Summer's Blackmail Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers

Summer remembered that she was to put on a show for her master even though it meant that many of her students could possibly see too. But, the pressure of the butt plug and the Ben Wa balls made it almost impossible for her to sit on the desk comfortably. Summer had to almost rock her ass against the desk to find a reasonably comfortable position from which she could conduct her lecture. Summer had her literature book in her lap, but she knew that she could not cover her legs or the slit of the skirt from Master T's view. As she lifted the book from her lap, Summer saw that her movements had forced the hem of her skirt up higher than ever before and now the slit was all the way to the top of the hose on her legs. It was impossible for anyone to miss the creamy thighs that peeped out of the hem of the dress or the black lace thong of her panties. Summer tried to concentrate on the lecture and forget about the show that the boys in the front row were getting. Summer immersed herself in the lecture, but she was quite sure that no one learned a thing in fifth period. Finally, the bell rang signaling the end of the Summer's fifth period torture and her students reluctantly left the room.

Summer quickly lifted her ass off of her desk and scurried around to her chair. She quickly slid the chair under the desk, squirmed her ass on the chair bottom and was almost able to calm the itch in her pussy. Summer could not believe the effect that the balls and butt plug where having on her. She could feel her pussy becoming wetter by the minute. She was thankful that she had chosen a dark skirt for Tuesday's classes.

After all of the study hall students had taken their seats, Summer told them all that this was a quiet period study hall today and that she would not allow noise today. After the grumbling subsided, Summer opened her personal laptop and quickly connected to the internet utilizing a local free wireless connection that she had learned to use. She was cautious about going on line at the school because of all the filters and site restrictions that the school system had in place. She just wanted to check her personal email account to see if James had written to her.

Sure enough there was an email from her husband that told her all about his first week of the extended trip he was on. He had originally been scheduled for two weeks, but his boss had told him that he needed to stay an additional month so that the deal James had been working on could close. Summer of course was terribly disappointed with the extended stay. But now that she was in the predicament that she was in, it was better that James was away.

James's email advised Summer that he would be on-line in the morning his time and would love to Skype with her. She was very excited to see his face and hear her husband's voice after the last couple of days since that last chatted on the phone on Sunday morning. That day had led to her humiliation at the hands of her former best friend Lisa and her husband Steve. She shuddered at remembering the things they made her do and did to her especially the backyard rape with the corona bottle in her ass.

As she was going through her emails, she saw that she had one from each of her boys. She thought she might save them for the evening so that she would have time to write back to them when she enough time to pen a long response to her boys.

Then she saw it. There was an email from the account that caused her stomach to ache and her pussy to become aroused. It was amazing the effect that Todd had on her. She noticed that there was an attachment indicated by the paper clip icon in the email. Summer wondered if she dared open it in her classroom. But, the subject line on the email, "open during study hall" left her with no choice but open it. Summer glanced around the room and noticed that all of the students were occupied with their studies. Summer was very glad that for once it was not a free for all there. Summer clicked to open the email and began to read,"Slut, I am enjoying your show there in the classroom. I am guessing that some of my classmates are doing the same. Now you're most important task is quickly approaching as for the last class period you will be required to walk around to conduct your lecture. In this way, your Ben Wa balls will be rubbing the inside of your cunt as well as up against the bulge created by your black butt plug. To make it more interesting for you, go immediately to the girl's bathroom on your floor, go into the same stall as before then strip off your blouse, bra and skirt. Let the thong slip all the way to the floor, but do not take it off as I want your feet bound by the thong material. You are to face the window in that stall, spread your feet as far as the material of your thong will allow. Slut you are to fuck the butt plug in and out of your ass until you reach another orgasm. Once you have had your orgasm, you may put your blouse and skirt back on, you are allowed and you are allowed to take the butt plug. But, the Ben Wa balls are not to be taken out. You are to take your bra, thong and butt plug back with you to the classroom in your hands. You are not allowed to take a bag nor are you allowed to place them inside your clothes. Slut, if you feel like you should disobey me, take a look at the attached picture." Master

Summer clicked on the link to the attachment. When it opened, Summer's face went pale. It was a picture of her in the classroom, bent over her desk with her hands spreading her ass cheeks to reveal the base of the black butt plug extending from her asshole.

Summer quickly exited the email account and logged off of her computer. She advised the class that she had to run an errand and that they were to conduct themselves as if she was still in the classroom.

As instructed, Summer did not take anything with her on the short walk to the girl's bathroom. As she walked, Summer could feel the vibrations of the balls in her pussy and they made her feel quite strange. She felt like she could hear a faint clicking as she walked, but maybe she was imagining that. As she entered the bathroom, Summer realized that two of the four stalls were occupied with the adjacent stall to the fourth stall being one of the occupied ones. "Oh dear god, how can I do as instructed if there is someone next to me," Summer asked herself.

Summer clicked across the tiled floor until she reached the fourth stall. Summer pushed the door closed but was again concerned because it could not be locked. Summer sat down on the toilet for a few minutes in the hopes that the girl in the stall next to her would leave. The girl was involved in a phone conversation on her cell phone with her mother, which was prohibited in school, but the young girl obviously did not care.

Summer looked at her watch and realized that she only had 15 minutes before the class bell rang indicating that last period was to begin. With renewed strength, Summer began unbuttoning blouse and when she finished, she hung on the hook on the stall door. Next she unclasped her black lace bra and it joined her blouse on the back of the door. Summer unzipped the skirt and as she stood up, the skirt fell to the floor gathering around her ankles. She quickly stepped out of the skirt and after carefully squatting down to retrieve it, Sumer placed it on the hook. Now, Summer was down to the black lace thong. How was she going to be able to slip the thong down her legs without allowing the butt plug as well as the Ben Wa balls from escaping?

Summer decided to slip her fingers into the side stings of her thong and she slowly rolled the material over her hips and down her thighs. She wondered to herself if there was a way to do as Master T had demanded and have an orgasm without taking her thong all the way off. He could not have a camera in the bathroom and there was no way anyone could see into the cubicle anyway. Then, Summer remembered that no matter how careful she was, for some reason, Master T had the ability to see through her.

Reluctantly, Summer let the thong slip down her legs and it pooled around her ankles lying close to the ankle bracelet that now defined her. Summer turned and faced the window as she began to spread her legs. She kept spreading them until the resistance drew the material of the black lace thong taunt against her ankles. Summer then placed her left hand on the window seal and reached around to her ass to grab the base of the six inch black butt plug.

Summer began to furiously fuck her ass with the butt plug. She knew that there was only a couple of minutes before the bell ending sixth period and starting her final period. Summer began fucking her hips back to meet the plunging butt plug. Summer could hear the squishy sound of the butt plug entering her ass. She moved her right hand faster and faster all the while looking out the window to watch the maintenance workers go about their jobs.

Summer was lost in her pending ecstasy and was not mindful of the pair of eyes that were looking from under the panel separating her stall from the adjacent stall. There was a quiet gasp and then a hand held device, an Iphone appeared under the panel. Without Summer's knowledge, her teenage neighbor in the adjacent stall was filming her assault on her ass fully nude except for her beige thigh hi's, black four inch ankle strap heels and the black lace thong binding her ankles.

Summer pressed the butt plug deeper into her ass at the same time that her pussy erupted in orgasm. Summer tried to bite her lip to muffle her orgasmic sounds, but she was finding that she was becoming more vocal with each demeaning task Master T forced upon her. She was almost spent because of the sexual stimulation of the butt plug being in her ass all day, the addition of the Ben WA balls and now stripped almost naked in the girl's bathroom fucking herself with the butt plug.

Summer bent slightly and removed the plug from her ass. She noticed that there was some residue from her ass on the plug. Summer then removed her thong from around her ankles and stood up. Summer slipped her red blouse on, after buttoning all but the top two buttons, slipped on the blue skirt making sure that the slit was exactly in the middle of her torso. Summer folded the thong and butt plug into one cup of her black lace bra, folded the garment together, flushed the commode and went to the counter to wash her hands.

Summer did not realize or pay attention to the camera phone following her every move until she exited the stall. She had been so enthralled in her adherence to Master T's instructions and the subsequent orgasm, that she did not see Melanie's I phone peering into her cubicle recording her degradation.

Summer quickly exited the girl's bathroom and hurriedly clicked her heels down the corridor to her room. Summer had to walk in such a manner as to keep her pussy lips tightly closed so that the two silver Ben Wa balls did not embarrassing fall out. When she entered the room, she had her left hand behind her back (she was being coy) because Master T had not told her where to hold the garments. She easily slid into her desk chair and was pleased that the room was quiet as well as having performed the task assigned to her by Master T and no one finding out about it.

Melanie sat on her toilet sit and re-watched the sexual escapes of her English teacher. She could not believe that it really was Ms. Wayne doing those things in the girl's restroom of all places again. She had never seen an instrument like the one Ms.Wayne had been fucking her ass with, but Melanie was definitely going to get one if she could. Melanie's hands found their way under her pleated skirt, inside her pink thong that was still moist from her earlier orgasms: one in the bathroom earlier in the morning just before Ms. Wayne had entered and then the second in the lunchroom with the vibrating egg buzzing her to orgasm while she sat at the table with her friends.

Melanie furiously rubbed her erect clit with her right hand and her left hand found its way up to her perky nipples. Melanie was able to slide her hand inside her bra and she began to tweak the right then the left nipple until she was able to achieve another orgasm.

As she calmed down from her orgasm, Melanie made sure to save the video evidence of Ms. Wayne's sex show in the bathroom. She figured that she would find it quite helpful in achieving the scores she needed to get into the right college. Melanie packed her phone away and made sure that it was secure so that the video it contained would be preserved until she got home and was able to download it onto a disk she had at home for the things she had recorded for Todd. She thought to herself how she might surprise him with the video and how that might please him.

Summer settled into her chair and noticed how empty her ass felt. She had forgotten to wipe her pussy and her ass and she could feel her body fluids seeping out of her pussy as well as out of her ass. She was turned on and she could feel her erect nipples pushing at the cloth of her blouse. The two undone buttons revealed some cleavage, but not an unreasonable amount. But, Summer felt like ripping her clothes off, lying down on her desk and asking the boys in the room to fuck her. "God, what is the matter with me," she said under her breath.

Summer started the lecture and got lost in the book, but not really into the class itself. She was startled by one of the students raising her voice somewhat asking if there would be any homework tonight. Summer could not think straight and told them all that they were not going to have home work tonight. She heard the audible "Yes" for almost all of her students. Sitting there at her desk she suddenly felt her face go white as she realized that she had conducted the entire lecture from the chair at her desk and had not complied with Master T's specific instructions. "Maybe he did not watch this afternoon," Summer thought to herself. But, she forgot early on that Todd was a video/computer expert and Todd had made sure that the remote transmitter relayed the signal to his home recording devices.

As the bell rang, with the Ben Wa balls still in her cunt, Summer started gathering up her school supplies because she had a 3:45 PM appointment at the tanning salon and she did not want to be late. She was hoping that the clerk at the tanning salon, Sandy, would not be there. Summer did not think that she could endure another embarrassing session with her.

Just as Summer was about to close her cabinet and lock it, Melanie Hart wandered into her classroom. Melanie's entrance startled Summer at first, but then it aggravated her because she knew the purpose of Melanie's visit as she had made it clear at the McDonalds that she wanted to do all the extra work necessary to ensure an A in her AP English class. Summer had told Melanie that she never allowed "extra" work and that the grade Melanie earned with hard study was the grade that she would receive.

Melanie walked right up to her English teacher almost blocking her movements from the locked cabinet. Melanie was really trying to get close enough to Ms. Wayne to see if she smelled like sex. It appeared to Melanie that her English teacher was a bit flushed and she noticed that the top two buttons of her blouse were not buttoned and she had a pretty good view of her cleavage, but nothing more. But wait, she wasn't wearing a bra now. Isn't that interesting?

"Melanie, I am on my way to an appointment. Can you please tell me why you are here," inquired the frustrated English teacher.

Melanie slowly formed her response, "Ms. Wayne, I am here to talk with you further about our conversation last night at McDonalds. You remember don't you?"

"Yes, Melanie I remember you were sitting with your friends and you asked me about extra credit in my class. My answer remains the same for your class, this year and all of my years of teaching. I do not give extra credit ever. You determine what your grade will be," Summer replied in an agitated way.

"But, Ms. Wayne, I need an A in your class so that I will get the AP credit applied to my college courses and I have an 88 right now," pleaded Melanie.

Melanie was baiting the trap so that she could spring it on her hot English teacher at a later time, but she wanted to plant the seed of discontent with Ms.Wayne.

Summer was having none of the pleadings of a teenager. Summer had to be very cautious with Melanie in the room as she could feel the balls in her pussy and she was having to concentrate quite intently to make sure that they did not fall out. "Melanie, you are a senior at this school, you are now 18 years old and you are one of the class leaders. You certainly should understand and appreciate my position," Summer told her in no uncertain terms.

Melanie would not let up and said, "Ms. Wayne you know how important is to me. You also know that my mother, who is s school board member, is very set in her opinion that I be able to attend the state university. I would hate for her to know that you were the reason I did not get in!"

Summer took a small breath to calm down. Summer did know Melanie's bitch of a mother. Sandra Wilson, who was divorced from Melanie's father, and had married for money the second time around by snaring Frank Wilson who was the lead partner at the biggest and best firm in Atlanta. Summer of course did not want Sandra Wilson to be an enemy as it could cause her some problems, but not the firing kind as Summer was a 20-year employee of the school system and almost untouchable unless she did something to disgrace the school or was involved in some sort of criminal activity.

"Melanie, I cannot talk to you anymore about this subject right now as I have to leave," replied Summer as she continued to do kegels in her pussy.

Melanie knew she had put a thought into her English teacher's mind now and pressed forward, "You know Ms.Wayne, I do not want to use my mother's position in the community. I want to earn everything I deserve, but I have to get accepted at State and your grade is the only thing harming that path right now."

Summer now had to pause because if anyone ever found out about her relationship with Todd, the student, she would be run out of town on a rail. Summer knew that Sandra Wilson would press every button and turn over every rock to ensure that her daughter got into the state university and its long list of A rated sororities of prima donna coeds. Her circumstances as to how she became a slut to Todd would not make one iota of difference to Sandra Wilson. As a matter of fact, if she found out, she would press that very button and there were would be no telling what Sandra Wilson would do to her.

"Melanie, lets get together tomorrow at my lunch period and discuss this further," Summer said with a more placid tone.

Melanie, seizing the momentum, said, "Ms. Wayne that sounds great. I will tell mother how you are being very cooperative and that we can find a way to eliminate your stance on extra work. She will be very happy."

With that, without even saying a word, Melanie turned and walked out of the stunned English teacher's room having totally voided Ms. Wayne's previous stance and not having to grovel to the horny teacher. The thought of Ms. Wayne standing in the window of the bathroom fucking her ass with that toy made Melanie almost cum again. She still had the vibrating egg in her pussy and she decided that the walk to the gym for cheerleading practice was going to be interesting.

Summer could not believe the exchange with Melanie. She had been very forceful in her stance, but somehow, the smart student pulled the rug right out from under Summer and with the veiled threat of going to her school board member mother, had made Summer remember her situation with Master T and she easily succumbed to the bright student. Summer felt like she could salvage her self-esteem later, but right now she had to pack her things and get to the tanning salon. She could not be late because she knew that the salon would report her arrival time to Master T somehow.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers