Sunburned After Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers

Lori pushed on my back to help her stand up. She stepped over me to the other side and I heard some paper shuffling. I picked my head up. Lori was digging in a wine bottle gift bag for something. She pulled out a fairly large, purple vibrator. There seemed to be more toys in the bag. But, the purple, plastic piece was the one she wanted. She turned it on and it came to life with soft buzzing. Kate giggled from somewhere deep and looked up Lori standing over us.

Lori came back by my side and put a hand on my shoulder. "Here," she handed me the vibrating toy, "use this. It is one of my faves." I withdrew my fingers and took the toy from her extended hand. I placed the head of it on top of her Kate's clit. She dropped her had back again on the couch and hissed, "Yessss!"

Lori turned and she went over and sat on her hip next to Kate on the floor. She leaned her right shoulder into the couch and placed her left hand on one of Kate's breasts. She bent down with her head and started nibbling at the other nipple.

I focused my attention back to the toy and Kate's juicy pussy. She was really wet right now. I edged the tip of tube-like toy toward the entrance and pushed the narrow part inside. Kate's legs jerked and I looked up to see the girls kissing. I pushed it in further and felt a bit of resistance as the vibrator stretched her. The toy was a bit bigger than me, so I'm not sure she was used to something this large. Never the less, I started to ease it in and out. I might have been almost too delicate, I'm sure. But I didn't want to hurt my wife. As she got used to it, I became a bit more vigorous with it.

And Kate was enjoying herself, indeed. Lori was moving from breasts to lips. When not entangled with Lori's lips, Kate's head would drop back on the couch seat and she would moan her approval. She was blindly fondling one of Lori's breasts, too.

"Oh, my god!" Kate breathed, "this one ... is going .... to be..... BIG!" Her right hand came down and grasped hold of the vibrator with mine. She tilted it up so that it came out a bit and the shaft came into hard contact with her clit. "Ohhhh!" she nearly laughed, "Yessss!" Kate shuttered. Lori continued to suck and play with Kate's large breasts while she breathed deeply and gasped for air.

"Nice toy, huh?!" stated Lori.

"Mmmm," was the only response Kate could muster at that moment.

"Excellent," I added.

Kate pulled the purple toy out of her pussy and my hands. She flopped it on the sheet without even looking at it. I reached over and twisted it off. Kate was sweaty and spent after that orgasm. She was totally spent and pushed Lori off of her to her side, although her hand lingered on Lori's thigh as they leaned back on the couch side by side. Lori had a gleam in her eye as she looked at me kneeling between my wife's spread legs and her gapping, red, glistening vagina.

I was now rock hard. All day, I had been happy to offer my services. However, my tongue and fingers got all the action. In fact, I hadn't cum since early this afternoon with my cock pressed between Lori's breasts while outside in the sun. I had the need to sink my cock deep into some pussy. I needed to feel enveloped with wet skin. Kate was obviously not available at the moment.

Lori sat there on the floor with her back against the couch. Kate's hand methodically traced a line from her knee up her inner thigh. So as not to disturb her blissful state, Lori carefully leaned in and whispered cautiously, "Can I fuck your husband now?"

Kate smiled widely. Her eyes remained closed. "Be my guest. Did you get the condoms?"

Lori rolled to her knees, "Yep." She leaned over me and got that wine gift bag again. She fished through it, her breasts dangling above me, and brought out a couple of condoms. "Gots 'ta be safe," she giggled. She sat back on her heals and started to open one of them.

Now, I haven't worn a condom in years. Kate always used a diaphragm. Then, I had a vasectomy about four years ago. So, a condom was going to be new and interesting.

Kate was a bit more awake, "Josh, go get those floor pillows first." She shifted a bit and pulled herself a bit more vertical.

"Ok" and I carefully got up and quickly retrieved the pillows from the dining room chair. When I returned to the room, Lori was sitting between Kate's legs with her back to her. Kate was massaging her shoulders and tracing lines on Lori's back with her fingernails. Kate extended an arm for the pillow. I handed her one and just dropped the other in the middle of the floor. She stuffed the large floor pillow behind her lower back. "Ah, that's better. Now, lean back," Kate said to Lori with the hand on her shoulder.

Lori leaned back. Her armpits were just above Kate's thighs and her head nestled right at Kate's breasts. Lori spread her legs apart as I approached. Instinctively, Kate hooked her toes under and inside of Lori's ankles like they would be held there against her will. The two of them giggled.

I got on my knees in front of Lori. My penis was rock hard and pointing to a spot on the ceiling above their heads. She sat up and placed the condom on the head of my cock, then started the manipulations down the shaft until it was on completely. Lori knew what she was doing. Obviously, being 30-something and single, condoms were a normal part of her social life. In the last 15 years of marriage, I wasn't keeping condoms in business, that's for sure. In fact, I'd never used a ribbed condom before. This was going to be fun and new.

I backed up and got on my hands and knees. Lori and I locked eyes and I moved in to kiss her first. Kate's hands cam around from behind her and she pinched Lori's nipples between her fingers. I glanced up to see Kate smirking and smiling. Lori closed her eyes and I kissed her again. It was a delicate kiss at first. Then our tongues got into it and started dueling.

I stopped kissing and looked down at the two sets of legs and Lori's spread, shaved pussy. I took hold of my cock and placed the head at her pussy. Her hips moved out slightly and I moved the head up and down her pussy. It felt strange through the condom. I couldn't tell if she was wet enough, but I did find the opening. I pushed in slightly. Lori mumbled some encouragement. Kate pulled on Lori's nipples harder.

I slowly fucked her with a moderate back and forth tempo. I wanted to get used to this condom. It was harder to respond to Lori as I didn't really feel her. My cock felt more like a strap-on than my penis. Thinking I might feel a bit more, I pushed harder. Lori squirmed. She liked that. I did it again. She either winced or smiled, I couldn't tell.

Kate shifted from underneath She lifted and repositioned Lori to one side so she could get her face angled a bit better. She pushed Lori's hair away from her ear and slurped on an earlobe. Lori sighed. Kate whispered in her ear, "Do you like that cock?" She tongued the earlobe again and squeezed Lori's breasts.

"Yes... nice, big cock," Lori answered in a bit of a girly voice. Her head dropped back on Kate's shoulders.

I've always been blessed with a good amount of stamina. But, with the condom on it was definitely going to take some time for me to cum. So, I thought it might be a good idea to pick up the tempo. I increased my rhythm and hip thrusts. Lori responded immediately. She put one arm around Kate's head and the other on my shoulder. She started to whimper with a fairly high pitch. She was close to an orgasm.

"Yes. Oh. Yes," she screamed.

"Come on, girlfriend. Let it out," Kate said in a sultry tone in her ear.

And Lori came hard. Her head rocked back and forth on Kate's shoulder and breast. She dug her fingernails into my shoulder. She shook and convulsed some. Kate squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. I kept thrusting to the best of my ability until Lori pushed me away, "Stop for sec. I need a minute."

I pulled out of her slowly. Her pussy stayed slightly open. Her arms just splayed out, palms up. She was breathing hard. Kate smoothed out Lori's hair and kissed her on the cheek. Lori smiled, "Thank you."

I was still a ways away to an orgasm. And I was in serious need to continue. I looked at Kate. She knew by my expression and the many years of marriage that I was not done.

"You didn't cum yet, huh?" she inquired.

"Not yet. I get the safe sex thing, but I'm not used to it." I explained fondling my plastic coated penis.

"Take it off," Kate said.

I carefully pulled the condom off my penis. Lori looked up, "I'm sorry."

"Sshhhhh," Kate whispered to Lori, "I'll finish him." She wiggled out from under Lori, who just lay back down on the big floor pillow.

"How do you want me?" Kate asked. "I'll do just about anything right now."

I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted Kate from behind. And I wanted her licking Lori's pussy while I fucked her doggy-style.

"Turn around," I twirled my finger to indicate what I wanted. Kate smiled. She knew exactly what I wanted. "And play with her. Lick her. Bite her. Kiss her. And Lori, play with those massive, wonderful breasts hanging in front of you."

Kate turned and crawled into the middle of Lori's spread legs. She dipped down and took a lick of Lori's pussy. I watched Kate's ass wave in the air. I kneeled behind her and spread her legs a bit with my knees. I aimed my naked penis at Kate's pussy and eased inside. She was very wet.

I'd like to say we all eventually climaxed together. But, that didn't happen. After nearly a full day of foreplay, I didn't last long. The visual stimulation of Kate playing with Lori's pussy and eventually her breasts where enough to last a lifetime of fantasies. But after about ten minutes of fucking my wife from behind, I exploded. I plowed as deep as I could and came hard. I left it in there deep and just twitched and spurted.

Kate might have had another orgasm, but I'm not sure. Lori had a far off look and couldn't tell if she needed more of anything.

I pulled out and flopped over to the side of the girls. Kate was still lapping at Lori's pussy. But it looked like Kate was just playing. It looked like she was just enjoying tasting another woman. Lori reached out and put a hand on my chest to feel me breath. Kate looked over and caught my eyes. I sighed deep.

Eventually, we all ended up in a pile on the floor. Extremities were tangled and overlapped as we rested. It was getting late. The sun had set an hour or so ago.

"Do you want me to get blankets and sleep here on the floor or do we want to move to our bed?" I asked.

"Should I stay?" Lori sheepishly asked.

Kate answered both questions, "Let's all vacate the living room and get comfy on the California King."

I got to my knees and extended helping hands to lift them both. We all moaned at sore muscles. My knees popped as I stood. My penis was still somewhat engorged, but it hung in a very satisfied manner. I patted Lori's ass as we climbed the stairs to the master bedroom.

We all fell asleep fairly quickly. Lori was placed between Kate and me. There was some petting going on between the two of them as I drifted off to sleep. At one point I awoke and watched the two of them in a rather intense 69. Lori must have crawled on top of Kate. The two of them hit a crescendo about 15 minutes after their ministrations pulled me out of my sleep. I watched and stroked my cock quietly.

Exhausted, Lori rolled back into her place in the middle with her feet pushing on the headboard a foot or so above my head. Her head hit my thigh and she noticed a semi-hard penis right next to her head. She lifted slightly and took my cock into her mouth. She obviously wanted to play with it more than I really needed to come again. Either that, or she felt some obligation or need to include me. But, I didn't really need to come again. I thought it might be better for me in the morning. After a while, I pulled her off saying, "Let's get some sleep." Kate was already breathing loudly.

Lori turned around on her back and put her head on the middle pillow. I pulled her into my chest and kissed her forehead. We fell asleep soon afterwards.

The morning arrived rather quickly. I'm either blessed or cursed with needing only five or six hours of sleep a night. Don't get me wrong. I can sleep in like the best of them. But, I typically wake up between five and six every morning. When the sun crept in the window, I looked over to my left. Lori was spooned in with Kate facing me. Kate's hand was draped over Lori's hip on the outside the sheet. Lori had a hand outstretched on my chest as I sprawled out on my back.

I slid out from under Lori's hand. I walked into the closet and found a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on the floor. I put them and on and quietly exited down to the kitchen. I made coffee first and watched the sky slowly brighten over the mountains while the coffee maker made those wonderful sounds and smells. Breakfast would be bagels and cream cheese.

I turned on the computer and started typing. I had an urge to record the events from yesterday before the edges blurred too much.

Around, 8 a.m. I heard talking upstairs. I poured to cups of black coffee and climbed to the bedroom. When I entered the room, they were both lying on their sides and holding hands. The sheet was about waist high. They both shifted when I entered.

"Mmmm. Coffee!" stated Kate.

"Yeah," added Lori.

"Lori, do you take anything special in it?" I asked.

"Black's fine," she agreed.

They sat up as I handed them their mugs. Kate's large breasts had sheet marks imprinted on them. Lori's looked pink inside a pre-existing bikini line. She obviously got too much sun yesterday.

They sipped their coffee, I sat on the edge of the bed next to Kate, and we all talked. We all agreed that yesterday and last night was special. Nobody said it couldn't happen again, but our solid marriage and friendship came first.

As it has taken me a month or so to finish this story, I can assure you things have returned to normal. Lori still stops by a couple of times a week unannounced. She joins us for dinner quite often and always brings a bottle of wine. We've talked of that night a couple of times, but we've not repeated it. Lori is a bit more affectionate with me. She touches me more often than she used to. It is harmless contact among good friends.

Kate and I still say we are not swingers. I realize I have no need to look further than my wife. She is amazing all on her own and our sex life is strong and healthy. I'm not sure the balance of our marriage should take too much of a good thing. We both agree, sex parties and anonymous sex with others is of no interest to either one of us. But, I know Kate. It may take months to work out the details, but she is already planning the next threesome ... or something, I hope.

cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers