Help from a Librarian

Story Info
A college student can't take his eyes off a librarian.
6.1k words
4.64
12.8k
31
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Michelle had settled into her desk in the history department of the college library, when a few minutes later, the young man sat at the table opposite her desk, arms full of books and a laptop. It was, what, the fourth or fifth time he'd sat there the last week or two. He had classic Nordic looks, blond hair and blue eyes. A sophomore, or maybe a junior, she guessed. The type girls on campus would go for.

She also noticed he often glanced her way. She smiled at the idea that he was looking her over. But the idea of a cute white boy, like him, looking over a Black woman like her, pushing forty, seemed unlikely. Unless, it was her asset that attracted him. And he wouldn't be the first man to do so.

As Jason sat at the table, he was pleased to see she was at her desk again. 'Michelle Roberts' the name plate announced. She was eye candy to him. A lovely face with almond eyes. And a curvy figure, but not too curvy, he thought. But the one thing that was irresistible to his eyes was her rack! That cardigan sweater could not hide her spectacular tits!

As Jason looked her over, admiring the hint of cleavage her blouse provided, she looked up at him. He blushed and returned his focus to his studies.

Michelle returned to her paperwork and smirked. Yes, she thought, it had to be her figure. And the idea of being attractive to a young man like him was an ego boost.

At the end of her day, Michelle closed up her desk, and as she walked away, she smiled and nodded at the young man. Jason watched her leave. Her figure... And those tits! His eyes undressed her, wondering what her bare breasts looked like.

The next morning, as Michelle returned to her desk from filing some books, she saw him again at the same table. He seemed focused on his work. But a careful study of him revealed his furtive glances. She turned to her own work and paid little attention to him.

Fifteen minutes or so passed, and Michelle felt a presence at her desk. Looking up, it was the young man.

"Uh, Ms. Roberts? I was wondering if you could help. The catalogue says this book is on the shelves, but I can't find it."

"Let's see. Shall we."

She looked at the call number and asked him to follow, giving Jason a nice view of her swaying butt as he followed.

"Ah! Here. I suspected it was misplaced. Hmm, late-nineteenth-century French politics? An interesting subject."

"Um, yes. I'm studying European politics on the eve of World War One."

"Of course. And I know this book. My own specialty is the French Third Republic."

She gave him a warm smile, pleased that a young man like him had such intellectual pursuits. And she also noticed his difficulty at maintaining eye contact.

"Um, well, thank you," he said, hesitantly. "I've got to get to class soon."

"Glad I could help. That's what I'm here for, after all."

With that, Michelle returned to her desk and Jason, again watched, wide eyed, as she walked away.

It wasn't until the following afternoon that he returned. This time, they both smiled at each other. A while later, he looked to find she wasn't at her desk.

"Here," he heard from behind, "you may find this book useful, um... I don't know your name."

"Oh! Jason. Jason Bergman."

"Well, Jason, look this book over."

As she was about to turn away, he asked, "Thanks. Um, can I buy you a cup of coffee or something. You've been more than helpful. And I'd like to pick your knowledge."

He was suddenly feeling awkward at asking, but she replied in the affirmative.

"Yes, tomorrow morning, in the cafeteria? How about seven-thirty, before I start my day. Unless you have classes."

He eagerly accepted and began packing up his things, as Michelle returned to her desk. It was her turn to admire him as he walked away. He was cute. And she mulled over all those professors having affairs with students. Why not her? Then again, maybe she was reading too much into the way he looked at her. Maybe he had someone. A guy like that ought to.

Michelle found him already waiting for her in the cafeteria. They settled in at a table where she took off her coat, revealing a silk blouse she rarely wore, but showed off her assets at their best. They started chatting and he explained how he became interested in the subject before asking her a few questions on early twentieth-century France.

She enjoyed the chance to talk about a subject she was passionate about. And to have someone eager to hear it. Or was it something else he was enjoying? His difficulty keeping eye contact was back. It was exactly the effect she expected her silk top would have.

The time flew by, and both had to start their day.

"I'll see you in the library this afternoon," he told her.

"No hot date on a Friday?" she asked, with a tone that tried to be innocuous.

"Um... Not at the moment."

"See you, then," she finished, as they parted.

Michelle liked the sound of that. She wondered if she could have a fling with him. And if he felt the same. She would see how it played out.

Almost on schedule, Jason appeared, this time, smiling in acknowledgement of their acquaintance. About a half hour before her day would be over, Michelle walked over to his table and sat next to him. She wasn't sure how it would play out, but she wanted to probe the boundaries.

Michelle commented briefly on the book he was reading before turning to other matters.

"It's perhaps presumptuous of me to ask, but why no date?"

Jason explained that he had broken up with his last girlfriend a few weeks earlier and hadn't found anyone yet.

"And you?" he asked. "I expected someone like you to have a ring."

Michelle smiled at the compliment and explained she had then been divorced for two years. "I've had a few, uh, dates since. But no one who I really liked yet."

She could see he was searching for words.

"Listen, uh..."

"I think we're on first names now, call me Michelle."

"Michelle, would you be interested in lunch sometime? I'd like to talk some more."

She sensed then, it was more than conversation he wanted.

"Jason, can I ask, how old are you?"

"I just turned twenty-one last month."

"Perfect! I know a little tapas place within walking distance from here. We can talk over wine. How about that?"

His eyes expressed his approval.

"Meet me out front at five-thirty."

"See you then!" he beamed, as he collected his things and left.

Michelle stepped out into the cold winter air and found him waiting outside. He was transformed from the casually dressed student in the library. Nice shoes and slacks. And a dress shirt under his coat. She was in no doubt he wanted to impress her.

They walked to the place where, over wine and tapas, they got to know each other. She learned he was a chemistry major, but taking a minor in history.

"I like history, but I like chemistry, also. And it's a better career path."

"Don't I know!" Michelle laughed.

She ordered a second glass. "One reason I like this place, it's walking distance to home."

Jason looked at her, waiting for more.

"It's convenient having a condo walking distance from campus. As long as the weather is good."

Talk of history seemed to have vanished as Michelle noticed he was doing better at maintaining eye contact. And the look in his eyes conveyed more, a clear attraction; or, at least, she hoped so.

As the food and wine was being finished, Michelle wondered how to get him to her place without being obvious.

"Can I walk you home?" he asked, solving the problem.

They walked the five blocks to her place, as she resisted the thought of taking his arm.

"Come in and warm up."

It was the offer he was hoping for.

Inside, he put on his best manners and helped her with her coat. Then she hung both coats in the closet. They both stood there in silence, both wondering what came next.

But Michelle wanted to end the charade. "Jason, admit it. I can see you can hardly take your eyes off my tits!"

He was taken aback by her frankness and didn't know what to say. And the wine had made Michelle more brazen.

"I bet you'd love to see them."

With that, she started unbuttoning her blouse as Jason stared in disbelief. She tossed the blouse and unclasped her bra, as she locked eyes on his. In one move, her pendulous breasts fell free, giving him what he longed to see.

She tossed the bra aside and watched him admire her serious rack.

Jason just stared. But his mind raced ahead. She was gorgeous in his eyes, and he wanted her. But more than that, he saw a woman who deserved attention. In that moment, he wanted to show her he wasn't just some college kid after her tits, but wanted to truly please her.

He walked up to Michelle, locking his eyes on hers this time. He realized that she was only an inch or two shorter than him. He paused a moment, inches from her face, trying to convey his desire.

The look in his eyes paralyzed Michelle. She wanted this fling with him, but right then, he seemed to have changed; his countenance turned serious.

Jason slowly brought his lips to hers and kissed her tenderly. This was not the impatient kiss she expected from such a quarter. He pulled away a second to look into her eyes before kissing her again, more passionately this time, as she felt his hands on her bare back and her breasts pressed against his chest.

Michelle was ready to feel his body and stepped back to unbutton his shirt. She tossed it and ran her hand over the lean chest of this young man. Her hand found his and placed it on a tit.

"It's what you want. Don't be shy."

Jason felt the heft of her large breast, lifting it and feeling its softness before trying the other one. Fondling it, he said quietly, "They are gorgeous," before bringing his lips to its nipple.

"Mmm... Suck on them! They like to be sucked on."

He partook of them happily before returning to her lips for another kiss. "Can we get more comfortable?"

Michelle smiled seductively, and took his hand as Jason found himself being led by this ebony goddess to her sofa.

She curled up on it with Jason next to her, where they resumed kissing, this time with tongues exploring each other's mouth. His hand was drawn to a breast, kneading its copious flesh. He paused to admire it before bringing the hefty orb to his lips and sucking hard on its nipple.

"Yes... Enjoy them," she whispered, as she leaned back and began stroking his hair.

She seemed like a fertility goddess to him, as he became lost in making love to her tits, sucking them deeply into her mouth and listening to her sighs of pleasure.

He spent plenty of time on them. But the moment had come. He wanted to please her the best way he knew. He unfastened her slacks and slipped them off. Michelle was about to do the same to him, but he knelt between her legs where he pulled her tits close for another tongue lashing before moving down to lick her soft belly and hips.

Michelle slouched back on the sofa and closed her eyes, realizing what was coming. Jason kissed his way to her inner thighs, then her bush, when he paused, waiting for her to open her eyes. The anticipation became too much for her and she opened them to see his eyes blazing back, while his tongue slipped past the folds of her core.

Michelle threw her head back and gasped. His passionate eyes, and his tongue probing her sheath, hit her hard.

"Oh, fuck! Jason!" she mumbled, as her body began to squirm with pleasure.

Those words were what he wanted to hear as he worked her clit, while his hands started playing with her voluptuous breasts. Her hands guided his head, helping him bring her passion to the fore. Her body was quickly becoming restless, and he redoubled his efforts and ravaged her clit.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, God...!" Michelle cried out, as her body tensed to a deep orgasm. He continued working her clit as she bucked uncontrollably.

When it passed, she pushed his head away as she caught her breath.

"You are beautiful," he told her.

"Oh my God! Jason! Fuck!" Michelle laughed, breathing heavily.

He wasn't done with her yet, and simply kissed the ebony skin of her thighs before returning to her soaking pussy.

"Jason... Fuck!" She stuttered, as his tongue dove in again. As his fingers played with her hard nipples, his tongue worked her clit once more. Again, her ardor rose until she came; her body spasming uncontrollably in ecstasy.

"Jason! Baby! Give me a chance," she laughed between breaths. She looked down at him, two sexy eyes looking back at her from between her legs. "Come here!"

Michelle pulled his head to her and wildly kissed his soaking face. She reached between his legs and found the bulge in his pants eager to be freed. She unfastened his belt as she had him stand. His pants were off in a flash, soon followed by his briefs.

She knelt as she pulled them down, and his stiff rod popped out, pointing at her face.

"Did I cause this?" she teased, as she took it lovingly in her hands.

Michelle fondled his hard cock and his sack, knowing he must have been in need of relief. She brought her lips to it and gave it a loving kiss.

"My turn. Sit!" she ordered, with a sultry tone.

Sitting, he watched her get between his legs. She held his manhood up and looked it over, as if inspecting it. Her tongue started at his sack and licked its way to the head of his cock. Jason's attentions to her were more than she expected from a young man like him. And here, she wanted to reward him in kind. Slowly, his shaft slid past her soft lips, causing him to whimper.

She liked the response she received, and started bobbing on his cock; slowly at first. She took breaks, occasionally, to lick it and make eye contact; trying to convey her desire for him and his seed.

When she felt he was close, she bobbed faster, a hand on his buff chest.

"Michelle..." he tried to warn her.

But she continued relentlessly until his cock started throbbing in her mouth. She cupped his balls tenderly as Jason moaned; the first ropes of his cum splashing in her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, pleased to reciprocate his lovemaking skills.

"Mmm..." she murmured, when she had swallowed the last of his seed, letting his cock slide out of her mouth, and giving it a kiss for good measure.

"Michelle!" he said breathlessly, as he pulled her to his side.

He kissed her gently before they looked at each other with eyes that acknowledged this new turn in what was, just a short while ago, a simple acquaintance.

His hand couldn't resist feeling her hefty orbs, as she watched it caress her flesh lovingly.

"Why don't we go someplace more comfortable," she whispered. And standing, she took his hand to lead him to her bedroom.

Inside, Jason pulled her to him and kissed her passionately. "You are like some goddess," he said, as he licked her neck.

'Fuck! I picked the right one,' she thought to herself.

Michelle pushed him onto the bed and lay next to him, taking a moment to look him over. It had been a long time since she had a lover this young, or this good looking. And here was this Adonis... in her bed... looking at her.

She leaned over him and planted a hard kiss on his lips. But she knew what he really wanted. She leaned over him and offered up a tit, which he latched onto ravenously. She looked at him, consumed in sucking on her breasts, and smiled. She liked having her tits made love to. And a young man, like him, made it better. As he was consumed in sucking on her luscious breasts, Michelle reached for his cock, and felt it growing. She stroked it to full erection, his making love to her tits clearly having the right effect.

With Jason's cock at its full glory, she straddled his hips and looked into his eyes, and could see his desire for her. She held his manhood at her entrance and lowered herself onto it, sighing in pleasure, as she felt its full length burrow deep inside her.

She held still and looked down at this lovely young man whose cock was buried deep in her sheath.

"Feels so good," she hissed, as she looked at him.

Jason was nearly delirious with passion with his cock deep inside this beautiful woman. She started rocking on him, then leaned down to offer up her dangling tits as she rode his cock. Her swaying breasts brushed over his face as she ground on his rod.

With this young man's cock inside her as he made love to her orbs, Michelle was in heaven. She couldn't remember feeling this turned on in a while. Her passions surprised her, as they rose quickly. Michelle leaned down to bury his face in her cleavage, giving him a chance to pound her slit hard.

"Yes! Fuck me!" she cried, lost in her lust.

"Don't stop!" she moaned, as her body started convulsing. She was cumming. And he continued to pound her pussy, as his face was still planted between her delectable breasts.

When that orgasm passed, she sat up to look over her lover. But Jason took hold of her and rolled them both over. Then on top, he began pounding her, as Michelle wrapped him in her arms. He kissed her deliriously before looking her in the eyes.

The raging passion in his look gave her a shiver, and she brought his lips to hers simply to break the overwhelming feeling. In and out. He continued to fuck her as both became lost in their desires.

She felt he was close and whispered, "Yes, give it to me!" as she clawed his butt, urging him deeper.

He groaned before taking deep thrusts and she could feel him cumming inside her. His passion, and the feeling of his sperm being unleashed inside her, sent Michelle to one more orgasm.

"Oh, fuck! Yes!" she moaned over and over, as he drove his rod deeply, flooding her womb with his seed.

As both orgasms crested, they breathlessly looked at each other. No words could describe their feelings at that moment. This hot -- and white -- young man had planted his seed inside her. There was something about him that made the moment extraordinary.

He laid his head on her shoulder, neither wanting to move. She caressed him, this new lover of hers, simply enjoying the feeling of his skin and his body on hers.

Eventually, he rolled off and pulled her closer, enveloping her in his arms. In this moment of post-orgasmic bliss, she admired his body.

"Have you ever made love to a Black woman before?" she asked.

"No. And it's been wonderful."

"And you are the first white lover I've had. Ha! A cute white boy as a lover." She paused, "God! I shouldn't call you that."

It was his turn to laugh. "Call me whatever you want." Then he turned serious and looked at her. "You are gorgeous!"

As he kissed her, his words spun in her mind.

Michelle returned her head to his shoulder, her hand gravitating to his then-flaccid cock, delicately tracing it with a finger, while his free hand found her nipple and played with it.

Michelle watched as her moves stirred his manhood, encouraging her to hope for more. She slid down until his cock was inches from her face. She held it up, then let it slip between her velvety lips.

His sigh was satisfaction enough, as she began sucking on it. Her attentions brought it back to life as she felt it grow in her mouth. 'Young lovers!' she thought to herself, when he reached full erection.

Michelle rolled to her side and lifted a leg, offering him a chance to spoon her. His rod was soon inside her as he draped an arm around her waist. As he began thrusting his cock inside her sheath, Michelle turned to him, and they kissed while his hand found her breasts and kneaded their soft flesh.

To have him inside her again, as his hands made love to her tits, seemed like heaven. They fucked leisurely for some time, until she got on her hands and knees, offering him a chance to take her from behind. He pounded her hard, as his hands explored her round butt and hips, then moved to her back before grabbing her pendulous breasts.

They fucked like this a long time. Michelle felt she could spend all night like this, feeling him inside her as he caressed her body. The moment stirred her passions, and she began moaning.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers
12