All Comments on 'Summer's End Ch. 03'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
I've been waiting for this one

to come out and I am definitely not disappointed. Well done CG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very sweet

Very well done, very sweet

sethpsethpalmost 16 years ago
Great 3rd chapter! Love it!

Charger,

This is more of the same! Great writing as always.. I loved the last line They came together as one, clinging together, both knowing now that they'd never, ever be alone, because they had eachother.

Connor and Kate's situation was sooo real to me. I was hard the whole time. Keep it up!

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
Great job!

Uh oh, Nana knows what's going on, or at least she suspects as much! Brandon and Emma are not going to be discreet, are they? <br><br>

The way you write the slow build up, the danger of discovery, the risks they take because they can't help themselves -- all make the story so much more compelling!<br><Br>

DarkrSideDarkrSidealmost 16 years ago
Chapter 3 rocked

I liked it alot. Definitely hot for them to make love outside like that. Can't wait for Chapter 4 with Nanna knowing that something is up

meg1meg1almost 16 years ago
Well worth the wait

As long as you keep putting out chapters like that, I won't mind waiting. You described their love perfectly. I can't wait to see how they get out of this mess they've made with Nana. Somehow I think she'll be understanding.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
WOW

I loved reading this chapter! I really can't wait to see what else happens!

zfammezfammealmost 16 years ago
last chapter?

i actually thought this was going to be the last chapter :) anyway, given your hint on things to come, end this fic happy (please) & don't drag. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What!!!..

What the hell was that?. How can you get better each time you write?. Charger girl you've gotta write a book.

I loved it, such foresight, such feeling. You may be slow in coming with your busy life but it was worth the wait.dan

MusedMusedalmost 16 years ago
Another fine entry

The introduction of new characters brings plenty of new possibilities. The way you weave them all together is really something. I'm so glad this story is continuing past the third chapter, and I can't wait to read the fourth.

Your number 1 fan (but not in a creepy Misery-esque way),

Mused

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksalmost 16 years ago
outstanding!

tender and hot and leaves me wanting MORE!

FantineFantinealmost 16 years ago
Loving it...

You're the best, CG. You have created characters that we can really care about. I can see you as a successful professional writer in almost any genre. Keep writing! I will continue to follow your career with interest...your number 2 fan (after Mused)...And thanks for the insight Ruth provided about the cyclic nature of the low lake levels--I've been worried about that!

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 16 years ago
dagnabbit!

i'm soooooooooooo jealous of your talent and style, missy.

*grin*

keep up the slow pace, babe. it's exquisite.

kudos.

GA *kiss*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Surprise!

Just when I stopped checking daily for a post, you snuck one in...like another reader said "well worth the wait"! Nana is a great addition the story, and showing some depth in Adam's charactor. Makes me wonder if he has a sister. *hint, hint* lol. Thanx for another great post...and please don't stop writing!

Rocketman6941Rocketman6941almost 16 years ago
Fantastic Story

I have read all three chapters, and yeah, like everyone else here, there better be more stories...LOL...I love your style of writing and the story line is very easy too follow along with. The characters are great and the story is beautiful...Please continue with the story, SOON!!!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
It's a really good story.

I really like your story and your writing style. Your characters seem real and down to earth. I think your talent may be similar to Selena's and Jessy's, and believe me that is high praise. I look forward to seeing where this story goes and do so hope you will be able to add more chapters soon.

wiresandwoodwiresandwoodover 15 years ago
Brilliant!

This is my favourite set of stories from you. I just cannot wait for the next installment! I love all of your work - your characterization and writing style are just perfect. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely love it!!!

Sorry I didn’t comment on the first few chapters. I should have. I was just so engrossed in hurrying to the next one I didn’t think to stop and give it stars or a comment. Sorry about that. But it is one of the best stories, If not favorite, of all I’ve read. I love the characters. The building of their relationship and the feelings u can feel for them as their relationship grows. You’ve done an amazing job portraying their love. I can’t wait to read the rest!!!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Summer's End Ch. 03:" - Grandmother Ruth (Nana), the maternal mother of the sibling's (brother Brandon and sister Emma Reed) father, Bruce Reed now comes upon the scene as the logical, understanding confidant to the sibling's turmoil and woes that might happen when their parents find out about the romance and life commitment of their adolescent son and daughter, Brandon and Emma. Brandon's friend--and his sister Emma's rejected ex-boyfriend--Adam is the one that can make life a living hell for the sibling lovers! He's coy and appears to have covert evil intentions; he'll be the one that possibly "outs" Brandon and Emma's love for each other. There's suspense aplenty and I'm edgy as this fabulous story moves along. It's unique sequences and the basic subject matter of incest--along with the many characters--create lots of suspense, some beautiful and some yet unknown--makes for many scenarios that might cause havoc for our lovers! Let's hope their lives, with the possible assistance of Nana Ruth, are on the right side of luck and fate.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Boy Nanas instincts are spot on. So far a great 5 star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous