Summer's Blackmail Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master T, I am sorry I hesitated, but there are people in the SUV behind me and I will be exposing myself to them. I do not want to get arrested for public indecency," Summer said pleadingly.

"I don't give a shit what you think slut. Bend over into this car or I will leave you standing her in the lot and you can get your own way back to your house," Todd said sternly.

"Master T please do not make me do this," Summer begged.

"You have until I get to one to do what you have been told to do slut," Todd said.

As Todd opened his mouth to shout one, Summer acquiesced and leaned into the car, feeling the hem of her black skirt rise up and over her ass cheeks. Summer holding on tightly to her purse placed her hands onto the passenger seat. Summer felt a slight tug on her hair as her young master pulled her further into the car. Summer was leaning into the car standing almost on her tip toes as the heels of her platform shoes came off of the asphalt surface.

Summer felt the muscles of the back of her thighs begin to tighten under the strain of the position she was forced to endure, but the greater concern to her was the view she was affording the occupants of the SUV.

The couple in the SUV at first was shocked, but then intrigued by the beautiful woman as she stretched her body into the convertible. The man leaned across the woman to get a better view of Summer's legs and ass. Sure enough, the skirt came up almost to her hips and the couple could clearly see the thin material of Summer's red thong.

Summer heard commotion in the parking lot, but did not dare try to rise up from her bent position. Todd continued to tug on Summer's newly shorn and highlighted hair. He told Summer to give him her purse, which she easily did as it was in her hands on the passenger seat.

Todd fished around in the teacher's purse and found the control to the black egg that he knew was still buried in his slut teacher's pussy. He began to wonder what the couple in the SUV thought about the site of this sexy woman draped across the door to the convertible. He could only imagine what they were thinking, but he knew they were being entertained.

Todd found the dial and turned the egg back on to a medium setting. He kept his hand tangled in the teacher's newly shorn and highlighted hair. He was punishing her for not immediately complying with his instructions again. He twisted her more tightly in his hand and put the controller on the dash of his teacher's BMW convertible. He then reached up behind Summer and began to pull the white tube top upwards which caused her to stretch even further on her toes to keep her balance without falling into the car. He was able to work the top over the tops of Summer's breasts and into her arm pits. Now he had her splayed fully exposed to the SUV occupants and the egg beginning to work its magic on the slut teacher.

Summer felt the tug of her tube top just when the black egg jumped to life. Her immediate reaction was a deep intake of air as well as to try and squeeze her legs tightly together to keep the egg from further stimulating her body. Her actions only caused the egg to push tighter against the inner walls of her sopping wet pussy.

The occupants in the SUV were now being treated with a direct view of Summer's ass as well as the thin material of her thong pressed between her ass cheeks. The woman lowered the passenger window so that there would not be any obstruction to their view. They could just make out moisture on the inside of the woman's thighs as they pressed together tightly as well as being pressed against the door of the car.

"Spread your legs slut. This is your punishment for not following my instructions immediately," Todd ordered.

Summer slowly opened her legs while trying to maintain her balance as the pressure from Todd's grip on her hair as well as the position she was in draped over the passenger door was causing the muscles of her legs to feel like they were on fire from the stress of the position. As Summer's feet moved outward, the intensity of the egg's vibration increased. Todd began to pull and release the pressure on Summer's hair making it appear that she was giving a blow job while bent over the side of the car.

The couple in the SUV were straining their necks to get a better view of Summer's ass. The man slid his hands under his wife's light summer sweater and began massaging her breasts. The woman kept her eyes glued on Summer's ass and on the ring piercings that had peaked out from between the woman's legs surrounding the red material of the thong.

Summer's body was reacting to the stimulation being applied by Todd's firm grasp of her hair as well as from the vibrations of the egg. Additionally, the humiliation of being watched by complete strangers only added to her sense of arousal from her degradation as the student's slut.

"Fuck your hips against the car slut. Show the couple how you fuck," Todd ordered.

With that, Todd began to pull and release Summer's hair to force her to push up against and then back away from the side of the car. Each action only served to hike her skirt up further and draw her ever closer to another orgasm.

Todd slid a pink butt plug into Summer's mouth and told her to suck it. He pulled more forcibly on Summer's hair forcing her to fuck her hips harder against the side of the door. He could hear Summer slobbering on the butt plug which was buried all the way to the base of the plug in the teacher's mouth. Todd looked at the couple leering from the passenger window of their SUV and he just smiled at them. He ran his free hand down the sides of the teacher and tugged at the waistband of her skirt, which hiked the skirt up so that her entire ass was exposed to anyone looking especially the couple.

Summer's body was reacting strongly to the physical, emotional humiliation of her young master's actions. Her body was drawing ever closer to orgasm and she knew that she could not cum without his approval. How could she ask for approval when her mouth was filled with her pink butt plug?

Having pulled the waistband of his slut teacher's skirt until the hem was totally over her hips, Todd raised his hand and gave each ass cheek a quick slap and said, "Cum slut."

Without further thought or action, the exposed and humiliated teacher's body erupted in another public orgasm. Her body fucked hard against the side door panel of her own car as her young master pulled her hair again. Summer's thoughts were on her surroundings and who might be looking, but those thoughts did not keep her from cumming when allowed by her young master.

The woman in the SUV was in flames as her husband had successfully released her breasts from her bra. He had been pulling on her nipples as he kissed her neck all the while watching the show just outside of the passenger window of the SUV. His wife's nipples were very erect and she had slid her hand between her legs and was rubbing her pussy through the fabric of her slacks.

Without so much as a pause, Todd released Summer's hair, pushed her backwards so that she almost fell to the ground in mid orgasm and told her to get in the car. Summer started to straighten up her clothes, but her action was met with the stern look from her young master that she knew would be trouble if she did not immediately comply. Summer opened the passenger car door, slid around it and collapsed into the seat. Only then did she look up to see the man and woman peering out of the SUV's window. Summer thought she could see that the woman was in mid orgasm as Todd backed her BMW out of the space and headed out of the parking lot.

Summer was sitting with her skirt pulled up to her waist and her tube top pulled up over her breasts. Her pierced nipples were poking directly forward facing the oncoming traffic. Summer's legs were splayed outward in an almost obscene manner showing off her red thong and her pussy lips as they wrapped around the thin material of the crotch.

Summer remained that way through the silence of her young master. The afternoon air was still hot for the middle of September. Summer could not believe that the school year had started at the first of August and now 45 days later she finds herself being driven by a student who is blackmailing her into being a slut. She is laid out on the leather seat of her own convertible for anyone to see her pierced nipples, her panties and her new hair style. Summer did feel satisfied because of the most recent orgasm, but the place and the manner in which she had received her orgasm caused her to shiver about the possibilities of being caught by the police and charged with indecent exposure. Thankfully, her young master had selected a semi-private place to park so there was some comfort in knowing that she had not been seen by anyone else other than the couple in the SUV.

Afraid to do anything without first being told to do so was unnerving for the teacher. The car was careening down a four lane road to some unknown place that was not in the direction of the home that she shared with her husband, James, who would not be back from Asia until the first part of November.

Summer noticed that her young master was slowing the car as he made a sharp left hand turn into an older, long suffering shopping center. The center was comprised of several Korean eating establishments, the obligatory massage salon, a Mexican restaurant, a strip club called Extreme and an X-Rated theater called Smith Lane Ultimate Theater or SLUT Theater for short. How appropriate Summer thought.

"Slut, pull yourself together. I thought we would go and enjoy some light entertainment on the big screen today. Fix your fucking make-up. You are a slut, not a whore," Todd ordered.

Todd's comment struck Summer as odd as she always felt like she was being pushed towards being a whore. Sometimes, she felt like she was a whore because she always seemed to be paying for sex in some way.

Summer pulled her tube top back into place, but her nipples remained erect. Summer tried her best to pull the spandex skirt back into place, but it was impossible given that she was seated in her car. Summer pulled the sunshade down and flipped open the mirror that was on the reverse side. As Todd closed the convertible top, Summer looked at the state of her make-up. She was shocked by her appearance as she looked like she had slept in her make-up.

Summer quickly went about cleaning up the make-up that had run down her face from her eyes and lipstick. She quickly reapplied the eye shadow that Todd required her to wear. Summer freshened her cheeks and then reapplied her fuck me now red lip stick. Once finished, she turned and looked at her young master, "Master T, does this please you," the poor teacher asked.

"Yes slut that is better. So, get out of the car and let's go inside the theater. Couples get in free," Todd replied.

Todd exited the convertible leaving the teacher to fend for herself. Summer quickly climbed out of the passenger seat, shut the door and tried her best to catch up to her young master. She had never been in an adult theater before, but she remembered the glory hole experience and Summer was hopeful that this experience would not be as degrading. But, no matter the circumstances, Summer knew that her role was to make sure her young master was pleased.

Todd continued to walk ahead of the hurrying teacher. He was enjoying hearing her rush up to him as her platform stripper heels prevented her from running, but she managed to shuffle across the uneven pavement of the theater to join her young master at the ticket window.

Summer stood beside her young master as he conversed with the man behind the ticket window. As Todd talked, Summer watched the man leer at her through the thick glass wall. Summer could feel her nipples hardening under the degrading gaze of the stranger, but Todd only took more time to allow the man a longer view of his teacher slut.

Todd moved towards the door and opened it to allow Summer to enter the theater first. Summer's body was met with the cold air of the theater. Summer felt goose bumps rise all over her body and her nipples pressed firmly against the thin white tube top that barely covered Summer's breasts.

"Do you need to pee slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T. Please let me go to the bathroom," Summer answered.

Todd turned, told the ticket taker his slut needed to go to the bathroom and asked where the bathroom was. The man told them that it was around the corner just before the entrance on the left side of theater one. The ticket taker also told Todd that the couples' only section was down that aisle and was limited to the first six rows as well as the first six seats on each row. The ticket taker also said that it is not uncommon for men to wander into the couples' only section and if they bothered them, Todd should just tell them to leave.

Todd walked to the left side of theater one and stopped at the women's bathroom door. "Slut get in there, do your business, take your egg out and bring it out to me when you are done," Todd ordered.

Summer rushed past her young master and made her way into the bathroom. Summer was surprised at how clean it was as she had feared that it would be unclean. Summer stepped into one of the stalls, pulled her tiny soaked red thong down her legs, spread her legs, reached between them to locate the receiver cord and pulled the egg from her pussy. Summer was pleased that she was able to retrieve the egg so easily and she was amazed at how much pussy juice was on the egg.

Summer sat down on the toilet, relieved her bladder, stood up, pulled her thong back into place and flushed the commode. Summer then walked to the sink, turned on the water only to find that there was only cold water. She placed her hands under the faucet, washed her hands, turned off the water and then reached for the paper towels only to find that there were none. Summer just took her hands and rubbed the cold water onto her arms and legs to dry her hands. Of course the cold water gave her another chill which sent stimulation to her already erect nipples. Summer realized that she was still quite tipsy from all of thet shots and beer she had been forced to drink at Meehan's.

Summer headed out of the bathroom and with an open palm, handed her black egg to her young master. Todd looked at the egg and asked, "Did you clean the egg slut?"

Summer looked at Todd and hesitantly replied, "No Master T I forgot to do that."

"Slut, how dare you give me a nasty egg covered in your slut juices? Lick this clean now," Todd shouted at the teacher.

Todd's voice attracted attention from men who had been in the lobby as he and Summer had walked into the theater. They had followed them around to the left side of theater one and were just loitering around watching Todd and his older slut.

Summer turned to go back into the bathroom when she heard, "Slut where are you going? Lick that egg completely clean now."

Summer was now trapped again. She knew that she had made her young master angry, but she also knew that she would now be putting on a show of submission to several men who were in the lobby area inching closer and closer to her. Summer raised the egg to her lips and began to systematically lick her pussy juices from the egg. She made sure to lick every inch of the egg before offering it back to her young master.

Todd held the black vibrating egg up by the receiver cord and pretended to carefully inspect the stimulation tool. He turned it first one way and then the next. He moved it closer to Summer and pointed to the tip of the egg as he held it above her head. "You missed a spot slut. I said lick it completely clean," Todd said quite loudly.

As Summer moved her tongue up towards the egg, Todd raised his hand which distanced the tip of the egg from Summer's tongue. Todd raised the egg just high enough so that Summer was forced to inch up on the tip toes of her platform heels and stretch her tongue upwards fully to barely be able to touch the tip of her tongue to the tip of the egg. "Clean it until I tell you to stop slut," Todd ordered.

Todd kept her in this position as the men began to inch closer to Summer. By forcing her to stand on the toes of her heels, Todd was forcing Summer's breasts outward and the tube top was stretching tighter and tighter across her breasts. Todd could see Summer's erect nipples straining against the thin fabric of the top and he could easily make out the outline of both her nipples as well as the bar bell piercings in each one.

Once the crowd of men had moved to within just a couple of feet, Todd said, "Ok slut. Let's go in and watch some porn."

Todd opened one of the double doors leading into theater one. Summer followed nervously behind her young master as the men had drawn closer to her as she had been put on exhibition while being made to clean her black vibrating egg. The men were right behind her and Summer's nerves were on high alert as she was concerned about her safety.

As she entered the theater, the sheer darkness made her very uneasy. She did not immediately see her young master and had to call out, "Master T where are you?"

"Right here slut," Todd answered.

Summer felt his hand grab her right arm as he walked down the aisle pulling her behind him. Summer was having trouble seeing where she was going because it was so dark and the incline down the aisle way was a little steeper than a normal theater she thought. Summer stumbled behind Todd as her platform heels did little to provide her with sound footing on the carpeted aisle way. A couple of times Summer's heels caught in little tears in the carpet.

Todd stopped suddenly and Summer stumbled into him. She had not been prepared for such a sudden stop. "Fuck slut watch where you are going," Todd admonished the teacher.

Todd pushed Summer into a row of seats by nudging her in the back. She felt seat cushions against the outside of her right leg as she bumped into the seats. Todd grabbed her arm roughly and pulled her down onto one of the seats. When Summer sat down she looked straight up at the screen and saw a woman bent over an ottoman while being fucked from behind and sucking a cock at the same time.

Summer nervously looked around the theater and saw that she was sitting in row five of the theater. Todd was next to her and he leaned in to say, "Don't worry my slut. This is the couples' section where the first six rows as well as the first six seats are reserved for couples only."

Hearing those words gave Summer some sense of security even though she was in an X-rated movie theater that smelled funny and looked to be way past its prime. Summer concentrated on the onscreen action to help take her mind off of her surroundings. She was mesmerized by the action on the screen as the woman seemed to be impaled on two gigantic cocks as they fucked in and out of her body.

Summer saw motion to her right and she glanced over to see that several men had sat down near the couples' section, but had not invaded the reserved space. "My God they are so close to me and I am sitting here dressed like such a slut," Summer thought to herself.

As the on-screen action continued to get hotter and hotter, Summer could feel her body begin to respond to the stimulation her eyes and brain were receiving from the big screen. She felt so exposed in the theater as her skirt had ridden up her legs and she glanced down to see the red crotch of her thong peeking from the hem of her spandex skirt. She started pulling the hem down her legs which was met with a quick as well as stern rebuke from her young master.

Summer then felt Todd's right hand as he placed on her leg mid-thigh. He squeezed Summer's thigh quite firmly and then began to inch his hand up her leg stopping only to squeezed her upper thigh as his hand felt the hem of his slut teacher's skirt.