Summer Resort

Story Info
Woman watches man masturbate and decided to join him.
1k words
4.41
33.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late summer at the Panama resort hotel in Mexico. All the tourists had left except for one or two stragglers who for whatever reason remained. Even most of the hotel personnel had left giving way to their freedom outside the confines of the house with many rooms. One of those stragglers was Kristin, a woman of thirty, well built with curves that made the Grand Prix in Monaco look like a straightaway. She had long dark hair that she combed back and draped down her back and legs that envied a dancer.

She had one more week of vacation before returning to work and enjoyed the solitude she found at the resort this time of year. She wore a red bikini that barely contained her ample breasts, and the bottom hung onto to her hips with a mere string. When she walked by the front desk the concierge always stopped what he was doing to watch her and ultimately had to adjust himself before he returned to work.

This morning Kristin would have the pool to herself. She pulled the lounge chair near the pool, lean back and began to read her favorite book. The sun felt good on her face warming her and her body relaxed. She slid one leg up and let the other rest on the lounge as she balanced the book to read. When she looked up to give her eyes a rest she saw, on the second floor, a shirtless man standing behind the sliding glass door of his room watching her. His hands were inside his cutoff jeans and she could tell he was stroking himself. She looked at him again to see that he was a handsome man, tanned, with short dark hair and toned body. He was attractive enough she thought as she watched him stroke with one hand in his pants and the other hand leaning on the glass door for support.

She smiled to herself, "Perhaps he needs some help."

She laid the book to her side and sat up, reached behind her, undid the catch to the top of her bikini, untied the string about her neck, and laid the top on the ground next to her. She then leaned back in the lounge chair. The sun bathed her breasts in warmth as she raised her arms above her head exposing the full and round globes in all their glory. She glanced up at the man behind the glass door to see his eyes glued to her, his pants unzipped and stroking his cock in a slow methodical motion. Kristin rolled to her side facing him as if to change position to read allowing him a full cleavage view.

He stepped out of his cutoffs and stood with his legs slightly spread showing his full erection at the door. His hand slid along the long hard shaft while his other hand fondled his balls. Kristin could feel herself stir and squirmed in her chair feeling the crotch of her bikini bottom become wet. He was fun to play with she thought as she ran her hand over one breast and played with her nipple while she looked up at him. The man standing behind the glass door smiled and rubbed his own nipple which made his erection jump and ooze precum from its head.

Kristin caught her breath as she saw his throbbing cock jump which sent a fireball shot of desire through her pussy making it swell even more. She lay on her back again and untied the strings that held her bikini bottom on and pulled the front flap back and between her legs exposing the glorious mound of curls that covered her sex and glistened from her juices. The man behind the glass door put his hand on the glass again and leaned forward to stroke his cock, quicker now, with shorter more intense strokes. She slid her hand down her flat stomach and ran her fingers through the mound of curls to the slit where her middle finger could slide easily over.

Raising her hips slightly, she inserted her finger into her wetness letting it glide in and out among her folds. It tantalized as she stroked her fingers over her clit and rubbed the rosebud that stiffened at her touch. Slowly in a circular motion, she continued to rub then removed her finger and drew it into her mouth, licking her juices while she watched the man in back of the glass door. He couldn't take his eyes off her while he stroked. He released his hand for a moment to view her then quickly returned his hand to his cock rubbing the head of it with his palm as he did.

Kristin loved the taste of her own juice; the musky sweet liquid fueled her like an elixir as she spread her legs wide and slid her hand down her belly once again this time inserting two fingers instead of one into her pussy. She pushed her fingers deep inside as far as they would go and pumped against her pussy feeling it swell with each move, each gyration bringing her to her climax. She lost her train of thought towards the man behind the glass door and focused on the tension within her, the fervor that was building inside as she rubbed her clit faster now in an intense circular motion.

She opened her mouth and licked her lips as her hips rose, her sexual tension climbing until it exploded. She moaned as the sensation of cumming ran through her body like a river. Her pussy squirted juice and slid down her thighs that glistened in the sun. The man behind the glass door began to rub his cock in frenzy, jerking it wildly, his legs straightened, his thighs tightened to where the muscles bulged. He leaned forward and then back again as his seed rose within him. His balls full and taut his cock was pushed to its limit and exploded shooting his cream on the glass door. Stream after stream of cum plastered the glass and dripped slowly down.

Kristin looked up to see the white streaks on the glass door and smiled and saw that he had placed both his arms and hands on the glass door to hold him upright. She could see him panting trying to catch his breath. For a moment they just looked at each before she blew him a kiss. He blew her a kiss back and left the window and she returned to her book.

THE END