Summer's Surprise: Role-Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

the sight of Miss Naughty laying back on my desk, with her red hair haloing her cum splashed face, and her perky tits framed in the V of her unbuttoned blouse; well, it had my cock thinking about a repeat performance. Instead, I reached for a double handful of Ms Busty's extremely sexy ass. Spreading its firm smooth cheeks wide, I slammed my cock straight in to her fiery wet vagina. Hey, and once I had a nice solid rhythm pounding away in that slippery delight; well then, I could get back to enjoying the sight of a tongue working over one very naughty girl's exposed clit. Hot as a volcano ready to blow, Ms Busty's vagina was rippling with tight contractions all along my cock's thick length. I'd never experienced the pleasure of fucking Jackie as she rocketed off in to an orgasm; well, not while she was busy launching some lucky lady in to her own that is. Just then, though, I thought I just might.

There I was hammering in one hard penetrating jab after another, and up pops Ms Busty's head. Hot damn, and I expected her to go off, right then and there in fact! Instead, she glanced back over her shoulder, panting for breath and gasped out "Oh God yes, fuck me Mister Biggestone. Oh yes, more you bastard...do it, fuck me...yeah, do it hard!" I was a little slow to respond; mainly because, she also used that little break to shove that ten inch, candy apple red, monstrously thick rubber toy back in to Miss Naughty's already very thoroughly fucked looking pussy. Only, ; she, ah well, pushed it in upside down. So, she had the vibrating bump pushing against the incorrigible girl's puckered little asshole., That meant her popped right out there clit was right there, open to assault by Ms Busty's fast flicking tongue, not to mention the delights offered by her puckered and softly sucking lips. Poor Miss Naughty's voice was a shrieked squeak, as she pleaded her case. "Oh yeah, more...yes, that's real nice," she enthused, adding an even more enthusiastic, " Fuck, I'm in love with your fucking tongue...so, like eat me!" No surprise, only I hadn't expected to hear, "Oh god, and I love that thing buzzing against my ...fuck, what a tease!", Then, while I chuckled, Miss Naughty went orgasmic, croaking out a strangled, "God, God, I'm gonna cum!"

While her insatiable young pupil whimpered and gasped for breath, Ms Busty switched tactics. With a thumb working the spot just vacated by her tongue, she teased, "Oh my Mister Biggestone, the little slut likes having her little asshole played with!" Her sarcastic snicker almost a cackle, she added a challenging, "Hey, let's just see what she thinks of this then!"

Barely moving inside Ms Busty's molten vagina, I watched her slowly cork screwed a rotating rubber cock out of Miss Naughty's pussy. Then, with a whoop, she jammed its big wet head right up against her puckered little opening. Now, I figured she was only teasing; but well, I didn't think Miss Naughty thought so! That fat red head did actually begin to push in, before Ms Busty pulled it back. Bummer, was I ever disappointed! Only then, she tossed it aside, locked a hand around each of Miss Naughty's ankles, and hoisted her legs high above her head.

Eager, I actually stopped pumping slow thrusts in to Jackie, , and watched her push Jan's long legs wide apart. I knew what was coming; at least I hoped I did! Yippee, I was right! Uh-huh, and I had a terrific view as her tongue darted out, probing, before pushing deep in to Jan's tightly puckered opening. Captivated, sure I was; right, until Jackie drove her curvy little ass back hard enough to remind me that I wasn't there just to enjoy the view. So Ok, while her tongue rimmed, licked, and slid in and out of her squirming pupils asshole, I got back to the important job of pounding hard cock repeatedly in to Ms Busty's very needy pussy! Yeah, now that's a job I can handle! Although, by then about all I could really think of was ripping loose another thundering explosion of cum. That is, right up until I heard Ms Busty ask, "What do you say little bitch...can you handle a man inside this pretty ass?"

"Yes, yes, Oh God yes anything," was Miss Naughty's instant answer. She quickly followed that up with a sincere, but insistent, "Oh God yes, I'll do anything you want! I'll be good, honest, I promise!" OK I thought, knowing she was asking for trouble when she pleaded, "Only please, please, let me cum again first!", As if that wasn't bad enough, she added a beseeching, "Really Ms Busty, I'll even stay after school! Honest, I'll do anything you want...oh I will, I will!"

I listened to Ms Busty say, "You herd her Mister Biggestone, the little tart wants to earn some extra credit...yeah, and I'm going to see that we make her earn it too!" Liking the sound of that, "We," I watched her hands push Miss Naughty's thighs even wider apart, while her thumbs parted puffy pink labia.

Oops, but I knew it was going to be awhile before I collected a piece of Ms Naughty's tender young ass, when Jackie treated that ass to a ringing swat, then growled an intimidating, "One...just one!" Then, a snickering Ms Busty looked up from that exposed bounty of wetly glistening pink long enough to purr a teasing, "Pay attention now darling...because, you just might learn something!"

I doubted it! What I didn't doubt though, was that if I'd stayed inside the molten infernal of clenching muscle that was Jackie's vagina any longer, well, I wasn't going to last long enough to take advantage of Miss Naughty's still invitingly exposed asshole.

What I did do, was yank my pussy-drenched cock out of Ms Busty. Then, I strolled around my desk, and slapped that dripping wet thing down on a face still decorated with streaks of dried cum. Only from that miserable angle, all I could easily manage was to push my cock over Miss Naughty's cum and lipstick smeared lips. Hey, but, if I stretched way up on my tip toes, I could just barely pop my cock's head in and out between those soft pouty lips. At least I enjoyed a great view while Ms Busty's blazing tongue administered sweet torture to her writhing pupil's protruding and darkly swollen clit. Still, while never slowing her tongue's clitoral assault, somehow Jackie snaked a hand out and grab that bottle of lube.

Paying close attention, I watched fascinated as one handedly, she squeezed lube on to her fingers. Then, and barely believing my eyes, I watched her just slam two stiff fingers deep in to Miss Naughty's ass. Honestly, her tongue never missed so much as a single stroke either; not even when she had those stiff fingers fucking away with enough intensity to make any poor cock envious. Watching those fingers pumping in and out, I wondered, damn, just how am I going to beat the energetic finger fucking Ms Busty's handing out! Who was I kidding...me I suppose! Anyway, as I well knew, all me and my trusty cock really needed to do was fuck the holy hell out of that Miss Naughty's perky little asshole. Hey yeah, and I could do that...and would too, just as soon as Ms Busty got her damn fingers out of the way!

Unfortunately, though it was fun to watch, but Ms Busty's fingers were still twisting away deep and occasionally just barely penetrating too. Except, they were back, fucking hard, delivering full thrusts in a steadily building rhythm...when wham-o, her tongue tore another thundering orgasm out of Miss Naughty. Just one huh, I thought, amused because she came, came again, and came some more!

Miss Naughty was horse, long before her final screams faded in to rasped pleas insisting her tongue wielding teacher, "Stop...oh God, no more! Please, please, I'm so done!" Well, she certainly looked done, thoroughly done in fact! Uh-huh, and she wouldn't have made it to her shaky legs, not without an assist from her laughing teacher anyway.

After rewarding her prize student with a lip-blistering kiss, Ms Busty ordered Miss Naughty in to position for her final exam. I heartily approved; and why not, she was bent over, arms braced on my desk, with her legs invitingly spread. Then, that ass wagging little vixen learned what her impudent, "I'll do anything," meant. Wagging a finger, Ms Busty told her, "You're a thoroughly wicked and absolutely naughty little slut! But, I'm beginning to like you!" Hell, I figured it took one to know one! Well that's what I was thinking, when she paused. That pause lasted just long enough for her to give Miss Naughty's fading, but still star spangled ass a couple of hard cracking swats. So OK, Ms Busty's nicely warmed hand spreading a slippery film of lube over my ready to go cock, while she informed a tittering Miss Naughty that, "Oh yes, every day next week, And I do mean every day...after school, you're going to practice going down on me!" Then, her voice a sultry purr, she added, "And darling girl, you'll practice just as long as I want you too!" The purr was replaced by more teasing snickers as she explained, "Gosh, maybe after a week you'll do pussy as well as you suck cock! I doubt it...but hey, it's a nice thought anyway!"

An A+ student or not, Ms Naughty told her teacher what she thought. "Sure, I'll eat your pussy every day for you," she rudely huffed out, snorting before adding, "Yeah, and I'll love doing it too! But, you're still a bitch! Well OK, you're one incredibly sexy bitch... but, fuck you anyway! Right and I'm going to make you scream your fucking head off!"

I listened to that taunting tirade patiently. OK, make that listening, while I assumed my assigned position! Gosh, maybe Miss Naughty hadn't finished her rant, but all she added was an emphatic gasp of startled surprise! Huh, wonder if that was because I'd just yanked her hips back, driving my entire thick eight inches up her unsuspecting asshole!

Something about Miss Naughty's startled response left Ms Busty laughing, while she whooped her delight. Not that I really cared; nope, I was much to busy savoring the deliciously tight, slippery wet heat of Miss Naughty's sexy young ass. Still, that might explain why I didn't notice my own favorite teacher sneaking-up behind me. No big deal, but suddenly, she was there, wrapping her arms around my waist, while she hungrily attacked my ear with her flicking tongue. Then, with her silkily smooth skin burning against my ass, my helpful and role-playing teammate added impetus to my already powerfully driven thrusts.

Repressing her giggles, Ms Busty went right on enthusiastically assisting my hard hammering thrusts, while suggesting, "Well now, Miss Naughty it seems you're doing a fine job with your final exam...so far anyway! But, darling girl, are you ready for your final exam?"

Breath coming in ragged gasps her voice still hoarse Miss Naughty answered her teacher's challenge with a panted, "Fuck yes, go on and test me! Hell, I'm beginning to sort of love you're fucking tests! And, guess what...yeah well, I just absolutely love having a big cock fucking my ass too!"

After whispering an insistent, "Don't you dare cum yet...oh God, don't you dare," in to my ear, Ms Busty abandoned me. Uh-huh, then slithering on to my desk, she stretched out between Miss Naughty's outstretched arms. Then, bracing up on her elbows, she kicked her fishnet-clad legs up over her spirited student's shoulders. Sure, earlier when she'd taken her pleasure as Jan banged ten inches of rotating vibrator in and out of her, that outrageously erotic sight had damn near given me a heart attack. So OK, I'd survived that bout of erotic insanity; only now, I was tunneling slow thrusts in and out of Miss Naughty's ass. Uh-huh, and I was doing it while I looked down at my brazenly sexual wife, her hair loose, dark curls tumbling over bare tits, face suffused with an almost feral excitement, and with a sweet young thing's face poised between the taunt silky skin of her thighs. Worse, I knew what was coming! I would have closed my eyes; only gosh, it was my office after all...and, didn't that make me responsible?

Snapping me out of my reverie, Ms Busty declared, "Oh yes, the little bitch likes taking it up that pretty little ass of hers!" Well duh, I already knew that, figured Miss Naughty did, and wondered who she'd been talking to. Only, there wasn't any doubt about it, when she ordered, "Go on Mister Biggestone fuck the little slut hard, yeah give it to her real hard!"

Ms Busty turned her attention on Miss Naughty, who just happened to be defiantly sticking her tongue out. Arching an eyebrow, Ms Busty coolly challenged, "Come on Darling, how about you show your favorite teacher just what that pointy thing can do with a clit! Forget cool, her voice was a lust driven imperative, when she ordered, "Do it, eat my pussy!"

Eager to please, Miss Naughty tried wrapping her arms around Ms Busty's thighs. It was a good plan; only, a powerful thrust that penetrated, and slammed in deep left the poor girl grabbing for the edge of the desk instead. Oh my, and honestly I couldn't help it, but a flurry of jack hammering jabs kept bouncing her pointy tongue off its pink target! Playing the bitch, Ms Busty teased, "Is he fucking you hard enough now darling? Well now, I sure love it when Mister Biggestone bends me over and slams that big thick thing up my ass!"

Poor Miss Naughty's answer was almost a croaked whisper, but there was still plenty of giggle there too. "Yeah, I'd sure like to see that," she rather sarcastically said, adding an emphatic, "Fuck you by the way!"

Being a good sport, and knowing what was good for her, Miss Naughty's snickering teacher slid her ass right up to the edge of the desk. Then, while she used her fingers to spread her dark, and almost bruised looking pussy wide open, she politely suggested, "Now bitch, stop your silly lollygagging...eat me!"

Well, Jackie hadn't shrieked her way through a climax in, what, fifteen or twenty minutes; which meant, she was way overdo! So OK, I figured I could work with that. Hell, by then though, it was a good thing she wouldn't likely waste any time riding Miss Naughty's talented tongue in to orgasmic orbit. Nope, because I had a rocket fully fueled, loaded with an explosive load of hot cum, and it was more then ready to blastoff! Postponing that rapidly approaching launch, and being a gentleman, I eased back on those jack hammered, fully penetrating thrusts, giving Ms busty a chance to go orgasmic first. Knowing Jackie, and seeing what Jan's tongue was doing to her, I didn't think that I'd be waiting long. Besides, having my cock buried deep inside Miss Naughty's ass definitely seemed like a terrific place to wait.

Too bad, it really had been a good plan! Except, it turned out that watching that delightfully rambunctious young student working over her favorite teacher's pussy with a lightening fast tongue proved too much to bare. So OK, I went totally nuts, and...totally lost it! Uh-huh, and all I'd done was pound a flurry of ferociously hard thrusts in and out of that amazing ass's convulsing depths. Then, in a near frenzy, I started letting my cock rip fully out, before absolutely slamming it right back in! I was in no condition to have planned it...but, I just happened to be about to slam one of those wild thrust back in, and wham-o, I began erupting cum. No worries, even as that gusher of cum was splashing against Miss Naughty's ass, my cock's head was pushing through that ass's puckered opening, and sliding out of sight. With Jan's ass wrapped tight around my cock, I felt every delicious spasm as spurt after glorious spurt exploded from it. It seemed that as long as I kept pumping in hard thrusts; well, I just went right on blasting out fountaining streams of cum. So OK, it only felt like it lasted forever!

The next thing I knew, I was leaning against my office wall, and working hard to suck in a breath! Meanwhile, Miss Naughty was still busy, apparently securing another A+, that time for her virtuoso performance on the clit! Anyway, she sure had her teacher singing her praises, uh-huh, and begging for more. So OK, from where I was kicked-back, I couldn't actually see what Miss Naughty's tongue was doing between Ms Busty's thighs. Who cared...not me, because what I could clearly see was the cum trickling out of Miss Naughty's cum splashed ass beginning to run down her thighs. That was hot; but then, I figured Ms Busty's screamed pleas for "More," and her commanding, "Don't stop...again," meant final exams were still underway. Then, and apparently I'd missed the final bell, because suddenly poor Ms Busty had grabbed a double handful of her rambunctious students hair. Like she was reining in a runaway horse, Ms Busty tugged on Miss Naughty's red tresses, while piling on the credit. Chest heaving, she panted, "OK, OK already...enough! Darling, you're unbelievable...fucking awesome in fact! Damn girl, you've been practicing...oops, I mean doing your homework! Oh baby you pass...and how!"

Hey now, none of my teachers ever passed out report cards along with smoking hot kisses and wandering hands; nope, but my incorrigible wife sure did! Uh-huh, and with that insatiable duo's extracurricular activities threatening to launch an after school program, I found myself feeling just a teensy-weensy bit guilty! Poor Miss Naughty had been short changed in the orgasm department...I was sure of it! Luckily I remembered, I was the Principle after all, so guess who was going to be held after school...un-huh, and serving detention? Well to tell the truth, the flame haired vixen would be spending the night! So OK, on that cheery note, I announced, "Hey, class dismissed!"