Sun Worshiping at 6500 Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phil357
Phil357
8 Followers

"Carol, that was the most beautiful and erotic thing I ever watched."

"I can't believe I did that in front of you...you must think I'm horrible. Really, I'm not normally like this, Bill. It's just that I got carried away by the moment, you know, a couple of glasses of your chilled red, that tight butt of yours, the hot sun, the privacy. I just had to go with it."

"I hope I can return the favor some time. That was incredible!" The only problem was that my dick was still hard and red hot up against her butt. By now the whole patio was in shade. I said "how 'bout a dip in the hot tub. That should relax us both."

"Sounds great."

I got up from the chaise, walked over to the cooler and poured us both a glass of wine. Then I turned on the tub. Without waiting for it to warm up, I returned to Carol. I extended my hand and with a dreamy look on her face, she got up and we walked over to the tub. I helped her in and got in myself. I took a seat opposite her so I could watch her beautiful face. She looked like she was in heaven, with her eyes closed and a wonderfully contented smile.

Under the frothing water, I moved my feet so that I touched hers. She responded by placing hers on top of mine, and then curling her toes and running them up and down my calves. The water was starting to warm up and so was I. She straightened up in her seat so that her tits were now mostly visible and I feasted my eyes in a way I couldn't before. Her large brown nipples were erect again. They stood out from her breasts by half an inch, and seemed to be staring directly into my eyes. I was captivated! My only thoughts now were of sucking them so hard and kissing and licking them, first one then the other, then both together.

I felt her foot on my dick. With a grin but without a word, I slid down a bit in the seat and extended my right foot. Slowly, I ran the outside of my foot down the inside of her left thigh and it came to rest on her small bush. I could feel her pushing her mons against the bottom of my foot. The bottoms of feet are much more sensitive than the palms of your hands and I could feel her pubic hair, almost strand by strand. With my right hand, I reached down and locked her foot to my throbbing cock in my grip. She opened her toes and placed the head of my dick between her first and second toe and ever so lightly, began to move her foot up and down on my cock.

Both of her arms were extended along the edge of the hot tub and her breasts were just high enough so they seemed to be bobbing on the bubbles. My eyes kept darting from her eyes to her nipples. Her legs were open wide, and my foot moved lower and lower until my big toe was between the lips of her cunt. I felt her shift her hips a little and I knew that she had arranged herself so that my toe was now touching her clit. I pushed a little and she pushed back with a sly smile on her face. "God," I said, "you are one sexy female."

"Hey, I've wanted you ever since you moved my furniture around and didn't try to hit on me. I didn't think there were any men like you left in this world and I want you more than ever right now."

"I need you too, babe." I let go of her foot and my cock and waded over to her on my knees. Her legs were still spread as I nestled up against her. I planted my hands on either side of her hips and kissed her as passionately as I've ever kissed a woman. I then dropped my head to her left breast and sucked in her huge nipple. I began to nibble the very tip and rolled it around between my tongue and my teeth. I was inspired with her moans of pleasure. I slipped my right hand around to her buttocks and pulled her hips toward me.

She wrapped her arms around my head and said "Please don't stop," pressing her breast into my face.

I moved my hand around the bottom of her butt until my fingers were touching her crotch. My index finger circled her tight little anus while my middle finger found her slippery vagina. I didn't want to penetrate her in the water since I knew it would lessen the pleasure for both of us. While I was still nibbling her nipple, I pulled and lightly pinched her labia and found her clit. It was hard and much larger than I expected. I placed the tip of my middle finger directly on her button and just held it there until she started to rock her hips, rubbing it against my finger.

I couldn't resist her any longer. While she was still holding on to my head, I placed both hands under her buttocks and lifted her up onto the wooden deck of the hot tub and laid her down so that only her ankles and feet were still in the water. My mouth went directly to her twat. I put my tongue in her vagina only to taste her juices and then, with pressure, slid my tongue up through her crack to her hard little clit. With my left hand, I spread the little hood and pushed up and in, fully exposing her nub. It had to be almost as large as her nipple. I planted my lips around it and sucked and tickled with my tongue as fast as I could. I was obviously out of practice but she was loving it. Then, while I was feasting on her clit, I ran my hands up the outside of her torso to her beautiful breasts. I took each nipple between my thumbs and forefingers and gently pulled and squeezed and twisted.

Her hips started to buck into my face...she was coming hard. Still sucking and rubbing her clit with my tongue, I released her left nipple and brought my hand back down to her crotch. Placing my finger on her anus, I inserted my thumb into her slippery vagina. Another loud moan; She tied my hair up in her fingers and started pulling my face and tongue into her crotch. Holding my thumb still as she worked her hips, I could feel the walls of her vagina flexing and tightening, trying to suck my thumb in even farther.

By her little squeals, coming every two seconds, I could tell she was about to cum and I didn't want to miss it this time. I replaced my thumb with my tongue and started licking the bridge between her anus and cunt. All of a sudden her entire body went rigid. She lifted her hips and butt six inches off the deck and came in my mouth. And I sucked and lapped. It wasn't a squirt like the first time, but a warm delicious flow of her womanhood straight to my soul. She remained in that rigid position for nearly five seconds before she relaxed.

I was kneeling in her seat and I pulled her hips to me at the edge of the tub. I placed my cock at the entrance to her still slippery vagina and pushed forward so only the head of my cock entered. I looked up into her eyes and my hands clasped both of hers, interlocking fingers. She squeezed my fingers and I pushed further, and further again. She closed her eyes and smiled. Out and in again and again. My pace increased as her hips and abdomen began their undulation. I was getting close to climax. She sensed this, opened her eyes, and gripped my fingers tighter. Her whole face, neck and chest were flushed.

Oh babe, Oh god!" I released five years of pent up passion hard into her depths. It seemed like I couldn't stop pumping. I looked down into her eyes again and lowered myself down onto her breasts. I reached up and cupped her face and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

I was still erect minutes after I came. But I decided it was time to withdraw so I raised myself up, climbed out of the tub and picked her limp body up in my arms. I carried her into my bedroom, stretching her out on my bed. "How 'bout a glass of wine?" I offered.

"Sure, I will if you will."

"Be right back..."

Two minutes later, I returned with two glasses of chilled Merlot, set them on the end table and found her sound asleep with a most contented expression on her face. She looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen her in the four months I'd known her. As she slept, her body was relaxed and supple. I took this opportunity to study and appreciate her body completely without disturbing her. I was fascinated, with her breasts and nipples, of course, but I also concentrated on her freckles, her little wrinkles here and there, and the pure grace of her long slender legs and the delicacy of her feet.

To be sure, I was falling in love with Carol. Today, she had given me the full revelation of her sexuality. She trusted me with her friendship and her libido, enough so that she allowed herself to be aggressive and make the first moves. Now, all I wanted to do was be with her, but I really wasn't sure she felt the same way about me.

As the sun began to set, and the house cooled down a bit, I tore my eyes away and covered her beauty with the down quilt on the bed. I went out to the kitchen and prepared dinner. I thought to myself “tonight, we're going to have some really interesting conversation.”

Phil357
Phil357
8 Followers
12