Sunday Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers

By this time we had all finished smoking and he signalled the end of the break by flicking his tab end into the undergrowth and asking, "How about it Eve? You about ready to go again?"

Eve did not speak but gave her answer by falling back until she was again lying in resigned fashion on the grass. I was in total shock. It was suddenly plain that they had been talking quietly to each other while he was screwing her. The use of her name created the impression of a familiarity and intimacy between them and by that I mean a different kind of intimacy to the sexual act already described. With my mind in turmoil, I turned and walked back to my designated place. I had expected that there would be a replay and my only consolation was that at last sight his cock, although still potently large, was nothing like the rigid rod I had observed at the start. I had a hope that although the big man's mind was obviously willing, his flesh might prove to be weak.

I was therefore amazed to see Eve get up and crouch, to very obviously take his prick in her mouth. For the next five minutes I had to endure the sight of her head bobbing at his groin and listen to his murmured instructions, 'That's nice', 'Keep sucking' and 'Use your tongue a bit more, luv'.

During the first act of intercourse, the pain from my churning stomach had blocked out any sensation from lower down but now I found that I had my own very strong erection and the fact that I had become aroused by the situation caused a new sense of shame. Early in the marriage Eve had sucked me off at least once every day but I couldn't remember the last time my prick had been in her mouth and I used this fact as excuse for my reaction. In due course she suddenly broke away and lay down, actually pulling up her own skirt and he moved into position sporting a now eager penis that was approaching twice the size of mine.

This session was far more energetic and went on for much, much longer. During the preliminary bout (so to speak), he had taken time to occasionally glance over his shoulder to check my whereabouts but now he was oblivious of my presence. The only reason that might explain my failure to even consider taking advantage of the situation is that I must have been totally demoralised by that stage. I smoked another three cigarettes in total while the endless humping continued. That disloyal piece of anatomy between my legs was still very stiff and the fact that Eve was making sounds that could be taken for pleasure, didn't help at all. I tried to rationalise that the sounds were caused by his considerable weight upon her and the power of his thrusts but my cock did not seem to believe this explanation.

Towards the end he paused and slid his hands under my wife's buttocks to lift her lower half off the ground and this caused her splayed legs to wave in the air. They looked as if they wanted to clamp round his waist but did not actually do so. He started going like a piston, driving his cock fully home, this evidenced by the sound of his large balls slapping against her skin. During the more adventurous part of our marriage, in the more penetrative positions, I had sometimes convinced myself that I had touched bottom - so it was a mystery to me where all those extra inches were going.

Other signs of her actual participation rather than being a mere receptacle were ambiguous but there was no mistaking the fact that she had now got her arms round his shoulders with her fingers digging into the material of his T-shirt. It was at this point that I lost it, my vision blurred and I began shuddering all over - the attack was of only short duration but when it passed I was left with a humiliating sticky deposit in my pants. My eyes were still closed when he gave his now familiar bellow. I looked over, to see that he had slumped on top of her and unlike the first time he stayed like that for over a minute - and when he did roll off it was only to remain prone by her side.

With my own problems I too was in no hurry to move, until he stood up, put on his shorts and signalled that I should go over. Eve still had not stirred and lay completely uncovered. Her pubic hair was matted to her body and her vulva gaped open, red and sore looking, and displaying clear evidence of the copious deposit he had left in her. I gave him the cigarette that he wanted and while I was lighting it, my wife got to her feet. He turned and had the gall to thank her before saying apologetically, "And now I'm afraid that I have got to tie you both up."

"Please don't because we might not be able to get free," my wife begged, "It will take us ages to walk anywhere and you can be a long way away on your bike by then. I promise that we won't tell anybody about this anyway."

He was undecided for a moment and had almost agreed to leave us free when a thought made him ask if we had a mobile phone. We both denied this but he needed to check using a quick body search. With Eve this consisted mainly of squeezing her tits but he patted me down pretty thoroughly and then as he was about to move away he said, "I'm doing you a favour here so I think I will have that watch after all."

Thirty seconds later he had retrieved his bike and ridden off waving one hand in the air. I quickly moved to Eve and, without actually touching her, asked, "Are you all right?"

She nodded then gave me a brief but very searching glance before asking, "And you?"

I told her that I was OK and was about to turn the subject back to her when she asked with a look of embarrassment on her face, "Can you look away for a minute while I clean myself up?"

In gentlemanly fashion I turned my back but could not resist peering under my arm. Eve got some tissues from her pocket and pulled up her skirt. Twin streams of semen were trickling slowly down the inside of both thighs - she used the tissues on this but fell back on her panties for the main job, stuffing the small garment almost completely up inside herself, before pushing the whole sodden mess into her pocket.

I am usually a reasonably decisive person but it was need for advice that made me say, "I'm pretty sure that if we go in that direction we can reach a phone and ring the police in less than twenty minutes but the trouble is that we could get lost. On the other hand, if we retrace our steps we can definitely get back to the car but it will take at least twice as long. What do you think we should do?"

"Go back to the car," she said with certainty, without even considering the alternative. "Harry, I wasn't lying when I said that we wouldn't tell anybody - I'm not going to report this to the police."

"Why ever not?" I shouted all my suppressed rage coming out at once, "If you don't, that bastard is going to get away with it."

"He's going to get away with it whether I report it or not, love," she said softly. "The police can't even catch rapists in cities so what chance do they stand with it happening right out here."

"I still think we should report it and hope that they do catch him. The fucking swine deserves to be behind bars for a very long time - I would like to watch him being castrated or even hung."

"Do you want Tom and Elaine to know about this - or our friends and neighbours, not to mention your colleagues at work? If we report this they won't catch him but it will all come out and everyone will know. You can't even argue that I owe it to other women because I'm pretty sure that this was a one off. Darling, I haven't been damaged so I think we should write it off as a bad experience and try to forget it."

I did agree that we should keep our hurt to ourselves but it was not my wife's argument that persuaded me. Rather it was a sudden vision of people asking me, "And what exactly were you doing while it was happening?"

We walked in silence for over a mile, side by side but not touching. At one point I caught hold of her hand but it just lay within my grasp and when we gradually disengaged I made no attempt to recapture it. My mind was churning until I reached the point when I could not suppress the question, "Why did you suck his cock? He didn't order you to?"

"No, it wasn't an order but he pointed to it and said very quietly, "Do you want to give me some help with that?"

"I knew it - you actually wanted his enormous cock down your throat."

"Harry, I didn't want it at all but I did want the whole thing over as quickly as possible if only for your sake," Eve explained patiently. " I knew that he intended to have me again no matter how long it took and I could tell that it might be a long time before he was stiff enough - so I just tried to hurry it up a bit."

"But he might have cum in your mouth."

"That is what I hoped would happen because that would have been the end of it. At one time I used to suck you off a lot and there were others before I met you. Sometimes it's very nice at and at others it's not so pleasant but there is nothing nasty or disgusting about it."

"And why did you put your arms round him?" I asked, all the poison rushing out.

"Harry, darling, I will answer that question but then I'm not going to say another word about it until you have calmed down. I held on to him because the force of what he was doing was jerking me along the ground making my back sore and it was also hurting my breasts. Hanging onto him made me more stable and stopped me from getting damaged."

Shame at my unjustified suspicions added to the surfeit of shame that I had accumulated that day. We continued walking in silence until we reached the car and the sight of something familiar made me realise that we were still alive when it might have turned out very differently. I drove home in a slightly happier frame of mind. Once there I treated Eve like an invalid, getting her seated in a chair and then rushing to put the kettle on.

While the water was boiling I returned, knelt in front of her and taking both her hands in mine, asked, "How are you now?"

She gave me a very normal smile and said, "I'm not traumatised if that's what you mean. I know that women are meant to be after something like this but I'm not."

"I meant physically," I said.

Eve looked at me for several seconds before answering as if she were carefully considering her words. Then she said slowly, "I'm rather sore - and stretched but after a long hot bath and a peaceful nights sleep I should be as good as new tomorrow. After all, you made me sore plenty of times at one time."

This was the first time that a reference had been made to the size of the rapists huge organ if only by inference. There were questions that I wanted to ask but did not know how to phrase them and while I was struggling for something else to say, my wife squeezed my hand and said, "The important thing is how are you - I think it's you who's a bit traumatised."

"Ashamed," I said, "Very ashamed."

My wife lurched forward, threw her arms round me and with her mouth close to my ear said, "You have absolutely no reason to be ashamed. It was largely your restraint that got us out of that situation in one piece. I actually think that it took a great deal of courage and character to act as you did."

With my rather dubious actions validated, I made the tea and, while drinking it, Eve said, "I'm not up to making an evening meal so while I am having a long soak in the bath, why don't you go and get us a Chinese?"

After her bath and when we had eaten the food I had brought in, Eve switched on the TV program we were following and started watching as if it were any normal evening. Although I too sat facing the screen, all that I saw were mental images from the afternoon projected in my mind. We went to sleep in each other's arms. It was the only mercy of the day that I was asleep the moment that my head touched the pillow. Next morning I went to work as usual while suggesting that she should take the day off but Eve maintained that there was no real reason why she should stay at home. That evening and the next I did return to some semblance of normality but on the second night in bed, Eve pressed herself sensuously against me only to roll over when I did not respond. Wednesday was usually one of our regular two nights for sex, so after a few minutes when I had not made any overtures, Eve said softly, "You can make love to me if you want."

Ever since that accident in my pants in the woods I had become impotent but rather than confess this I said, "I would rather wait another day or two to give you chance to fully recover."

"I'm fully recovered now," she replied but I pretended not to hear.

Nor had we made love by the time the next Sunday arrived. I had managed to get an erection before that but it always seemed to die at the critical moment. This was not because I thought she had been tainted. Rather I think I feared adverse comparison with that massive cock. We had both grown rather irritable with each other. During the afternoon, driven out of the garden by rain I sat thinking about what had been happening at that moment a week before.

Suddenly I burst out, "That evil bastard deserves to rot in hell."

"I agree that by rights he should go to prison but don't you think the word evil is going too far?"

"What do you call threatening to break my arms and legs? That is definitely evil, quite apart from what he did to you."

Eve gave a little laugh. "He wouldn't have actually done that - it was a bluff. I asked him if he really would have broken all your limbs and he said that your arm holding the branch might have been damaged as he disarmed you but he wouldn't deliberately have done any other harm to you. He told me that the nastier he appeared up front the less times he had to prove it - so you see he was not quite as evil as he seemed."

"When exactly did you have this conversation because I certainly didn't hear it?" I asked quietly.

The expression on my wife's face showed that she regretted having spoken and that was enough for me. "You were talking to him while he was fucking you. Instead of making your mind blank as you're meant to, you were actually lying there chatting to the bastard. Did you tell him how nice it felt? You bloody well enjoyed it - I could tell at the time that you weren't trying to push him away. You enjoyed it and that's why you have got over it so damn easily."

"I most certainly did not enjoy it," Eve said in a pained voice. "I admit that I talked to him while it was happening but there was a good reason for that. We know from serial killers that having sex with a woman does not stop him murdering her. On the other hand in kidnap and hostage situations, it is advised to try establishing a rapport with the oppressors. I was trying to make him see me as a person and not just a lump of meat. My only thought was to try to make sure that both you and me survived." She paused and then added, "I mostly answered his questions. That one was the only one I asked him."

"But," I started to say but my wife held up her hand and told me firmly, "Harry, you have got to let this thing go. If you don't, it's going to haunt the rest of our lives."

I added this conversation to the store of Feldon associated memories that I dragged up for almost daily review and a week later found myself asking, "When you were having those conversations that I didn't hear, what kind of questions did he ask you?"

"He wanted me to tell him about our family and then something about my job," Eve told me with an exasperated sigh.

And?"

"He asked me if I was enjoying it and I told him what he wanted to hear. There was no point in antagonising him."

"That wasn't a lie because you did enjoy it," I accused again.

A look of annoyance flitted across my wife's face but it was quickly replaced by a patient smile. "You've got a bee in your bonnet about this, Harry, and I am partly to blame because I have not been completely honest with you so now I am going to tell you the plain truth. You may not like it but I hope it will put an end to this conversation once and for all." Eve paused before continuing in a more neutral tone of voice. "I suppose that most women wonder what it is like to have a very large penis inside them. What happened satisfied that curiosity for me and also gave me an experience that I would not have had otherwise. I'm not going to claim that it was terrible or even very unpleasant but I definitely did not enjoy it. I didn't enjoy it because I was frightened that he would kill us both when he had finished with me - but that fear did recede. The main reason that I didn't enjoy it is because I love you. I knew exactly what you would be feeling being forced to watch helplessly like that and all the time that it was happening, I was suffering your pain with you. Darling, please try and forget about it so that we can get on with our lives."

At the end of the month, Eve was late. "Don't panic, my period has been very erratic for the last couple of years," she reassured me.

Ten days later proved that it had been a false alarm. "Thank goodness, now you won't need an abortion to get rid of that swine's bastard."

My wife gave me a level look and said, "I would have had an abortion - but because I don't want to be a mother again at my age, never mind where it came from." It was perhaps inevitable that this thoughtless statement would set me privately speculating about the outcome had this happened when she was much younger.

A couple of months passed during which we re-established sexual relations of a sort. Eve was always the initiator and after I had finished she often lay tossing and turning restlessly by my side. Then one night she reached out and started playing with my prick when I thought I had done my duty the previous night. I pushed it away saying, "You are turning into a nymphomaniac."

"There was a time when you liked being married to a nymphomaniac," she said sadly but rolled over and left me alone.

That Sunday afternoon when we were sitting quietly, Eve asked coyly, "Do you fancy going upstairs for a lie down?"

"I'd rather read my book," I told her honestly.

"There's nothing for it - I'll just have to take a stroll down Feldon way," she grinned.

"That proves it, you did enjoy it more than you admitted," I yelled throwing my book to the floor, "You accuse me of not being able to forget it but I bet you have been hankering to have that enormous cock inside you again ever since."

"When will you get it into your stupid head that I didn't enjoy it," she shouted back. "Harry, that was a joke. It's over three months since it happened and you shouldn't be so touchy still. If you can joke about something it shows that it isn't dominating your life. I wish you could lighten up a bit."

Later that evening, she said in a quiet voice, "I don't want what I am going to say setting you off accusing me of enjoying it again so please listen until I've finished before you say anything. That terrible afternoon seems to have had a beneficial effect in that it has re-awakened my libido. For a very long time I have thought of myself as being just a mother and lately I have regarded myself as being middle aged but that's not true. Looking in magazines and at TV there are female celebrities and film stars older than me who go about looking glamorous and having well published affairs. I am still relatively young and I've realised that is far too soon to give up on life."

"So you want to start having affairs?"

"Of course not silly," but then she grinned and said, "Well, possibly one."

"Who with?" I snapped glaring at her.

"With you, idiot. I want us to try and get back to how we were years ago.

I tried, I really did. I think that I did manage to give the impression that I was back to my pre-Feldon state but every time that we were about to make love, mentally I was back sitting in front of a tree, watching her open her legs like that for the other man. We no longer went walking and what little got done in the garden was due to my wife's hand but she refused to become as depressed as I was.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,443 Followers