Summer's Blackmail Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

After hurriedly, showering, washing her hair and shaving the little growth of hair, Summer went about fixing her hair making sure to give it an extra fluff to make it a little wilder than she ordinarily wore it. She wanted to take every precaution this morning. She then applied her make-up as she had been instructed by her young master paying particular attention to her eye shadow making sure to accentuate her hazel eyes. She applied extra foundation, made sure that her cheeks were almost ruby red and then she applied her bright red fuck me now lipstick.

Once satisfied that her hair and make-up would meet her young master's approval, she set her sights on her wardrobe. She quickly looked at the note she had been given last night by Master T. Summer fished her button up blue jean skirt out of the closet, found the almost sheer beige blouse and then took her red four inch red heels out of the box. Summer placed each of these items on the bed and then went to her dresser. Summer pulled out the sheer lace beige thong and matching lace front clasp beige bra. Summer dug into her stocking drawer and pulled out the beige thigh hi's with the wide lace band. These hose also had a sandal foot design that went from toe to the back of her heel. Summer was sure that if anyone was paying attention, they would be able to detect the design of the hose as it was displayed coming out of the back of her heels.

Once dressed, Summer dashed down the stairs, grabbed her school bag, pocketbook and then headed into the garage. The top was still down on her BMW and she did not take the time to close it for this morning's drive. Summer felt like having the wind blow through her hair, which should give it an even sluttier look to please her young master.

Summer's day at school on Friday begins her weekend with a gang bang. Then on Saturday she has a hairstyle change, manicure & pedicure, goes clothes shopping and then takes a trip to an adult theater. Sunday brings her to Marcos' salon for new piercings and tattoos. I will try to get the next story posted before New Year's! Happy Holidays to all of my faithful readers. I really appreciate your comments and VOTES.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers
1...456789