All Comments on 'Summer Slumber Party Vol. 01'

by gialuv24

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
risky and kinky

Very kinky and from a fellow teacher

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed this story. Looks like you're off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More cumming soon please

I had a a great wank reading your story. I wish I could jack it into your moist panties that Rosie was sniffing. In chapter 2, there should be some girl-on-girl action with Rosie putting on a show to even things out. Perhaps in chapter 3, the two of them catch the boys in the middle of jerk session and join in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
U popped your cherry and mine with this 1st write!

I thought you did an amazing job for your first write!

I am looking forward to reading your second too. I am

So WET right now! I loved it! Keep it up gurl!

gialuv24gialuv24almost 11 years agoAuthor
TO MY FANS...THANK YOU!

I just wanted to take this opportunity to personally and publicly thank those that have left comments for me as this was my first story. I hope to continue this one for the second (Vol.2) soon...if there is anything that you are looking for to read...drop me a line and I can try to incorporate suggestions...

Hearing that I turned some people on even though they were anonymous was a wonderful experience and turn on too...Thank you again!

Love, Gia

gialuv24gialuv24over 9 years agoAuthor

Been away from this site for a while.. Have a story I'm working on...hopefully soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish I had a sister or sister

Great story. Good build up and really enjoyed it. Anxiously looking to see how far this is the story can go keep up the good work looking For more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guys wanting off all together...did no one on a sleep over. Pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergialuv24@gialuv24
I am a shy but horny girl who works as a school teacher. I love reading erotica and watching porn. I have a very naughty side...and am a bit of an exhibitionist!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES