Summer's Journey Into Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He affixed it to my head, and I immediately could hear everything more clearly. I'd read about this countless times, people being blindfolded then their sense of hearing improving. Yes that was certainly the case. I also tried to sense where his body was by the physical presence I felt when he was near. He was at the closet just then, rummaging through his suitcase, no doubt retrieving something to play with me with.

I heard it before he identified it. The hitachi wand. It sounded like a back massager I had at home. I'd used that on my clit before but I bet this would be more intense.

Then I felt it wedged between my legs. I lifted my hips to allow it better access. "Oh fuuuuck..." I groaned, my head rolling back. My initial reaction is to fight, fight my orgasm. So I did.

"Do you want to cum, slave?" my master asked.

I didn't say anything. Was he really going to allow me to cum this quickly?

"Do you want permission to cum?" he asked again. I shook my head. "No, master," I breathed. I could wait. Why would he allow me pleasure so quickly? So I asked him.

"We don't have much time. I want you to have as much pleasure as possible in the time we have together."

I almost melted onto the chair.

"Okay, but this is so intense feeling!" I told him. He switched it to low, and it seemed to do more for me. He then untied my ankles and wrists from the chair.

"I want you to cum for me. Now."

Oh crap! Could I? With my hands free I held on to the chair on each side of the hitachi and tried to grind myself against it. I could feel an orgasm brewing, but I just couldn't get there.

The hitachi was removed, and flipped off. I heard him turn on my vibrator on high and slide it underneath of me. I shifted so I could get it between my pussy lips and began immediately humping it.

"I want to see how you cum for me in your van," he told me.

I humped my vibrator faster. If I could just get the angle right, I can cum this way. I can do it. Having the blindfold on helped too. Sure, I've cum for this man countless times on the phone. But here I am masturbating in front of a virtual stranger. I don't even masturbate in front of my husband!

I think he could sense my difficulty to get the appropriate angle, and I have told him my favorite way to masturbate is to put my vibrator on a pillow and hump it. So the next suggestion was no surprise.

"Okay, we'll put your vibe on a pillow on the bed then," he said matter of factly. But as soon as he began to move about the room I could feel my orgasm building.

"Oh Master, if I can cum, can I do it here?" I asked him breathlessly. I felt it rapidly approaching. "Oh please please please," I begged.

Within moments he was sitting or kneeling or something in front of me.

"Yes, you may cum."

I bucked and writhed wildly, grinding my pussy and clit along the length of my vibe.

"C'mon baby girl. Come for me. I want to hear you," he coaxed.

It was close, so close. I kept riding it hard and then...

He began to spank my ass.

I came then, instantly. He spanked one ass cheek over and over and harder and harder as I rode my orgasm, moaning loudly. His other hand covered my mouth as I came and came and came.

"Good girl," he praised me. "Ride the wave."

And ride I did. I came pretty substantially, moaning into his hand, kissing it some.

After a few moments, he removed his hand and slid the blindfold up to my forehead so he could look at me. And I at him. He held out his hand, helping me stand, and walked me over to the mirror again.

"Now look at yourself. All flushed and beautiful from your orgasm. And your eyes are glorious." I looked at the woman in the mirror. It was me, but didn't look like me. There was a lusty vixen staring back at me.

"Wow," I said, looking at myself in wonder. It was so hot. I smiled at the sexy woman in the mirror and she smiled back at me.

"Now I know from experience from our phone calls that once you have orgasmed, you are able to do so again quickly," my master said.

He then led me back to the bed. There was a large cylinder shaped pillow laying in the center of the bed, the hitachi wand smack dab in the middle of it, off. It was pretty clear what he wanted me to do, but I waited.

"Now get on the bed and ride that pillow until you cum again for me," he instructed. I less than gracefully climbed into the bed and straddled the hitachi on the pillow. It took a few moments of positioning but soon I was ready.

"Make sure you bury your face in that other pillow when you cum. We don't want our neighbors to know what a nasty slut you are," he goaded me. I loved it. The hitachi roared to life, and I squealed, positioning it directly under my clit, humping it as directed.

It didn't take me long to cum. My first orgasm of the night with my eyes uncovered. My master was next to me, and I buried my face into the pillow as I came per his instruction. Yes. This is the way I usually get off. So without further ado I came again.

"Good job, slut," he commended me. "Now roll over."

I did so, panting. I spread my legs wide, feeling no embarrassment whatsoever spreading my legs for him, being completely naked.

"Beautiful," he whispered, looking at my pussy, then smiling at me.

He approached me with the ruler again. I quivered in excitement. He rubbed the cork side across both of my nipples. I bit my lip.

"This will sting. May I?" he asked, raising the ruler and turning it around to show the metal side. He took my right nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it around to harder it. Oh boy. He wants to spank my nipples.

"Yes," I whispered.

He slapped one nipple. Ahhh. Slight pain but wonderful tingling sensation after.

Again. A little harder. Yes.

He would rub the cork side against my hardened nipples, then smack! I was writhing in pleasure, my pussy begging me for attention.

And just as if I had said that, he dipped his other hand below and began to finger me. As he eased his finger inside of me, my pussy squeezed him in appreciation.

"Now let's see where your your g-spot is," he said, circling his finger around inside of me. "Ah there it is." He lightly tapped on it. It felt good, but not unbelievable. "Hmm," he wondered. His finger kept pumping inside of me, his thumb massaging my super sensitive clit. He put the ruler down and picked up something else and switched it on. A vibrator of some sort. He held it against my clit. "Ooh!" I exclaimed. Before I could get too much pleasure from this, he showed it to me.

His wife's g-spot vibrator. Her favorite vibrator.

My pussy gushed. His wife is so sexy. I could just imagine her juices coating the head of it, dripping down onto the base. I licked my lips. He turned it on, holding it just outside of my pussy, the head vibrating my labia. I arched my back, willing it deeper inside of me. He guided it into me as he withdrew his finger. Oh heavenly. Then the hitachi was placed directly on my clit. Oh god...

It was so intense! All the vibrations on my sensitive little nub, I couldn't take it. My impulse to fight my orgasm and try to move returned.

"Cum for me, slave," he commanded gently.

"I, I can't..." I whimpered.

"Yes you can. Just let go," he cooed. "Cum for me, baby girl." He kissed me tenderly on the lips, my cheek.

I tried. I really did. He turned the vibrator to a setting that had it rotating in circles inside of me. It felt strange, like it was stretching me out. I tried to focus on the hitachi and cum with it. But the more I tried and the longer it took to climax the more frustrated I became and the less likely to orgasm. Master Tappy could tell. He removed the vibrator and switched off the hitachi.

"Let's try something else," he suggested, getting up and heading to the bag of toys I had brought.

I was laying there, panting in frustration and anxiety and upset with myself for failing my master and not cumming again for him. He removed my new pink suction cup dildo from the package and washed it. I sat up, curious as to what he was going to do next. He emerged from the bathroom then stuck it against the mirror so it was hanging there obscenely. I giggled.

He came back over to me. "I'm so sorry Master," I said, hanging my head.

"That's alright," he said, but I wasn't convinced. I did not enjoy this feeling of failing him. I looked up and he was looking at me.

"Come here," he said to me. I got off the bed and he indicated for me to kneel. I did so.

"You always talk about how good you are at sucking cock, and how much you would love to show me just how good." Oh my god, is he really going to allow me to suck him?! He must have changed his mind! I became very nervous all of a sudden. I had better do the best job I have ever done!

"I want you to crawl over there to your dildo and show me how you do it." Oh dammit!! I looked up at him and smiled, shaking my head at him. What a tease! He smiled back. He knew what I had been thinking I'm sure.

I took a deep breath, and crawled over to the mirror, aware that he was right behind me, in perfect view of my ass.

Once I got to the dildo, I got right to work. It was so nasty tasting. All rubbery and yucky and blech. Not what I wanted to taste, which was my master's fantastic cock. But I tried to deep throat it, as it is a specialty of mine, and gagged.

"This tastes gross," I said, laughing. He laughed too. I know it wasn't impressive, my demonstration of sucking cock. How lame, Summer! I went back at it, but luckily he saved me.

"Alright, that's good enough. Now back up to it and fuck it."

Oh this is going to be interesting, I thought. Would I even be able to fuck it the way I wanted? When I had purchased the dildo with the suction cup I had envisioned standing over a coffee table or something. Not like this.

You can do this, Summer, I told myself.

"Okay," I said. I turned around and tried to mount it but the combination of not having enough space between the mirror and the closet and the angle and height of the dildo made it extremely difficult.

Sensing that, Master Tappy grabbed the fake cock and removed it from the mirror with a pop.

"Ok we'll do this another way. Face the door," he instructed. I turned so my ass was facing him. He sat down behind me and placed the dildo at the opening of my pussy. He rubbed it against my labia, probing at my opening. It seemed like it wouldn't go in. What the hell? How could I be dry! I was so embarrassed. Of course then he said, "I think we need a little lube, huh?" I wanted to crawl under a rock. So he got up to get some and while he was up he said, "This will be a good time to try your plug." I had purchased a very small butt plug, as I have been longing to try anal sex, and wanted to start slow.

I was ready, but not ready. Of course I trust him, but how could this not hurt? All these people that like anal...it has to be at least a little pleasurable right?

He came back to me, and in a few moments I heard him lubing up the dildo. I was still on my hands and knees, being a good girl and waiting for him. Then I felt it at my opening again, and he slid it inside of my pussy with ease. I moaned and arched my back in pleasure.

"Yes that's much better," he said as he began to fuck me, hard. The dildo is bigger than my hubby and it felt soooo nice. And my master was very talented with it. I moaned and groaned and rocked, but apparently not enough because soon I heard him say,"I'm not doing all the work. C'mon and fuck yourself my little dirty girl. I want to see you slamming that ass against me." So fuck myself I did. I bucked back and forth as hard and fast as I could. I only felt a bit self conscious at this point. I hope he likes the view, I thought.

"Atta girl," he encouraged me. I moaned in response, and I went at it for as long as I could, which regrettably was not too long at all.

After a few more moments I stopped moving. "I'm sorry Master," I panted. "I have very poor stamina."

"Thats alright. I want to try this plug now. If I can get the package open with all this lube on my hands," he chuckled. He let go of the dildo and it fell right out of me with a thud. Ugh. I heard him opening the package and then removing the plug.

"Ah yes. You shouldn't have any problem with this size at all." I was pretty nervous anyway. Within moments he had lubed up my ass really good, and it went in with no resistance. I could hardly feel it, really. It was more an annoyance than anything. It kept feeling like it was going to fall out.

"This looks good in you," my master told me, stroking my ass tenderly with his hands, tapping on the plug. He then went back over to the bed. He wagged his finger at me, and I automatically just crawled to him. I was getting used to the jingle of my collar and the look of my cuffs on my body. I was beginning to realize that I was a born submissive.

Once I returned to the bed, Master Tappy gestured me to get on it and lay on my back. The hitachi and my dildo were waiting for me. I shivered in anticipation. As he sat down next to me, he kissed me passionately, again telling me how beautiful I am. I was actually beginning to believe him.

"Now let's take a look at your plug. Oh I think it fell out...no wait there it is." I giggled again. He made me feel so at ease. So safe. So comfortable. How is this possible?

His fingers were inside me again, only momentarily. "I'm going to fuck you now, my little slut," he said. I felt the dildo gliding along my pussy lips, then sliding inside of me. Oh, that felt good with the plug. I moaned softly. He was fucking me slowly. In, out, in, out...

"Here, hold this," he said, handing me the hitachi and flipping it on low. "Hold it right on your clit," he instructed.

He started fucking me a little faster as I moved the hitachi to my clit, then stopped.

"Actually... I have an idea." He scooted onto the bed next to me, his left arm sliding under my back, wrapping around me to cup my left breast and roll my nipple through his fingers. His right hand proceeded to fuck me with my dildo faster and harder. My legs were spread wide, my hips rising to meet his thrusts. Oh boy. I held the hitachi to my clit. It was a wonderful feeling.

His lips were right against my temple, kissing me there, my cheek, my lips, as he fucked me. He was whispering things to me in between kisses. How proud he is of me, how sexy I am, how he wants me to cum for him again. Then the worthless little plug fell out. Guess I should have bought a bigger one.

"I think the plug came out," I whispered to him.

He continued to fuck me, but his left hand slid out from under my back and moved down to control the dildo. I felt pressure in my ass again. "Is that the plug?" I breathed, feeling an orgasm building.

"No, it's my thumb," he said, kissing my forehead. "I can feel you opening up for me," he whispered In my ear.

The pleasure was indescribable. His thumb working in and out of my ass, the dildo being controlled by his hand driving me wild, and the hitachi buzzing on my clit. It was still so sensitive, and I could tell my body was getting close to another orgasm, but something wasn't quite right, to push me over the edge.

Just then two things happened. First, my master added a finger inside of my ass. "Oh!" I exclaimed.

"Just relax, you are doing wonderful," he encouraged me. It didn't hurt at all. It felt really good to be so full.

Second, I moved the hitachi up to my pubic bone. Whoa. The vibrations resonated deep within me and I just about came instantly. "Oh fuck, oh Master, I think I can cum again, may I?" I panted.

"Count down from ten, then you may cum," he said in his sexy voice.

Damn it! I can do it, better count fast though!

"Oh god! Ten, nine, ooooh eight, fuck! seven, six..." I won't fail him, I'll make it to one! "fivefourthreetwoone!! Ooooh my goddddd!!!" I screamed. My body convulsed into a massive orgasm. I bucked and writhed and moaned "oh Master oh Master" as he was whispering in my ear.

"Yes, cum for me Summer. You are so beautiful when you cum. Oh yes you just gushed all over my hand, you squirted for your Master. My sweet little slave."

My body was still being wracked with waves of orgasm and I panted,"I squirted?"

"Yes you did, all over my hand. It's wonderful," he said, kissing my nipple.

I couldn't believe it! I had a g-spot orgasm. Amazing!

Immediately I could feel the urge to cum again. "Master?" I begged.

"You may cum slave."

And cum I did again. It wasn't as thunderous as the previous one but with my master right beside me, looking into my eyes, I couldn't imagine a better way to climax.

"I want to try something," he said as my body was still shaking in the aftermath of those two orgasms. He was still working his fingers in and out of my ass as he slowly worked the dildo in and out of my pussy.

"You have so many nerve endings in here." He demonstrated by circling his thumb around. "Mmmm," I moaned in agreement. It felt fan-freaking-tastic.

"You are so very relaxed and open for me." He sounded pleased by that. How I love to please him!

The dildo was removed from my dripping pussy. I sighed. He bent over to kiss me again. His lips, oh so soft and full, claiming my mouth, claiming my submissive soul.

I felt a new pressure then inside of me, more like an urge to use the bathroom.

"Oh no, I feel like I have to poop." I giggled at how silly that sounded. But I really felt like I should let him know as I may need to get up.

"Yes you will feel that way for a moment. The dildo is inside of you, stretching you." I looked at him amazed. "Yes baby. You opened up just perfectly for me. And it's slicked with your juices from that orgasm."

Just then the pressure eased, and he began to fuck me slowly. Oh, the sensation was exquisite. I had removed the hitachi from my body but now returned it. Oh wow. For some reason the low setting really did it for me.

Once I became accustomed to the dildo, he slid my vibrator inside my pussy. Oh I was so tight and full! He flipped it on and I lost it.

"Oh my fucking...oh wow, god this feels good!" I tried to hold back my orgasm, but it was fast approaching.

"Mas-master may I cum oh please please.." I panted.

"Not yet," he cooed.

Ahhh! Oh it was soooo hard to hold off. I continued to beg. I was so afraid I'd cum before he gave his permission and I could not bear the thought of that!

"Pleeease..." I didn't even recognize my voice as it was so full of need. "Please Master!"

"You may, but count down from twenty this time."

Twenty! Fuck! Well no time to argue!

"Twenty, nineteen. Ahhhhh! Eighteen, seventeen, sixteen, fifteen, fourteen, thirteen, fifteen, fourteen..." I couldn't count. I was spouting off random numbers then finally shot the rest of them off before getting to one and losing it.

"Ooooohhhhhh!" I didn't recognize the noise coming out of my mouth. Never had I sounded like that when cumming! I came so hard my vibrator popped out of me as my master had let go of it to fondle my tits as I orgasmed.

He looked at me and smiled as he continued to caress my breasts, squeeze my nipples. Yes, I've died and gone to heaven.

"I think we're done for this evening," he said, holding me close to him, cuddling with me in my post coital glow. I wanted to argue, but I couldn't even speak. I just smiled weakly at him.

"I, I want you to feel what you did to me," I whispered.

"Oh I can feel it," he said, showing me his wet hand.

My pussy was contracting wildly in the aftermath of my orgasms. I wanted him to feel..

"No...inside," I panted. He eased a finger inside of me, and I gave him an extra appreciative squeeze. How I wish it was his cock inside of me!

He removed the dildo from my ass and I looked at it incredulously. I can't believe he did it. He was able to get that inside of my ass. He's amazing!