Summer Voodoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John sat observing the lady, unsure as to what to make of her.

"Here..." she said, reaching behind her neck to unclasp something before kissing it and laying it carefully in Summer's hand. "Take this. It go to you now."

Studying the strangely compelling thing resting in her palm, Summer saw that it was a ruby heart pendant with a cross on top and an intricate swirl pattern on the bottom. Attached was an exceedingly fine silver chain of intertwined vines.

Summer looked up at her and whispered, "It's beautiful."

"My mama, her mama give it to her, then she give it to me. 'Charlotte, you keep this,' she say. 'It keep you safe, so you can do what you were put here to do. When you're all grown, you pass this on to your child.' Mama, she long gone now. Before she go, she touch this and say, 'I know you never had no child of your own, but you have to pass this on...to keep the next one safe too.'"

Pausing, she gazed in rapture at Summer. "'Mama,' I say, 'who do I give it to?' Mama, she just smile and say, 'When the time come, you'll know. Child, you won't be needin' nobody to tell you. When Erzulie come again, you'll see her, like I see her in you. No mistake, you'll know.'"

She cupped her hands around Summer's. "This is Erzulie'sveve...her symbol. Erzulie is love, pretty lady. Her symbol, it say who you are, and it keep you safe so you can go on doin' what you do, makin' people happy. When I see you, I knew Mama was right. I knew it was you, pretty lady. Erzulie had finally come, as an angel of light."

Taking the necklace, Charlotte kissed Summer's hand, then she kissed the pendant again before setting it around her neck.

"But you don't even know Summer," said John.

Tears of joy were streaming down Summer's face, and Charlotte's deep brown eyes also shone glistening and bright. Reaching out to touch Summer's cheek, the kindly lady held the moistened fingertip up to the sunlight. Her face aglow in adoration, she appeared to be worshipping the prisms of light dancing through Summer's tears. Pressing her fingertip to her chest, she formed the shape of a heart...then something else.

Finally turning back to John, her voice became strangely distant as she intoned, "Oh, I know her...yes, I do, young man. Madame Charlotte been waitin' a thousand lifetimes for her."

Summer hugged herself against John, burying her face in his chest. As he rocked her in his arms, he pressed his mouth to the back of her neck and nuzzled her fiery auburn hair.

When they looked up again, Madame Charlotte was gone.

Startled, John leapt from his spot on the low wall; his head on a swivel, he searched everywhere for her.

"She's gone, baby. You won't find her," Summer said, pulling him back down beside her on the low wall.

"Summer, what just happened?"

"Shhhhhh. Just hold me."

Her beautiful face a glowing miracle, she smiled for him, and all he could do was take her back into his arms.

They hugged for a short while before Summer stood and took John by the hand. She led him over to the River Walk, where they held hands as they strolled along the banks of the Mississippi.

As John stared at her in wonder, she looked straight ahead, happy tears still sparkling in her faraway eyes. Finally he said, "Tell me something, Summer. Is it always this way with you?"

Asking it with a gentle smile, the warmth, love, and admiration were clear in his tone.

She swung their hands together like children at play and kept walking. After a long silence, she quietly said, "Thank you for bringing me here. No, it's not always this way with me. This place, this time we're spending together, this is very special to me. I needed to come here."

Eventually they ended up walking west, all the way to the Garden District.

After ooh'ing and aah'ing over Anne Rice's place and all the beautiful old homes with their hanging gardens, John mentioned that they had about earned their authentic Creole dinner. They decided on a loud and festive family restaurant where Summer tried her first étouffée, while John enjoyed a spicy meal of frog legs and boudin with a side of jambalaya.

When they finally returned to their hotel, they began their discussion about whether she would need to change her clothes before heading back out to go dancing that evening.

Summer's things were still laid out across the bed. Following the wild romp she and John had enjoyed in the shower, she'd thrown on some old jeans and her red tank top. John had given her choices his approval, and that's what she'd worn all during their wonderful day together.

With a night of dancing in the offing, however, John pondered his options, savoring the thought of each and every one.

After thoroughly studying her gorgeous collection of sexy clothes, he finally said, "Angel, one thing did cross my mind. When we go out with Christina tomorrow night, we should try to make her feel comfortable. It would probably be a good idea not to freak her out too much right away."

"I agree, but what are you getting at?"

"I'm saying that in deference to her ridiculous self-image insecurities, I'll probably need to choose something a bit more conservative for you to wear."

"A bit more conservative thanwhat, hmmm?" she grinned.

"A bit more conservative than some of the things I plan on having you wear to go out dancing when we'renot with her. How's that?"

"Okay, I follow you. That makes sense, and it's also very sweet of you. So, what do you suggest?"

"Two things. One, after looking over my options here, this is the obvious choice for going out with Christina...."

When he held up her shimmering silver silk dress, Summer smiled to herself.

Following her initial talk with Jake about sexy clothes, Summer went shopping. Her mission was to find something similar to her backless red dress, only with the key improvements that would make it perfect. The first thing Jake had mentioned was a thinner, silkier, more sensuous material that would approximate the sensation of touching her skin. The other thing he described was a much looser, "drapier" cut that would allow the dress to flow like a teasing whisper over her wondrous curves. He wanted her body moving freely and very visibly beneath the shifting silk; he didn't want her confined by anything too tight, to where she would be unable to bounce and strut.

With those specific goals in mind, she'd gone looking for something along the lines of an open-back slip.

What she ended up finding exceeded even Jake's wildest expectations.

Like a classic nightgown, it was pure silver in a smooth, seductive silk. It only reached the tops of her thighs, with sexy triangulated cutouts exposing alluring teepees of naked hip on either side of the otherwise straight lower hem. Secured by two thin straps that came together to form a delicate tie behind her neck, it was every bit as revealing in the back as her red dress, allowing a hint of the split of her ass to show. From her hips it swept dramatically up her sides to form a high neckline, leaving her bare shoulders and the full swells of her large, firm breasts on delicious display.

Although in a sense she was completely covered, it was the way the dress draped over her body that really turned her on. It wasn't tight at all; in fact, it was quite loose. From the moment she first modeled it for her deeply appreciative salesperson, she realized Jake was right. Floating so enticingly across her bottom and especially her breasts, its very looseness made it incredibly sexy.

Wearing that silk sheath, she knew her ass was sure to turn heads. The lower portion constantly swished back and forth over full, round cheeks, vividly highlighting them while lovingly describing her rich divide. With her every movement each subtle tremor and sensual undulation of her supple, gorgeous bottom was tantalizingly revealed. The wispy silk made her lush curves seem virtually naked, and she was confident that any ass lover would find it a mouthwatering look.

It was in the front, though, where the relaxed draping really showed her off to the greatest advantage. The silk brushing across her breasts caressed her long nipples into achingly evident erection, more so than any other top she owned. The smooth material combined with the loose draping to make her unfettered breasts seem truly alive. When she wore tall heels, each seductive step made her high, firm breasts visibly bounce and shudder, and with her perpetually excited nipples the overall effect was nearly illegal.

If it were possible, her breasts appeared even more naked than her ass.

Then there were her bare thighs dancing so spellbindingly beneath the flitting silk hem, every teasing stride of her long, perfectly sculpted legs promising unimaginable pleasures.

Even when sitting, the looseness of the dress would again come into play. If she applied any elevating angle at all to her crossed legs, the hem would slip away from her thighs like rippling water.

Similarly, any tug on her sides or bottom would compel the silk to slide right up, exposing her ass, her pussy...everything.

'Perfect for dancing,' she thought, grinning again to herself.

It was the sexiest 'real' dress she owned. She certainly hadn't packed it for the trip with the expectation of it being her safe, conservative choice.

"Sweetie, you've never seen me in that one. I'm telling you, baby, your plan may backfire. That's a really sexy dress."

John studied it again. "I imagine it is, but compared to some of these other things that I'm definitely going to have you wear, this dress is the most elegant one here. Summer, I don't mind you looking sexy for her. I wouldn't have it any other way. I just don't want to scare her by showing too much, too soon."

"Okay, sweetie, you'll see. You may be risking what I think she has planned for you, but it's your call. Like I said, my rule for this honeymoon is you're to dress me from head to toe. Now wasn't there something else you were going to say?"

"Yes, there was. Since I have to dress you relatively conservatively tomorrow night, that means tonight and Saturday night are show time! Tonight you will own Bourbon Street."

Summer grinned. "Okay, mister, so what are you thinking here? Earlier today I thought you were literally going to walk me naked right out of the room, with your cock still buried inside me. I didn't know where you were taking me or what you had in mind, but I wasn't putting it past you to do something like that."

"And you would have let me?"

"Yes, I would have let you. Baby, you were deep inside my pussy. Like I could ever say no to you about anything when you're giving me such a wonderful fucking. Sweetie, you know me better than that. No matter where we are or what we're doing, I don't care, I want you to fuck me. Besides, rules are rules, right? If naked is how you want me, then naked is how I'll be. That's the agreement, and I wasn't about to go back on my word."

Grinning, he shook his head. Just thinking about all the sexy things they might have done had he continued on into the corridor with her was making his cock grow hard again.

Noticing his thickening bulge, she gave him a warm smile. "Baby, you're drifting. Come back to me."

Blinking, John cleared his head. "Huh? Oh, right. Okay, let's begin with the basics. Strip."

"Yes, Master!" she laughed.

Thoroughly amused by his uncharacteristic directness, she happily kicked off her shoes while unsnapping her tight jeans.

'Even if nothing else happens during this trip, damn, just watching her twist and wriggle her hips to get those jeans over her ass will be a memory I will always treasure,' thought John, realizing to his everlasting satisfaction that Summer constantly blew him away even when doing the simplest of things.

"God, I love you..." he grinned, openly ogling her as she worked at taking her pants off.

Having no doubts as to what he was thinking or why he'd said it, Summer giggled, then she writhed even more sexily for him, making them both laugh.

Once she had her pants off, she laid them over the arm of the chair. Bending the way she did, she offered John a delectable view of her shapely hips and curvaceous bottom. Turning back to him, she slowly pulled her tank top up her stomach, past her breasts, and over her head before adding it to her jeans atop the chair.

Her hands at her sides, she stood before him completely naked. "Okay, Mister Totally Adorable When You're Being Bossy," she grinned, "what would you like next?"

Sitting up perkily, her heavy breasts had just the slightest teardrop pout. Her tempting areolas were faintly bumpy around their darker pink edges, and her long, thick nipples stood at attention.

Complementing her stunning nudity, her beautiful little auburn pelt pointed the way to her flowering labia and subtly protruding clitoris.

Exquisitely sexy legs, and slender arms; tanned, toned shoulders; a tapered stomach leading to classically flowing hips...Summer was sheer perfection, standing gloriously naked in a New Orleans hotel room.

"Summer, I think tonight I finally get to see you in that tiny skirt and amazing top I've been hearing about ever since you and Jake had your crazy first date together at that dance club on the beach."

With a mischievous sparkle in her eyes, Summer selected her scandalously short silk skirt from the various items laid out on the bed. Holding it up, she gave him a sweet smile. "I wore this with panties that night. Without panties? Well, you'll see."

Stepping into the asymmetrical skirt, she slowly slid it up her legs and over her hips. She rotated the scalloped wave opening to her left thigh before doing a full pirouette for him, making the skirt float on air. Taking a seat on the bed, she sexily crossed her legs back and forth. Finally, she stood again, turning away from him to dance in place while bent slightly at the waist.

Sans panties, she was showing him just how much of her ass and especially her pussy was exposed in that wicked little skirt.

John stood transfixed, subtly rubbing the steel bar in his pants.

"Hold that thought..." she said, looking over her shoulder to give him a salacious grin. She snatched up the fuchsia drape top and slithered into it; then, turning to face him while steadying herself with a hand on the bed, she leaned all the way down to slip her high heels on. Holding that pose, she made it easy for him to ogle her luscious tits.

Although her top was very much like her Santa's Helper piece, she knew it was even more open in the front. She only had to lean forward the slightest bit and the drape would fall away from her chest, fully exposing her bare breasts.

"Sweetie, this is what I'll be showing people tonight," she grinned, once she'd demonstrated just how revealing her sexy outfit really was. "Watch..." she added, grabbing a bucket from the table and some change from her purse.

Smiling confidently, she walked out the door.

John's intense stare burned into her ass as she swung her hips down the hall, sashaying toward the little alcove that housed the ice maker and vending machines. Glancing to him out of the corner of her eye, she leaned over to fill the bucket with ice. Her legs were totally bare, all the way to the smooth curves describing the beginning of her ass. When she stood to flip back her long, straight hair, her drape slid off her right breast. Leaving it exposed, Summer fed the vending machine a few coins before pressing the button and leaning down again to collect her soda.

Even from four doors away, John could see her erect bare nipple in perfect profile.

When she leaned over to retrieve the bucket, her right shoulder strap slipped down to her elbow. With her top pooled at her hip her breast was revealed in all its glory, and she let it go. After dropping the soda into the bucket of ice, she turned and strutted back to John, each feline stride in her high heels making her amazing tits bounce and jiggle. Waiting until she was only two doors away, she rotated the wave opening of her skirt to the front, exposing her naked pussy.

As she slinked her way toward him, she smiled at the sight of John stroking himself through his pants. Slowing her approach so they could watch each other, she said, "This is how it's going to be tonight. This is exactly how I will look to everyone. With you and countless other people in the club seeing me like this, I'll be very turned on, and you need to be prepared for that. Baby, I'm going to want to fuck the entire time we're there."

Once she reached him, she playfully pushed him into their room. Following him inside, she said, "Watch my breasts, and watch me in the mirror. Tell me what you see." With the room's full-sized mirror positioned directly behind her, she went to her knees and pulled his pants open. Looking up, she grinned, "Feed me this gorgeous cock before it explodes."

Taking Summer's head in his hands, he slid his long shaft straight down her throat. No warm-up; he simply fed it into her throat, until her bottom lip was pressing against his scrotum.

She pulled back only long enough to say, "Tell me what you see as I kneel before you and suck your cock. This is what I'll be doing tonight, baby, so this is what you'll be showing off."

Taking him back into her mouth, she sucked his dick as if her very life depended on it; while squeezing his balls, she slid her finger up his ass, making him jerk with a sudden yelp that made her giggle, which only made him yelp again.

Squeezing his balls harder, she shot him a stern look from around his cock.

"Okay, I get it! Don't rip my nuts off!" he laughed.

Summer giggled again, and he said, "All I see are three things. I see your beautiful face concentrating on sucking my dick. Your amazing eyes are smiling, and they're a brilliant shade of aqua green. I never realized that about your eyes. They look green now, almost turquoise, yet they're often a deep blue, which was why Aaron chose sapphires for your necklace."

Pulling off for a moment, she looked up from her knees. "You're right, my eyes seem to change colors. Although sometimes they do look deep blue, I usually consider them to be green." Before she took him back into her mouth to continue wetly slurping up and down his shaft, she added, "Keep going. What else do you see?"

"Mmmm, fuck, I see...your perfect breasts. They're not covered, even after you pulled your strap back up. Your nipples are so fucking gorgeous. They're close to an inch long when they're erect like this, and the edges are ringed in goosebumps. Jesus...keep going, you're gonna make me come...your breasts giggle when you giggle; they're golden brown, and mouthwateringly smooth and firm. You really do have perfect tits, Summer...absolutely perfect. God, I can see every bit of them."

As she took his long shaft down her throat, she slowly stroked her finger in and out of his ass; no longer punishing him, she was committed to pleasuring him, and she could feel his balls rising.

"Mmmm, god, I love sucking your cock," she moaned, pulling up to swirl her tongue around his drooling tip. "Okay, you can see my naked breasts. What else?"

When she went back to sucking and fingering him, he said, "Your bare, incredible ass, Summer, I can see it in the mirror, moving in those awesome circles you always do. You have the faintest thong-shaped tan line at the top, and your gorgeous little asshole is the same color as the rest of your ass. You don't even have a darker shadow there; it's just slightly pink. I can see the tiny opening; it opens and closes as you lean over more. Your pussy lips are spreading open too, and I can see inside. I can see your pink cunt."

She moaned around his cock. "Mmmmmm, yes, baby...a lot of people are going to see my pink cunt tonight."

With a loud groan John let loose four thick blasts of cum into her mouth, and her happy moans grew urgent; unwilling to let even a single drop escape, she began quickly swallowing. When he was finished, she licked her lips and smiled. "This is what everyone will see tonight, so stay with me. Showing me off this way, my pussy is going to be dripping wet, and I'm going to want to have sex. I'm telling you, a lot of people will try to fuck me."