Sunday Stroll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers

One Friday Eve got home from work to tell me excitedly, "Sharon, my friend at work, and her husband, Denis, have invited us to a disco tonight. Please say you'll come - it should be fun and I can't remember the last time we went out together for an evening."

I shook my head. "If they are taking you then you don't need me. Anyway, there's something on the box that I particularly want to see."

Eve pleaded with me but I remained adamant and in the end she went upstairs to get herself ready. When she came back down nearly two hours later she looked absolutely gorgeous and at the sight of her I felt a stirring in my groin for the first time in a very long time. I was very tempted to change my mind but I had left it far too late, so finished up just kissing her and telling her to have a lovely time."

I waited up and even though it got to 2 a.m. and she had not returned I was not concerned knowing that she was in safe hands. Hearing a vehicle outside I ran to the window and was surprised to see her getting out of a taxi rather than the car she had been driven off in. "Have you had a good time?" I asked cheerfully as she came through the door but instead of answering Eve took my hand and led me to a chair in the sitting room and then seated herself facing me.

"I've got something to confess and you're not going to like it," she said quietly looking straight into my eyes. "Soon after arriving at the disco I met someone and he tagged onto me making up the foursome instead of you for the rest of the evening. When the disco finished he invited the three of us round to his flat for a night-cap. We sat round chatting but at twelve thirty Denis and Sharon had to leave because they had a baby-sitter. Bringing me home would have taken them well out of their way so Ken said that if I stayed a bit longer he would send me home in a taxi." Eve took a deep breath. "Somehow he finished up kissing me and then we had sex. I didn't intend it to happen, in fact I didn't find him particularly attractive."

"Then why?"

"Because he wanted me," she said simply.

I was hurt - of course I was hurt by this news but my overwhelming emotion was one of relief. This relief came in two levels with one being that it reduced the pressure on me. The other part is complicated but I will try to explain - the action of the rapist had spoiled two decades of exclusive dominion over my wife's body but with this development, the notion of exclusivity no longer existed and thus the significance of the Feldon act was reduced. That Sunday afternoon had been superseded and I felt sure that it would no longer dominate my mind. However, despite these positive aspects to what my wife had done, I still sneered and asked nastily, "He wanted you - what exactly do you mean by that?"

"Harry, how often have you wanted me, really wanted me during the last five – no, make that ten years?" she asked. "How often have you had the urge to rip off my clothes and take me on the spot?"

I hung my head, admitting guilt, deciding not to mention that the nearest I had come was earlier that evening, just before she left home to be seduced. "Are you very angry?" Eve asked.

"No. In a strange way it seems to make the overall situation better," I told her without trying to elucidate.

"I think I need to be wanted and that might explain something that has always bothered me about the rape," she said thoughtfully. "Haven't you ever wondered how he was able to put it into me so easily that first time? The answer is that I was very wet and I think that was because he so obviously wanted me. Ever since, I have been able to deny your accusations of enjoying it with a clear conscience because all the time it was happening I just wanted it to be over. But I do feel very bad about having been wet for him - and the fact that when I first saw his cock I felt an undeniable thrill of excitement."

I did not want to carry any more baggage from that dreadful afternoon and instead asked, "So what is he like, this Ken who wanted you so badly?"

"He's nice. I honestly think that you would like him in other circumstances. He is not good looking and I didn't fancy him at all when we all went to his flat. When the others left, he leaned over and kissed me and I kissed him back just to thank him for a pleasant evening. He wasn't pushy at all, no mauling my tits and stuff like that but his prick felt like a red hot poker pressing against my leg. I mean that literally - I could feel the heat through the material and it felt like a bar of iron digging into me. It affected me. I couldn't stop myself putting my hand on it and things progressed very quickly from there."

I smiled, "At the risk of sounding like a parrot - did you enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed it a lot, in fact I think that I can still enjoy sex every bit as much as I ever did."

"What about your friend?"

"Ken did ask if he could see me again but I said, 'No'."

"So what happens now?"

"We can carry on as normal - that is if you still want to be with me."

My decision may have been made on the spur of the moment but I know it was the right one. "I can't imagine not being married to you," I told her and as she gave me a relieved smile in response, I went on, "That TV program I've started watching goes on for another eight Fridays and afterwards, I hope to spend some time on the Internet. The program won't interest you - so if you want some more evenings out, there is no need to hurry home."

Eve hurried over to kiss me - it was not a flurry of kisses but long and tender. Eventually she pulled her head back and looking deep into my eyes said, "I love you, Harry - never doubt that."

Update.

Eve did start visiting her lover once a week and it improved our lives considerably. She gave me edited versions of the things they did, including the detail that Ken's cock was not much bigger than mine but uncircumcised. I found that I could guiltlessly use mental pictures of them together as an aid to my own arousal. In consequence we made love more frequently and with greater enthusiasm on my part but there were limits - twenty-five years of cigarettes leaves me breathless after exertion and I think that, over time, my sexual drive has diminished through lack of use.

After three months she returned one night to tell me that she would not be seeing Ken any more - "He's starting to refer to me as his girlfriend and I don't want a relationship with anyone but you," she said.

"Does that mean that it's just you and me again?" I asked, hiding a feeling of disappointment.

"Well, actually another guy has been sniffing around," she said with a grin. "He's older than both of us but he does look very fit."

We have not been out walking since that day.

ukresearcher
ukresearcher
1,448 Followers