Summertime House-sitter's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about sucking cock first?" I suggested. I kneeled and opened my mouth wide. Chris leaned over and held Don's cock by the base and pressed it to my lips; I opened wide and took it in. I bobbed up and down on it while swirling my tongue, treating it like a popsicle.

"You're natural," Chris laughed.

Dan stopped after few minutes; he said he didn't want to cum yet. "I want to see Chris take that man meat of yours in first," he told me.

Chris got a wingback chair and Dan sat down to watch, then he retrieved some lube and laid on his back, promptly pulling his knees back while squirting the lube on his puckered bud. "Help me," he asked, so I began rubbing around with my fingers, coating the outside. Dan told me to push a finger in, so I coated my fingers with some lube and pushed them in as Chris laid his head back and moaned in pleasure. Don instructed me to lube up my cock, so I did and then aligned it with his asshole. I slowly pushed the tip in while Chris gasped and I stopped, but then he asked for more, so I propped my self on my hands for leverage and began rocking back and forth, slowly working it in inch by inch. That ass was so tight, and my first. I reveled in the sensations as his anal walls squeezed around my shaft, massaging in ways no woman had ever done. I could feel every single inch of my shaft squeezed in tight lubed-up pressure. I picked up my pace and Chris began to jack off. We were scooting across the floor and it was hard to get traction, so Dan took his chair and pulled it over, letting Chris slide under it and grab the back legs. Then he sat down to get a perfect view of the action. Well, I really began working his man-ass now, pumping in and out. Our bodies got slick with sweat; there was no sound but the squish of my cock sliding in and out of his well-lubed man pussy.

I looked up into Dan's eyes and he smiled, then he leaned back in his chair to beat off. I watched his hand pump that thick-assed cock up close and began to really pound Chris's ass. I was a little worried about hurting him, but Dan was encouraging me to give it to him good. "The way that cock bends up stud, trust me, your tapping that man's prostrate in a way that he hasn't had in a long time, fuck my man good!"

The talking really turned me on, so as I continued to fuck Chris, I leaned in and sucked his balls between my lips, humming in pleasure and staring into his eyes. He loved it and began rubbing the back of my head. "Oh yes--you like it, don't you?" I nodded and smacked my lips. He presented his cock to me and I sucked it down. As it filled my mouth, I relaxed my throat and felt him push against me and growl. Soon the sensations were too much. I stiffened and gasped with that thick cock in my mouth and shot my searing hot cum into Chris's ass. Chris was screaming out in pleasure, so I left my cock in him while working Dan over. Chris's legs wrapped around my lower back so that he could hold onto me. To help him, I reached down and grabbed his sac, squeezing gently and letting go, repeating this motion as I sucked his lover off. Soon, he yelled and decorated my chest with his cum and a few second later, Dan grabbed my head with his hands, sat up just off the chair as I held onto its arms. He started fucking my face and after half dozen strokes or so he dumped his cum into my waiting mouth. It washed over my tongue and gagged me a bit, but I swallowed like a good boy as Dan held onto my head as he finished and sat back down. I had been initiated into mansex that night, and knew it wouldn't be my last try.

But in the meantime, Dan had more planned.

I leaned back onto the carpet, spent and gasping for breath as cum dribbled onto my chin and down my throat. I could tell it would be an acquired taste, but that sucking and fucking with a hot older man was something that I loved.

"Greg," he said, "If you want to clean up there is a bathroom at the top of the stairs. There are some washcloths under the sink, mouthwash, toothbrushes and that kind of thing if you need them."

I told him thanks, appreciating that he was so kind about things. I liked that he took the time to explain something or suggest something to me; I felt like he was doing more than just enjoying my body, he wanted me to enjoy the experience and learn from him and Chris. I wiped myself down in the bathroom with a warm cloth and rinsed Listerine through my mouth. I came out of the bathroom and heard Chris's voice calling to me from an adjacent room.

It was a large room, an upstairs sitting area covered in plush carpeting and dimly lit by candles. Chris and Dan were there naked, kissing each other with fresh glasses of wine to go around. It was all quite comfortable and there was a thick animal skin rug on the floor that they were sitting on, so I joined them there, reclining on my left side and sipping slowly while my cock hung half-flaccid on my thigh. We talked for a long while, mostly about how Dan and Chris were live-in lovers. Dan called himself a "bear," which meant nothing to me. They had been together for five years, were quiet about their lifestyle and seemed happy together. They enjoyed the occasional sexual adventure with another man, but usually when out of town. Dan, doctor that he was, explained things carefully. He had told Chris about the inadvertent show earlier in the week and its results. They didn't expect me to be gay, they would never talk about me outside their home, and they understood if I was freaked out but wanted me to know that they enjoyed having me there and that I was welcome anytime. "Is there anything you'd like to know?" Dan asked.

"Yeah, I don't understand how Chris can take a cock in his ass like that. The other night after watching you guys, I was so turned on that I went home and jacked off in the shower while replaying it in my mind; I wondered if you two fucked and then I did myself with brush handle. I liked it but don't see how Chris could get something big into him."

Telling my story about jacking off in the shower had its intended effects. Dan's cock began to swell and poked up from his gray pubed-lap. Chris stroked it slowly and sucked it to keep Dan hard. "Hmmm," Dan murmured in pleasure. "We haven't had a night where I wanted double dips in some time, huh, Chris? Well Greg, it's all about patience and lubrication and the right man, you want to try?"

I just smiled and lay on my back pulling on my cock and looking at him as an invitation. Chris rummaged in a drawer and pulled out a bottle of astroglide, "Why don't you lie on your stomach, it will probably be easier that way." Eager to please I did so as Dan got behind me, "Chris is a 'bottom,' I'm a 'top,' that means I'm the one who does the riding. If you like both, you'll be 'versatile' he explained."

Dan squirted a puddle of lube into his palm. "Spread your legs a hair for me guy," he asked, so I did.

Soon I felt Daniel's powerful hands pull my ass wide, "God, you've got a sweet ass Greg," he rasped in my ear, "I'm going to love every second of filling your hot ass up—your ready for my sex, aren't you?"

I nodded.

His thumb tickled my puckered hole and I gasped, pushing my ass up towards the pressure, then I felt Chris's slick palms wipe down my crack, slathering my hole with lube before feeling the squirt of lube onto my bum. Dan jumped in then, gently opening me up so that Chris could squirt again. The feeling of the lube sliding into me was so fucking hot, and when Chris used his finger to work it inside me, I began to loosen up and enjoy the sensations pulsing into me. I moaned and bucked my hips up toward him hungrily.

"How's that feel, stud?"

I nodded more as he kissed my neck. "Awesome," I moaned as I turned my head to kiss him fully. Our tongues entangled for a moment, and then I felt Dan's thick cockhead tease my opening, push against me, and swirl around.

"Try to relax just a bit man," he said, "breathe out." I did as instructed and felt the tip of his sexy rod push against my hole. It popped in easily because they had done such a great job preparing my ass. Dan pulled my hips up and Chris slid a couple of pillows under my stomach, positioning my rump in a good spot for the fucking I was about to receive. I exhaled and Dan slowly pushed in another inch or two and then twirled around and pumped in and out slowly. He gave me a few quick strokes and I moaned a signal that he could go ahead.

In the meantime, Chris positioned under me and we kissed with him stroking my hair and licking at my neck and ears, I was so hot and ready! Dan grunted in pleasure and slowly took some deeper strokes, bucking against me, sliding his six inch beauty all the way in. I could feel his pubes press against my ass and his balls lightly tap mine as he settled in, then he picked up the pace by fucking a little longer and harder as I thrust my ass up against him, feeling my entrance expand and contract with his thrusts. It burned something awful, but like the other night I felt this pleasant hot sensation in my lower belly and enjoyed it. Soon the pain passed and I concentrated on the sensation of having his cockhead pound against my prostrate as his veiny sex slide in and out of me. I was sweating and yelling real good at this point and Dan was grabbing tight to my thighs. I kept yelling out things I'd never imagine myself saying before.

"Fuck me man!"

"Goddamn, yes Dan, god, do it!"

"Give me your cum stud!"

"The only thing better than getting fucked is getting sucked while getting fucked," Chris told me.

All I could do was gasp out, "YES!"

Dan chuckled and stopped, pulling out and I rolled onto my back, propping my shoulder up on the two pillows and spread. Dan grabbed my ankles forcefully and looked at me deep in my eyes as he raised them up over his shoulders and scooted forward to press against me again. He slowly pushed in, as he did I ran my fingers over his chest, feeling his hairy pecs and squeezing his nipples, which he moaned and gasped about. I felt Chris above me then I leaned back further and felt him take my cock in his mouth.

Dan's long strokes picked up pace and his hot body pressed against the back of my thighs, every time he pushed in my cock speared Chris's mouth. Soon the younger man opened wide and let Dan fuck his lips with my cock. Dan's pace grew quicker and more insistent, "Can I cum in you stud?"

"Fuck yes man, you got my ass now give me what I want! Fill up my virgin ass with your cum, give it to me man, give it to me good, fuck me hard!"

With that he opened me up, spreading me wide and fucking me like there was no tomorrow. I felt him stiffen, yell loudly, and then a torrential flood of cum filled me up. He relaxed and pulled out slowly and Chris repositioned himself in front of me, his hands wrapped around my shaft, stroking up and down in time with his mouth, twisting; never again would any regular sucking off do! My balls filled and I called out that I was going to cum, but Chris only sucked harder and then I drained my seed into his willing mouth. He ate it all up and gasped, licking me clean by going up and down my shaft and delicately around the head with his tongue to make sure I was clean.

The night never left me. While I had lots of fun over the coming years and was even in a foursome, the seduction Dan and Chris gave me that night remained the hottest sexual experience of my young adulthood. As I drifted off to sleep in a king sized bed in their guestroom that night, I knew I'd be spending more nights with the couple.

12