Summer Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He alternated between them for the next few minutes, until Christina brought Summer's hips back over her face. Reaching up to grasp Summer's wonderful ass, she pulled the auburn-maned goddess into a frenzied sixty-nine.

With Summer sucking and rubbing her clit while John continued to deep-stroke her pussy, Christina was beginning to think she was in the midst of a perfect dream, at least until John suddenly moaned, "I'm getting close...should I pull out?"

Realizing it was no dream, that it was all really happening, Christina pulled her mouth from Summer's pussy only long enough to shout, "Not if you value your life!"

Laughing along with John, Summer grasped his balls and said, "Give her your biggest load ever, baby, and don't you dare pull out when you're done. Just keep fucking her. Don't stop until you fill her up again. I want to see her gorgeous pussy overflowing with your hot cum." Then she spun around to kiss Christina's sweet, blissful face.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Christina kept chanting, moaning it into Summer's mouth to match the cadence of John's steady thrusts.

Summer knew John was coming when a wild-eyed Christina suddenly let loose with a gorgeous shriek before biting her tongue right in the middle of their kiss. Giggling through the slight stab of pain, Summer lifted the euphoric brunette's limp upper body until she was able to hold her up, then she moved her toward John, saying, "Let's lay her on the bed."

Being careful not to pull out, John lifted her from the carpet, and with Christina locking her arms and legs around him he was able to stand and lay her on her back atop the covers. Quickly scrambling to join them, Summer leaned against the headboard; spreading her legs, she showed John where to bring Christina, and he scooted her up the bed until her head, back, and shoulders were resting in Summer's lap.

While caressing Christina's glowing cheeks, Summer said to John, "Make love to this beautiful woman."

When John resumed long-stroking her, she reached up to touch Summer's face. Summer playfully cupped Christina's breasts, which made the excited brunette grin in anticipation. "Oooh, no mercy, huh?"

"I'll be gentle this time, I promise," giggled Summer.

Slowing for a moment, John smiled. "I take it her breasts are her weakness."

"Mmmm, yes, they are, although my pussy would definitely have something to say about that..." moaned Christina, rolling her hips on his cock while arching her back to press her breasts into Summer's hands. Summer didn't want to distract her, so rather than tug, pinch, or otherwise roughly handle Christina's perfect treasures she simply caressed and comforted them; only very lightly did she brush her thumbs across the sensitive nipples.

"Baby, you know you graduated, right...without any shadow of a doubt now..." said a smiling Summer, again miming giving Christina a graduation cap.

Continuing to moan in response to the glorious fucking she was receiving from John's indefatigable cock, Christina looked up with a sexy grin. "I never knew women could come like that, and I didn't even know we had that one really sensitive spot. I never would have found it on my own."

"It's a fun spot, huh? I bet you'll never forget how to find it now!" giggled Summer.

Christina laughed, "Oh, you can count on that! Now that I know where it is and what it does to me, god, I may never leave the house! I might have to become a lesbian, just to see how many women I can make lose control like that!"

"Hey!" said John, mock pouting.

Gazing into Christina's eyes while caressing her face, Summer smiled sweetly. "No, baby...not a lesbian. We love men, too."

"Mmmmmm...god, yes, we do. I could never give this up..." moaned Christina, pulling John by his hips deep into her pussy.

"I know I never could. Iworship his cock," Summer said pointedly, reaching out to touch John's chest.

"I thought that whole 'worshipping' thing was Dave's territory," he grinned.

"It is, but it's mine too, you know. I worship all your cocks," she smiled, sexily stroking his powerful erection as it slid in and out of Christina's warm, silky slit.

Christina panted, "Mmmmmm, baby, I know I will definitely worship your cock. You can be Father John, and I'll be your wayward nun. I'll kneel before you and take your sacrament any time you'll let me."

"That's exactly how I feel. I'll take his cock any way he'll give it to me...as much as I can get," Summer grinned.

Moaning happily, Christina writhed in her arms. "Summer, that other thing we did...you know...the peeing...it was absolutely incredible to see you lose yourself that way, especially knowing you made me do it too. I never knewthat could happen, either."

"Neither did Summer, not until about a week ago! I've still got the scars to prove it!" laughed John, lifting his shirt to show Christina his scratched-up stomach.

"Oh, my god! Summer! You did that to him?" exclaimed Christina, guffawing in astonishment.

Still laughing, John added, "This is nothing! You should have seen the other guy!"

"Summer! Mommy needs to teach you to play nice with your toys!" laughed Christina, wagging her finger reproachfully at a blushing Summer.

Hiding her face in her hands, Summer cutely peeked out between her fingers. "I'm sowwy!" she said, going to her baby-talk voice. "They distwacted me!"

John chuckled to Christina, "Summer made you lose control too, huh? Did you even know what was happening?"

Christina grasped him by the hips, and they enjoyed a slow, sensual grind together, his cock buried all the way inside her. Looking up at the two of them, she breathed, "Mmmm, yes, she did. She made me squirt something, and at first I thought I was peeing. It didn't feel quite the same, though, then I looked down and saw that it was something else...something strange, something different, and definitely not pee. Whatever it was, I was gushing it like crazy, and she was happily drinking it while laughing in celebration. God, we were completely out of our minds. She wouldn't stop, either. She just kept going. She kept making me come and come and come, until I felt it building inside me again. I couldn't do anything about it. I had no idea what was happening."

"You were too busy screaming," Summer giggled.

"Your fault!" laughed Christina, beaming sweetly. "Anyway, I was doing it again, and it just wouldn't stop! Summer was laughing and rejoicing so much, I had to look down to see what was happening. That's when I saw that I was actually peeing on her! I couldn't believe it! I was peeing on Summer's beautiful, happy face, and even right into her mouth!

"I became really upset over what I'd done to her, but she wouldn't let me stay that way. She made me understand it, and even feel good about it." Pausing, she gazed into Summer's shining eyes. "You made me feel more loved than I have ever felt in my entire life."

Smiling happily, she nuzzled her face between Summer's breasts.

"The part she's leaving out is that she made me promise to tell her what it was and how to make it happen, so she could do it right back to me," Summer said with a proud grin, moaning when Christina gently bit her nipple.

"Summer said she would show me, and she did!" giggled Christina. "That's when you showed up...and started fucking me. You just spread my legs and slid your long, thick cock all the way inside my pussy. God, that was so amazing...."

Pausing again, she gave John a coy smile. "Has she made you lose control too?"

"No, not yet, but I definitely plan to. I would absolutely love it," Summer answered, grinning at him as he raised his hips and drove his glistening wet shaft deep into Christina.

"Mmmm, baby, fuck me..." moaned Christina, then she stared up at Summer. "You want him to do it on you...or inside you?"

"Yes," Summer said, smiling mischievously.

"Have you ever had someone do that?" asked Christina in a panting, breathy voice. "I mean actually go inside you while they were fucking you, or even in your mouth?"

"Never while fucking me, and only once in my mouth, until you just did it. You gave me as much as I've ever had..." she said, running her fingers through Christina's dark, exotic hair.

"Summer, god, we were totally going on each other's face. We were drinking each other's cum and even each other's pee, as much as we could swallow. It was absolutely incredible. You made me want it so badly, and now I can't wait to do it again."

As John continued thrusting inside her, she shivered in pleasure over the thought of all the amazing things she had done with her new lovers, and Summer hugged her even closer. While basking in the warmth of her beautiful Summer's comforting embrace, she slowly said, "I definitely understand now why you were so happy. I felt the same way when I was able to make you do it. You want your lover to surrender to you, and once she does, you want everything she has to give. Making someone completely lose control like that, it really is the most awesome feeling ever."

Holding Summer's hand, she said to John, "If you want to do it inside me, you can. I want you to."

Again smiling with pride, Summer lovingly caressed Christina's breast. "That goes for you too, baby. If you can let go on him while he's inside you, do it."

"Summer, when you first let go on Jake, and probably also when you did it on Christina, it wasn't as if you made a decision to do it. You told us that it just sort of happened...that it was out of your control," John said.

"Yes, you're right. That first time with you, Aaron, and Jake, I was like Christina. I didn't know what was happening. I simply couldn't help it. I couldn't help it this time either."

As John continued pounding away at her hot pussy, Christina writhed beneath him, moaning, "I sure didn't know what was happening, except that it felt totally amazing. John, I mean it, if you ever want to go inside me, or if it just happens and you can't control it, I truly won't mind. I want you to give it to me. Never pull out."

"What if he's in your mouth?" asked Summer, caressing her face.

"Never pull out," she repeated, moaning with her eyes closed.

"Mmmm...won't David absolutely love you..." Summer whispered.

Succumbing to her erotic spell, John was thoroughly enchanted by Christina, who was just so damn sexy with the way she continually rolled her slender hips and delicious ass around his thrusting cock, and her breathy voice was pure silk.

"God, was Summer ever right..." she smiled, grinding against him. "Baby, you really do have an incredible cock. You're touching me places no one has ever touched before, and you feel so warm in my pussy."

"Doesn't he feel amazing? Once he's inside me, I never want him to stop," Summer said, pinching Christina's nipple.

"Mmmmmm-hmmm...he can fuck me forever..." Christina moaned, rolling her hips again while arching her back.

"Summer, I'm getting close..." groaned John.

Christina panted, "Wait. Slow down. Even though Summer says I've graduated, I still haven't...not yet. Quick, baby, pull out."

When John withdrew, Christina guided him forward and took him into her mouth, sucking him with long strokes before pulling off and rolling onto her stomach. Looking up at Summer, she grinned happily. "Sucking him isn't what I'm talking about. I only did that because I wanted to taste myself, plus I still hadn't sucked his cock yet. From the moment I first saw it on the plane, you know how badly I've been wanting to suck his big, gorgeous dick."

Taking a peek back over her shoulder, she wiggled her heart-shaped ass at him. "See anything you like?"

"Christina, that's what you meant? You want him to take your ass?"

"God, yes, Summer. Until you showed me tonight, I never even knew my ass could be a part of sex. You can't exactly fuck me, though, not completely anyway, and after seeing how much you love it in your ass, you've made me want it too. The way you tongued me there and slid your fingers inside just drove me insane, so I can only imagine how incredible it will feel to have John's huge dick deep in my ass, fucking my brains out."

"Baby, he has a very large cock. Are you sure you want something that big for your first time?"

"Might as well start with the best, right?" Christina answered, with a knowing grin. Lowering her head, she giggled into Summer's stomach.

"You be extra careful with her," Summer said to John, then she gave Christina a warm smile. "As for you, Little Miss Horny Girl, I don't want to see any more of those crazy impaling moves. You could seriously hurt yourself if you do that with him inside your gorgeous bottom, so ease into it this time, okay, baby?"

"John, fuck me in the ass," Christina said, playfully growling into Summer's pussy.

Summer laughed when Christina aggressively took her by her thighs, pulling her forward. She stopped laughing, though, when Christina's tongue drove inside her pussy. Christina held her thighs open, but Summer made it a moot point when she went to her back and spread her legs.

Christina looked up from Summer's pussy to stare into her eyes. "Baby, I want to climb inside you..." she purred, giving the moist petals a tender kiss, "...and live here forever..." she continued, gently separating the sweet lips to lick the vibrant pink silk inside, "...so I'm going to make love to this gorgeous flower for as long as our beautiful man makes love to my virgin bottom...even if he fucks me all night, which I'm hoping he will."

Wanting extra lubrication, John slid his cock back inside Christina's pussy, and he also coated his fingertips before smoothing them all around her tiny opening; then, withdrawing his glistening erection, he positioned the head at her shining star.

Quickly popping her index and middle fingers into her mouth, Christina wetted them before slipping them inside her ass. While panting hotly on Summer's pussy, she reached back to spread her soft, gorgeous globes. "Fuck me, John. I want every inch of you all the way up my ass..." she breathed, biting Summer's clit.

Summer knew that Christina was likely to thrash and jerk the moment John attempted to force his wonderfully thick cock into her virgin hole; readying herself, she pressed her pussy firmly against Christina's mouth.

"Ohhhh, Summer..." moaned the sultry brunette when the large, spongy head slipped past her tight ring. It felt to her as if a small apple was wedged in her ass, and her entire body tensed.

"Relax your pretty bottom, baby...completely relax it. I know it's hard to do, but you have to relax for him..." Summer whispered, stroking her hair.

Nodding her assent, Christina shifted her focus back to her beautiful lover's waiting pussy. She smiled to herself, unable to decide what she enjoyed more, the feel of Summer's perfect thighs in her hands or the taste of Summer's mouthwatering pussy on her lips. Stabbing again and again into the precious well with her long tongue, she found that her favorite thing was simply to savor Summer's sex by licking it and petting up and down the pink slit, just to watch it respond to her loving touch.

Her goddess's golden pussy was so enthralling to her that she realized she would be happy forever if she could only lie there and breathe into it; to be able to touch it and lavish it with deep adoration was nothing short of a dream come true. Summer's divine flower was a vibrant, sacred altar, and the most breathtakingly beautiful sight of her young life.

With every fiber of her being, Christina had come to understand what Summer meant when she spoke of worshipping.

Flattening her tongue, she began at Summer's gorgeous asshole, licking across the tempting crinkle before making her way over the tiny bridge of flesh separating the sweet pucker from the soft petals of her fantasy lover's tantalizing pussy. After a short pause to nip at the tender folds, she moved to the succulent opening of the blushing rose; lingering for an extended taste, she eventually slipped through the top of the delta to lave the drenched, swollen clit. Upon her ascent of the gently curving mons, she nuzzled her nose, lips, and tongue in the sparse auburn pelt, then she painted a serpentine line of teasing kisses back down to the hot center of the beautiful treasure. Using her tongue to spread Summer's moist, pouting lips, she pressed her full mouth inside her angel's welcoming home.

Floating in a dream world, Summer became aware of an ethereal voice sparkling through her consciousness. She felt a sublime warmth suffusing her entire body, and she cried out in joy. Her heart soaring, she fell hopelessly in love when she realized that the beautiful sound capturing her soul was Christina singing a wordless aria of devotion deep within her pussy.

Looking on in utter astonishment, John whispered, "I can't even imagine how that must feel...."

Summer's eyes were overflowing with dazzling tears as she stammered, "Oh, John, it's...she's...god, she's so beautiful...."

Christina was also crying, her heart soaring as well with a revelation of eternal bliss beyond anything she had ever imagined. In giving her love to her angel, she knew she had become truly blessed.

"As long as I live, I will never forget the sight of you two together tonight," John said, his hips having finally made contact with Christina's smooth, flawless bottom.

He was all the way inside her, buried to the hilt within her velvet caress.

Her voice shining like the first rays of a new dawning sun, Christina cried her heavenly song into Summer's body, and John felt it all washing over him; recalling every joyous moment Summer had given them since she'd first come to grace their lives, he wanted to cry, and scream, and simply flail away.

Summer saw him then, and she knew. She saw his tears, and felt his heart breaking.

"Let it happen, baby...let it all come out now...."

Christina was rocked by John's primal cry of release; when she felt his incredible torrent of cum, her shimmering voice cracked, becoming even more beautifully ethereal in its anguished longing. As her heart rejoiced, her sky blue tears came down like a cleansing spring rain.

The last thing she remembered before drifting away was the perfect embrace she shared with Summer; their naked bodies pressing together, their breasts gently kissing, their glowing eyes speaking the promise of their love.

Their embrace would be forever...

Christina's purity and innocence...a snow white miracle of beauty.

Summer's golden radiance...an eternal spirit of light.

Anyone fortunate enough to look upon them would bear witness to the magic of that moment...

...when angels came together, and fell in love.

~to be continued in "Mayan Summer"~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.