Summer Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn now..." she grinned, finally pulling away.

"You have got to be joking," Christina said, panting from their kiss.

"I don't think she is. A deal's a deal, you know. By the way, weren't you telling us back at the restaurant that Summer couldn't possibly get more naked in public than she already was? I believe she is in fact more naked now," John smirked.

"Like I just said, you two can't seriously expect me to go out there now, not afterthat performance. There's no point in even trying," said Christina, feeling nothing but pure, all-consuming lust as she gazed upon Summer's angelic face and stunning nude body.

"Of course we do..." smiled Summer, leaning in to kiss her again. They both moaned through their kiss when Summer slid a hand up Christina's stomach to squeeze her breast through her thin dress. Christina responded by arching her back and trailing her hands down Summer's sides, until her fingertips were caressing Summer's bare, perfect bottom. Lingering there, savoring the warm, silky skin, she delicately explored those inviting curves before slipping into her amazing woman's exquisite crevice.

John noticed what Christina was doing, and he saw Summer's ass respond with its usual wiggling welcome whenever friendly visitors came calling.

Laughing, he wrapped his arms tightly around Christina's shoulders. "A little word to the wise, beautiful. While Summer's entire body is a never-ending erogenous zone, you need to know that her ass is her definite number one hot button. The way you keep touching her there, god, that turns her on more than anything. So unless you're prepared to deal with a fully aroused Summer, and I don't think you are, I suggest you move your hands. Otherwise, she is going to make love to you right here, right now. If she does that...Christina, I promise you, nothing in your life has prepared you for what will happen once Summer turns herself loose on you, especially in this crazy place. I'm telling you, the solo dance is the safe play."

"Maybe I don't want the safe play..." she whispered, cautiously tracing subtle fingertip circles all over Summer's appreciative bottom.

Raising her head, Summer gave Christina a tender smile. "If you really do want to make love with me, let's go somewhere more private, where I won't get us arrested. Not here, in the middle of a dance club. John is right. You don't realize how turned on you've made me, or what will happen if you allow me to take you. Baby, you have a husband and a whole other life back home. We need to stop this, before you lose control of who you are. Please, dance for me."

Summer then said to John, "Now you really do need to protect her. Go. Dance with her. She's not ready yet to dance for us by herself, and you need to take her away from me before it's too late. This isn't safe for her here. Go."

Quickly hopping up from the couch, Summer pulled Christina and John with her. Christina started to protest, only to be cut short by her own delighted peals of laughter when John literally swept her into his arms and carried her off to the dance floor.

After slipping her dress back on, Summer returned to the couch to watch them. Like a panther eyeing her prey, she intently followed their every move...waiting.

Out on the dance floor, John set Christina down. She kept her arms around his neck, and as they began a slow dance together she said, "I suppose I should be thanking you now, so why do I feel like cursing you for denying me what was about to be the most exciting moment of my life?"

"You're welcome," he grinned.

She playfully punched him. "You're that sure you did me a favor, are you?"

"Of a sort, yes. Absolutely."

"Okay, then, explain something to me. Why is it okay for you to love her, which you obviously do, and why is it also okay for you to experience making love with her, yet I need protecting from her?"

John gave her a penetrating stare.

Christina tried to hold his gaze, but couldn't. "Damn it..." she said, starting to cry against his chest.

Letting her cry, he simply held her, soothing her with his hands.

"I'm sorry.... I'm such a dork," she sobbed, genuinely disappointed in herself.

"Christina, you're not a dork. This would be overwhelming for anybody. It's Summer."

"John, it's not just Summer. I'm such a coward that I can't even lookyou in the eye without chickening out. Still, I want to know why I need protecting from Summer, but you don't?"

"Christina, what I was trying to tell you, and what Summer was warning you, is that you do need protection, although not from Summer. Come on, you saw what happened to those people who merely tried to dance with her. Like you said, they weren't even aware of what they were doing. Once she let them touch her, they lost their minds. You also saw what happened in that restaurant tonight, the same as I did. You obviously know more about her necklace, her bracelet, and my ring than you're letting on. When I told you the 'angel of light' story, you said, 'It's true.' Even though no one had mentioned a word to you about any of it, you were already sensing that there's something very different about Summer. 'Too perfectly beautiful,' even 'not real,' you said. You know what her necklace means, so tell me."

With no hesitation Christina looked up and said, "It means 'love,' although not in our language, and a mortal woman cannot have such a thing. John, only spirit beings...angels...carry that symbol. Her necklace, her bracelet, your ring...they're not natural. I don't mean they're fake, either. I mean no human made them. I don't know what they are, but you know where I'm going with this, and I'm simply too scared to say it. It's the same for you with that Charlotte lady, or whatever she is. You know, but you don't want to say it."

"Okay, so we agree, yet you know Summer is nothing but good, and there's no reason to fear her, right? That's part of what you can feel, isn't it? I know Summer really is pure love."

"An 'angel of light' is how you put it," she added.

"Yes, and she is."

"John, I know she is. That's what I was trying to say at dinner. She's so good, I couldfeel it. I could feel I was in the presence of...something extraordinary."

John studied her, debating whether to tell her, until finally he decided that he had no other choice.

"Something extraordinary, huh? Christina, before we left for this trip Dave told me about an incident that took place the night we all got back together in Cozumel. He said that when Summer first hugged him and they cried together, he felt that he was in the presence of God. She passed something from her body, straight into his heart. He said he could physically feel it as it was happening; it was that unmistakable. He said she 'gave herself' to him. She gave him love."

"John, didn't you see what she did to me at dinner? She practically punched me in the chest, without lifting a hand, or saying a word. She wastelling me. She evenshowed me, in her eyes. She showed me a glimpse of her world, and who she is...what she is. That's why I don't understand what you're telling me now. We agree that she's nothing but good...indescribably, incomprehensibly good... so why do I need protecting from her? If anything...if you care for me at all...my god, you should be pushing me into her arms. She's a miracle. I'm not exaggerating, either. Summer is literally a miracle."

"Christina, again, we're not saying you need protecting from her."

"Then what do I need protecting from?"

John gave her another penetrating stare, and she managed to hold steady.

"Yourself," he finally said.

Pausing, she returned his stare. "Why do I need protecting from myself?"

"Christina, I know you've been watching her, but have you really been paying attention?"

"Yes, I think I have. I can't take my eyes off of her, actually. It's like I told you, at dinner. Whenever I'm near Summer, Ifeel her inside me. "

"Doesn't that also strike you as a bit odd? Have you ever known yourself to feel that way about anyone else, and have you ever seen people respond to someone the way they respond to Summer?"

"No, I definitely haven't."

"It's not just you, Christina. Summer changes people. I think that's why she's here."

"Meaning she really is love...an angel of love."

"Do you have any other explanation? I always knew there was something very special about her. Jake, Dave, and Aaron, they knew right away too, and so did you. Now, with what's happened here, I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a coincidence that we all just sort of naturally started calling her 'angel.'"

"Okay, let's put that aside for the moment. Why do I need protecting from myself?"

"Christina, I've seen Summer make love. I've felt it. I've experienced her passion, and it's only growing. I'm telling you, it's something you've never imagined. If you let Summer love you, it will change you forever. You won't bethis Christina anymore. You won't recognize the person you've been all these years, and you won't be truly able to go home again. Sweetie, we can't do that to you. We can't just arbitrarily decide to change you. Before you take that step, you need to know what it would mean, and it's a decision only you can make. Dave, Aaron, and I, we were given this miracle...we didn't have any choice but to fall in love with her. You, though, you do have a choice, and you're already married. It wouldn't be right for us to force such a huge change in your life, then just walk away."

Pausing once more, she gathered her courage before whispering, "Then don't walk away."

He pulled back to stare into her eyes.

"John, why are you assuming that I don't want this huge change? God, how much more plainly do I have to spell it out? I'm unhappy in my marriage, and unhappy with my life. Honey, open your eyes. Unless I'm sadly mistaken, you and I are going to end up in bed together tonight, making love. For the first time since I've been married I'm going to give my body to another man, and also to Summer. Whatever's going on here with you, with her, with everything, it's obvious that for some reason she's chosen to include me in all of this. I mean, come on, meeting you and Summer couldn't simply be a coincidence, not now. Maybe she was sent to me? Is there some rule that says four people are the limit for angels? You and your friends received the gift of Summer. Why can't she be my miracle too?"

Burying her face in his neck, she broke down in tears again.

"We're not assuming you don't want to change your life," John said, tenderly caressing her hair. "We're saying we can't force it on you. From everything you're telling me, I can guarantee you this: What you'll experience if you surrender to Summer will affect you so deeply that you won't be able to look at your husband or your old life the same way ever again. How can we do that to you? Christina, we're not just guessing here. Weknow."

"Baby, maybe that's not necessarily a bad thing," smiled Summer, having decided that she'd listened and observed long enough. Slipping into their arms to join them in a three-way hug, she said, "Christina, John is right. If we make love to you, and I do mean 'we,' because John is very much a part of this, itwill change you. It changes me, every time. My passion truly is growing. Even my body is changing, and most of all my heart is changing. I constantly want to make love now...complete love. I want to give everything I have, inside and out, holding nothing back. I think that's what John is talking about."

Nodding, John gently cradled Christina's beautiful face. "You've never seen anyone surrender to passion the way Summer does. She will devastate you. Believe me, she will absolutely destroy you."

"Oh? So you're saying I've destroyed you?" asked Summer, reaching up to stroke his chin.

"No, but that's--"

"What about Jake, or Aaron and David? Do you think I've destroyed them?"

"Summer, no, of course not."

"And Alexei? Do you think I destroyed him?"

"Quite the opposite. Jake says you completely transformed that kid. You built him up and set him free."

"John, maybe Alexei only needed someone to show him the way. Even though I don't get to make love with him every day, the way I do with you, Jake, Aaron, and David, I still think he's happier now."

"Okay, so what are you saying about Christina?"

"Honey, all I'm saying is maybe there's really no reason to fear the change that will come over her. True, she won't see her husband or her old life the same way anymore, but that might be a good thing. Maybe she'll be able to love him more than she ever has before, and he'll be able to make her happy. Or maybe she'll come to see their marriage as a waste of her life and will decide to leave him, setting herself free to find real love. Maybe, just maybe, our time with her won't be limited to tonight and tomorrow. Who knows, maybe she will even fall in love with a warm, sexy, truly wonderful man like, oh, for instance...you. Baby, maybe she's meant to be a part of us, and these are only the first moments of a beautiful forever we'll share with her."

Christina's heart soared, and she wept with joy. Praying for Summer's vision to come true, she was filled with adoration even as she was blessed by the gift of hope.

Summer reached out once again to caress her soft, beautiful cheek. "I don't know what the change will end up meaning in her life, but I don't think we should assume it will be anything bad. Also, she's right about all of us coming together, and we don't have to walk away. Honey, I can feel it in my heart that this wasn't a coincidence. I don't think we can deny that whatever happens, yes, we were meant to be with her."

Feeling a golden new world spreading its arms in welcome, Christina let out a happy cry of celebration.

With a slow smile playing on his lips, John stole a glance at Summer. Stepping behind Christina to use her as a shield, he grinned, "So what you're saying is I should just march the two of you right back to that couch so Christina can fondle your perfect ass some more?"

Summer offered him a cute smirk. "I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

"I know I sure would," added Christina, her lecherous grin matching John's. "By the way, do I have a vote here?"

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry," Summer said, giving her a big hug. "You're right, we've been talking about you like you're not even here, planning your life for you and everything. Of course you have a vote. Just tell us what you want to do, and we'll do it."

Gently tickling Christina in the ribs, John said, "Well, if I have a vote, I think it's pretty crappy that we're letting Christina here weasel out of her agreement to dance for us. I was really looking forward to watching our other gorgeous vixen put on another sinfully sexy performance for everyone."

Guffawing, Christina punched him in the shoulder. "Oh, bite me," she laughed. "You know what? I'm a woman of my word, and I don't weasel out of anything. You two, get your sexy asses back over to that couch. You're damn right I'm going to dance for you, and once I'm finished I may just have to come over there and show you both a thing or two!"

Despite her tight, classy dress, Christina hauled off and kicked John in the butt. "Scoot, mister! You too, Little Miss Touchy Ass! Get a move on!" she barked, laying into Summer with a full wind-up swat.

Yelping sweetly, Summer jumped a foot in the air before running off giggling to the couch, her hands covering her stinging bottom. Arriving a moment later, John stretched out to assume the same supportive position he'd provided for Christina. Summer leaned back against him, and he wrapped his arms around her, resting his hands on her tummy. Happily snuggling into his warm embrace, she reached behind his head to pull him down for a loving nuzzle. Her other hand went to her breast, which she began touching through her dress. Keeping her knees raised while dropping one foot to the floor, she made her little dress slide all the way up to her hips, fully exposing her pussy.

Turning to look back at them from the edge of the dance floor, a giggling Christina mouthed, "Wow!"

Summer responded by spreading her legs and blowing Christina a kiss.

Shooting them a flirty grin, Christina pulled up the bottom of her dress, sexily flashing her naked pussy. She slipped two fingers between her wet folds, teasingly caressing her pouting lips before pushing into her silky pink depths. Pulling out after only a few strokes, she brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean. Then, turning around, she did the same thing with the back of her dress, pulling it up over her hips and slipping two fingers into her pussy to show them her perfect gleaming white ass.

Inspired by Christina's provocative performance, John ran one hand to Summer's pussy, the other to the tie behind her neck. He gave it a tug, and the straps fell to her breasts. Moving the loose silk aside, he began stroking both her moist slit and her bare nipples.

When Christina turned back around to face them she saw John's fingers slipping into Summer's thoroughly drenched pussy, and something inside her snapped. Moaning with desire, unable to control herself, she pulled her dress all the way up to her waist. With her glistening lips on open display, she spread her legs and began moving to the music. Running her hands over her supple thighs, she started a rhythmic writhing of her hips and shoulders before raising her arms above her head, adding a lissome elegance to her sensual dance of seduction.

Summer clapped and hooted when Christina brought a hand down over her breasts, stopping briefly to tug on her protruding nipple. With one arm still doing a sexy wave over her head, she slid her other hand between her legs to touch herself. After initially covering her pussy, she trailed her fingertips up to her hip, offering John and Summer a clear view of her jet black landing strip and bare, moist lips. When she again slid her pussy-soaked fingers into her mouth, Summer gave her an exultant fist pump while laughing and shouting, "Woof, woof, woof!"

Christina laughed over Summer's enthusiasm, but her laughter quickly turned to shock and excitement when she felt a pair of strong hands slip around her waist, accompanied by a very male thrusting against her exposed bottom.

Turning to face her new dance partner, she was pleased to discover a rugged-looking jock type sporting a rampant bulge and an inviting smile. Throwing caution to the wind, she draped her arms around his neck and ground her naked pussy against the hard shaft she'd felt pushing into her soft, pillowy bottom.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" he asked, sliding his hands over her bare hips.

"Summer," Christina answered mischievously, thoroughly loving the idea.

"Neal," he smiled.

"My, that's very forward of you, but since you insist..." she said, returning his smile. Kneeling before him, she began moving her hands in teasing circles on his upper thighs, until she was stroking the thick shaft that ran diagonally across his groin.

"Is this because of me?" she grinned, caressing his solid length.

"Baby, who else would it be for?"

"Oh, I don't know, it seems to me that this lovely cock was already hard by the time you pressed it into my ass..." she smirked, continuing to trace the outline of his bulge with her fingertips.

"Of course it was. I saw you dancing here, looking totally amazing with your dress pulled up all the way. A guy would have to be blind or dead not to get hard from watching you."

"Then it's a good thing your last name isn't Bob..." she grinned, giving his rock-hard cock a firm squeeze. Returning to her feet, she crossed her arms around his neck and went back to grinding her pussy on his throbbing erection.