Summer School: The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

I left her on the bed and undressed myself. I was hard but she helped me to be even harder. Her eyes filled with lust when she saw my big cock. I asked her to step out of the bed and gently turned her around. I held her from behind with my cock in the crack of her ass. She moved and my cock slipped in between her thighs and stroked her clit from behind. I pushed her shoulders down and she immediately spread her legs and bent at the waist using the bed to support her. I entered her from behind.

Her pussy was hot, wet and roomy. I slid in easily. There was little resistance. I started to thrust into her but didn't feel much friction. With one hand between her thighs she gripped the base of my cock and held back my foreskin. That was better. Then gradually I felt her pussy contract around my cock. I later understood that she could control her pussy muscles. At that time it just felt great with her hand gripping my cock and her tightening pussy canal. I thrust her hard and with long strokes and we both liked it. She became quite noisy and I felt my own release approach. I came and spurted into her and she came close afterwards.

"Well, my boy," she said after we had recovered, "that was good. The women have taught you well. I liked it very much, thank you. You have a great cock and know how to use it. Now you are allowed to leave."

I looked around for my clothes and picked them up. Before I started to put them on I thought about what Karin had taught me a few days before about being thankful and nice to the woman afterwards.

I went up to the old broad who was sitting on the bed. I bent down and hugged her.

"Thank you very much," I said. "I liked it too very much. And that thing you did with your pussy was fantastic. To grip my cock like that."

I grabbed her breasts and kissed them. She responded and took my cock in her hand. It twitched and she put it in her mouth and sucked. She was good and soon had me back in battle condition.

She lay down on the bed and opened her legs. She pulled me down over her and I directed my cock to her entrance and again entered her. She was wet and slippery and easily I slid all the way in. I started to fuck her and she met my thrusts so forcefully that I had to be careful. She slowed down and again I felt her cunt tighten around my cock until she gripped me real hard. She used her superb muscle control to have her muscles ripple up and down my cock.

She suddenly raised her legs and turned her pussy upwards and we banged each other real hard. I felt the sweet feeling in my loins and soon it was time again. This time she beat me and was already crying out loud when my first spurt of come rushed into her cunt.

We lay on her bed for quite a while. She held me in place with her legs around my back until I slid out.

"Well, I must say that was impressive and flattering for me too," she giggled. "That you got hard again for this old woman I mean. Thank you, but now you really must go. Good night and see you tomorrow."

She pushed me out so quickly that I only had time to put on my trousers. Outside I could see Lisa and Karin standing at their hut. They tried to look innocent and occupied but I thought they had been listening and wanted to know what had happened.

"Well, how was it?" Lisa asked when I went past them. "Tell us please. Was she satisfied with you?"

So I told them that in my opinion she was pleased and had got several orgasms. They looked happy and said that they had thought it all went well from the sounds of it.

"Tom, the official reason for the boys to fuck the old broad was that they might have to marry an elder woman, for instance a widow. Then they should be prepared for it," Anders explained. "But I think that was merely an excuse to let the old broad get her part of the fun."- Charlotte had listened very intently and rocked back and forth on her chair. She looked turned on.

During the following days we went on with the lessons. It was by now very pleasant to fuck with the women. The other boys also had their meetings with the old broad.

One afternoon when I came to Lisa´s hut for my lesson she didn't answer my knock at her door. I entered her hut anyway thinking that she would show up shortly.

Once inside I startled when I heard Lisa's voice. She told me to shut the door, which I did a little confused. It got almost dark inside when the door was shut. At all previous lessons she had wanted the door to be partly open to let in some light. She had explained that we must be able too see what we were doing.

"Today I want to see if you can find your way in the dark," Lisa giggled. I heard some rustling. "Come and find me, I am ready," she called in a husky voice.

I went groping around in the dark but the hut was small and I soon found Lisa lying down on a mattress. My hands felt over her body and discovered that she already was naked. Her pussy was wet and her bush a little moist.

Lisa pulled me down over her and had me rest my chin on her soft and warm stomach. She pushed my head down towards her pussy and I understood that she wanted to be licked. I let my chin and nose browse around in her thick bush for a while. Her familiar scent was mixed with a new flavor, not unpleasant but distinctive.

When I moved down she willingly spread her thighs and raised the further leg. She made my access to her pussy easy.

I licked her pussy lips and in between them. She was very wet and slippery. The new flavor was much stronger in her pussy juice that also was salty. Normally it was sweet. I licked deeper in her pussy and the salty flavor was nearly pungent.

Her pussy was soft and very sensitive. She reacted fast and strong to my caresses and soon came violently. She clamped my head in between her thighs when she came and kept my mouth and nose pressed into her clit and pussy. She moaned and cried out.

Slowly she released my head.

"Come, take me, I want your cock inside me, please hurry up," she panted.

I stood and quickly undressed. I knelt between her spread thighs. She grouped for my cock and when she felt that it was stiff she grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled me forward. A thick slippery pussy juice flowed and the lubrication made it easy to enter her. I slipped directly in to the hilt on the first stroke.

She grunted when I bottomed her but more of pleasure than of pain. She put her feet on the floor and raised her hips to meet me. Her inner pussy vibrated like never before. She was fucking for her own pleasure and not for teaching. She got another orgasm shortly after I had entered her but she didn't stop, even hardly slowed down.

She met my thrusts fiercely. She was so slippery that I hardly felt her pussy walls and my arousal grew only slowly. I fucked her with long hard strokes, which she met with force. She made sure to grind her clit against me each time I was fully inside. She panted hard and moaned and came again. This time she pushed me out. But that was only for a change of position. She turned and knelt.

"Take me from behind. Fuck me hard," she yelled.

I grouped around and found her bottom. I felt that she spread her legs and she took my hand and pulled me forward. Her juices still flowed and my cock needed no help or guidance to find it's way inside her slippery pussy. Again I bottomed out directly and she cried out of pain and pleasure. She made me fuck her as before with long hard strokes. A gush of pussy juice spread around my cock. But now it was a little different. It was still slippery but also harsh and gave friction between my cock and the pussy walls.

Lisa caressed her clit and our arousal grew. I started to bang her with short rapid strokes, which she liked. From her moans I could follow her way to orgasm and found out that my own neared in line with hers. We soon came close together.

She kept her position on all fours until I slipped out of her pussy.

"That was really good. You found your way in the dark and pleased me well," she said jokingly. "Now open the door a let in a little light. I want to show you something."

I rose and did as she said. I got shocked when I turned around. Lisa was still standing on all fours with her backside at me. Her thighs and buttocks were smeared with something dark. She was a mess. I looked down at myself and saw that I looked the same. On my cock it looked like blood.

"Don't be afraid," Lisa said. "This a natural thing that I wanted to introduce you to. All women have a period once a month when her womb is cleaned out. Some blood goes with it. But it is natural. Some women get hornier than normal during these days. I do. Some men find it disgusting to touch a woman in her period. I wanted you to experience fucking a woman in her period and feel what it is like without knowing in advance. Then you can decide if you like it or not."

She then told me in detail about these things and let me inspect her pussy. It was a mess with blood all over. Lisa assured me that it didn't hurt, on the contrary, and that her pussy was very sensitive during these days. She really enjoyed having sex. I remembered how good it had felt. She had convinced me not to hesitate if a woman wanted sex during her period. A few days later Karin was my teacher. I entered her hut as usual and we had the ordinary preliminary talk, which led to embracing and caressing to warm up. I put my hand under her skirt and caressed her ass and down her thighs. When my hands were on the way back up Karin spread her legs giving me access to her inner thighs and pussy.

To my surprise she was wet and slippery. Normally she needed some foreplay to be ready to enter but now she was already more than ready.

I looked inquiringly at her and she smiled a broad smile.

"Yes, I have my period too," she said still smiling. " Do you want to fuck me anyway? Or do you find it disgusting? I like to fuck when I have my period."

She said no more, only stood motionless waiting for my response. I very quickly made up my mind. The experience with Lisa had been good and I had no inhibitions.

My answer was to kneel before her, lift her skirt over my head and kiss her lover belly. Her scent was strong and with a new flavor. Through her skirt I heard Karin laugh throatily and she pushed her pelvis forward against my mouth and tongue.

Karin undressed while I was caressing and licking her pussy. We had the best fuck so far and she was more sensitive than normal, just like Lisa had been. She got several strong orgasms and I had a very nice one myself.

"Tom, believe me," Anders said." From then on I have no inhibitions whatsoever when it comes to fucking a woman in her period. I know that if she is willing it will be a very good fuck. What do you say, Charlotte, do you like to fuck when you have your periods?" - Charlotte said nothing but her arousal was clearly visible. Her nipples were stiff and showed through the fabric.

Saturday in the third week came. The great day when the girls should start practice the real thing and we boys should provide the necessary tools. For the girls it was the first time ever and they looked forward to it with mixed feelings.

We all gathered on the lawn between the houses in early evening. The girls and women wore only thin shifts and we boys pants and shirt.

"Welcome all," the old broad said. "Tonight we will introduce you girls to the real thing. You have been well educated in theory but not in practice. The boys have been taught also in practice and should be able to perform well. Let's begin with how to suck cock."

Lisa and the supervising man Lars stepped forward. Lisa swiftly pulled her shift over her head and then unbuttoned Lars' pants and pushed them down. She fondled Lars and his cock swelled. She knelt before him and took him in her mouth and sucked him. The old broad described and commented all the time what happened. She now and then asked Lisa and Lars to stop and had them demonstrate different things, like how to avoid scratching the cock with the teeth.

When there was nothing more to tell she asked Lisa to finish Lars off and swallow the come, which she did to his obvious pleasure.

We all stood around speechless. The old broad told us that the girls now should practice giving head on the boys. She paired us. I was given to Elsa, a short girl with brown hair and a good female figure with broad hips and good breasts.

Elsa hesitantly approached me when the old broad told us to start. I thought I should help her and hugged her when she came within my reach. I tried to kiss her but it became a rather platonic kiss on her cheek. She stood before me not knowing how to proceed. I took the lead and took off my pants. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw a cock at close range for the first time. She slowly reached out to touch it with her hand and then got bolder and started to caress it.

I wanted to see her body and lifted her shift. She didn't allow me that and held the shift down. But I had got my hands underneath and caressed her. My hand stroked over her pubic mons and felt her soft pussy hair, a rich bush that felt nice. I also reached her breasts but she forced my hands down and away.

She quickly grabbed my cock to prevent me from touching her body. She knelt like Lisa had done and put my erect cock against her face. She stroked it all over her face before she gently kissed the head. She kept on doing that for a while and it felt good. She slowly took me into her mouth until she choked. She adjusted until she found out how much she could take in and then she started to suck.

I stroked her head and down her cheeks and felt her sucking also in my hands. She was good although it was the first time with the real thing and I told her so. She looked up and blushed. Her sucking got harder and she slowly took more of me inside her mouth. I felt that I was near and told her to prepare for my come. She stopped and withdrew from my cock.

"Can't you hold on a little longer," she whispered. "I like to suck your cock and I want to find out how to take more of it in."

"Ok," I said. "I'll try. Be careful and stop now and then to let me calm down."

She resumed her sucking but let me rest quite often. She looked up at me smiling when she let me rest. Every time she resumed she took me in a little deeper until I felt the head of my cock touch the back of her mouth. She gagged but kept me there. She managed to calm down and started to suck gently again.

She withdrew and looked up at me again.

"Do you want to come now," she said innocently but with a smile in her eyes.

Without waiting for an answer she went back to work. And this time she didn't take it either slow or gentle. She sucked hard and let her tongue swirl around my cock. I was ready and told her so. She looked up and winked. When I came she swallowed without hesitation and sucked me until my cock was dry.

She stood and came into my arms. She allowed me to kiss her and taste my come on her lips. She also allowed me to caress her body under her shift. Her bottom was rounded but firm and felt good to fondle.

"Well, I think you are all finished," we heard the old broad say. "You have all done well from what we have seen."

During the following week we were practicing every second night. The women taught us many different ways of fucking. First Lars demonstrated together with Karin or Lisa and then we were paired and practiced under supervision. The old broad made sure to pair us with different partners each evening.

My second girl Birgit was a plain looking, plump girl. But she was eager to fuck. We should practice missionary style that night. She came straight up to me and unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down. "Let me see that big cock of yours," was the first thing she said. She took it in her hand and caressed it. I fumbled to get her shift off her but couldn't get it up and over her head. She got irritated that my fumbling prevented her from caressing my cock. She let go of the cock and with a quick movement pulled the shift over her head and let it fall to the ground. She was naked underneath.

She knelt before me and took my cock in her mouth. When I saw her naked body and especially her big breasts I got hard quickly. She moaned of pleasure and sucked me. Suddenly she threw herself down on the grass and spread her thighs invitingly. I knelt between her raised legs, fondled and kissed her body from the breasts down. She had really nice breasts, big and firm but soft on the touch. I licked my way down over her brown bush to her clit, into her cunt and back. She liked it and started to purr. I concentrated my licking on her clit that had swelled by now and then licked also into her cunt. My hands explored the rest of her body. She came after a short while and she looked pleased. But she didn't want to rest. She grabbed my head and pulled me up over her. When my cock head touched her slit she reached down and guided me into her pussy. She was narrow but very wet and I could make my way inside her with only a moderate amount of force.

She cried out when I reached the bottom of her pussy but mostly from pleasure. She writhed under me and wanted to take part in the fucking. She met my thrusts eagerly at first but then lay still and started to use her cunt muscles. She could really control her muscles and flexed them hard around my cock. She changed mode again and experimented with her legs in different positions; flat out, raised and thighs pushed wide aside, over my shoulders, around my waist like Lars and Karin had shown. We finally came, she bucked hard with raised hips. She was good and seemed to like to fuck.

The third girl, Anna, was the prettiest and had an ultraslim, boyish figure with small breasts. She was a little shy to start with. She came close to me and snuggled into my arms as soon as we were paired. She just stood there. I got my hands under her shift and stroked her body. She liked it and opened her legs when my hands caressed the back of her thighs and slowly went up against her pussy. I kept on caressing her back, thighs and pussy and she slowly heated up. Her pussy started to get wet and her pussy lips swelled.

"I saw your cock the other night and it looked marvelous," she whispered. I want to feel it now, please," she whispered.

She knelt and took my pants off. She gasped when my cock came free and jutted into her face and she eagerly started to suck on it. And she was good enough to quickly make me hard. She moved back a little, looking on as she gently stroked the cock. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I think you are ready. Shall we do it?" She mouthed silently.

I knelt as well and we kissed. She held my cock in her hand slowly jacking it. Eventually I lay down on my back. We should practice the riding positions.

She stood over me, lifted her shift slowly over her head and reveled her naked body. When I looked at her I couldn't understand how she could accommodate a cock in such a small frame. When she parted her legs to get in position I saw her swollen pussy lips. Her pussy looked big on her slim body.

Anna straddled me and used my cock to caress her crack. She stroked it several times from her butt hole over her clit. I caressed her upper body and her small breasts. Her nipples got hard and stood out and were fun to pinch. She tensed and let my cock head circle the clit. She cried out silently when she came.

She fell forward and we kissed. My erect cock was pressed into her crack. She pushed back a little to feel it's hardness and moved her ass gently up and down.

She sat up and raised. My cock was at her pussy entrance and she held it in place with her hand when she started to impale herself on it. She was wet and surprisingly roomy for being such a slim girl and it didn't take long until my cock was totally engulfed in her pussy. She accommodated me without problems. She sat down letting her cunt adjust before she began to move up and down. She moved slowly wanting the act to last long. She changed the way she sat on me. She leaned forward kissing me and slowly raised her back until she leaned back. She also moved her legs. Suddenly she rose and stood up looking down at me. She smiled and bent down and kissed first my lips and then my cock.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers