Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

Todd zipped up his pants and walked behind his teacher. He grabbed the base of the pink butt plug and began to work it in and out of his slut teacher. His thrusts with the plug into her ass were met with Summer rocking back on her knees to meet the plunge of the pink butt plug. Todd wanted to make Summer wait for her orgasm. He wanted to make sure that he brought her to the edge multiple times before he allowed her to cum. But first, she must beg to cum and even then, she will not be allowed to cum until Todd is satisfied that she totally gives in. Besides, he needed to dump another load of his cum and he wanted to put it in her tight, wet pussy.

Todd began to work the pink butt plug in and out of Summer's ass in rapid fashion. He brought the head of the plug just to the exit of her anal passageway, but made sure that the tip did not come out so that he could see her sphincter muscles grip the plug. He noticed that Summer's ass was stretching and expanding with each insertion of the plug. Todd spit on Summer's ass crack and watched his spit dribble down until it touched the butt plug giving it some additional lubrication. He slipped a finger from his free hand and began to stimulate the teacher's protruding clit. It was easy to make out with the pussy lips swollen, but highlighted with the ring piercings. He began to visualize the clit ring in the sheath that covered Summer's clit that would be inserted on Sunday by his friend Marcos. But that was on Sunday, Todd had to concentrate on Thursday evening and making sure that he got his rocks off before his slut did and in time to ride home with his parents. A quick look at the clock showed that it was now 8:45 PM.

"Time sure flies when you are having a good time doesn't it slut," Todd asked.

All Summer could do was shake her head as she was unable to speak because she did not dare open her mouth for fear that her young master's cum would leak out.

Todd accelerated the vibrating egg to its maximum in Summer's cunt and forced the plug deeper into his slut's ass pushing against it with the palm of his hand, while continuing to manipulate the teacher's clit. Todd could tell that Summer was getting close by how she was moaning and pushing back against his hand. But, it was not time for her to cum as Todd was now fully erect again and he wanted to dump another load of cum into his slut.

Abruptly, Todd stopped stroking his slut teacher's clit and he turned off the vibrating egg. Todd then said, "You may unclasp the leash from your slut collar slut." Summer quickly raised up on the palm of her left hand and with her right felt for the leash clasp that was connected to her white rhinestone slut collar. Once she found it, Summer quickly released her collar from the leash and she heard it clank on the hard tile floor.

Once she had complied Todd said, "Now slut, climb down off of your desk, lay down across the desk on your stomach, spread your legs as wide as you can, grab the other end of your desk and do not move," was Todd's command.

Summer, still blindfolded and with her lips tightly closed to keep her young master's cum in her mouth, immediately did as she was instructed. Her chest was heaving with excitement and the need for sexual release. Her pussy ached for release and the pink butt plug rubbed areas deep within her that made her crave for release. As she laid back down lengthwise across the desk, Summer reached for the far end of the desk and grasped it as firmly as she could. Next, Summer spread her legs as wide as possible so that she did not have to suffer any more blows from her own yard stick. By having on the four inch heels, Summer's ass was right at Todd's waist level.

Todd reached between his slut's legs and pulled on the receiver cord that was connected to the black egg that was buried deep in her cunt. As he pulled it out, Summer let out a gasp as her pussy reflexed involuntarily trying to keep the stimulating device inside her. As Todd pulled the egg completely out of his teacher's pussy, he was amazed with the amount of pussy juice that coated the egg.

"Slut, you appear to have really enjoyed having the egg in your pussy all day today. How did if feel slut," Todd asked.

Summer could only moan and shake her head from side to side. "Slut, don't you let any of my cum slide down your throat or out of your mouth or there will be hell to pay," her master said to her.

"Well it is evident to me slut that your pussy likes the stimulation. Just smell this egg," Todd said as he walked to the other end of the desk and held the egg in Summer's face.

Todd rolled the egg over Summer's nose, cheeks and chin. He effectively rubbed most of her moisture onto the poor teacher while she was stretched and extended across her class room desk. Todd pushed the teacher's head down so that her chin rested on the edge of the desk. Todd walked back behind Summer and reached into his back pack.

Todd withdrew a black magic marker. Just above Summer's ass crack, Todd wrote, "MS. WAYNE". On Summer's left ass cheek, Todd wrote "CUM" and on the right ass cheek Todd wrote "SLUT". Todd put the marker back into his backpack and withdrew his iPhone.

"Slut, turn and look back at me. Open your mouth and make sure that I can see the cum in your mouth," Todd ordered.

Summer raised up and turned her head around to face her young master. As she turned, Summer opened her mouth as wide as she could and tilted her chin upwards. She did not realize that Todd had taken a series of pictures that clearly showed the writing on her ass as well as the cum that was deposited in her mouth.

"Lay back down slut. I am going to give you the hard fuck that you deserve, but you are not to cum until I give you permission," Todd said. For added emphasis, Todd gave each of Summer's still burning ass cheeks a hard slap.

Summer grunted in pain, but complied with her instructions pressing her pierced nipples down onto the wood topped desk. Summer made sure to press her legs outwardly so that she was spread as wide as she could. Her ass continued to burn, but with a mouthful of cum she could not speak or complain about the pain she was in at that moment.

Just as Summer repositioned her body on the desk, Todd lowered his zipper and pulled out his rock hard cock. He pointed the head at his slut teacher's pussy with the two ring piercings guiding his cock into her sopping wet cunt. Todd buried his full cock into the teacher in one quick brutal motion. Summer could feel the head of his cock pressing against the length of the butt plug. She could feel a dual stimulation of the cock in her pussy and the butt plug in her ass. The two stimulations were driving her closer and closer to orgasm. Todd continued his assault on the teacher's pussy with each thrust into her causing his pelvic region to press the butt plug deeper into Summer's ass. The constant stimulation was bringing Summer to the orgasm she so needed.

Suddenly, without warning, she heard her young master grunt and exclaim, "Here is your master's cum you slut."

Todd plunged his cock as deep as he could maneuver it into Summer's waiting pussy. He felt his cock explode against the deep walls of his slut teacher's pussy.

Summer felt Todd's cock erupt deep inside her. She continued to press back and forth to meet his thrusts and to rum her clit against the desk top.

Then, the cock was gone. Todd pulled his cock out roughly and then ordered his slut to climb back up on her desk. "Slut, get up on your desk on your knees and spread your legs apart as wide as you can," were Todd's instructions. Continuing, "Put your hand between your cunt lips, as I don't want any of my cum to leak out."

Summer moaned and he knew she needed to cum. That was his plan, but she was going to perform for him. Summer was able to navigate up onto the desk which was not easy given that she was still blindfolded and now she could only use one hand to support herself as she made her way back onto the desk and then into the required position on her knees. Summer spread her legs as far as possible and then waited for more instructions.

Todd took the marker back out of his back pack and on Summer's right breast wrote "Slut" and on the left one he wrote "Teacher".

"Now open your mouth and show me the cum that you hold there slut," Todd ordered.

Summer was in agony. Now she was spread open on her desk, still blindfolded, but with the palm of her hand pressed tightly against her clit, she could easily make herself cum. But, she had not been given permission so she had to suffer more humiliation at the hands of her young master hoping that he would eventually allow her to cum. "Allow me to cum. What is wrong with me," Summer asked herself.

Summer complied with her young master's instructions and opened her mouth as wide as possible. Once again Todd snapped off a couple of pictures that clearly showed the cum in his teacher's mouth as well as the writing on each breast. Even though she was blindfolded, it was quite evident to anyone that knew her, the pictures detailed the high school English teacher with a mouthful of cum with marker writings indicating that she was a slut.

"Ok, Slut. I want you to take this dish and catch the cum in your pussy. Let it drop out so that we can save it for later," Todd directed.

Todd pushed the Tupperware dish into Summer's free hand and watched as she lowered it between her legs. She moved her hand away from her pussy and he could see his cum begin to leak out of her pussy in globs. He continued to take pictures with his phone to capture the erotic scene.

"Put two fingers in your cunt and pull my cum out slut," Todd ordered.

The shear thought of performing such a submissive act for her young master continued her understanding of complying with instructions. But, inserting two fingers into her pussy only made Summer need to cum that much more. She frantically moved her fingers in and out of her pussy. Each time she wiped her fingers on the edge of the dish hoping to satisfy her master, but also hoping that she could bring herself off with the submissive act.

"Now, stop touching your cunt slut. Take the dish and raise it to your chin. I want you to let your master's cum leak out of your mouth slowly," Todd ordered.

Summer raised the dish and placed it against her chin. She opened her mouth and with her tongue, began pushing her young master's jism out of her mouth. Todd continued to capture the scene on his camera. To think that only one week ago this was his English teacher and now she was his willing slut.

"Now, spit the last remaining amount into the dish slut," Todd directed.

Once she had done this, Todd took the container, placed the top securely onto the container and then he walked to the back of the room where he slid it into his teacher's refrigerator.

Todd turned around and was caught off guard by how erotic his teacher looked. The light from outside of the building shone brightly on her and he could see little droplets of moisture between her legs on the desk. Todd took several more pictures before walking back to her side.

Todd put all of his things back into his backpack. He zipped up his pants and made sure that there were no obvious signs of pussy juice on the front of his pants.

Todd then removed the ten inch dildo with the fake balls from his backpack. He handed the large dildo to Summer and said, "Slut this is your reward. This is a ten inch dildo with a flat base. It is to be used by you right now. You will place the base between your legs and then lower your cunt down onto it."

Summer hesitated because she could not imagine being able to put such a large object inside her pussy.

"Do it now slut," was Todd's harsh command.

Summer lowered the dildo between her legs and placed the base on the top of the wooden desk. In this position, the head of the dildo was just below the mouth of her pussy.

"Lower yourself down onto the rubber cock slut," was Todd's next command.

Slowly, Summer began to lower her body down onto the rubber phallus. She felt the hard top of the cock slip between her very wet pussy lips. The mouth of her pussy accepted the dildo, but her interior walls of her pussy were having a hard time accepting such a large instrument. Even though she had been stimulated all day by the egg and moisture flowed constantly in her pussy, this large rubber cock was almost more than she could take. Summer raised up and started back down again. She did this several times and found that the moisture from her pussy was coating the dildo serving as a good lubricant. The deeper the dildo went, the more turned on Summer became. After about twenty downward thrusts, Summer was able to fully engorge herself onto the dildo and she had never felt this full in her whole life. She could not imagine how the whole scene looked, but she was not concerned with how it looked but how quickly she could get the rubber cock all the way into her pussy.

"Ok, slut. Go all the way up and then all the way back down onto your new practice toy. Stay down on the cock," Todd ordered.

Summer did as instructed and she could not believe how full she felt. The rubber cock was rubbing against the pink butt plug lodged deep in her ass.

"Slut, you are almost ready to cum. But first you need to understand that tomorrow you will be doing things to please me. Are you ready to please me slut," Todd asked.

"Master T please let me cum. I need it so badly," Summer begged.

"Are you ready to do as I say and please me slut," Todd asked again.

"Yes Master T, I will do whatever you tell me to do, just please let me cum," Summer pleaded.

"Ok here is the deal. You may cum slut, but you are not allowed to use your hands. You must fuck yourself with that dildo until you cum. Do you understand slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T I understand. Thank you for letting me cum," said Summer.

"Ok you may begin slut," Todd said as he exited the classroom.

Todd watched from the door as his slut teacher began to fuck herself on the desk dildo. The last picture he took was one where the mouth of his slut's cunt was stretched widely to accommodate the large head. He saw Summer reach between her legs and begin to rub her clit as she fucked herself on the dildo. As he left his slut teacher's room, Todd had placed a folded piece of paper on the teacher's chair. The note included instructions for the remainder of the evening.

Summer thought that her young Master was still in the room, so she put on a performance that she just knew would please him. As Summer ground her pussy down onto the dildo, she let out low moans of pleasure. She could feel the orgasm build and she began to rub her clit furiously as well as grinding her pussy down completely impaling herself on the large rubber cock.

With her free hand, Summer reached behind and began fucking the pink butt plug in and out of her ass. Her fingers manipulating her clit, the dildo filling her pussy and the butt plug going to new depths caused an eruption in Summer's pussy so intense that her pussy began to squirt a large volume of her juices onto her desk splashing down onto the floor in front of the classroom.

As her orgasm subsided, Summer listened for instructions or an acknowledgement from young master. But all she heard was silence except for the noises that the janitorial staff were making as they cleaned the classrooms down the hall from her room. Summer continued to wait for instructions that would never come as she did not know that her young master had quietly left the room, but had been courteous enough to close her door. Of course he did not lock it.

After what felt like an eternity, Summer asked, "Master T are you there?" Summer waited a couple of minutes and asked again, "Master T are you in the room?"

After another couple of minutes, still on display on top of her desk, Summer reached up and slowly raised the blindfold off of her eyes. Squinting to adjust to the full light of the classroom, which Master T had obviously done on his way out, Summer could see that she was all alone with a dildo firmly planted inside her pussy, fingers of her right hand soaked with her juices as was the top of her desk and an area of the floor in front of her desk. Her hand was still holding onto the base of the butt plug.

Summer could not believe that he had left her there in the classroom and that he had turned the lights on so anyone could see into the room from the hallway. Summer quickly pulled her pussy up off of the rubber cock and climbed down off of her desk. She walked to the door to the classroom and turned the bolt lock to secure the door. Summer flipped the light switch so that the only light in the room was from the street lights in the parking lot and the hallway lights as they came through the mini-blinds in the window to the door to her classroom.

Summer felt her pussy leaking juices down her leg so she placed the palm of her hand against her pussy and walked back to her desk. She reached inside her top drawer and pulled several sheets of tissue from the box and dabbed her pussy to stem the flow of her juices. She went to sit down on her chair when she noticed the folded piece of paper there.

Summer picked up the paper and placed it on the desk in front of her. She surveyed the top of her desk to see the ten inch rubber cock still sitting upright like a statue. She could make out her juices that coated the cock in spite of the dimly lit room. Summer leaned back in her chair to gather her thoughts before she attempted to read the latest directive note from her young master.

Tears began to form in Summer's eyes as she sat there in her chair, behind her classroom desk and looking out over the classroom. She thought back and realized that it had only been seven days since she sent the ill-fated email that included that damn picture of her with the black dildo and of her face. She could not believe that an 18-yearold student was now controlling her every movement and emotion. She realized that she had no real thoughts of her own. Until she could find a way to extricate herself from the clutches of her young master, Summer knew that she had no choice, but to continue to submit to his demands and comply with his every direction.

Somehow, Summer also realized that whenever she was around a dominant type person, she immediately became submissive and tried her best to please that person by meeting their needs or complying with their instructions. Summer knew that this was both wrong and dangerous. But, at the same time it was erotic and she had never felt the way she felt right then with a fully satisfied pussy based on an orgasm realized in her classroom as directed by her young master while crouched up on her desk.

In addition to that satisfied feeling, Summer realized that her ass was still filled with the pink butt plug. Summer sort of wiggled on the chair and could feel the plug deep in her ass, which gave her a warm sensation. Summer sat there still involuntarily moving her ass on her chair as she looked at the desk that displayed the ten inch rubber cock. She remembered how it felt inside her pussy and how it felt when she came with both of her holes filled.

Summer reached down with her hand and felt her pussy, which was still very wet. Her moisture was running down towards the base of her butt plug and she could tell that her juices were going to be making a wet spot in the fabric of her chair. Summer tweaked her clit and found it to be standing at full attention in spite of the recent orgasm.

As her fingers made circling motions on her clit, Summer's other hand went up to her breast as she began to tweak the erect nipples. Those nipple erections were heightened by the gold bar piercings in each. Marcos had done an excellent job by inserting each bar at the base of the nipple so that they were always erect. But, when she was turned on as she was, Summer's nipples were even longer.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers
123456...9