Summer Slumber Party Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gialuv24
gialuv24
41 Followers

"Mmmmm....ohh yessss! Baby that feels so good...." He gasped. I began to suck on him and enjoyed the sweet taste and tingling sensation of some of the lube that was still on his cock. I began bobbing my head up and down on his cock each time taking more and more of his handsome meat inside my mouth. The softness of my tongue racing up and down his shaft as my saliva began to coat the entire length of his cock. I was salivating more than just in my mouth! My pussy lips were rubbing against the spandex pants I was wearing and getting me wet. My pants' seam was crawling deeper into the crack of my ass as I began to bounce simultaneously on the back of my heels while gliding my warm mouth over his cock.

His legs slowly began to quiver as he muttered, "Francia....mmmm yesss! Take off your bra! Please....I wanna feel your boobs against my body!" Without hesitation I released my bra and it fell to the ground with a few sideward sways of my shoulders. I was really enjoying him. Feeling his cock fill my mouth and the weight of it on my tongue was absolutely incredible.

I let his cock plop out of my mouth as I said out of breath, "Damn Nathan....you taste so good!"

I opened my mouth further and he plunged his thick cock deeper into my mouth until I gagged a little at which point he pulled back. I began to jerk his cock more as I kept sucking him and playing with his shaved balls. It just felt so good. I could hear Nathan breathing harder and could feel his legs shaking more from my boobs which I had pressed against him and were rubbing up on his thighs. I withdrew his cock from my mouth and told him to come all over my face neck and boobs. He groaned as I continued to swirl my mouth around his cock as I dropped both hands to grab his ass. He groaned and placed his hands on top of my head. I continued to move my head up and down as I jerked on him until I could feel his cock head expand and pulsate. It was then I knew he was about to bust his load all over me. Just then he groaned biting his lip to control his volume as a huge wave of cum spewed out from this impressive cock. The seemingly endless jet of cum splashed across my forehead, nose, and lips as my tongue and mouth opened. Another jet of cum fell on my tongue, chin and neck as I forcefully jerked his cock furiously for another great helping. The third jet of cum squirted across my neck and on to my boobs as I began to rub it with my hands across my chest and tummy. I placed my mouth over the head of his swollen cock to clean up the little cum that had dribbled out. I joyfully swallowed.

FRANCIA: MMMMmmm....That was one heck of a load Nathan. Feel better?"

NATHAN: That was amazing....I didn't know I could cum this much!

FRANCIA: It was great! I love how you taste! Mmmm baby! Time for me to clean up!

NATHAN: Yah....you could sure use a shower now! Sorry about that... LOL!

Nathan handed me a towel and I wiped off my face. I gave him a huge hug and winked as I waved to him smiling. He pulled up his shorts and returned back to the other room closing the door as he left.

I reached to gather to my clothes when the pantry door came open. It was a smiling and face-flushed Rosie. She didn't have to say anything. I could tell from her unbuttoned pants and opened shirt that she had enjoyed the show and I was glad. Our eyes met and I knew I had accomplished more than I had set out for. She was breathing deeply and I enjoyed it. She grabbed my thong panties from the floor that had been left out for a while and placed them under her nose and to her lips. This night wasn't over.

I grabbed her by the hand and began to head to the guest bathroom on the first floor next to the garage with my clean set of towels as I donned the one used cum drenched towel around my neck as a trophy.

To be continued.....

gialuv24
gialuv24
41 Followers
12