Sunburned After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers

Lori laughed and then coughed. She held up a hand for assistance, "Josh, pull me up. Help."

I pulled her into a sitting position. The teddy fell to a silk belt around her waist. She held on to my hand and she pulled me into a hug. Her head was positioned with her cheek right at my chest. She sighed and squeezed. Her breasts pressed against my abdomen. "Thank you. That was ... better than awesome. That felt ... great, amazing ... wonderful. Is there more? I'm getting hungry myself now."

I didn't know if Lori was really referring to sex or to the food yet to be prepared. Kate had an ear-to-ear grin as she tucked her large breasts back into her bra. "I'm next, though." She snapped the straps of her bra to finish the point.

Kate and I glanced at the clock on the wall and back to each other simultaneously. She confirmed my thoughts, "How about we eat dinner first."

"That could be fun," I uttered suggestively. "How sexy do you think dinner is going to be if Lori was our appetizer?"

"Seriously, let's eat and save each other for dessert. How about THAT!" Kate stated. "Josh, bbq?" She pointed out the back door

"On it," I replied. I had marching orders.

"Lori, smoke?" she asked in the same tone as her bbq order to me. It was not really a question, more like a demand. Kate was in charge tonight, no doubt. Lori didn't answer. I helped her off the counter and she fixed the teddy back over her shoulders. She turned to head out the door and I patted her ass carefully. She looked back over her shoulders as she crossed out onto the back deck behind Kate. She had never looked at me in that way before. It was a shared feeling.

And then I got busy getting dinner on a table. I turned and flipped the steamer with the artichokes on. I got the rice going, too. I went out and turned on the bbq. Kate and Lori were smoking and stealing glances my way. I couldn't tell exactly what they were talking about. When I went outside to check on the bbq again, they were gossiping about another friend's sex life. The next time out it was about vibrators and that store in San Francisco, Good Vibrations. The third trip out, I brought out more wine for them and filled their glasses silently. There conversation on the 2007 dating scene was uninterrupted by my physical intrusion. The only mention of my presence was a thank you from Lori and a hand on my ass with a squeeze as I poured Kate's champagne. It was starting to cool off a bit. I was prepared for them to need another layer on their near nakedness. But, they just sat there in their lingerie and talked and drank and smoked.

Needless to say, it was difficult to prepare dinner with a raging hard-on and my constant glances out to the girls to see, not really hear, what they were talking about now. But eventually, the meat came off the bbq, the timer on the 'chokes dinged, and the rice had been ready for some time. I set the table. I opened a bottle of Pinot Noir and poured three new glasses.

I called Lori and Kate from the door, "Dinner is about ready. I'm putting stuff on plates." Lori up ended her glass with the last of her wine and downed what remained. Kate stubbed out a cigarette and said something about eating while it's hot. They stood up from the patio furniture, arranged themselves, and started inside. I still couldn't believe how casually Kate could sit outside in a stunning black bra and panties and yet remain so aloof. Like it was no big deal, a bikini really. Or, maybe it was, but she didn't show it much. Lori, however, just looked relaxed. After all, she had just recently had a huge orgasm. She looked perfectly comfortable and sexy as hell.

I placed the three of us at the end of our long, rectangular dining room table. Kate went and sat down on one side. Lori took the chair opposite, leaving me to sit at the head of the table between the two of them. I turned up the music a bit. But I don't remember hearing much of it.

Lori continued with their conversation from outside, " ... I don't think you could. I don't think you could replace him!" She glanced over at me and smirked. She turned back to the table and picked up her water for a sip. The strap on her right shoulder fell off again. She left it there.

"You are probably right," Kate answered.

"What? Replace me?" I asked. "What did I do?"

"Lori was asking me that if you were to die tomorrow, if I would find another husband. I said it would depend. Maybe." Kate laughed slightly.

I dished the first plate and brought it around and set it in front of Lori. My left hand subtly lingered on her shoulder as put the plate on the placemat. The lingerie strap was still draped in the crook of her right arm and exposed nearly her whole breast. I stole a glance down the front of her lingerie and was again treated to a wonderful view and a nipple. Lori tilted her head up and mouthed the words "thank you".

I looked over to Kate, "But I am irreplaceable! Even if I AM dead."

"See!" Kate said to Lori with a bit of an 'I told you so' expression.

"Josh, what about you?" asked Lori, turning the question on me. "What would you do if Kate died? Would you get remarried?"

"Definitely not!" I moved back to the kitchen to dish Kate's plate.

"Why not? Don't you like being married?" Lori continued.

"Very much so," I said as I placed the meat on the plate.

"Then why wouldn't you get married again?"

"Well, I guess with time, I would," I added as I put a chunk of artichoke on the plate with tongs.

"You would!" Kate pretended to be hurt her palm gong to her chest in mock shock. I shrugged in the affirmative.

"Would you sleep with her in our bed?" Kate teasingly inquired.

"Well, we wouldn't sleep on the couch?" I answered.

"You'd move the bedside picture of me, right? You wouldn't fuck her with my picture staring at you, right?" Kate proceeded with caution here.

"No, I'd move the pictures. It would only be right," I stated quite matter of factly. I finished putting the plate together.

Kate wouldn't let it drop. "Would you let her drive my car?"

"Not possible. She can't drive a stick."

Lori's head whipped around and she choked a bit on her water. Her hand went up to her mouth and nose. Kate looked shocked. She set her water glass down hard. There was a stunned silence with only the background music audible. The lyrics were all wrong for what was supposed to be a funny moment.

I quickly returned to the table with Kate's plate. She was sitting with her back against a wall, so I approached her at the corner. She watched me walk to her with wide eyes. I bent forward to set her plate down.

"You walked right into that one, ya' know."

Kate's left hand snaked behind my neck. She looked into my eyes and softened. She extended her chin up, forcing her breasts noticeably outward so they strained in her black bra, and started to kiss me. But she stopped and bit my lower lip. I winced.

I tried to say with an extended lower lip, "Kate, I'ng kidding. It uz a joke. I lud you and you only."

She let me go and kissed me. It was a deep kiss. Our tongues danced. She tasted like cigarette smoke, which is a huge turn off for me. However, I wasn't about to challenge the mood. Instead, I kissed her harder and guided my left hand down to a breast.

"Mmmm mm!" she said pulling away hesitantly. "Not yet, honey!" She slid her left hand down my arm and turned her attention toward her plate, the table, and Lori. I walked back into the kitchen to fetch my food.

Kate picked up her wine glass and sarcastically said, "Men are a bit like wine. They all start out like grapes. It is the woman's job to crush and stomp on them. Then you keep them in the dark until they mature into something you'd enjoy to have during dinner."

Kate giggled with Lori as I walked back to the table and sat down.

Kate said, "I think I got that from a bumper sticker or something."

"You guys are something else," Lori blurted. She took another sip of her water.

My stomach growled. I was hungry, no doubt. We all started eating.

"Mmm," started Lori with a mouth full of tri-tip, "If I ever DO find a worthy husband, do you think I should have a baby after 33?"

"No," I answered immediately, "33 kids is way too many already!"

"Dah da DAH, 'tink'," Kate added and clinked her water glass with her fork. Lori laughed.

"I think casual sex with friends makes us funnier than normal," I said between smirks and chewing.

I realized we hadn't made a toast with the wine yet. So, I picked up my glass and held it in the air, "Cheers. To a wonderful, funny, relaxed evening."

Lori toasted, "with naked twister!"

"To my upcoming orgasm!" Kate added.

'Clink' ... and each took a sip while furtively glancing at each other with our eyes.

We continued to eat. The conversation became a bit normalized. Somewhere in the middle of it all, I realized I was still shirtless. Granted, Lori and Kate were in lingerie, but my grandmother always had an issue with wearing a clean shirt to dinner. That has always stayed with me since I was a little boy. It felt weird to be eating and drinking wine without so much as a t-shirt. But then Lori and Kate weren't exactly dressed in dinner attire either.

"I must say," I offered, " I feel real strange not wearing a shirt at dinner."

"And WE don't look strange eating dinner in lingerie?" Lori half laughed and puffed up her chest more so her breasts poked out further.

"No, you two look fantastic. Must just be a glitch in the Matrix," I teased. Kate snorted loudly. Lori laughed harder.

Dinner took a lot longer than I had expected, given the fact dessert was going to be a threesome. I think we were all regrouping a bit. But, eventually the inevitable happened. We'd finished. Lori and I looked to Kate for direction.

Kate understood. "Josh, don't 'do' the dishes, but just straighten up. Stack, don't clean. Ok?"

She didn't really need to tell me. I've been in charge of evening cooking and dishes for years now for reasons I don't need to explain here. It might not be orthodox, but in this house the kitchen is my domain. Still, it was nice to hear Kate ask in such kind fashion.

She continued, "Lori and I are going to go into the living room. We need to talk first and make some plans. So, take your time. Turn up your music. Imagine what might be in store for you. We'll call you when we're ready for you to join us."

Lori glanced back and forth between us, trying to figure out what was next. She picked up the last of her wine, swirled, and drained it. Kate stood up from the table and extended her hand. Lori set her glass down, extended her hand to take Kate's, and the two of them moved in front of me. Kate kissed me on the cheek. Lori followed suit on the other. I watched as the two of them climbed the stairs into the living room.

Now, the kitchen is within basically in the same volume of space as the living room. You can't see up into it, but it is only a half level up with a half wall separating the two areas. So, I could hear them talking. I just couldn't make out the actual words. So, I did as instructed. I turned up my music and started to move all the plates and glasses into the kitchen by the sink. I realized I've probably had an erection for the majority of well over three hours or so. That has to be some sort of record. Who needs Viagra?

"Honey?" came Kate's voice from over the wall. "What is that music channel you like?"

"832," I replied. It was what I was listening to already.

A few minutes later, Lori came racing down the stairs. She ran to her clothes over on the chair by the back door. She pulled out her sundress and draped it over the back of the chair. She glanced over at me. I scraped off the last plate into the disposal and watched her with interest as I rinsed the plate. Then she slipped the straps of her shoulders and the lingerie dropped to a clump on the floor. She turned her back to me and I watched her ass disappear as she wrestled the sundress over her head and down her body.

"I'll be right back," she reassured and she grabbed her keys and her purse. "I have to run home to get a few things."

"Can I help?" I asked in hope of not losing her out the door. The thought she might escape into the evening and change her mind or something. I really wanted this threesome. I must have had a look of panic in my eyes.

"No. Josh, I promise. I'll be like 5 minutes max," she promised. And she almost skipped out the front door.

I looked around the kitchen. I was pretty much done. I thought about loading everything in the dishwasher, but remembered Kate's words to just stack 'em. So, I went to the pantry and grabbed some more white wine out of the case and put a few more bottles to chill in the refrigerator. I added some more water, too.

I heard creaks from the floorboards in our bedroom meaning Kate was in there. I closed the pantry and walked up the stairs to the living room level. The music was playing on the wide screen t.v. The candles that we use instead of a fire during this time of year were lit. The oval coffee table had been moved out of the way making a large empty space in the center of the room. I noticed the sun was setting over the mountains.

I heard Kate close the master bedroom door. She came down caring one of our king sized sheets from the linen closet.

"Your not supposed to be up here yet," she said in a kind tone I wasn't expecting.

"Anything I can do?" I asked hoping to get an idea of what was being planned. I mean, seriously, I knew there was threesome about to happen. I knew the basic who, what, where, when, and a hint at the why of tonight's goings on. But, how it was all going to come together was getting the best of me. Patience had been utilized all evening. I didn't know how much I had left.

"Yes. Go poor Lori and me some wine. Can you put a few more in the fridge, too?" she asked.

"I already have. Water, too. But I'll go pour the wine. What is Lori getting from home?" I fished.

"You'll see," she paused. "Hey, before you go, can you reach behind the couch and get those big floor pillows over there?" She pointed to the far corner of the living room behind the end table. We never really used them anymore. The couch was plenty comfy for watching movies these days. I reached awkwardly around the lamp and fished out the first one and then the second. They were dusty.

"I'll take them out back and beat the dust out of them." I started down the stairs as Kate spread out the king sheet in the middle of the floor. I got a shot of adrenaline when my stomach flipped at the thought of what would be taking place here. As I shot out the back door to the deck railing, I heard Lori's car door thump shut in the driveway.

I took the big pillows to the railing and slammed them together a couple of times. The dust wasn't too bad. It was just the edges that had a dust issue. I returned inside and set the pillows on the seat of one of the dining room chairs. I took out three glasses for the wine and started to open the bottle. I heard giggling from the living room again when Lori bounded back down and toward the chair with the lingerie she was wearing earlier.

She put a hand on the back of the chair and looked straight at me but yelled up to Kate, "Kaaaate? Do you really want me to put this lingerie back on?"

Kate chuckled, "Only if you want it on." A pause, "Nude is fine with me. Ask Josh!"

Lori tilted her head to repeat the question but didn't utter a word. Easy answer.

"Nude," was my answer. Without a word, she slid the straps of her sundress and pulled it up and over her head. She draped the dress over the back of the chair like before. My erection needed adjustment in my jeans.

"Need any help with that?" she said huskily and nodded toward the unopened bottle. She sauntered toward the counter.

"No, I got it," I replied. My eyes darted up and down her body from her legs to her shaved pussy to her breasts and to her eyes, which stared intently into mine. I broke the stare long enough to open the wine and pour.

"Kaaaaate?" she loudly voiced again. "You about ready?"

"Yeah, get him up here. But lead him by his penis," came the reply.

"Cool," Lori said softly. She came around the counter into the kitchen. I turned toward her and her hands went to the button and zipper. She looked up to my eyes as she fumbled briefly with the button. She had no problem with the zipper. My cock felt air and then the warmth of her hands. She looked down. "Cool." She stroked me a bit.

She pushed me backwards into the counter and got down on her knees. My penis twitched. Her hands went to the sides and she tugged my jeans down my hips. I had to hold myself away from the counter, but eventually I stepped out of the legs and stood there naked. She tossed my pants over near the chair with her lingerie.

"Ok, Joshy. Let's go have some sex with your wife," she announced to me and to Kate, I think. She picked up one of the glasses. I grabbed the other two. With her right hand she carefully encircled it around my shaft and pulled me toward the stairs. We passed the pillows on the dining room chair, but I didn't say anything.

I eyed her rounded ass as she had to bend over a bit to keep a hold of my penis on the way up the stairs. Her young breasts swayed a bit. A drop or two of wine splashed on my hand. There was much nervous giggling from both of us.

We arrived onto the living room landing. Kate was nude and lounging on the floor with a couple of cushions against a crook in the couch. Her legs were spread and a hand was casually playing with her pussy. She raked her fingers through her trimmed pubic hair.

"'Bout time," she teased, extending her hand for the glass of wine. "Thank you, Honey. Now, can I have an orgasm please? It is my turn now." She took a sip if wine and sort of squeezed her large breasts together with her elbows.

I heard Lori set her wine glass down on the sideboard. I felt her come up behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and grabbed my penis with her left hand. The right hand tickled my balls. She poked her head around my shoulder, "How would you like us, Kate?" she cooed.

Kate smiled and answered, "I need a tongue right here to start." She patted her pussy lips. "No, make it two tongues," she added with a slight twist to her head. A lock of hair fell from behind her ear and grazed her chin.

Lori and I got down between Kate's legs. She had to spread them wider to get two heads remotely close to the target. Now, I've done this hundreds of times for Kate. I know what she likes. Two tongues were going to be an interesting feat. I started first and washed my tongue from the bottom of her slit to the top. I repeated that again. I pulled my head up. And then Lori dipped her head in for her first taste. It was quite a sight to see a woman lapping at my wife's pussy. And I looked up and locked eyes with Kate. She had an intense look beyond shear lust. She brought her wine glass up and took another sip then licked her lips with her eyes closed.

"Josh, take my glass," she breathed. She blindly extended her glass to me.

I took the wine, stood, and set it in front of the fireplace on the brick threshold. I stopped to look at the two of them again. Lori was intently sucking and slurping. She was crouched on her knees with her ass elevated just above her feet. Kate moaned slightly and rolled her head back on the seat of the couch. She pulled a strand of hair away from her mouth. I rejoined the party on my hands and knees. I extended my right hand and traced Lori's ass while I nudged my head in. She pulled her head out to make way for my turn.

"Kate, you taste good," Lori said in an almost whispered tone. Lori's hand was now on my lower back while I licked at my wife's pussy again. I took a finger from my right hand and inserted it in slowly and curved it upward toward the back of her clitoris. I attacked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Kate made some grunts and moans. Her legs closed in around my ears briefly and then back wide.

cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers