Sune's Chosen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iliara smiled to herself and felt euphoria wash over her. Her skin tingled with excitement even as she felt herself go numb to her surroundings. The touch of shadows was exciting, sending thrills up and down her spine and making her throat dry with desire. Then she saw him, the object of her current lust. Standing tall, with wiry muscles and speckled with blood, was Abondel. She hated him, but he had come to see her naked, sporting a large, impressive erection and speckled with someone's blood. Iliara hated herself for her wantonness, but his cock...she had to have it.

He looked at her, his eyes black as coals, and came forward swiftly, turning her about and pressing her face into the wooden wall. His heat was pervasive around her in the cold shadows, and his blood and sweat soaked skin slid over her bare back and bottom. He kicked her feet apart and pressed his rigid member into the crevasse of her butt, pressing his head against the tight rosebud of her anus.

She gasped, then cried out as he took her, shoving himself unceremoniously into her rectum. Iliara could feel every ridge and vein on the man's large prick, and loved every inch of it. She relaxed herself, put her hands on the wall, and felt her own nectar flowing from her loins, down her thighs. He reached a hand around and furiously thrust his fingers in and out of her sopping cunt, grinding the heel of his palm against the pearl of her clit. His breath was hot on her ear as he grunted, and it was only moments before she felt his seed filling her ass to the brim.

The hallucination ended abruptly when a hot jet of seed splashed across her cheek, followed by another from a different direction. Reflexively, her eyes snapped shut just in time to protect the sensitive organs from another blast that landed right on her eyelid. Copious amounts of sweet, male-smelling cum splattered onto her face and dripped down her neck and to her breasts. She wiped her eyes clean and opened them to see two smiling Halfling men looking down at her. They laughed when she smirked a little, but she didn't remember getting down on her knees. Good blackstalk, she thought to herself. Looking down, she noted that she didn't imagine her nectar flowing so freely. There was a large puddle beneath her bared nexus, and her thighs were damp.

"You two know an opportunity when you see one, don't you," she asked as she licked her lips clean.

"'Course we do," one said.

"The dreamweed only knocked us out for a short time, and we awoke to see you in a blackstalk hallucination," the other commented. "We figured from your earlier overtures you wouldn't mind."

She grinned up at them. "Stick around this part of the city and you can do more. For now, I need to clean off and, unfortunately, duty calls."

The whined and moaned a little but, in the end, they complied. Mostly dressed, the wobbly-legged halflings left her apartment so that she could prepare for the task at hand. Sune's Chosen was coming soon, and she had to be ready.

*****

Hammer wore only his fur-lined leather breeches as he swung his hammer this way and that, mimicking a fight with an invisible foe. Lura watched longingly as she admired the thick muscles rippling under his skin in the pre-dawn light. Mikhail's dexterous fingers trailed up her lean, bare flank, then back down to her hip. "You want him," he said matter-of-factly.

"He is an outstanding specimen," Lura replied, never taking her eyes from Hammer.

"I am not enough, then?" Mikhail asked. He hid his disappointment well.

Lura rolled over, away from the muscular barbarian, and pressed herself tight against the smaller human. She kissed him deeply, then looked him in the eye. "It is not that, Mikhail," she said softly. "I love being with you, and your lovemaking is masterful."

"But I am much smaller than he is," he reasoned, attempting to discern her meaning before she divulged it.

"Well, yes," she said, "but that is not what I'm getting at. He is simply different. Not better, nor worse, just different, and my longing gaze is one of curiosity. That is all. I am attracted to him, but I do not need him."

"And you need me?" Mikhail said, his voice a bit hopeful.

"Don't get carried away," she said, her voice taking a practical tone. "I am drow, and I need nobody. I have chosen to be with you, though. You must understand, when a drow woman decides something, it is a decision not taken lightly."

"Ah," Mikhail said, a smile growing on his face. "Is this how your homeland operates?"

"Oh, Mikhail," she said, turning away again so that he could curl up to her back. They fit together like two spoons in a kitchen drawer. "Your ignorance on drow society amuses me. No. In my homeland, as with almost all Lolth-worshipping drow cities, the women rule with a fist of adamantite, and a man such as yourself would have served only as a seed-donor for reproduction. When my fancy had been sated and your purpose fulfilled, you would have been cast aside like so much waste. Or simply killed and fed as stew to the slaves."

"Touching," he replied. There was a moment of silence as the two watched the powerful barbarian in his martial dance. "So, your curiosity with Hammer is just that, then? Curiosity?"

"Yes."

"Would you ever act on it?" he asked.

"Perhaps," she replied honestly, but without explanation.

"Do you think he'd go along with it? If we approached him with such an idea, that is."

"Just what are you proposing, my dear?" Lura asked, looking over her shoulder. He brushed some of her hair from her face and grinned like a wolf. "Oh..." she said, pondering. "Oh!" A sudden, insistent arousal washed over her. The thought of the giant barbarian and her skillful Mikhail both...

"I thought so," he said, grinning. "Perhaps once we get settled in Everlund?"

"Absolutely," Lura replied. She watched Hammer swinging his weapon with a new perspective. She felt his lips and tongue dancing along her shoulder and neck, felt her hair pulled to the side and his hands massaging her breasts. Her thighs parted a little, resting her top leg over his thighs as his hand crept ever downward. His erecting pressed against the swell of her bottom and against the tight rosebud behind her quickly-moistening sex. His fingers spread her arousal around, lubricating both her canals and, her eyes and mind on the barbarian, slid his fingers into her sex and his cock into her ass. She closed her eyes, lost in the fantasy as he lost himself in her flesh.