Summer Tease Ch. 1

Story Info
Thoughts of you leave her quivering and wet.
933 words
3.67
17.3k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the one who makes me scream

* * *

I wake up to the afternoon sun shining against my face. My eyes still closed, I stretch my legs and let out a deep yawn. A devious smile creeps from my lips as I remember the night before. My warm pussy still sore from my unrelenting hands. I roll over on my side and grasp a pillow between my arms as I hear the sound of your voice echoing in my ears. The gasping breaths and subtle moans send tingles down my back and find their way between my legs. I squeeze my thighs together and sigh ....mmm. I can feel my face getting hot with excitement and I decide that perhaps a shower would be in my best interest.

I open my eyes and pull off the covers. I let my hands travel down my tank as it rides high on my waist and I draw circles around my stomach. My light blue panties hug my hips and feel soft against my legs. The wetness between my skin and the material becomes apparent and I resolve to get up for real this time. I stand a bit weak on my legs still I make my way to the bathroom. I grab a towel on the way in and hang it on the door. As I pass the mirror I glance to see my morning hair wildly unleashed about my face. I turn and look closer at my face, rubbing my eyes to wake them. I stand back and lift my tank top off.

As it falls to the floor I stare at my bare chest in the mirror. My tits are smooth and round as I cup them with my hands. The cool breeze rushing through the room has made my nipples hard and I giggle at the sight. I reach down and pull on them making them a more deep pink and twisting them between my fingertips. Oooh it feels so good and I get lost for a moment. Frustrated I throw my hands down and glare in the mirror as if you were there. See what you do to me? Ruining my perfectly pure mind with all your dirty thoughts and images.

I turn on the water and hop in the shower. I put some soap in my hands and I lather it over my body. I start with my shoulders and work it down my arms. Then I move my hands across my collar bone and around my neck. Slowly I let them trail their way to my chest swirling the soft bubbles around my breasts. I take a deep breath and move my hands lower, soaping up my tummy and around to my back. I set my leg up on the edge of the shower and I lather up my leg starting from my foot and slowly working my way to the top of my thigh. Then I start with my other foot, soaping the ankle and moving up. I slather my way to the top of my other thigh and linger there for a moment, squeezing and massaging my soft skin.

I take my hand and slowly let it creep in between my legs. I spread the soap on the top of my bare mound that I shaved so clean the night before. My fingers push their way down further and spread my lips open. My skin is so warm and already wet as I let my fingers probe my tight cunt. I let them slide in and out a few times. I have to brace myself against the wall and I let my tits press against the cold tile as I grind my pussy into my hand. I push myself harder against the wall and I add another finger inside. At that moment I wish you were with me.

I imagine you’re fast asleep at home for I am sure I wore you out last night as well. The thought of your hand as it glides up and down your hard cock sends my mind into a whirl of erotic sensation and I squeeze my hand harder between my legs. I lick my lips and think of your sweet smile as the water cascades down my body. I’m breathing so fast I can’t even muster a scream. The shower pounds against my skin and sending tingles to my every nerve. My eyes roll back in my head as wave after wave of pleasure pulsates through my blood. I rub my clit a few more times against my hand, begging for an orgasm. I feel the moment building and I scream in anticipation for it to hit me. I pump my fingers as fast as I can in and out of my sweet pussy and I can feel it so close...I shove them deep inside as it crashes through me.

My voice echoes in the bathroom and I stand, hand far in my cunt and my other pressed hard against the tiled wall. Gasping for air and savoring every moment that it streams about my body. I slide down and sit on the floor of the shower panting like a dog and trying to catch my breath. My hand still inside of me. The water rinsing off any of the soap left on my skin. I smile devilishly as I think of the week ahead. It is going to be a long few hours to wait for you. Still, I feel the throbbing of my sweet sex and decide that the wait will be well worth it.