Summer School: The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

She placed one foot on each side and squat down over me. Again she impaled herself on my cock. She was well exercised and kept her balance without using her hands. She swung up and down on my cock. I enjoyed looking at her doing it using only her thigh muscles. She was very vigorous.

Again she rose, kissed my lips and my cock. She straddled me and again squatted down but this time she was facing my feet. Her ass-cheeks come within my reach and I fondled them and felt her muscles. She startled when I pressed a finger against her butt hole. She looked over her shoulder and smiled. It encouraged me to wet my finger with the juice that flowed from her pussy and circle and massage her butt hole. She liked it and thrust harder up and down. She started to moan. I grabbed her hips and raised my hips to meet her thrusts. We were both on our way. She came first and to my surprise quickly rose and spun around and took me in her mouth when I came.

The fourth night came and the girls really knew what they wanted. My girl that night was Lena. She was tall and strong and seemed to have a good figure. The practice this evening was fucking from behind.

The girls were excited already from the beginning. They giggled between them and couldn't stand still. They glanced at us boys all the time.

When the old broad asked Lars and Karin to get ready for the demonstration the girls hurried up to their partner. The pairing was natural; only one combination was left. As on command they got rid of their shifts and stood proudly before the boy showing off for a while. Then they swiftly helped us boys to get naked as well.

Lena was really something to look at. She was tall and had a strong body. Her breasts were big but looked very proportionate. She had a full bottom, wide hips and stout outer thighs that made her figure very womanly. Her bush was rich and dark. I told myself that I was lucky to have been paired with this girl when fucking from behind was to be practiced. I would see and enjoy her great bottom.

We stood around Karin and Lars and followed the demonstration. I had put my arm around the waist of my girl. I caressed her hip slightly and let my hand slide over her butt and down her thigh. Up again over the back of her thigh and over her crack. I made this a few times and she gradually parted her feet to let my finger slip deeper in her crack until I reached the back of her pussy. I felt her warm moistness.

Suddenly she moved in front of me. She draped my arms around her making clear that she wanted to be embraced from behind. She also shifted her legs and helped with her hand to get my semi erect cock in between her thighs. When my cock was in the opening between her upper thighs she closed her legs to keep it in place with a firm grip.

She was totally concentrated on the demonstration before us. My cock poked out just below her pussy and she found it and gently caressed the tip. I think her movements were spontaneous and were driven from her rising arousal. I could feel her pussy heat up and moisten against my cock shaft. I let my hands wander over her body and was soon fondling her lovely breasts.

Lisa caught my eye from the other side of the circle. She smiled and nodded and I saw that her hand moved over her pussy under the shift.

Suddenly Karin and Lars reached the end of the demonstration. Lars was banging hard into Karin who was standing leaning over a table. Karin cried out loud when she came. She was a noise woman. Lars grunted with each spurt of come that he deposited inside her pussy.

Lena didn't wait for the old broad to give us the go ahead sign. My cock had grown and got hard from the gentle massage between her thighs. She curved her back inwards to make my cock to protrude further in front. She placed two fingers under the cock head and pressed the shaft into her slit. She rocked back and forth rubbing her clit along my shaft. She directed my hands to fondle her mons and breasts. She panted hard and moans came from her lips. I grabbed the skin on her mons and stretched it and moved it back and forth. Karin had taught me that it increased the stimulation on the clit. I also squeezed her breasts and pinched the nipples. That was enough for her. With a muffled cry she came and stood still supporting herself in my arms.

Lisa again smilingly caught my eye. She made a thumbs-up sign with the hand that wasn't occupied in her pussy.

My girl had rested enough. She stepped forward so my cock plopped out of the nice resting-place between her thighs. It was glistening wet from her juices.

"That was a good start, wasn't it?" My girl said giggling. " Your big cock was nice in there. But now we must practice, don't you think?"

She turned around and went down on her hands and knees in the way the demonstration had shown. I followed her down kneeling behind her. I had to stop for a while and admire her. Her behind looked fantastic with the long strong legs and its heartshape formed by her upper thighs and full bottom. Her breasts hang down. I crept closer and stroked over her ass cheeks. She shivered and parted her legs. Her pussy lay open for me to see. The lips glistened from wetness. I stroked over the lips and she shivered again and moaned.

I moved close to her bottom and my cock searched for her entrance. Her hand was immediately there and guided me. My cock head slid in with the first stroke and the rest on the second. She had no problem to accommodate me. She had trained her pussy well.

She met my thrusts by bucking hard. I found her breasts and was amazed of their firm heaviness. She slowed down and raised her upper body to an upright position. We knelt like that for a while, my cock in her pussy and me embracing her from behind. Her hips gyrated and she moved back and forth and soon she was back on all fours furiously fucking. She came in that position and this time she didn't muffle her cry. No need for that. The air was filled of moans and cries from the other couples.

I hadn't come and was still hard inside her. She crept forward and I popped out of her. She rose and smiled and beckoned for me to follow her. She went to the table Lars and Karin had used before. Another couple was using one end and my girl went to the other. She turned and bent down and kissed my cock. She turned again and bent over the table spreading her legs wide.

Again I had to stop to admire her. She sensed that I was watching and shifted her legs and flexed her butt muscles to make her ass cheeks move seductively. I couldn't resist diving in and lick her crack. She shivered everytime I licked her rosebud and moaned when I licked her clit and her arousal grew.

It was time to enter her again. I stood up between her spread legs and held her ass cheeks. When my cock came near her hand was there. But instead of guiding me inside she used my cock to caress her slit. But eventually she placed the head at her pussy entrance and with a grunt I pushed myself inside. She was ready and waiting for it and met me by thrusting back hard. I was really turned on now and wanted to come.

I saw the other couple opposite us. The girl, it was Birgit had an intense, inward look on her face and she moaned. The boy, Per, was banging her from behind and he grunted and closed his eyes when he came.

I fucked mostly for my own pleasure but felt that my girl was with me. My orgasm started to build up and she got wild under me. When I had shot a couple of loads into her she came as well, crying out.

"Tom, it was a thrilling experience, I can assure you," Anders said. "After the first nights the girls were uninhabited and willing to experiment. And they wanted to fuck and enjoyed it. We boys had to do our very best and hold back as much as we could. The girls made sure that they got orgasms. Of course it helped that the women insisted to keep up the fucking lessons every day. They taught us all the time although I guess that by then it was as much for their own pleasure as for teaching. My big cock was much appreciated. I got some extras from the women because of that."- Charlotte seemed to be in another world, deeply blushed, closed eyes and half sitting on one of her hands.

The next day before lunch I had my regular training session with Karin. I came into her hut and was met not only by Karin but also of two of the girls who I know was best friends. It was Elsa, my first girl who liked to suck my cock and Anna, the good-looking slim girl.

"The girls have asked to get special training," Karin explained smiling. "Elsa wants to suck your cock and learn how to take more of it into her mouth. Anna wants to feel your long cock along her crack as you did yesterday and we all want. . ." Karin became uncertain and her voice trailed off.

Without asking what I wanted the girls got naked in no time. The three females joined hands to quickly remove my clothes and pushed me down on a mattress.

Elsa started to suck my cock and Anna straddled my head pushing her pussy forward for me to lick. She was already turned on. I grabbed her hips and dove into her pussy that looked so big on this very slim girl when her lips were swollen. It didn't take Elsa long to suck my cock to full hardness. She tried different angles to take me into her mouth and several times I felt my head against the back of her throat. She kept it there longer and longer.

Meanwhile I licked and sucked Anna's nice pussy, which she appreciated. She moaned and gasped heavily and started to thrust against my tongue. I had to hold her hips steady to save my mouth from being mashed. Suddenly she got rigid and pressed herself down. She came.

Elsa stopped sucking my cock when Anna came. They both rested. Elsa whispered something to Anna who nodded.

"I want to have your cock slide through my crack like you did with Lena yesterday," Anna said. "Please come over here."

She stood on a low footstool with her back at me. I come up behind her and she parted her thighs and took my cock in between them. The footstool was of the right height and I felt her pussy lips against my shaft.

"Oh, yes. That feels good. Yes, slide back and forth," Anna said panting. She was still wet and my cock slid easily in her crack. She curved her back hard inwards and placed two fingers under the cock head to adjust the pressure on her pussy and clit. I felt the pussy lips part and surround the sides of my shaft. We found a fucking rhythm where I withdrew until my cockhead was at the back of her pussy slit and then pushed forward again.

Anna was so slim that my long cock poked out in front of her. When I pushed hard against her bottom the whole head was out. Karin and Elsa pointed at my protruding cock and giggled.

Elsa knelt in front of us. To see better I thought. But when I pushed forward there was no longer coolness when my cock head slipped out from between Anna's thighs. Instead the cock head came into a hot, humid opening. I looked over Anna's shoulder and saw that Elsa's open mouth was pressed against Anna's lower body where my cock poked out.

Elsa closed her lips around my cock head and circled her head lightly. Anna moaned. Elsa's movements made my cock shaft caress Anna's clit. Elsa also let her tongue circle my cock head. That was incredible.

I withdrew and plopped out of her mouth and back in through the tight moist slit. And then forward again into Elsa's mouth. Back and forth in a slow rhythm giving Elsa generous time to suck my cock. This was very arousing and for Anna as well. Her moaning got more rapid interleaved with small cries.

Anna was ready to come. She flexed her thigh muscles hard around my cock when it was in the most forward position and inside the mouth. Elsa helped Anna by moving her head and thus my cock to change the pressure on Anna's clit. She came in a violent orgasm that shook her body but she kept her muscles flexed. She cried out and drew my arms around her. I held her real tight to me.

Elsa kept on sucking my cock. I was also ready and came in her mouth only short after Anna. Elsa swallowed the lot without difficulty and sucked me dry. She didn't let go of my cock until it got limp and withdrew between Anna's thighs.

"Well my boy, that was nice wasn't it?" I heard Karin say. "But shouldn't you do something for Elsa? She has deserved something nice , don't you think?"

Of course she had. She had given me a tremendous experience and probably Anna as well.

I hugged Elsa and had her to lie down on the mattress. I went down on her and licked her pussy and caressed her body. She was already very aroused and it didn't take long until she came.

I looked around for Karin. She was intently watching us standing close. I reached up under her skirt and found her pussy. It was warm and moist. She let me caress her for a short while then stepped back.

"Stop, no time for that now. It's time for lunch. But you have missed your lesson today. You have to come back in the evening to make up for it," she said, trying to sound stern. "Now get dressed," she said to all of us.

I hugged the girls before they had time to dress and felt their lovely, warm and naked bodies against mine. They liked it and clung to me as well but we had to move on.

"Tom, I must say that it was very pleasant indeed. To get the full attention from three lovely women," Anders said. - Charlotte was lost from the world, panting noisily.

That evening I went to Karin's hut as I was told. To my surprise I found Lisa there as well.

'We want to try something if you don't mind,' Karin said a little uncertain. 'Tomorrow you all will be shown that you also can fuck a woman's butt. Lisa and I have discussed if such a big cock as yours will hurt if it is entered in the butt. We haven't had a boy with such a big cock before. We want to find out.'

They saw the astonishment on my face. Fucking the butt had been briefly mentioned but not explained. I hadn't thought that it was something you really did. That it was something real kinky and painful.

'It can be very pleasant, I assure you,' Lisa broke in, wanting to persuade me. 'It is similar but yet different from fucking the pussy. I am sure you will find it very pleasant. Please do us the favor.'

She came close to me and hugged me. I felt Karin unbutton my pants from behind and push them down. Lisa withdrew and they both undressed. Both of them started to caress me and let me feel their bodies. I proved that I was well educated and returned the caresses. Soon I was down on their pussies and put a finger in each and the thumb on the clit. They were horny and already aroused with well- lubricated pussies and erect clits. I had a stiff cock.

'Enough of this,' Lisa groaned. 'I take it you are willing to try fucking the butt. Karin, get ready!'

Karin went down on her elbows and knees and put her head on her arms. Her bottom pushed up in the air. Lisa took my hand and put a finger on her butt hole. I stroked over it as so many times before. But this time I was to enter that hole. I pressed inwards and met resistance. Lisa poured a little oil over my finger and showed me how to massage around the hole and press inwards. I felt the resistance slowly disappears and suddenly my finger slipped inside but was hold tight by her muscle.

I pressed and my finger slipped further in and I was able to finger-fuck her butt hole.

"That's good, now put another finger in," Lisa said behind me. She took my hand and showed me. This time I slipped in with only a short resistance.

"Now use your cock," Lisa said. "Karin be ready, here comes the log," she added giggling.

I put my cock-head at her butt entrance. Lisa poured oil over it and I started to press inwards.

"Oh my god," Karin exclaimed and swung forward to avoid my cock. "This cock must be double as thick as Lars'. He will rip me apart."

She swung back toward my cock and tested the feeling against her butt hole with a few short back jabs.

"Be as it may, I must try this monstrous cock in my ass. Press on my boy, press on," she cried out hoarsely and pressed backwards.

I pressed my cock at her butt hole and she pressed back with small fucking movements. I felt her hole slowly open up and suddenly my cock- head slipped inside. Her muscle tightened behind it and held me in a firm grip. Karin cried out in pain but the cry soon changed and she started to moan of pleasure.

Her muscle loosened and I was able to push further into her. I thrust a little in and out and for each thrust went further in. Karin groaned on each inward thrust but nudged me to go on.

"Lisa, it's unbelievable how far inside he is and how my canal is stretched. It hurts but not much. I like it, yes I love it," she cried. "Go on my boy, give me all you have, go on."

I thrust harder into her holding her hips to prevent her from pulling away. Finally my cock was all the way in. Karin laughed a deep hoarse laugh when she felt my balls press at her ass.

"OH, I did it, I took it all in and it feels so good. Lisa, do you see? Now fuck me," she exclaimed and started to move back and forth under me.

I fucked her slowly and let my hands wander over her body and to her pussy. She was very aroused and wet and her clit was swollen. When I caressed her clit her moans got higher and soon she came in a shuddering orgasm.

I stopped to let her recover.

"Hey, come out of that hole and save something for me," Lisa said behind us.

She grabbed hold of my hips and pulled me back until I slipped out of Karin's butt hole. She slapped Karin's ass.

"Move, now it's my turn. He hasn't come and I am sure he will service me as well," she yelled.

Karin looked at us and a big smile spread over her face when she saw my still stiff cock and a very horny Lisa with dripping cunt. She moved and Lisa forced me to lie down on my back. Karin had a wash rag ready and quickly cleaned my cock.

"Go, he is all yours and ready," Karin giggled to Lisa.

Lisa straddled me and stroked my cock a few times through her crack and put some of her juice on my cock by inserting it in her pussy.

Meanwhile Karin put oil on Lisa's butt hole and massaged it. I couldn't see what she did exactly but when Lisa started to moan I guessed that she had put a finger up her ass and suddenly I could feel her finger against my cock through the thin wall separating the two canals. It was a thrilling feeling and my cock twitched.

"Karin, stop that or he will come. I want to take him into my ass now," Lisa yelled and raised a little to free my cock. Karin helped by holding my cock in position at the butt entrance when Lisa lowered herself. She hesitated when she felt my cock head press against her hole. But she was hornier and bolder than Karin and didn't stop but pressed on. Soon my cock slipped inside and she must have been well lubricated because when she kept on pressing I slid slowly all the way in.

"I did it. He is in to the hilt and my canal is stretched wide and it doesn't hurt at all," she proudly cried. "Now let's fuck."

She started to ride my cock, first with caution and then with more force and tempo. She sat straight up and her lovely breasts were there for me to fondle and her protruding clit to caress. By her moans it was clear that she liked the treatment. I kept a thumb on her clit pressing and circling it. I felt my orgasm approach and increased my activities on her clit. I sensed that she was on her way too.

I came and my semen rushed into her ass. She came close after that in a wild orgasm crushing down hard on my cock.

"Tom, do believe me. That was something very special for a young man that an hour earlier didn't know that you really could fuck the butt," Anders said to us and added mockingly to the nurse: "You should try it if you haven't."

Charlotte was somewhere in her own world. She didn't look shocked but happy. She smiled self-absorbed like if she remembered something pleasant. Her nipples were hard and were clearly visible through her dress. Her tense body slowly relaxed.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers