All Comments on 'Summer Suspicions'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

great story keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

and then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awesome

I'd poked tiny pin holes in the condoms, would be most interesting if they got pregnant.

KamattlockKamattlockabout 12 years ago
Interesting

I hope there is another chapter to see what happens when he confronts them.

smallbreastmansmallbreastmanabout 12 years ago
erotic..

very nice story. wish i could find those drug patches.

J0SEJ0SEabout 12 years ago

I want to know what happens next

SandMan29331SandMan29331about 12 years ago
Again

You really should write a conclusion to this story were he confronts them.

clearshooterclearshooterabout 12 years ago
How fun was that??

Makes me wish I hadn't been an only child!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!!!!!!

Keep this one in the works! Make alot more chapters!!!!! Maybe where he steals the patches and uses them on his mother and sister!!!!!

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Out standing!

Great story and I know you'll have many chapters to write on this one. This was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Something unusual

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story mainly, because of the unusual content. Nowhere else have I read of a mother/daughter team rendering the son/brother to a state where they can take their 'evil' pleasures. The story is worthy of further chapters finishing with all three conscious and scewing their brains out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NICE

CONTINUE

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
HOT CONTENT

please get a another chapter out lol;. hot material and unusual mother/daughter team and drugs lol

imhaplessimhaplessabout 12 years ago
Very original

While the events described are highly improbable, almost impossible, the sex was great, the story unfolded well and with twists, and it was HIGHLY original, not typical in any way. Therefore I loved it and it certainly deserves a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
keep em cumming

I think Mom should be slippin dad some vigra and let her daughter have her dad while she has her son in the same bed. Could keep dad and son going for hours and hours.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
Damn that was hot

Sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

There should definitely be some Mom/son and daughter/Dad action in here. How about a second chapter featuring it? And no condoms, proper bareback fucking with lots of cum pumped deep into the bitches cunts.

madusanmadusanabout 12 years ago
Retribution

I think he should turn the tables on both of them and patch them up and have his way with them! Did they (Mom & Sister) know of the affects it was having on his sex life outside the family. Did they really care? Didn't seem that they did! this is not the normal caring family unit! Was too close to rape. If the author does provide a second chapter / sequel, I hope the family love and affection is seen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More is better!

Thanks for this yummy one, jasliz! MUCH hotter than My Mother's Daughter, frankly -- more like your older stuff! You have a gift for rendering the unbelievable plausible and for conveying the overpowering 'itch' of compelling lustiness! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Holy shit

All I gotta say is please do a sequel!!!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Different

Different kind of a story, Drugged and Raped, Yes it was Rape not any different than some man slipping a drug into a woman's drink at a bar.

The sex would have been very hot had it not been for the drugs.

Sister and Mom are Hot so why didn't they just seduce him?

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Nice fantasy

We can all wish for the ultimate rape I guess. A very interesting story of not exactly forced sex. I think he needs to show sister the recording from the previous night to get what he wants. It could work out that they all get what they want without the drugs.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where could you go from here?

Could Mom and Sis have a plan to ultimately let him know what is going on?

Could there have been a plan all along that would make what they are doing seem more acceptable for all involved after all?

There is no violence or physical abuse/harm that he is aware of but obviously not with his approval. Not necessarily against his will either as he wasn't asked in advance if they could experiment with him.

Could they have sown the seed of overwhelming attraction for them making him very susceptible to their every action, comments or touch?

Could Dad know and approve of what is going on? Sounds like they don't want him to know.

hamofhamofalmost 12 years ago
holy shit!

you're good! up there with Avatrek from http://www.sexstoriespost.com which means you'

re very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good, but....

The story is good, but the typos are are distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What's next fr Luke?

Will Luke let it end when his sister goes back to college, mom's is in her sexual prime. Can she let it end if she knows Luke knows? Questions, questions, questions.

Can't wait for the answers. Thanks for the story. RG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh yeaaaahh what a story

i want more .

this is a fantastic story

but can he reverse there game and drug them????

that would be fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Can't wait for part 3

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Great Start

Now we need for Dad to leave on a Buisness Trip and Son to expose his Knowledge to Mom and Sis.

simaddictsimaddictalmost 12 years ago
Puzzled

Mom and daughter have been fucking each other for years judging by this story, so why did they not start with Dad and not wait until brother was nineteen? Why wasn't Dad included?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please write more. Great story. cant wait for more

More please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
use your stamina?

"That's it, Lisa... ride him... use your stamina and fuck your brother hard," Mom called out.

have you EVER heard someone tell someone else to "use their stamina" in day to day language? Your story is captivating, but stuff like that breaks the hold that you create with your story.

Other than that, it was pretty good..

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Fucking hot

Now he has a way of getting his mom and his sister to be his sluts.

All he has to do is tell them that he knows all about their little game and he has it recorded for proof.

I just don't know why his mom and sister would treat him that way and not allow him to enjoy the sex too.

Now they have to pay for their little game.with their pussies.

A great story.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"use your stamina" - - why not?

To the comment of 5/6: It is as good a use of words as any other. Why it bothers you is a mystery......sometimes people talk in ways that sound foreign to your ear or your culture. It does not make them wrong. Get over it!

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
mother knows best

did not see that plot twist cumming!

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incest is best

GUD 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WTF

This is a womans view of the situation, not realistic. I'd have been so pissed off, in many ways, their selfish approach, thinking of me as a piece of meat,raping is without consent, also they had little or no regards for my feelings. I'd either confront them and move out or make them pay dearlyy and then move out. i got no pleasure reading this chapter, where was their love and comcern for their brother/son, they might as well have drugged a stranger and did the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unrealistic!

I agree with WTF. I would have been so pissed-off. Their should have been more depth to the story, alot more.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 10 years ago
I also agree with WTF

On top of that, if he didn't know he was getting off every night, the DESIRE would still be there, but he would be worrying about lack of physical response

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
hmmm...

You know...I think I'd have been pissed. Not to say I wouldn't have found a way to pay them back with a mile of my dick but still, I'd have been pretty upset at being raped by my mother and sister. Maybe they need to be drugged and fucked the same way as a payback.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Discovery

When they ripped the patch off, it should have pulled off some of the latex so they saw it. Then either they would be scared as he "woke up" or they would realize he'd fooled them and laugh as he told them they didn't need the patch anymore, LOL!!

AthlantianAthlantianalmost 9 years ago
Loved it... but needs a sequel!!

This story rocks, but ... I want more :)

A couple of chapters more, Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i loved it

i would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it till

The gay anal crap, YUK! If a 19 yr old has a loss of libido from night fucks he will be completely impotent by 35.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Lol . The guy below me must be a real expert . " gay anal crap " . Doing a woman anal is gay ? Wow . Kids these days . I also missed the loss of libido part . Except for the effects from the patch . Which once stopped . Will likely only increase his stamina and longevity .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES