Summer Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"Nice." Tom had never seen Maggie's back yard. He had never realized quite how large her house was, how secluded. "I never knew you had your own pool."

"Doesn't everyone?" That comment came from Maggie's mother.

"Our neighborhood built a community pool. It's bigger." But not by much. This one was almost sixty feet long. And empty, on a hot Sunday afternoon. Swimming, he'd been deprived of his swimming. The urge to jump in was almost unbearable.

"Well, maybe after dinner you two can have a nice swim."

"I didn't bring ..." Tom started to blurt, but Maggie gave him a little kick under the table. "This is really a nice set up."

"Well, the Lord has been very kind to us," her father said. "Oil heat, you know, I'm sure you've seen our trucks."

"Of course." Somehow, Tom had never made the connection.

"We started out with one truck. Now we have twenty. No son to leave it all to, just Maggie here."

"She's driven a truck in a pinch," her mother said. "So have I."

"I know what that's like," Tom laughed. "Cottage industry."

"Well you understand then." Maggie's father was staring at Tom very intently. "It would mean a lot to me if a son in law would take the business over."

"Father! Really!" Maggie was giggling. Maybe she was choking back tears. "Tom is going to be a famous mathematician. Or a composer. Or a poet."

"That's the kind of thing you're studying?" Her father was getting worked up now. "Nothing like accounting, or finance, inventory control, advertising?"

"I don't think they have those courses. Maybe in the business school."

"So you're going to spend all this time and money and not know a lick about the real world. Children. Maggie is just as bad. Well, we've to get going."

"Going?"

"We're going out to Longwood to see the Pirates of Penzance."

"We are?"

"Just Mom and Dad. They couldn't get us tickets."

"Sold out. I'm sure, if you went up with us, you could probably get in."

"That's okay. We'll just hang out. I need to get up early tomorrow."

"No drive-in?" Her father gave Tom a little wink and the two of them left.

"I guess we're cleaning up." Tom started to gather up the dirty dishes.

"My goodness, you're well trained. You'll make a great husband some day."

"And take over your father's business."

"Oh, Tom, he just really likes you. So do I." She gave him a little kiss. "Why don't you do your swim and I'll get the dishes cleared."

"I didn't bring swim trunks."

"Uh," she giggled, "we don't bother much with bathing suits."

"What about the neighbors?"

"They can't see anything. If they can, they don't mind."

You hang out naked with your father? He wanted to ask that question, but he didn't. Instead, he left his clothes on a chair and dove into the water. The pool was heated, almost bath water. Eight strokes to get to the end, so he'd have to do sixty laps. He began to count strokes, count laps. All his attention was focused on the swimming. He hardly noticed that half an hour had passed.

He got out to find her lying in a little patch of sun at the end of the pool. She was naked, of course, reading a book, facing away from him, her ass presented very temptingly. He made a gentlemanly attempt to ravish her, but without much success. Maybe it was just the cold water, but he wasn't getting hard. All he was able to do was to rub the tip of his penis in her groove.

"No," she said. "I don't want to do that tonight. We did that already."

"What do you want?" Just as well. It was amazing he could be tingling with sensation, and still so soft.

"I want to try other stuff. All the stuff we haven't done yet."

"That's a lot of stuff." It was going to have to start with stuff that did not involve penetration. He started to lick her instead, still from behind, her pussy and then her asshole. He ran his tongue from one to the other, over the sensitive spot in between, and she began to shudder.

"That wasn't in the book. That wasn't how I came before. It was ... different."

"Did you like it?" Different. He had found Jan's secret areas. He had been the explorer, she the terra incognita yielding to his invasion. She had never done the same to him. He had never known his body had secrets of its own.

"Sort of." Her response startled him out of his reverie.

"How about this?" He rolled her on her side, facing him, and began to work on her nipples, a hand on one, mouth on the other. His free hand brushed her clit, slid down her pussy, and worked its way into her asshole.

"I want you inside me!" She reached for his cock, still exasperatingly limp, but he shifted away.

"No." He stopped sucking for a moment. "Just like this." There was no more conversation for a few minutes, just the mute testimony of her flesh straining for release.

"That was different again. I don't know if I was coming from my tits or my asshole. Tom, I want you to fuck me that way now."

"On your tits?"

"No, not on my tits. What's the matter?" She was slapping at his limpness.

"I don't know." I've been fucking non stop for the last two days. Claude milked me dry this morning.

"Did Daddy scare you with all that son in law talk?"

"Maybe." He waved at her beautiful home, the huge pool, the magnificent gardens. "You can do better than this."

"I kept telling him it was a bad idea. They were just trying to help, in their own way. You know, I'm not very good at acting. They know something happened Friday night. I think they want to make an honest woman out of me."

She gave him a look that made him want to flee on the spot. But his clothes weren't on the chair where he had left them. His car keys were in the pocket of those missing shorts. He would have to run home naked. "You know, I really need to pee. Maybe that's part of the problem."

"Me too. We should go inside. The mosquitoes are coming out. You wouldn't want to get a bite in a bad spot." She slapped him hard on the ass.

"Mosquito?"

"Maybe," she giggled. "Oh! There's another one!"

"Stop it!" He had to run to make it into the little changing room next to the patio door. He was dribbling on the floor, gushing wildly into the toilet bowl, well, mostly into it. He had to mop up the floor with toilet paper. Then, just as he was about to leave, he realized his bowels were complaining just as badly. If was just as well there was a shower in the bathroom.

He came out to find her in the kitchen, clearing the dishwasher. She was still naked -- no, not quite. She was wearing a formidable purple penis.

"What the ..."

"I thought you might want to meet Mr. Pinky. I've been practicing with Mr. Pinky quite a bit. Of course, I haven't been wearing him like this. What do you think?" She admired her reflection in the glass door of the oven. "You know when I went to buy Mr. Pinky, it was in that little store on the way into town ... "

"The one with the peep shows?"

"You've been there?"

"No. I just drive past it every day. I can't imagine you going into a place like that."

"Well I parked down the street and I wore dark glasses and a hooded sweatshirt. They probably thought I was going to rob the place."

"I'm sure you looked very dangerous."

That provoked another slap, even though there was not a mosquito in sight.

"Don't make fun of me. I'm armed and dangerous." She pointed Mr. Pinky in his direction. "Anyway, I went in there, and the lady asked me if it was for my girlfriend. I was so embarrassed. She looked like the kind who would have a girlfriend, you know? Like, maybe she wanted me to be her girlfriend? So I said no. And she said that this was the kind I wanted for a guy. I was so surprised. So she said, honey, why don't you see if this is really what you want? So she showed me a movie how to use it."

"A movie."

"It was one of the peep shows. But it was just instructional. Sort of like sex education. I had no idea. Anyway, I really wanted to try deep throat and anal with a real cock, but if you aren't up to it yet," she frowned at the part of his anatomy that was not cooperating, "I thought, maybe ... " she trailed off, seeing how agitated he was. "I guess it's sort of a big deal for guys?"

"Sort of."

"I like, tried anal before the other way. With Mr. Pinky. I really like it. But if you don't want to ... I guess none of your girl friends ever did that for you?"

"Never," Tom shook his head. His was trembling, but not with fear. He took a deep breath, and added, "never with a girl." There, he had said it.

"What?" She dropped the dish she was carrying as that sank in. "With a guy?" The dish didn't break, but it clattered, deafening them. "You did it with another guy?" He nodded. "Did you like it?"

"I liked it a lot. It was ... different. Like the things we did just now. I never knew I could come from that part of my body."

"So you like guys?"

"Not really." He sat down on the edge of the table. He really had to talk to someone about this. "I knew some guys who liked guys ..."

"Some homosexuals."

"Homosexuals." He repeated the word with horror. Was that what he was now? Was that what Claude had done to him? "I didn't like them as people. They were obnoxious and whiny, and they were fat assed, with little goatees." But Claude had been slim and elegant, as finely chiseled as Tom, almost as beautiful.

"I like you," he added, after a long silence. He gave her a little kiss. His mouth was still full of her juices, but she did not resist him. "I like women. But I do like the way it feels."

"Well, maybe this would be perfect for you. Bend over the table, slave!" She gave him another slap, on the face this time.

"This is what the instructions said to do?" I "Yep. This is what they did in the peep show. The lady let me watch it for free so I'd know what to do. I don't have the right stuff though. I'll have to improvise. Damn it, where's the fly swatter?"

"Fly swatter?"

"Silence, slave!" A sharp slap in his ass indicated that she had found it. "Ooh, that left a nice red mark. Open your legs up."

"No fucking way!"

"Open your legs up!" Another slap. "This keeps happening until you do. Good!" The next blow hit his asshole and his balls. "Oh look at that! Tommy can get hard after all! Too late, Tommy boy." Another blow. "We're going to do this first!"

There was no finger to prepare him, no gentle probing. She just pushed into him all the way, with the first thrust. He must have still been a little loose from his encounter with Claude, because it didn't really hurt. But Mr. Pinky was a lot bigger than Claude, a lot thicker, and he could feel himself straining around it.

"Yield, slave! Open up for me!"

"Yield?" Mr. Pinky was already filling him up completely.

"Spread your legs out. Put your head down. Arch your back up." She withdrew, but only to get an angle to give him a couple more swats. She came back in, Mr. Pinky slid in all the way -- and it kept going. Tom gasped as it slid through the valves of the end of his rectum. Claude had not been big enough to get in that far. He realized that Claude had only given him a hint of what it could feel like.

"Am I hurting you?" She stopped in concern.

Hurting him? No, of course the fly swatter hadn't hurt a bit. "It's fine. You can go harder."

"A little. You aren't allowed to come that way."

"Not allowed?"

She gave one or two more thrusts. Each one was enough, almost enough, to send him over the edge. But then she stopped. "It's my turn."

She leaned over the table beside him. He was a bit more gentle. He worked the tip of his penis around her anus, opening it gradually. He was dribbling so much he had no problem penetrating her.

"How does that feel?"

"Nice. Make me come, but I don't want you to come yet."

That really was not a problem. It had taken a lot to even get him up. Getting him off was going to be a major challenge. Maybe more of Mr. Pinky. That had almost worked. Well, maybe not. He had been glowing behind his balls, but not much had been happening in front of them. And now, here he was in her asshole, and he was just going through the motions. It happened with Jan sometimes, and it always led to disaster. He was in trouble, and the realization only made things worse.

"Grab my tits. Pinch the nipples. Oh, harder, rip my tits off! Okay, that's enough. "Enough for now." She wriggled away from him, turned around, and put his cock in her mouth. It wasn't very clean -- little rivulets of brown fluid running down it and a little patch of shit just behind the tip, but she took it without hesitation, savoring it.

"That's disgusting." But he came, explosively, so much that she started to choke. No swallowing though. She rushed over to the sink to spit everything out.

Jan had never come close to doing that. He had to go wash himself off with soap and hot water after he'd been in her butt. But Maggie was quivering in delight. She came back for a second helping. She was coming again just from the thought of what she was doing.

"You licked me there. What's the difference? You know, I was working with Mr. Pinky, and I'd take it out and give it a sniff, then finally I couldn't resist giving a little lick. Then I started to put it back in to lick some more. I have so wanted to do it with a real penis. And now I have! Did you like it?"

"Apparently so. Maybe to much."

"I guess." He was shriveled again. She put all him in her mouth, not too much of a trick, scraping her teeth against his balls. "I was hoping we could do some more. I wanted to try deep throat."

"Not tonight."

"Okay. Oh, Jeez, look at the time. We'd better get some clothes on."

"You'd better take something off."

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that."

Tom took a deep breath. "Maggie, how much more do you want to do?"

"How much more is there? We've already done about everything. Except the deep throat."

"Two guys, a girl."

"You mean, like an orgy?"

"Something like that."

"Maybe." She had retrieved his clothes. He started to put them on. "I heard back from the doctor yesterday."

"Good news?"

She shook her head.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm going to be like Achilles." She smiled at his puzzlement. "I thought you were the classics freak. A brief and glorious life."

"I'm going back to New York next weekend. I want to take you with me."

"Can I bring along Mr. Pinky?"

"Absolutely."

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers