Sunday Morning

Story Info
Priest teaches woman a lesson.
985 words
4.02
60.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. My last confession was a year ago." I crossed myself and knelt closer to the confessional. "And in that time, I have lied, I have disobeyed God, and I have indulged in lust."

"Lust of what kind, my child?" I smiled a wicked grin, still uncomfortable at telling a priest what I did in bed.

"I... I had sex, father. Not with my husband, with my boyfriend."

"What did you do to him?" I swore I heard something like a zipper coming undone, puzzled, then shook my head.

"I preformed oral sex on him, then he penetrated me vaginally--" Why was I confessing this? "And we did that twice."

"Did you like that?" Did I what? The tone in his voice had changed, become a bit more husky, more breathy, and I was positive he was masturbating in the center cubicle. I should have been disgusted, I know, but I was aroused instead. I sat back in the chair and hiked my skirt up around my waist, sliding a finger next to my clit.

"I did, Father." My legs were wet, and I was becoming rather paranoid about leaving a wet spot on the wood. I leaned back, putting one leg quietly on the pew, exposing my clit to quick fingers.

"Did he like that?"

I could hear the slap of his hand against his cock and balls, quick, then slowing and pulling. I was felt the tingle of a small orgasm coming as I thought about the way my boyfriend had arched his back and screamed my name as I ground my way to orgasm on top of him. The small orgasm passed quickly, and I took a sharp breath, slow to respond.

"He did, Father."

"Tell me about it."

I dug two fingers in and removed a breast with my other hand before beginning, "It was two nights ago. We were watching a movie on NBC, and he was running his hand up my thigh. I wasn't wearing any underwear." I added a third finger, feeling a larger orgasm approaching. "He began fingering me, first with one finger, then two, and I took his penis out and began stroking it slowly--much like you're doing now." The priest groaned. "We kissed until the precum began to show on his penis, then I licked it off. He liked it so much, he blew half his load in my mouth, which I swallowed eagerly. His cum tastes so good, but then he stopped himself, pulled me off of him, and shoved himself deep inside me. I screamed, then, because of the way he fucked me." The priest groaned again. "And then I came violently."

I closed my eyes and allowed the larger orgasm to roll over me in waves, whimpering slightly. The hand-slapping had stopped. "Did you just come again?"

I was touching my clit gingerly. "Yes, Father."

"Young lady," he said sternly. "I think you had better come outside. ON YOUR KNEES, BEFORE GOD." I crawled out of the confessional on my knees, humiliated. Had I totally misread the situation? My head was down, and I only saw the sparkle of black patent leather shoes at my hands. "Pick up your head, raise your eyes to the Lord."

His massive cock stared me in the face. He was hard, hairless, and had balls practically down to his knees. He was also uncircumcised, an area with which I had no practice. He moved one of the chairs in the modern church and sat down, putting his cock inches from my lips.

"Come closer." I did. "Rest your hands on my knees." I did. "Now, do unto me like you did your boyfriend."

"Father," I said shyly. "I... I don't know what to do with this." I took a hand and slowly began to stroke his cock. The foreskin slipped back in my hand.

"Do your best."

I began on the side of his legs, nuzzling them with my face, stroking his cock and then licking his balls. I worked my way up to the head, sliding my lips firmly down on his massive member, and working the foreskin with my tongue. I glanced up, and the priest had his head rolled back in pleasure. I began to suck, working his balls and shaft with one hand, holding his bucking steady with the other until I felt the precum dripping onto my tongue, which I lapped eagerly.

"That's enough," he grunted, shoving me off. My legs were dripping wet, and i needed a good, deep dicking. "Stand up, face the wall." I did, and found myself with a giant crucifix. He hiked my skirt around itself, and stood in back of me. His hot breath crawled around my neck, one hand fingering me, the other holding me firmly in place by a breast. His erection slid firmly between my ass cheeks. With one hand, he spread my legs, then used his weight to shove me against the wall and the crucifix.

His cock slid down and began to crawl into my ass, slow but completely dry. The pain was horrible, and I almost began to weep when he shoved himself completely in in one fell swoop. He left himself there, fingering me and not moving. "You owe me a rosary," he said, pulling himself out slowly. The fingering was giving me great pleasure and my own juices were running down my legs. He pulled out, and moistened himself with his saturated fingers. Then he pushed himself back in, a little more comfortably. I began to mumble the prayers between pants, feeling him pound away inside me until the pressure was too much for me and him, and he came inside me with one resounding burst that combined with my own orgasm and dripped down to the floor.

He let me go then. "Lick it up. That, child, is your penance."