All Comments on 'Summer's Blackmail Ch. 21'

by wilcox010

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
put it

under sci-fi , too unreal

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 9 years ago
not even

Normally I enjoy these types of stories. This one is far fetched. I found Myself wondering how this woman could have all this done to her under threat of blackmail and still think that NO ONE will notice loops in her ears, tattoos, piercings, prostitute type nails......AND STILL KEEP HER JOB AS AN ENGLISH TEACHER??????? Get real. Sorry, not believable.

I don't usually do this but only 2 stars.

hillside88hillside88almost 9 years ago
Slut slave teacher.

Great job. Most erotic and very Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Golden shower

Can you PLEASE add a golden shower. Where Todd forces her to take his piss on her face and in her mouth. The ultimate submission and punishment.

alpha91alpha91almost 9 years ago

At las! My God Cant wait to dig into this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Can't wait to see Summer serve her new man\master while her boys are home and be a good submissive slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
summer gets blacken'd

Summer gets some black meat in tough section of town..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
summer's humiliation

Or Todd gives her to a young black bitch for disciplined domestication and,watches her serving black men and woen while being cropped for past racism..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I hope there will be bondage, stockings, heels and humiliation at school

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Expanding Summer's Horizon

Now that you've written about Summer experiencing pain and pleasure at the same time, I hope that you'll treat your readers to a future chapter(s) on her undergoing a BDSM/Alt lifestyle. It will definitely be outside her comfort zone but then your story is about taking her outside of her box. I hope we'll see Todd having Summer wearing latex/pvc/rubber clothing and lingerie as it will liven things up and change the scenery of your story which is becoming too predictable: Summer getting tanned before her next humiliation, more of her ex-high school students fucking and punishing her, etc. Seeing her getting fucked, whipped, caned, etc by adults (please take a break from high school students) who are pillars of the community would be a pleasure.

garyr19680garyr19680almost 9 years ago
When is it going to end?

I skipped ahead. Haven't read the last few chapters, just gave up because it was so repetitive, I wanted to see if hubby got home, but now after this I don't much care.

Summer does things she doesn't want, she comes, she is horrified, she comes, threatened with more, she despairs.

aznlookinguyaznlookinguyalmost 9 years ago
Good and not so good

For those that like this kind of story, it is clearly top notch. The high rating reveals this. The author is creative and the control over Summer is increasing each time. The length of time between chapters is problematic to the flow and with all those readers and advisers, one would think that typos like "collar and lease" on the first page would be caught by someone along the way.

rob13jrrob13jralmost 9 years ago
Best of the Best in this area!

Can't stop read and waiting for next chapter! Keep it coming. If you decide to go to chapter 100+ I will still be reading. Have a feeling her husband is/becomes involved with her on going life change. More crazy outfits in public (store, gym, restaurant, mall) and homecoming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved this story in the beginning but...

Now there are one or two problems. The best parts of this story are the submission, the humiliation, the body modifications, and the SEX. It's been great to watch Summer fall further and further. But when stories like this get spun out to many, many chapters the author has to try and deal with why poor Summer doesn't fight back or doesn't do so successfully. The mechanism Wilcox has chosen is to make Todd basically omnipotent and invulnerable while Summer becomes helpless and paralyzed. Todd's character is spiraling into ever greater cruelty while Summer's has her self preservation turned down to zero and her stupid turned up to eleven. So we see things like that idiotic gag about how Marcos has and absolute right to do anything he wants to Summer's skin. The level of willing suspension of disbelief required just gets absurdly high. With such a huge imbalance in power between the hero and the bad guy this has stopped being a story, there is no conflict, no indication that Summer could ever win, even a bit. All that's left is a description of how Todd is destroying Summer's life. Even in a fantasy world a cruel master is going to lose it eventually and then it's death or jail. Almost the exact same story could be told where Todd's cruelty is an act that he uses strategically on Summer because she loves how it deepens her submission. As I said before, one of the great elements of the story is Summer's believable desire to submit. Todd's character would have to be much more nuanced for that to work, he would have to develop feelings for Summer. The other way to go would have to been dropping hints that Summer is a mouse that will eventually roar. There's a story I'd love to see. Todd getting his way, it seems, all the way along except for a few hints and then an epiphany by Summer that the more things Todd does to her the easier it would be to sell her to her husband and others that all her action's have been against her will. This would lead to an ending where the FBI is pounding on the front door while Todd tries to drag a naked Summer out the back by her leash. By the time they break down the door Todd is bleeding out on the floor, with Summer's leash still on his wrist. Summer has his cock on the floor and she's cutting it into quarter inch pieces with a chef's knife. Without some kind of potential for conflict and balance there is not much point in reading further, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
to the last guy

Who said anything about movies or stories needing a happy ending and since when was she the hero todd is the bad guy check victim is teacher check...... Hero never MENTIONED bwahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is a great story, for suggestion maybe you want to add an item. Locking Heels, you know the heels that has ankle strap on it and can be locked, maybe 6 inches heels.

So Summer has to endure the heels pain until Todd unlock it for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
like the story alotttt

I was used an abuse by a biker gang month ago down in lower Ga. l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
eager for more

loving the story very much.kept checking back for more chapters.glad theres another.hope for lots more chapters.awsome story.one of my favorites

alpha91alpha91almost 9 years ago
@ Nitro70652

You should read news papers more, and perhaps watch your local and national news shows a bit more as well. Then instead of complaining about this story being so far fetched you might applaud just how real it seems. In my own area a seemingly attractive teacher was recently arrested having sex with one of her students in her car. Not so long ago a large group of high school teachers and administrators were arrested in student teacher sex scandal, These administrators knew and covered it up the teachers kept there jobs and continued the relationships with those students right up to the time that local police became involved.

So the answer to your accusation is that in real life people no longer care. I myself experienced that lack of caring during my own time in high school. Inner City schools are not for the weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

when the sequel?

RebeccasmRebeccasmalmost 9 years ago
3d artwork of Summer's tattoos

Hi I made 3d artwork of Summer's tattoos. Let me know what you think.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1771951&page=submissions

steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 9 years ago
yes and no

The popularity of this story is evident, and as such, there are always going to be pros and cons. I was not pleased that Summer needed the elixir drugging; it cheapened the humiliation and submission.

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 9 years ago
Good point

I was thinking the same about the magic elixir and that last comment is correct. There was no need for it. Discrete and selective tats would have been far superior to the mural tats.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best of the Best in this area!

Maybe we should take her husband get involved with geishas. Her husband was captured and Sammer accepts everything to save him. Of Skype Ted talks with the kidnappers and accepts to pay her husband's freedom. Sammer signs the contract and accept all the conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enjoying it but...

Yes it is getting repetitive in some areas. I do like that you finally got her on the treadmill that was a good scene, fairly original too. the tanning salon thing is one of the repeats. I am guessing that as soon as Tom graduates she and he are going to be taking a trip as in he is going to take her away? As in mentioned something about a mission trip? Is Toms goal to get her so submissive she forgets about her family? That could be a interesting twist.

Please don't do a clique thing like she suddenly feels like the need to have sex with her sons. It would be more fun and humiliating to watch her serve Tom with out the sons knowing, but maybe Coming close to finding out somehow. Summer has to scurry around to keep them from finding out.

Also why Does the amount of girls Tom has keep increasing? And I really would like to see more with the Mentor thing than have him increase his taking on girls. he is suppose to be in a apprenticeship for training Summer not every girl in town. That gives the apprentice more power than the Mentor.

Other than that I really look forward to each chapter as they come out. I hope the next one doesn't take to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

My husband and I enjoy the descriptions of the temptations that passes Summer, please visit the children squeeze in a few sentences that Summer bound to meet all the demands of eternal sexual exploitation with many clients if left alone for the weekend with their children. Tod is accepted and for the next 10 days has designed sets where Summer used in different ways.

Your likes Katrin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no kidnappers for the love of god and everything awsome

Never introduce kidnappers sooo late ur better off just writing the husband off in a plane crash leaving open room for todd to make her have the kids permenetly moved out in an apt she pays for while todd moves in y distract from the original point of the story to add kidnappers and ransom its just way out there and im not saying im all knowing and right but its just not worth having to write the side storys explaining that the hubby was cheating if it started that way it would make more sense and naturaly fit in

slaverowanslaverowanalmost 9 years ago
Forget about her family

Either her husband and kids find out and divorce her, or she gets a lobotomy.

As a lifetime slave there is no sex capable of making a mother forget about her family no matter how good the "blackmail".

But it's total science fiction, so I'm enjoying it. However there really isn't anywhere for he story to go other than sex scenes. Her husband and kids will not accept the whore in place of their mother / wife. No family would no matter how broadminded and the sons would kill "Master T".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
new chapter ideas

great story..some suggestions for future chapters..# 22 high school dance Summer gets hooked up with the black janitor..after the dance she spends a night out in the 'ghetto' learning new kinks... Shirley the Prin.'s sec. has her over to her house an intro.' summer to an older couple with lot's of kinky ideas/ an a nice big dog! Lisa her friend decides it time to 'pimp' summer out..takes her to a bad part of town..barely clothed, drops her off tells her to earn $1000 dollars in 1 night..Summer meets an does a piss smelly , homeless man with a 13' cock. an friends.. An of course her husband James wants some kinky skype time..getting her to please him on line... Bill Fraser the mentor forces her to star in an adult film....just some ideas...keep up the great work ..give us a new chapter....

TheWeirdestBonerTheWeirdestBoneralmost 9 years ago
I like the submission and the Tattoos, but...

you have now written a story where Summer even though she is clearly submissive is not actually into it at all. I don't mind this and it is one of my kinks, but it is also getting a little bit much. So I wonder have you ever thought about her going apeshit Kill Bill style? like after her husband comes home and her children want nothing to do with her she snaps and gets some motherfucking revenge and turns the tables? I mean I really like these kinds of stories but alot of them at some point just become too much. And to me your's has become just that. At least if it ends with her deciding to become a fulltime sex slave because thats all she she ever wanted or some such bullshit. I like the women in these stories to fight back at least some and since summer seems past the point of stopping the whole thing on somewhat normal ways I would love a revenge Kill Bill ending.

Now if you don't want to do that because your kink just is a women who surrenders everything and becomes a mindless sex slave or whatever, I understand and respect that. I'm not trying to kink-shame, just saying, I would appreciate an over the top tarantino revenge to one of these types of stories once in a while.

TheWeirdestBonerTheWeirdestBoneralmost 9 years ago
Just wanted to add something to my last comment

I'm not advocating for the next chapter to be about her snapping and killing todd and marcos and sarah ect. I think you definitely have some more fun and sadistic things to do to Summer, like her children finding out (or almost finding out) and her husband finding out (or almost finding out). But I think it would elevate the series and for me at least encourage rereadings if you do let her get an over the top revenge at the end (like devote one of your 25, 30 or whatever chapters to the revenge). Yes she enjoys quite a lot of what is done to her sexually, but just because she gets wet doesn't actually mean she enjoys the whole thing. Rape victims actually often enjoy the sex while still being very negatively effected by the event. If this whole thing ends with her just being a slave to Todd I know I will never reread any of this, mainly due to basic storytelling. If this were a three page story, sure end it how ever cruel you want and its hot and I don't care, but this is a 21 chapter at least 100 page story, and you have managed to make summer a compelling and sympathetic (if at times unrealistic (but hey thats fanatsy for you!)) Character, while making everyone else except her husband a complete asshole. So I and most readers will have grown attached to her and will have begun to love her in our own sort of way. So for her story to just basically be, that all of her actual characteristics are removed from her at the end, would be completely dissapointing. I'm not arguing for the complete happy end of her husband and sons just being all happy with her being a slut and not caring, so I think her going berserk could be awesome in a way I have not yet read in one of these types of stories yet. But yeah to end my comment, I don't want to kink shame, and if the only way you can love this story is if it ends with summer becoming some slave slut who forsakes her family, than you do you. It would just be disapointing storywise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Want To Be Your Slut

My name is Laura. I'm 28, married with 2 kids and I'm a teacher. I stay in good shape and most people would probably say that I'm "hot." I'm 5'7" and 125 lbs with dark brown hair and green eyes. I'm happily married but very bored with my life. I love Literotica and I can't get enough of your stories. I put myself in Summer's place and I really get off on that. I fantasize about putting myself in that kind of situation. I have come close but I chickened out every time. I teach Science in a high school in the suburbs and I love the way the boys look at me when I wear short skirts. Lately, I've gone bare underneath and I loved the danger of the situation. I guess that's why I like these stories so much. I need to be in control in my life. Some people call me a bitch. I control our finances and I make all of the major decisions. I'm a strong and confident woman. That gets really old. I want to be dominated by another man. That's what I fantasize about. I'm getting horny right now as I write these words. My pussy gets wet when I think about giving myself to another man. No, that's not what I want. I don't want to "give" myself to another man. I want to be taken. I want to put myself in a risky situation.... I want to be dominated by another man.. I want him to have something over me. I want him to blackmail me. I want to let another man have pics of me or something else that they could use against me. I've come close. I let my hubby take some pics of me when we were fucking. I have those pics. I want to give them to another man. I want.... well, you get the idea. I want to be Summer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Laura. email me peter.jacobs32@gmail.com.

We should chat!!

jleetechiejleetechieover 8 years ago
Not sure

For many, many chapters this was a great story. It has gotten bogged down by slow follow ups and stale chapters. It is probably just a good idea to wrap it up and start something new.

preetizintababe1preetizintababe1over 8 years ago
chapter 22?????

when ch 22 is arriving???

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Hmm

We are waiting for chapters for years.

I was really into this story but after some reading I got "lost". I hate all those sharing,would like to keep this with Master T and Summer.

Let them fall in love with each other,start a family together,that would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So unrealistic

No one would endure this. It's not remotely believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I hope next chapter wil come soon and will be full of heels, stockings, dildo, cuffs and classroom humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When the continuation of ch 22?

After completion of preparations Summers bodies hope that the next parts will be full of action. Like the rest of the story where Summer agrees to pay the debts of her husband in Japan. I expect intense story with roping and violent sex with lots of men.

Your story has the best description of all the writers I hope that will not be nearly complete and will have more than 40 extensions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Phenomenal story!

Very well written and imagined. What a great fantasy! Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

When will continue. I hope you will have 10 pages with lots of action. I hope that Samer a violent sex in S / M club with a lot of perverted men. Sex as the cinema sex to exhaustion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Add more humiliation

I would have summer blindfolded n introduced to todds other sex slave who is Melanie. Have them in sexual activities where summer doesn't know who the person is?? Until he takes the blindfold off her face the reaction would be epic!! Have summer to agree to obey his slave at all time and that from today she will be living in the house n will hav full authority over her. Getting her dressed deciding wot summer will wear be in charge of her accounts n emails etc etc. Have Melanie get her revenge from the teacher for not agreeing to help her in grades. Show that now she's in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 22

Is it coming any time soon?

A_TomboySubA_TomboySubover 8 years ago

just found this story a couple months ago and have been reading it sparingly so I don't finish it all at once lol

VERY good story btw, which has caused many occasions to change panties im sure lol

keep up the good work :D but please please please don't turn it weirdly pervy and have the sons be turned on or such by their mom *crosses fingers*

SpartanXXXSpartanXXXover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I have read hundreds of stories from this site and this is by far, hands down, without a doubt my favorite story to date! I'm dying to find out what happens when Summer's husband gets home. How far will she have fallen by the time he gets back. I'd love to see her taken by a group of women with strap on to see how she reacts! PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHAT A FUCKING WHORE

I love this fucking slutty whore. She reminds me of someone I know. Oh, yes, that's me. I'm also a teacher and I'm told that I'm very attractive. I'm 31 and I have dark brown hair, a nice tan and a good figure. And I love to fuck. I've been married for ten years. I'm married to a wonderful man but he's very tame when it comes to sex. I want him to fuck me like a whore. I read these stories because I put myself in them. Deep down I think all women have this fantasy -- being a whore for a strong man. We all have this fantasy. It's portrayed in movies all the time. These women aren't called whores but that's basically what they are. I have fantasized about giving myself to the pizza delivery guy. I have a recurring fantasy where I call for a cab and I invite the cab driver inside while I'm wearing some sexy lingerie. I hope he's ugly as hell. I want him to fuck me and fuck me hard. I want him to tie me up and have his way with me. I have a lot of fantasies where I'm tied up. In one of my favorite fantasies I leave a note for an ugly neighbor who lives three doors down from us. This guy is a real ass and he undresses me with his eyes every time he sees me. He tries looking down my shirt. He tries to cop a feel. I can't stand this guy and I want to give myself to him. I leave him a note telling him that I've handcuffed myself to the bed and that he can come have his way with me. In the fantasy I tie myself up and wait for him. I've actually gone so far as to write the note, put on some sexy lingerie and cuff myself to the bed. I really got off on the thought that I was just one step away from giving myself to my disgusting neighbor. It would be so easy to just leave the note for him, unlock our door and cuff myself to the bed. The ass hole would probably have a heart attack. I rub my pussy as I imagine what it would be like to have my disgusting neighbor standing over me looking down at my half naked body. WHat would he do? I'm sure he would rip off my clothes. He would fuck me. It would be hard and rough. That's what I want. He would fuck me hard and he might even take pictures of me. THen he would really have power over me. He would have complete control. What's stopping me? I can't really do it. I can't ruin my life. Or can I? At the moment, as I think about it, my pussy is getting really wet. I'm going to rub my pussy and consider my options. Let me know what you bastards think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New hair?

James didn't say anything about her new hairstyle? I know it's a trivial detail, but it struck my curiosity

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Golden shower from owner

Please please let Summer make a mistake and have her pay for it by receiving a golden shower from Todd. I know in the past she sucked off guys after they took a piss in urinals but make this one on her face. It will be a perfect thing for her. An ultimate submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

pls we need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
*****

looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE MORE

Finally caught up on all of Summers exploits. Todd's having a wonderful time on the hot wife/teacher. As others have said next chapter PLEASE.😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The most erotic series I've ever read

Looking forward to more chapters, I will be checking regularly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Hi I'm 24 and I love reading about Summer Wayne becoming a slut to such a dominate man like Master T. I wish I had a man like that who could control me as I love to be such a nasty little whore, I'm a personal assistant in a big company and I spend my time playing with my pussy instead of working, I hope you will continue this epic work as I would to know what James her husband thinks about now that his wife belongs to another man.

Love Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

enjoyed reading your story hope you write more about Summer's adventures

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
By All Means, Please Continue!

One of the best stories on this site! Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 22?

One of the best series on the Site. Can't wait for the next Chapter. How long more will it take ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More?

Wilcox are you still alive? We're eagerly awaiting the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I ask literotica to give a few reminders to Wilcox and move this series to archive, if Wilcox is not responding

I ask literotica to give a few reminders to Wilcox and move this series to archive, if Wilcox is not responding. That way at least we could be relaxed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seen it before

There once was a guy WeakWhiteWimp who wrote a great series up to chapter 20-something and vanished. Closing a story is hard. I doubt he'll finish .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTF is annony talking about??

5 for a good story

dadishomedadishomeabout 8 years ago
more please

Hi just wondering if this will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When will continue? A great fantasy

When will continue? The story is imaginative. it is time to Sumer reused in the club for gang rape. while Tod amused her sons at a party.

masterjeffukmasterjeffukabout 8 years ago
Next chapter

When can I read chapter 22

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well

dude, if you are too big of a pussy to finish the series. turn it over to someone who will!

kakwannkakwannalmost 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next!

PLZ CONTINUE! She is the perfect exemple of a willing slave/slut. She get off from it. Its wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
When her sons come home for a visit

When her sons come home they should have a reunion party with their old school friends. The party will be attended by boys and girls and have a surprise guest who will be disguised so that no one will know who she is. She will be instructed to have sex with anyone who wants her and cater for any of their needs. The surprise guest will of course be Summer and she will have sex with her sons and all others on the instructions of Master T who will of course be there to film her compliance and the enjoyment that she has being used as sex toy by all the guests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To much repeating, story needs more sex

Stop wasting time saying the same things over and over. Get on with it. I loved it at the start, now not so much.

You are getting the response that your looking for, from your readers. I like the different ideas that each have come up with.

I enjoyed reading comments from Laura 28 school teacher.

The other teacher that's 31.

In the future maybe have her sons using her, with Todds contacts he should be able to get something on the sons and force them to use Summer taking her even lower in shame at the thought of being abused. It could help in the explaining to her husband James.

Story needs more sex and abuse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hope Todd will pay

Todd is a fantasy person that is sadistic and totally without morals. Well, at least he checked that some men were clean before Summer was gangraped a couple of times. If anyone was checking, Summer did not have any food of any kind since Friday morning when she ate a couple of cum covered donuts. All through the rest of Friday, Saturday and Sunday Summer did not eat anything except some cum, tequila shots, some beer, and some kind of energy drinks that was mixed with some drugs. Not very wise of Todd to not let Summer eat and am surprised that he did not help her out. Of course Todd wanted her so weak, disoriented, and confused that Summer would not fight the abuse of her body that entire weekend.

I really doubt that Todd will not bother Summer the week she is supposed to be off. He constantly needs to dominate Summer for some reasons. There is mention of handing her off to a guy named Terry or going on some mission trip to Belize?

THere are a couple of options for Summer. Option 1 is to become a complete slut that will suck and fuck on command by anyone, anywhere. She will lose her job unless she sucks and fuck the principal, the school board, and a lot of the other teachers at her school. She will get a messy divorce and will have to work at various jobs for Bill Fraser. This option usually is the result of most of the non-con stories. Option 2 would have her sons, husband, and the school all accept that she was abused and rally around her. Todd and Bill are found and hung up and beaten. After being castrated and fed their cocks, the two die. Bill's business is burned to the ground. THe salon, tanning, and tattoo business are shut down and Sandy, Sarah, and Midge are prosecuted and sent to prison. Melanie is exposed and not able to go to state university (her mother is forced off the school board).

I can't believe that James totally missed that Summer had drastically cut her hair for their Skype meeting.

Now, let's read the rest of the story...

Subbiwhore12Subbiwhore12about 1 year ago

Please finished this stroy and include husband and sons find in out about summer young master

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwilcox010@wilcox010
A southern gentleman, who enjoys the erotic world of Literotica. I am in no way a polished writer, but what I bring to an article is imagination and hopefully eroticism to the reader. Please if you write to me, please give me your email address so that I can communicate dire...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES