A Different Sort of Speeding Ticket

Story Info
A female officer offers a biker a chance to keep his licence.
8.9k words
4.48
6.3k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
115 Followers

I'd got it completely right. As my right knee gently skimmed the asphalt surface of the road, the Tacho needle was just over seven thousand, in other words just over the start of the "Power Band." So, as I passed the apex of the corner, and the road began to straighten out, I nailed the throttle, and the "V4" two-stroke Engine of the Yamaha RD500 Motorcycle I was riding responded by increasing the revs rapidly, right up to ten thousand and therefore delivering the full ninety odd Brake Horsepower available. Up a gear, screw the twistgrip again and the other needle, the Speedo, also rose quickly. Over the "ton," still moving upwards, one-twenty and still climbing up to one hundred and thirty miles per hour!

OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO!!!! For there, parked on the side of the road was a white car, complete with a fluorescent yellow stripe, and the word "POLICE" written on the side. Surely not, at this early in the morning, it wasn't even six o'clock yet, the whole point of getting up this early, it was mid-June incidentally and therefore fully light, was to avoid traffic and the attentions of the occupants of said Vehicle. Well, I'd got that one VERY wrong it seemed.

So, what do I do now? I mean I was on a VERY quick Sports Bike, if I continued at the same rate, it was quite possible that I could outrun the Police Vehicle. But had they already "clocked" me, did they have a device that would have captured my Registration, so they would be able to trace me, even if I did lose them? In the end another legal device trapped me.

Shortly up the road was a junction controlled by Traffic Lights, and I knew that said Lights also had a Camera monitoring them. But they were green, could I get through in time? No, luck wasn't on my side at all that morning, just as I thought I might be able to pass through, the amber light came on, and I knew that even at the speed I was travelling at, I'd NEVER pass before the red light illuminated. Which meant, I'd be "snapped" and even IF the Police Patrol hadn't yet got my Number, the Traffic Light Camera would give it to them. And add yet another charge to my list of misdemeanours! DAMN!

It appeared that I had NO choice but to stop, and I only just managed to pull up by the white line, I had been travelling at over twice the legal limit after all. Well, that was it then, I was clearly going to be "nicked," and as I just sat there, my final hope dis-appeared. For looking behind, I could see the Police Car approaching, they HAD decided it was worth trying to follow me. They hadn't quite reached me when the light turned green, so I did start off again, obviously riding at a "sensible" speed now. But they caught up with me, and just before a "lay-by" roughly a mile down the road, the inevitable siren and blue lights came on, ordering me to pull in there. I indicated and then obeyed, sitting forlornly on the Bike as my heart sunk.

Because IF they HAD clocked me, then we weren't looking at the standard, one hundred quid fine and three points on my Driving Licence, Speeding Ticket here. Oh no, I'd receive a Driving ban, of least six months. And I wouldn't just lose the right to ride Bikes, no I'd lose the complete Licence, meaning I wouldn't be able to drive cars either, and, because of that, I'd lose my job!

Despite my despair, it did strike me as strange that there was only one Police Officer, instead of the two I'd expected, who climbed out of the car and approached me. And I also noticed that it was a Female Officer, and one that in different circumstances I would have quite WELCOMED a chat with. For she was utterly beautiful, stunningly sexy indeed!

"Could you take your helmet off please, I want a good look at you!" I obeyed, and she actually smiled, not a reaction I expected, perhaps it was just to confuse me. If so, it worked. She continued. "Nice Bike, had it long?"

"Yes Ma'am, for many years now."

"And I can see that you're REALLY looked after it, it's clearly in superb condition." She was right there, this Bike was my "Baby," make no mistake about that. "Be a shame to see it all smashed up, wouldn't it? And what would your Wife or girlfriend say about that, I'll bet they've gone without a few things so you could buy and maintain this, I know fully well that fast Bikes aren't cheap!"

"Actually Ma'am, I'm single. I'm not married or in any relationship with a woman at all."

"Really?" Now, as I mentioned earlier, she HAD rather "unhinged" my state of mind, because although I couldn't be entirely sure, I thought I actually saw her lick her own lips.

But what she said next confirmed that I had been right, as her smile now intensified. "Well then, "Mr Speed King," it could be your lucky day after all. I'm offering you a choice." Now she produced her "Speed Gun," and in particular the display, which clearly showed 127.6 MPH. "Now, I can press one of the two buttons here. If I hit this one," which I could see was labelled "Confirm," and she kept her finger over it for a second, "then you're heading for a Court Appearance and a ban of at least six months. My Superiors might even decide to throw a "Dangerous Driving" charge at you. Or," pausing again to move her finger over to the other button labelled "Delete," and again letting it linger before continuing, "I could press this one. If I do that, then the entry will be erased, that figure WILL dis-appear and there'll be NO way of resurrecting it. Sure, the gun WILL register that an entry had been made, but the actual speed will not be recorded. All I have to do is tell my Sergeant that I thought a car was going faster than it really was, and when I took a reading, it was actually under the limit, so I deleted it. So, as I say I could simply press this, and you'll keep your Licence!"

"But?"

"No flies on you are there? Because, yes, there is a "but." You see, instead of "Police Constable" Jessica Hawkins taking you into any sort of "legal" custody, in order for me to press the "Delete" button, you will agree that "plain" Jessica Hawkins will take you into her "sexual" custody! Basically, I'm about to clock off shift, and as I won't be on duty again until Tuesday, I quite fancy having you as my Sex Slave for the rest of the weekend! So, there it is, whichever button I press is now up to you!"

Blimey! What do I do now? Jessica was staring at me quite intensely, clearly pressing me for an answer. Stalling for a bit of time, I decided to ask what EXACTLY she meant by the term "Sex Slave." Looking straight at her, I asked, "what precisely do you have in mind?"

"Quite simple really, you WILL surrender yourself to me. I'll write down my address, and you'll report there in a couple of hours, wearing as few clothes as you need to remain decent. Because, believe me, you will NOT need any clothing for what I have in mind, although I MIGHT put you in some of mine, and let's face it you know ALL about wearing leather, don't you? But, once you're in my domain, you will be MINE, and you'll agree that I can do ANYTHING I like to you. I'm going to tie you up, or cuff you, tease and tickle and generally "play" with you to my heart's desire. And I might even shag you. One thing I DO promise though, is that I WILL pay attention to your welfare, I WON'T do anything that will endanger your life at all, I DO guarantee that. So, what's it to be then?" As her finger hovered over the "Confirm" button.

Well, I didn't really have much choice, did I? As I've already said IF she DID hit THAT button, then my job's gone. Add the fact that, again as I've pointed out, she WAS stunning in the looks department, well I'd just HAVE to agree. "Yes Jessica, I WILL surrender to you."

Her finger immediately moved away from the button that would have condemned me, but it didn't hit the other one just yet either. "No, I'll just wait until you've turned up at my place," and now she wrote an address on a piece of paper which she handed to me. "If you do, I'll hit it then, but of course, if you don't, well I'll just have to hit the other one, won't I? Oh, and please, don't drive there, it's easy to get from yours," she'd seen my address when I'd shown her my Licence, "to mine by bus. And don't bring you mobile 'phone with you, we don't want ANY trace of you being with me, now do we?" And after going through a couple more details we parted company, well for now anyway.

Once I reached home, I left the Bike outside to cool down for a while, whereas normally I'd give her a full "post-ride" clean, Jessica's deadline gave me NO time for that. As soon as I'd changed out of my leathers and other riding gear, I, again bearing her instructions in mind, simply dressed in a "T" shirt and "traccies," before putting the Bike away in the garage. Now I headed to the nearest Bus Stop, she'd been right about the ease of travelling to hers by that method of transport, making sure I'd left my 'phone behind, again as she'd ordered, as well as my wallet and any other form of identification. Before five minutes had passed a bus arrived, and after a journey of roughly twenty minutes I alighted, just a few hundred yards from the address Jessica had supplied me with. I was early and walked that short distance with mixed feelings. For there, most certainly, was a feeling of trepidation within me, I was just about to deliver myself COMPLETELY into the hands of somebody else, somebody who I didn't know at all. But, well, there was NOTHING I could do to stop what she clearly had in mind for me, so I thought that I might as well just try to enjoy it. After all, she HAD guaranteed to look after my safety, and I DID believe her on that score.

Well, here was the point of NO return, I was standing in front of her door, and, still with those mixed emotions, I pressed the Doorbell. The door opened and a black leather clad hand and arm beckoned me inside. Here we go, then!

As I entered, I noticed several things. The Speed Gun lay on a small table, got to admit I was surprised to see it, I rather thought that "Police Constable" Hawkins would have been required to leave it at the Police Station. I also clocked a large type of "holdall" style bag, with a zip opening, and the zip fastener itself had a small padlock hanging off it. But the "Centrepiece" was P.C. Hawkins herself, or as she was now officially "off-duty," how had she put it, "plain" Jessica Hawkins. Because, believe me, there was NOTHING "plain" in the manner in which she was now attired!

For there she stood, in a full leather "Dominatrix" cat-suit, one of REAL quality, that just complemented her magnificent figure superbly! WOW! And a certain part of my anatomy simply reacted in THE most natural manner! The rest of my body couldn't move, or even speak, the gorgeous sight in front of me had reduced me to an almost trance like state!

A state that I was soon snapped out of, by Jessica grabbing hold of my head and kissing me with REAL passion, a level that suggested some TRULY exciting times ahead! And then when she'd finished, she stood back. "I believe that somebody here is a little "overdressed" for the occasion. And once you've taken ALL of you clothes off, having removed its present contents, please put your apparel into that bag there." Pointing at her holdall.

Moving quickly to obey I first emptied the items within, two leather cuffs, a leather collar, and a length of chain, about a metre long. Oh, and little padlocks on the buckles of the cuffs and collar, as well as both ends of the chain.

Meanwhile Jessica went to her front door and locked it. Slightly undoing the front zip of her cat-suit, I could see the top of a sexy basque, into which she placed the key. But, whilst taking in this wonderful sight, I did carry on obeying her orders, and removing my clothing, until I was just standing completely naked. Clearly displaying the condition of that certain part of my anatomy that I've already mentioned, something that did NOT go un-noticed.

But she said nothing, although the smile on her face clearly showed her delight, she wasn't ready to immediately take advantage of my "hard-on" just yet. For I had to perform the second instruction that she'd given me, to place all of my clothes including my shoes, into her bag. Now I was directed to fasten the zip shut, and then to use the padlock to secure it in that condition. Meaning that now I couldn't access my clothing as I had NO idea where in the house the key to the lock was.

Now I was told to fit the collar around my neck, and when I'd done so, ordered to secure the lock secure with the padlock. Having completed that task, now I was directed to fit the leather cuffs around both of my wrists, and when I'd obeyed so Jessica again told me to use the padlocks to secure them shut.

Telling me to stand still and put my arms behind my back, Jessica grabbed the chain and stood behind me. Locking one end of said chain to the rear "D" ring of the collar, she fed it through the equivalent "D" rings of my two wrist cuffs and then back up to the collar, where she also locked the other end. Meaning that my arms were now chained, with some movement admittedly, but NO chance of escape. I was now in Jessica's hands, she'd achieved her aim of taking me into, what she'd described during that roadside "chat," as her "Sexual" Custody.

A fact that she now fully acknowledged. "Well Darling, you've kept your word. Just as you agreed to do, you've delivered yourself into MY power, you're now utterly helpless in MY hands! And just as you've kept your part of our "agreement," now I must keep mine! I'm a girl of my word as much as you're clearly a man of yours." She grabbed the Speed Gun, and making sure I could see her action, and the effect of it, she hit the "Delete" button. THAT figure disappeared from the display, and I couldn't stop myself from breathing a VERY loud sigh of sheer relief!

Which did earn me a rather "warning" style frown. "I wouldn't be SO smug or quick to celebrate if I were you, Darling. Because, believe me, you have a VERY long weekend in front of you. Make NO mistake, I have some REAL plans for you! I've lots of "toys" waiting upstairs, most of which I've never had the chance to use on anybody before, because you are actually the very first "Guest" that I've "invited" to play with me here. So, good Sir, shall we ascend the "wooden hill," to the delights that await us up there?"

I hadn't noticed before, but the table on which the Speed Gun had been replaced, featured a lower shelf, and on that was a leather "Dog Walking" style Lead, that my Captor grabbed hold of. She attached it to another "D" ring on my collar, at the front this time, and began to climb her stairs, obviously pulling me along with her.

When we reached the top she led me to her Master Bedroom. In there was a full King Sized Bed, that was covered in black satin, as was the single central pillow. "Now Darling, we WILL be spending some time in there, and yes, you WILL be in secure bondage to that bed, but not just yet. For that will form the Main Course of our shared "Meal" together, but I've got a couple of "Starters" in mind first." And having allowed me a glimpse of the "future," she led me away again.

To a slightly smaller bedroom, containing another bed, that was very different to the first one. Size wise, it was a bit big for a "single" bed and a little small for a double. But it was obvious that this bed wasn't designed primarily for sleep. At each end was a full frame, in a decorative "lattice" style, and on both sides the top corners of these frames were connected with a solid rail, in a circular rod form. Giving the bed an appearance of a "four poster" but open and without the normal curtains. And in various places on both of the frames and rails, solid metal loops had been welded on, clearly for ropes, buckles or padlocks to be "attached" to. As I stood looking at this contraption for a while, Jessica began to speak. "Welcome to my "bondage bed" Darling, yes this is where we're going to start off our time of enjoyment. So, if you wouldn't mind climbing "aboard," we can then kick things off!"

With my hands locked behind that wasn't easy but I did manage it, and knelt in a central position. Jessica now went to her "toy box," actually a chest of drawers, one of which she opened. "Oh. I've lots of "goodies" in here Darling, but shall we start by tying you up a little. Yes cuffs, both in leather and steel form are very quick and convenient, let's face it with me doing job I do I ought to know, but you just can't beat the enjoyment of the "old-fashioned" way of actually tying somebody up now, can you?" Her hands dived into that open drawer and emerged holding a whole nest of black rope, the sort that I believed was known as "Japanese Silk Bondage Rope."

Jessica started with my legs. She'd soon looped both of my thighs, and then tied the other end to loops in the bottom rails, that ran down the length of it just like the top ones. And now she unlocked one of my wrists from its leather confinement, before pulling that arm up, and ordering me to grab the top rail, and form my hand into a fist around it. Looping the wrist, thereby changing one form of bondage for another, she skilfully knotted that bond and then tied the rest of the tie to one of the aforementioned welded loops. But she hadn't finished there, the rest of the tie found itself looping my hand, holding it firmly around the rail and preventing me from using any of my fingers at all, certainly escape was completely out of the question. Especially as she immediately repeated the procedure with my other arm. I now had my arms stretched out and securely fastened to Jessica's "bondage bed," and they were clearly destined to remain so until SHE decided otherwise. One thing she did do at this stage was to remove my collar, complete with the attached chain and cuffs, it had done its job by now.

You think she'd finished with me just yet? Not on your Nelly, another return to her "toy box" resulted in her opening a different drawer, and this time her hands emerged with a bright red ball-gag, complete with leather straps. "I'm REALLY sorry Darling, I know you haven't given me ANY backchat at all, but hey, I'm going to put you into this. Why? Because I CAN! Simple as that, I'm afraid."

Well just what could I do to stop her? Nothing at all, yes I could have tried to move my head around, making things slightly difficult, but realistically that would have merely delayed her aim, not stopped it. So, I made NO attempt whatsoever, even opening my mouth when asked to, winching a little as the red plastic filled my orifice, and then was pulled back inwards as she tightened and then fastened the straps.

Another return to the same drawer saw her fetch a blindfold this time, made of very soft leather it had very thick foam edging. With the holding elastic strap being very strong, what that meant was that when she fitted it, said edging compressed, meaning NO light whatsoever got through. I was totally blind therefore, but not for long as she lifted the blindfold almost as soon as she'd fitted it. Guess she wanted to show me more of her planned "delights" for me, before finally taking away my power of sight.

She DID! Not only was she going to put me in a state where I couldn't SEE her, I wasn't going to be able to HEAR her either. Yet another visit to that drawer saw her approach with a pair of ear-defenders, and a small box. Which contained two expanding ear, plugs, what, with the defenders as well, I mean, talk about belt AND braces? "Yes Darling soon you will be in your own little world, unable to hear or see anything at all. And ready for me to start teasing, I've various implements that I'm going to use on you, but you will have NO idea what they are, or whereabouts on your body I'll attack next! Isn't that exciting? Bet you can't wait, I know I can't!"

Jessica started the sensory deprivation by silencing my hearing first, or partially. Because after she'd inserted those plugs, and the foam expanded, that cut out almost EVERY sound, but not quite. I wouldn't exactly call it hearing, but I could make out SOME sound. Well, she simply solved that problem by placing the defenders over my ears, now I could hear absolutely NOTHING! Seconds later I could see nothing at all as well, for she placed the blindfold back into position over my eyes. Just as she had stated, I was totally shut away from reality, I had NO idea of where she was or what she was doing!

LunaDoggy
LunaDoggy
115 Followers