All Comments on 'Summer's End Ch. 05'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your are the BEST.

This has to be the best series on this site. It is fantastic & while worth the wait. Please do not stop writing other stories like this one.

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 15 years ago
A beautiful story Chargergirl

When Brandon tossed the used condom into his trash can in the bedroom, I thought "uh oh, that's what's going to give them away." I figured his mom would clean up the room after he left and figure it out when she saw that. But to be caught red-handed so to speak!<br><br>

I loved this story, all the beautiful imagery from the cottage, the strong emotions, and of course, the passionate hot sex scenes! I agree with the first comment, you're one hell of a romance writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story

This is a fantastic ending for a great story. Glad that you fought through the writers block and was able to complete it. Please continue to write, even if it takes a while between stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

This story was brilliant I have read other stories and 1 other has had my heart and my admiration.

That story was falling in the rain About a blind girl by car accident had me laughing and crying even my daughter read it and cried.

This story was filled with emotion and pride and above all LOVE you couldn't beat that if you tried.

My best wishes go to you for the future & I hope you will see it in your heart to write a sequal.

Again a fantastic story I loved every part of it.

jetgirljenjetgirljenalmost 15 years ago
Worth the wait

I've been waiting for the next chapter and was so excited to see it finally posted. You are a very gifted writer, you should take pride in the way you express such emotion. I am so glad that you worked through your writing block and finished this story, and like the other poster stated; I do hope that you continue to write. Don't be concerned about quantity of work, its your quality of work that really sets you apart from other writers. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I'm a Fan

I enjoy all of your stories. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to reading whatever you come up with next.

zfammezfammealmost 15 years ago
thanks!

lovely ending as always. i hope you write more sweet bro/sis stories in the future!

KOTKKOTKalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful story

I read only this chapter first then went back & read the whole story. Excellent series, very sweet & tender. Thank for taking the time to write this story & sharing it. Looking forward to read more from you.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
Outstanding story!

So it has been said: "Good things come to those who wait."

The end of your story really was worth the wait. All in all, this was one of the best stories of its kind that I have ever read on this or any other site. Thanks so much for a really fine tale and for the work you put into it.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 15 years ago
wow!

I am so glad that you finally got back to us! And what a wonderful conclusion! I've enjoyed reading all of your stories and this was another great story! Thank you!

sethpsethpalmost 15 years ago
chargergirl! Once again!

Once again you show us all how to really write! We bow our heads in shame at having even attempted to type one word after reading this amazing story! You are by far one of the elite writers on all of Literotica! Good enough I might add to write a full length novel! Bravo!

Mathilda_20Mathilda_20almost 15 years ago
Worth the wait

It's a great ending!

secret_desiressecret_desiresalmost 15 years ago
a great ending...

...to an awesome series. i've been following all along, and i think this is the best possible ending. nice work.

MusedMusedover 14 years ago
The perfect ending!

You wove a beautiful tapestry with this story. I think my favorite part of the final chapter was the importance given to the supporting characters who we met in the previous installments; their actions directly led to Bran and Em's decision to be together.

Great writing, chargergirl. Great job!

lasexybitchlasexybitchover 14 years ago
good ending

loved the ending it was pure love and understanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An Amazing Story

I absolutely adored your story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ahhh.. Such beauty

It really touched me-- What a beautiful story.. I wish i had a brother haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this was a very touching story i hope you write another series great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story!

I hope you write a new series with Brandon and Emma, maybe married and her pregnant? Maybe include anal in it? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great story

Excellent writing, full of love and compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Series!!!!!

What a beautiful story... Hope it doesn't end there maybe them married and have kids of their own... and the children continue with the incestrous love of there own!!....

wmat1111wmat1111over 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Beautiful and interesting to the end. The end was perfect and hope that there will be more to the story later on. Love it and the writing, so keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautifully done.... This is the second of the two very best that I've read on this site.

I was kind of wondering if Bruce, their father, was the son of Nana (Ruth) and her older brother, "Uncle Hank". That would have been a poignant inclusion.

This was an exceptionally well crafted story and a pleasure to read. As a truly good story does, this one drew us in and let us be part of it for a while.

Gave it five stars only because they don't offer an option for more.

illuminatus571illuminatus571over 12 years ago
Amazing and beautiful

I just want to say that Summer's End series has been one of my favorites I've read on this site. I've read through most of your work save for the Dave and Alicia series which I'm working on now. Awesome job, your writing is an inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

absolutely the best story I've read---keep up the great story writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Like all your stories I enjoyed this a great deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

More plz. Kids. What just more. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emma and Brandon must stay together forever!

This is true love. Keep them committed to each other. Forever.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
Excellent

story. I really liked the ending where they were all able to work out a good solution. Mom and Dad probably had a little help from Nana.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Weak ending. He should have beat the crap out of both the asshole father and weak-willed cowardly mother. a whole year? not worth ever rebuilding that bridge

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
Abrupt ending but I'm glad you did not have Adam fuck her.

It ended about as well as it could have. Parents usually react like they did when their children have incest.

I guess that Adam was a better friend than I expected. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love alway wino

What a story you wrote.Elite writer you are.That is the best bro/sis love story that I ever read.I have read many.But none come close to that story.It was great to find that love alway in and parents understood their love for each other in the end.You should write a book as you would sell loads of copies with story like that.Truly amazing chargergirl keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best bro/sis story

A truly great bro/sis story.The best bro/sis story I have ever read.Love the way the parents understood the children love for each in the end.Love alway has a place in everyone heart. it had me eager to finish reading it to find out how it all pan out.Thanks Chargergirl for great story.A true legend you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story

all ur stories are great!!!!! loved all the stories u posted on literotica..... this was great toooo....... one of my favourite bro sis incest stories..... Dave and alicia is also one of my favourites...... please please please write some more.........

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
I SO LOVE BROTHER SISTER TRUE LOVE STORIES

AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST. I'VE FAVORITED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another awesome story!!!!!!!

Oh my god!!!! That was beautiful. Plain and simple It had my eyes watering. You are one hell of a writer. Can't wait for more stories from you. Please?!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

This story was truely breath taking that I was even brought to tears wow amazing you could actually feel their love♥

niestarniestarabout 10 years ago
love it

the story was lovly from the first channel.i loved it.great work

DYNO224DYNO224about 10 years ago
You've Got The Touch

I like a love story and a good ending is the only way for me.If I wanted to be depressed I wouldn't need to read. Could just sit around and think about my own life filled with endless work .A little story with a good ending makes a difference.

kaidmankaidmanover 9 years ago
dynamite read

you have a nice touch with stories great moving works

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsome

Pleaase rite another chapter its so heart touching

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Like Scooter, but not the (near) rape

Scooter is a nice touch. My wife used to have a cat like that, who hated all men, especially men that came near her. He even bit her brother. I was unaware of that, so when I first met that cat, I picked him up. He was OK with that, then he wanted to go, so I let him. When I said that I'd picked him up, everybody was flabbergasted that I didn't have an arterial bleeding. It was obvious then that we were meant for each other: her cat liked me.

The scene where Branson forces himself upon Emma (and she likes it) doesn't sit very well with me. I'd call it rape.

Other than that, as usual a very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely a magnificently written story by a truly talented author

Wow that was powerful.my sister and I have had exactly the same experience.When I was 18 and she about 19 she asked me one evening why I never had any girlfriends and I told her it was because I loved someone I could never have.We had always been very close just as Brendan and Emma and would snuggle up in front of the TV every evening and mom and dad always said we should not be doing that.But it was innocent and I'd never even touched her sexually.For about a week she kept on and on about who it was.Then one evening she whispered if it was her.I told her it was but would never do anything to hurt her.She told our parents she needed me to help her in the study and when we were alone told me she was in love with me and that mom had guessed how she felt.We told our parents and world war 3 broke out my dad actually accused me of molesting her but she said I'd never touched her.he threatened to go to the police but she said if he did she would leave with me and never see them again and nothing had happened sexually.We got our own flat while we were at university and I chose the same course.We have been together ever since.we have two grown up beautiful daughters.Now we are alone again,retired and are blessed with our life together never having argued or got on each other's nerves.unlike Most of our friends and family who are divorced or unhappy.

Love is love and so long as no one gets hurt or taken advantage of how can it be wrong?We have always lived as man and wife she wears my engagement and wedding rings and no one has ever said anything other than they wished they had a relationship as strong as ours.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
This one was really something.

I've read a lot of stories on here over the years. There have been some great, very well written ones. And some not so. This was consistently one of the most moving, heartfelt love story series I've had the pleasure to read, here or anywhere, and of any genre. Thank you for putting forth the effort to create this tale and sharing it so graciously with us. It would be a pleasure to get a chance to read something new of yours if you are ever feeling it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful

I have read a lot of stories here and these of yours have been great. Had just the right amount of drama but always happy endings for the siblings as it should be.

Good luck in future with what you write

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Want more. Think some could be added to every story. They are great you don't know how much these mean to me that all stuck together and not a lot of people trying to stop them. I'm thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Omg im in tears

Am i the only one crying?? I know this was supposed to be an erotic story but I read all 5 chapters at once and was emotional and unedged everytime any drama came about. And I was sooo scared that Adam would actually do something to Emma lol. God i loved how amazing Brandon is towards Emma! I am sorta concerned tho at how her brother is in his second college yet Emma is just doing nothing? Haha. But yeah all in all, loved it!! x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
stories i liked

Hey cg, these are the stories i like my saving grace, an incest birthday, i keep reaching, jake and jessica, all i need, The First Time I Noticed, blessings. Now i am adding your story to the list. Mike Flamel

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Beautiful Story

Love the romance and the happy ending.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

Just love this story and what a wonderful ending. You could write another chapter to let us know how the future pans out for them.

Awesome thank you

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Than You

This is the third time I have read this beautiful and heartwarming story. And no doubt it will not be the last. There are such stories on this site. They are rare but that lets me appreciate them all the more. I see it has been a few years since you last posted on Literotica but, hope springing eternal, perhaps you will grace us again. But then perhaps you have gone to writing mainline fiction, in which case I wish you well. You certainly have talent!

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
You're a great story teller !

I've just read all 4 of your stories one after the other this evening and they are just wonderful.

My only regret is that you didn't write more.

Shame too we can't score them, as they are each well worth 5 Stars !

Thanks for sharing them with us,

Rapier

Rogue117Rogue117over 6 years ago
The best yet!

Over the course of the week I’ve read all of your work, this last 5 chapter series was my favorite. You’re a truly fantastic writer. Please write more!

GoldDust0402GoldDust0402about 6 years ago
What a fucking ride

I almost stopped reading this story three times, and I would have stopped after chapter one if it wasn't so damn good. Thank you so very much for letting it end on a happy note. This is a 5/5 story that I sadly can't rate 5/5, so just know that it deserves all the stars I can give.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
really fantastic

rarely do stories make my stomach drop to the floor - this one did. What a great ending. 5 stars. a very nice love story - and a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best, amazing story I’ve ever read!!

I loved it. And my god did my stomach turn and knot like it was my heart being tormented. I hope you write many more stories. Thank you! Your an amazing writer. Don’t ever stop.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Great story

Amazing work and I loved that you write a true love story and not some porn script trash that just uses the word love as empty words on a page. Most writers would have had both the parents involved and had Emma in a 3way with Brandon and Adam or some other garbage but you didn't and I commend you for truly understanding what love is. Looking forward to reading your other work.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Again

So again another great story (not just a fap piece) I really hope you start writing again

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

What a wonderful love story between brother and sister. The story was well written and full of emotion which almost made it come alive. Since it has been years since the author wrote this story I guess what what happens next is left to the imagination of the reader. Well done 5++ stars

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story, absolutely loved it.

Scores a well deserved 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely fan-damn-tastic!!! Perfect ending. The only hiccup was that near rape scene in the last chapter.

theclenerdudetheclenerdudeover 2 years ago

Finally Mum and Dad came to the conclusion that it wasn't their responsibility to keep their children apart. A love like theirs would always find a way. Great story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. I feel like that's all that needs to be said about this story. It is a shame that this was your last entry to Literotica though, I'm not sure what happened to Northern Lights - I hope it gets released one day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What happened to you? I suspect from your stories you’re a fellow Michigander. After 13+ years, I hope you are well

In the next chapter, it is 10 years down the road. B & E have two children, Brandon has been a lawyer for five years, and in his job as a public defender, he has to defend a rapist who has just violated his own sister. Talk about moral dilemmas! Anyway, B & E talk about the case, and Emma’s wisdom helps Brandon reach a settlement.

Just a thought. Take care,

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When Adam was at the cottage, I thought you were gonna destroy your story by making them hook up. So many other writers would have ruined this story. Thank you for not doing that. I truly do not understand why a writer would intentionally destroy or f*** up their story, but I see it so often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really good

Adam is a almost a complete person, with his own strengths and weaknesses, independent of the story. I guess that is saying a lot, but we get to see that Brandon and Adam were friends, beyond Brandon not admiring Adam's tomcatting ways.

That is emblematic of the story, there is a bit more going on around the edge than just the story, than just what we are told directly at any one time.

The uncomfortable drunk scene in the previous chapter is resolved with Emma's grace and love, understanding her brother, and bringing forth Brandon's better and apologetic side.

Really good finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent piece of work! I wish there was more to read. I hope you are still out there creating great works in this amazing literary world.

Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

As before, I give you 5+ stars. I’ll read these again…and again…!!!

unclemerv77unclemerv775 months ago

very good, a real tear jerker

hoss6193hoss61933 months ago

Dear CG,

Several months (or has it been quarters?) ago, you told your readers that you had another "sibcest" yarn in the hopper. I was just very curious as to where it went. I have always loved your stories and I'm "chomping at the bit" for a new one.

All The Best To You & Yours,

Cary from northwestern Arkansas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous