Summer School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Josie, Anna, would you please assist us, each take one of Joanne's feet and help her put them on the chair.' We both got up and eagerly complied. Joanne flinched back at first, but then allowed us both to take a foot and raise it to the back of each chair to hold it in place. Her legs were now spread - she looked terrified.

'Fold back your skirt,' instructed Miss Megan in a tone that brooked no insolence. We all watched Joanne's apprehension as she complied with the request, lifting her skirt and tucking it up to expose a very pretty pussy. She leaned back, now seemingly resigned to the ordeal, so we might all be able to study her vagina.

'Very good girl, Joanne. You have a deliciously pretty pussy. Josie, Anna, pay attention. As you can see, Joanne has carefully shaven the sides of her vagina whilst leaving a small amount above which has been trimmed nicely. You can tell she has recently shaved by how soft the skin is right up to her vaginal opening.' She softly ran her hand along the side of Joanne's vagina causing the prone girl to draw a breath and bite a red, lipstick covered lip.

'Josie. Feel with your lips how soft she is, but don't allow her vagina to open yet.'

'Yes, Miss Megan.' I sat on one of the chairs and brought my face towards Joanne's pussy, feeling the warmth coming from her and the sweet musky smell waiting for release. I gently caressed the side of her cunt with my lips feeling her tremble; I held back the impulse to lick her.

'Would you like to feel, Anna.'

'Yes please, Miss Megan.'

I watched Anna as she lowered herself and then kissed the offered vagina.

'Anna, I didn't tell you to kiss her, did I?'

'No, Miss Megan.' Anna stood up and looked suitably embarrassed. Then she dropped to her knees and squealed as Miss Megan turned on the vibrating butt plug. Taking a handful of her hair, Miss Megan drew her towards her own vagina. 'Do as you're told and lick my pussy.' Anna disappeared under the fold of Miss Megan's cloak.

'... Joanne, you look delicious, but we don't want you to get too comfortable do we?'

'No, Mistress?'

'No. Before we ask you to open your vagina for us, I think we need to make sure you are wet and ready ... don't you?'

'Yes, Miss Megan, if you say so.' Joanne was flushed, and still appeared incredibly embarrassed to be so exposed in front of three relative strangers. She sighed and leaned back with her hands behind her.

'You may kiss her and expose her breasts, Josie.'

'Thank you Mistress.' I positioned myself in front of Joanne, my skirt brushing against her exposed cunt, and gazed down into her frightened blue eyes. Keeping eye contact, I began unbuttoning her blouse and then moved forward to kiss her. Our lips came together and she accepted my kiss, opening her mouth, her tongue stabbing out hungrily searching for mine. For a moment, as our lips stuck together in a mixture of red lipstick I stopped unbuttoning her blouse. The ruler came down on the back of my leg as a quick reminder and I hastily undid the last two buttons and pushed the blouse to either side.

'Free her breasts.' Miss Megan's voice sounded as if she were close to orgasm as Anna licked hungrily on her pussy behind me.

Joanne's lips were soft and hungry, eager for my attention. I could feel her hot pussy pushing against me and I desperately wanted to reach down and touch it. At last, I managed to unhook her bra and pushed it up and over her chest. I cupped a breast in each hand and felt her nipples stiffen in response. I plucked at them, pinching them hard and Joanne moaned into my mouth.

'Step back, Josie.'

Reluctantly, I broke from Joanne and stepped back.

'Now, Joanne. Why don't you show us what a naughty slut you are and spread your pussy lips for us. Anna stood up beside Miss Megan and, holding hands, we all watched as Joanne reached forward with her right hand and, placing a finger to either side of her vagina, gently spread the lips of her cunt, opening herself to our prying eyes. She looked so slutty and rude, and incredibly self-conscious lying back there. It wouldn't have surprised me if she had jumped up and run for the door, but she didn't.

Her pussy was wet and slippery. Readjusting her fingers, she spread her lips wider, the dark hole of her cunt open to us.

'Anna, lick her.'

'Yes Miss Megan.' Anna dropped between Joanne's legs and began lapping at the offered pussy.

Grabbing me by my tie, Miss Megan forced me down behind Anna. 'Remove the butt plug and clean her with your tongue.'

'Yes Mistress.' I slipped Anna's knickers back down her legs and she stepped out of them, immediately spreading her legs for me. I gently removed the butt plug, easing it past the slowly expanding sphincter muscle, and began licking her anus and pussy. Without warning, my hair was grabbed and my face pushed further into Anna's bottom, Anna pushed back and for a moment, I was licking and gasping for air. I felt Miss Megan's arms come around my hips, lifting me up into a bent over position. I straightened my legs and then pushed out my bottom for her as I felt my knickers slipped down and my skirt raised.

'Clean her properly, Josie. Anna, use your fingers as well ... and Joanne?'

'Yes Miss Megan,' came the soft response from Joanne.

'You are not to orgasm until you ask for permission ... that goes for the two of you as well ... Josie...Anna.'

I felt my pussy softly massaged and the pressure on my hair reduced allowing me to come up for air. I licked Anna from her soft, sweet clitoris to the crinkled centre of her anus, delighting in the mixture of tastes and textures that she offered, and then Miss Megan slipped two fingers into my pussy and my world spun. When another finger slowly pushed into my anus, I fought to keep my legs from buckling but then passed on the experience to Anna, slipping a finger into her ass as I lapped at her pussy and sucked on her clitoris.

First day of summer school was starting well. Later that afternoon Miss Megan had a special tour planned and later that evening ... well maybe I'll tell you next time, the school bell has just rung for the next lesson.

12