All Comments on 'Sunday Morning'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cuckerotica Again

Just another story that begs for another category. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This belongs in the garbage, not in print.

Sadly, 1/5 is the lowest I can give and that's being generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WTF - is this a dedicated cuck/slut/wimp day? This putrid horseshit belongs someplace else.

Absolute "1". Puke!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You certainly have earned your "1".

This was simply terrible, start to finish. He seems to agree to anything for no reason. He tells her that he doesn't want to do anything about his FANTASY, yet she persists.

And Carol? Why didn't he just smack her and throw her out? She has no real hold over him. His wife has demonstrated she has no real love or respect for him so why is he letting her bully him? Tell her to stop and that if she continues, she's going to be divorced. And the cage? Do not write about something you don't understand. Any idiot walks to the tool drawer, draws out a simple tool, breaks the hasps and throws it away. A lock??? Don't make me laugh. Not a single clever, interesting or entertaining thing in this mess. If I could rate it -5 I would. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I am so sick of these stupid chastity device stories

where the husband is locked up and can't do anything about it. Author, have you ever even looked at one of those. You can pick the lock with a hair pin in 5 seconds, or if you're too stupid to do that, you can cut it off with a simple wire cutter in less time.

Those things are toys, that's all. Even if this was a half way decent story, (which it is not) this stupid chastity thing would have ruined it.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
This is a comment about the previous story by digimoo who so cowardly

did not allow comments on his story. First of all---The Literotica editor who permitted digimoo's "She Works Late On Wednesday" failed on his job and failed miserably (the tags not even close to accurate and part of the story totally disregards Literotica guidelines. The story is worse than disgusting....its characters ignore their own agreements, never question what is happening, no matter how sick or no matter what the implications are for further depravitous activity. If the story stands as a metaphotg for how the English upperclass conducts its business, this reader would prefer doing business with Kim Jung Un!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DEAR ANNONY!! You seem to kn ow a great deal about these devises

perhaps you're locked in one now and when you read about a man who wears these devices you pitty yourself. You must love these stories you read every fucking one of them

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

The absurdity of this lifestyle is absolutely hilarious. I can't even rage or razz anymore, simply shake my head and laugh.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Negativity !

It seems that caged cuckold stories are not too popular on this site, yet 1 in 3 at least are cuckold stories, why ! ?

Personally I am not a fan of cuckold and read as I hope the poor wimpy husband gets a back bond, kicks the bull in the bollocks and takes back his wife !

So far those stories are very few and far between !

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 10 years ago
Why put your political beliefs on display on Literotica?

You're anonymous. The only thing we glean from your post, if we are to glean anything, is that liberal democrats are extremely intolerant of all points of view except their own causes. I.e. gay rights, feminism, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is Crap

And I don't mean the Cuckold Part. There is no logic to this story. It is a poorly imagined fantasy, written by someone who apparently cannot express his thoughts.

I have low expectations for LW, but this is just awful.

I don't comment on stories just because I don't like them. This comment is completely about your lack of any ability to build a logical plot, write narrative, or develop characters. If you want to write about Cuckolding, fine by me. Just don't do it until you can do so without inflicting pain on the reader.

Other than that, good job.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
does anyone have any idea what this is about?

i mean besides torture and implied threat if sexual mutilation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1*

At least it wasn't a complete waste in loving wives today. Two stories had scores 4* or higher. The rest were pure cuckold trash, not worth reading. Normal anymore in loving wives. This site needs a category for the "cuckolds" only, get them the fuck out of loving wives. It seems "cuckerotica" is becoming normal fare anymore. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boobofaman7

Just put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. That way you can put all of us out of your misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Insult

To anyone with a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Lots of people reading this story, even HarryinVA! But what is SexySarah going to write next?

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 10 years ago
Some don't get it

This is the stuff that Literotica is made of. Whether it's in the "correct category" or not, it's clear what each story is going to be about and for ALL those

Anonymous people commenting and saying incredibly stupid things like "cuckold trash, not worth reading", WHY DO YOU STILL READ IT?????? If you don't like the subject matter, why do you waste your time??? Is your life so empty that you will read anything just to pass the time???? I don't like the humor category, or the gay male category, or the non-human category and I have NEVER read any story from them. Just because you don't understand what some people enjoy or NEED in their lives, doesn't make you the "normal" judge, jury and executioner. Try commenting on the actual writing and keep your bible thumping opinions to yourselves. This story was well told and grammar and spelling acceptable. If there is more, I will read it.

4 stars.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
what we have here is another Qualitywheat wannabee

same song, same dance, no talent besides expressing their own wish for sexual humiliation.

in short, a nut-less wonder

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Drip, drip, drip, drip

Cuckold wants to be needs to be locked until he is so frustrated that he is dripping goo. When he gets to that point, he will do anything, anything for the wife. And if the wife is hot over his story, she will be just as hot as he sucks the lovers cock and she kisses and gets felt up by her lover. And cuckold should clean her lovers cock after he has unloaded in the wife. To thank him for taking care of the wife. Then he gets to eat the hot fresh creampie. As his locked up cock trys to get hard and keeps dripping more goo. Ignore the stupid trolls. They jerked off to your story and shot their little load before it was done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your second and last story I've read.

Sorry but you can't seem to write a decent story. Look at ALL your stories and look at the scores. That should tell you how they are being received. Not good. Not good at all. Your writing is neither original, clever or erotic. The cardboard characters seem to act with rhyme or reason. And she is particularly unpleasant. Readers need to like at least one of the characters in your story, but in this case, there isn't a decent one to root for or care about. I suggest you read some highly rated stories and try to understand the mechanics of story telling. Because this wasn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

run you stupid man she will just use you and you will lose her to other cocks don't be a dummy and kick her sister to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

he needs to get the hell out while he can there are other loving women out there that will treat him better than these two

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Oh mommy I wanked in your panties, yes you should be allowed to fuck other men.

See how f-ing moronic that line of reasoning, or lack there of, actually is when someone else says it out loud!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Never trust

a woman to keep her word. He's on a shortcut line to permanent chastity, full cuckolding and no doubt sissyfication.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More like he got closer to a divorce.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

That was laugh out loud bad.

Dude this is obviously your fantasy, and as this closeted male author wrote this 7 years ago. If he achieved his dream he also got the divorce nearly all of them end up with as well. Hope it wasn't a rough one and didnt cost too much in alimony

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This clown author is a real piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Time for a divorce from the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yet another pathetic wimpy cuck story. I don’t know why this category is called Loving Wives, it should be called Cheating Married Sluts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous