Sunrise My Darling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rolly
Rolly
16 Followers

"Lets make ourselves comfortable Jane," pushing me to a standing position, we both saw the small dark wet spot on his green shorts.

Embarrassed, I mumbled, "I'm sorry Uncle Chuck," as I simultaneously looked down at what I had done and at the large bugle in his shorts. I didn't know what to do or say and just stood looking, dumb, I guess. Uncle did not hesitate. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips not releasing his mouth, he rubbed his lips around on my lips. It became a very wet kiss. I absolutely loved this and at this point would have done anything for this man.

Gently breaking the embrace, Uncle folded open the bench seat on the boat and lay down.

"Come on Jane, come get on top of me," he commanded. I silently obeyed, gingerly jumping on top of him. Once more we kissed deeply and passionately. Uncle Chuck looked at me and asked how I was doing.

This time I answered, "Good Chuck," making a little smile and dropping the uncle.

He smiled at me, "Jane I want to see your nervousness, it shows your innocence and turns me on." I didn't fully understand, but I like the idea that I turned him on. Pecking kisses up at me, he stated being wet was just part of lovemaking and that he loved the thought of me being wet. I knew I was somewhat ready for what was coming and it felt incredible. Sitting up on my Uncle as he lay on his back, I had my legs straddled around him like a horse. I looked down at him not knowing what to do or what I could do with him. Inhibitions filled me. After all, this was my uncle, but I was very aroused by him. There was no going back for both of us, but I still didn't know how to make love to him. He had to lead the way and teach. I would follow.

Opening the front of my sun blouse, Uncle pulled it off my shoulders to expose my bikini- covered bust. I'm not large breasted, but do have long nipples similar to pencil erasers and both where fully erect at this time and protruding from the material and forming bumps. Pulling me down on to his chest Uncle reached around and undid the clip on my top. Lifting me back to my sitting position, my top was very loose. He placed his hands on the upper curve of my hips as he slowly slid them up my sides towards my loose top. Carefully pushing away the flimsy material Uncle put both hands on my bare mounds. I quivered at his touch as the warmth of his hands spread into my breasts. The ends of my nipples tingled with sensation as they were caressed bare for the first time. My face flushed with heat, as I blushed from my Uncle's attentions. Slowly he fondled my young tits as I gasped, shaking and enjoying it. Maybe only women understand how nice this feels, but I loved the tenderness and intimacy. With a delicate touch he held my nipples between his thumbs and index fingers and rolled and pulled on them. Electricity bolted though my body to my vagina and clitoris, I moaned out softly and uncontrolled.

"Jane," Uncle said bringing me back. "Do you like that?"

"Yes Uncle, yes.", I whimpered.

"Jane please tell me when you like something and I will do my best to turn you on." Pulling my mouth down to his we kissed again, this time I felt his tongue on my lips and I opened my mouth and allowed him in. As we explored each other I lost all track of time, I was once again seeping on him with my feminine juices. My god I was wet and nervous, but I loved kissing him and being close.

Uncle asked me to do something very strange at this time; looking into my eyes he asked me to spit into his mouth. I didn't understand why and I think my wide eyes expressed the wonder.

"Jane it's part of being extremely intimate. I want to show you that we are one."

Being nervous I could not get much spit up, but did manage a bit and dribbled it into his mouth. Uncle licked it up and then swallowed. This did something to me as I watched in wonder. I did not feel that it was gross and was starting to get used to close bodily contact As usual Uncle was right, this as just a sample of what was coming between us.

Pulling me over his mouth Uncle Chuck started to kiss my ear lobe. Like a small caterpillar his tongue ran down my neck. The attention was fabulous. Moving me forward and above him, my breasts pointed down (and looked bigger) at his face. I understood he now wanted to suck them, but instead kissed my upper chest and swirled his tongue around to the edge of my armpit. Again, I was breathing heavily -- he was teasing me and it was working.

I heard him murmur, "Mmmmh Jane, your skin is so smooth and soft."

Sweat was forming on me now as my breast where inches from his mouth. Slowly he lapped at my skin then licked into my armpit.

I giggled and yelped, "Oh Uncle, that feels nice."

Stopping for moment, Uncle smiled and replied, "You taste nice honey."

Quickly he licked my naked breast crossing my nipple. I pushed my chest out looking for more of that. Uncle responded by licking and sucking my nipples, both of which where fully erect. Shivers of sensation ran up my spine in delight as I watched Uncle, from above, nurse on me. Looking down, it just turned me on more that it was my Uncle. My breaths were coming in long deep shuddered pants now. My hips were starting to rub my Uncles tummy as I pushed into him with my sex. I could smell his body and both of us where hot. I craved the closeness of this man I loved. Both my tender breasts were in his hands as he licked circles around my crinkled areola and flicked at my nipples with his tongue. Pushing back against my breasts he sat me up, immediately I could feel his erect penis twitch between my legs. I pushed against it by instinct and it was Uncles turn to react.

"Go slowly Jane, we have lots of time honey," he whispered.

With that he pushed me over and got on top of me. My legs naturally went around the outside of him, in one submissive motion. Pecking kisses at me he asked if I was OK to go on -- he was controlling the progress of our love making and being very careful and cautious with me. I loved him all the more for it as he slowly drew me into a very long intense sex session. I will never forget this as my desire and emotions built from one extreme peak to another.

My quiet answer was, "I love you Uncle Chuck."

"Jane you have the most beautiful eyes, yes my little niece, the most beautiful eyes. Love gets serious after this my girl," he said firmly.

I nodded OK, not really being that sure. I was eighteen and understood sex, but was innocent, a virgin and a bit naive, both sexually and emotionally. What I did know, is that I was intensely in love with this man and trusted him fully. I wanted this; there was no doubt about it. By referring to me as his niece, I felt very special to him, beyond just a lover.

"Jane, I will be with you in the morning and the next day, together we will work though this -- Ok?"

This made me feel contented and happy. I didn't know it at the time, but somehow he knew there was going to be some strong emotions revealed between us and from me.

For minutes we lay together kissing and looking at each other. It was so soft and peaceful and warm. My Uncle was taking good care of me and I was in heaven. This time I was on the bottom, with my legs around him in a love embrace. I was completely submissive and his to do with what ever he wanted. Methodically he worked down my neck kissing and nibbling me. Sitting up he grabbed both my hands and pulled my arms above my head.

"Jane you're gorgeous," he said. Tapping my cheeks with kisses, slowly he moved his head to my armpit and started to lick it. I'm not sure why, but this started my hips and legs to contract around him as I was being driven into heat again. As Uncle licked my armpits, he hand massaged my bare breasts -- and oh, how I loved it. As if he followed a pre-planned path, Uncle moved from one arm pit to the other, across my nipples. Anchored at my bottom end by his torso, I pushed my hips into him even harder and squeezed with my legs.

"Jane, I want you to keep your hands behind your head honey, OK?"

"Yeah," was my only response. Slowly he moved his licking down over my left breast and lower. I new what was coming and my nervousness built to a crescendo. Gently he placed his hands on my breast as he licked down across my tummy. Slowly his weight came off me as he moved down. As he kissed to the top of my bikini bottom, he checked one last time;

"OK Jane?" All I could do was to spread my legs a little wider in response. I was scared and excited beyond belief.

Over the next five minutes Uncle worked my bikini bottoms down as he followed it with his tongue. Just above my pubic hair he stopped and lifted my bottom and pulled the backs off and then let me settle again.

I heard him murmur, "Mmmh, Jane you are so wet."

Slowly his tongue went though my pubic hair to the top cleft of my sex lips. I felt shivers going up and down my spine as my most private feminine place was to be explored by my Uncle. Millimeter by millimeter he lowered my covering until I was bare in front of his face.

"Mmhh beautiful pubic hair," he said, as he curled and pulled at my private hair with his mouth.

"Jane, lets take these off," requested Uncle.

As I swung my legs together he removed my bottoms. Uncle then spread my legs until my bare womanhood was fully in his face. I was glowing red with embarrassment, from his examination. First he smelt me with deep inhales as he kept repeating "Jane, Jane, Jane." My labia where swollen and full, moist with the dew of lubrication. Then I felt Uncle Chucks tongue lick my vagina. I wasn't ready for the effect as I gasped, shaking at his touches. My breathing was ragged and forced as he watched my response to his stimulation. My hands flew to his head as I held his hair.

"Easy Jane, easy," he repeated. "Are you ready for another one,"

"Yes Uncle!" I almost cried. Once again he gave my vulva a long slow lick. I lifted my hips and arched my back in an involuntary response to his tongue.

"Ohh Uncle ohh" I sighed softly. He let me rest for a moment, which only made me more desirous. Looking down at my Uncle lying between my naked legs was just turning me on, never mind the slow licking I was getting. Unconsciously I squirmed my loins in and out at him as I waited for more tonguing. I was intoxicated with this new feeling and craved more. He watched me for a moment then continued. (note #4)

Sweat was pouring out of every pore on my body at this time and I was flushed with redness as my Uncle explored me.

"Jane please let me know if you like this." God what a question to ask, I was as tense as possible and feeling extremely vulnerable. I'm not sure if Uncle understood how vulnerable I felt, lying in front of him with my legs wide apart and my bare vulva in his face as I released my most hidden sexual desires and responses. My lubricating juice was leaking out of me constantly now. I would not have been able to do this with any other man. Gently he kissed my labia, separating them with his tongue, (I do have large labia majora), striking my clitoris with a firm lick, I bucked up and started to undulate my legs. I was been driven crazy with this licking. Again Uncle's tongue circled my pulsating sensitive clitoris and I shuddered, pulling on his hair and ears.

"Easy Jane, easy my girl" he repeated again. Once again he licked me, this time he started low around my vaginal opening and ran up to my clit.

Once again I bucked up and cried out to him, "Chuck, Chuck." He looked up with an endearing smile. Dropping low he started to suck on me and probe my hole with the tip of his tongue. This was easier to take and not as intense as pressure on my clitoris. At this point I was a little self-conscious about my wetness and my Uncle tasting me. I then suddenly realized he was lapping up my vaginal wetness! I pushed back his head and looked at him. Staring back at me we locked eyes and then I fully understood how much love there was between us.

"Jane, you're my lover now and I will not hold back on anything, I can't. Our love making is going to be as intense and intimate as possible."

With that I opened my legs further apart and raised my hips in response. This had an immediate effect on him and he went at my feminine sex organs with vigor. Licking my sex lips rapidly like an ice cream cone, sucking me on each lip as he alternately pulled them out to their full lengths with his mouth and then released. All my inhibitions were being forced out of me and I displayed all of my passions. I didn't care what Uncle thought of me any more. I couldn't help myself, also I think this is what he wanted. I started to groan and oscillate as I responded to his mouth and tongue. I was out of control again and was drooling saliva out of the side of my mouth, as my young sensitive vulva was being expertly teased into raw lust. Below, Uncle Chuck slowly and deliberately ate my innocence away.

At one point he was holding me down as he worked my womanhood over -- I was actually crying at one moment from the sensation of the oral sex and the emotional intensity. Dropping low he entered my vaginal hole, (this I liked), in and out he went, wiggling his tongue as he lapped at the insides. He was at the heart of my femininity and I nothing left to hide. I submitted fully to him and lay back oscillating and grinding to his tempo, my breath was raging and uncontrolled, goose bumps ran up my arms as my spine tingled. He had me and I was his, as I watched him suck my young juices up, and god I loved him. Slowing he started to kiss and mouth the inside root of my thigh as we rested for a moment. Then I felt his fingers on my lower lips, opening and spreading them, exposing my swollen clitoris. He alternately kissed it and blew across it. This sent me though the roof and was harder to take than the direct licking and pressure. I tried to pull away a little, but Uncle pulled me back and did it again. I moaned loudly this time and bucked harder.

"Please Uncle, please, more" I squealed -- I was in his control and doing what he told me. He reached up and held my hands.

"OK Jane, but you hold your lips apart for me." God I felt strange as I held myself open, as my Uncle inspected and kissed my clitoris. Then he dipped a little lower around my pee hole, rasping his tongue against it. I was very sensitive to this and quivered. As I felt his tongue slid over my fingers and my labia, it was the most erotic feeling I can ever remember. Uncle gently licked away at my fingers and vulva as we both slid up and down my sex organs. My hips gyrated to his touches. Reaching down he pulled my legs up high and above my body then apart, this forced my vagina out and spread it. Licking me again in long juicy stokes, Uncle dipped lower until he was just above my anus.

I cried out in embarrassment, "No Chuck, no," as I realized what we were going to do.

Uncle was also now breathing very hard, as he panted out, "Its OK Jane, I want you love." Ever so slowly he licked my anus teasing me partly, as he'd go a bit then back off. I went crazy as he had to hold me down. I sobbed in an emotional sexual whirlwind, but honestly I thought at first it tickled, but did enjoy it -- I loved it.

Uncle knew, he teased the raw desire out of me and made feel comfortable enough to display it. He loved it and so did I. Slowly he let me calm down. I watch him anew as he lay his head by my pubic hair and pulled at it with his mouth. We lay in a quiet sexually embrace like this for five to ten minutes. I rubbed his head and ears in an affectionate manner. I was completed nude with my Uncle and totally comfortable, he knew how to make me feel at ease, as he took me though my desires and I guess his. The beach towel under my bottom was very damp.

Uncle got up and pulled a paper towel off the roll and wiped his face. I smile at him and he smiled back.

"Your very wet Jane," he reported.

I just looked at him with moon eyes and smiled more.

"You OK?" he asked.

"Yes, I loved it," I told him. "I want to be with you."

Looking back I wish I had told him a million things about what we had shared and how I felt, but all I could do was smile and nod. I think I may have been overwhelmed with my new experience and being with my Uncle.

I did one of the boldest things at that point. I reached over and felt the bulge in his shorts. I guess I was becoming more confident. I put my hand on him and just held it there. I knew what a penis looked like and all about it, but this was my uncle. He stood there patiently while I gave his manhood tiny squeezes. I looked up and again our eyes met. We both knew were we where going and there was no stopping. I was going to be my Uncles woman today, he knew it and I knew it.

"Do you want to see, Jane?" he asked.

"Please show me Uncle," I said in a whisper. "Show me everything."

He pulled up his T-shirt, I watch as his chest muscles flexed and he smiled back. He was a fit man and well shaped. Uncle then reached for his shorts as I sat several feet away looking directly at his bulge. I was feeling a little nervous again, but my curiosity was peaked. I did not know where to look as he pulled down his shorts. I looked first at his face and then his exposing erection. My gosh he had a lot of hair as he kicked off his shorts. I had accidentally seen uncle naked before, when he was showering at the family pool. It was only a flash as I had opened the door by mistake -- he never said anything about it. Now though he was fully hard and I was staring at him - at it. Lifting my hand he guided it to his penis. I held his shaft and was surprised at how warm it was and how smooth the skin was.

"I'm uncircumcised Jane, this is my foreskin," he instructed as I looked on. I watch and listened with fascination. Here I was holding Uncles manhood, whooh, that was a rush.

He pulled back his skin and then let it go over again. "Here you try Jane." Gently I pulled it back and forth, as he demonstrated. Ohh how I loved being intimate with him. I looked at the head under his skin and noticed it was wet too. Also it did smell, not a terrible smell, but one that was strong. My hand went to his testicles as I held both, they where hairy, warm and extremely soft. Uncle stood still while I held him and studied a man close up. He was very patient. I traced the veins in his shaft and felt his foreskin as it covered his head, it was all so soft. I then pulled back his skin again, I touched the tip and rubbed my finger across the small slit on the head. Uncle groaned. Quickly I looked up and asked if I hurt him.

"No, keep going that just feels good."

Getting use to the smell, I then swirled my finger around his head and down to the skin letting the skin pop back up again.

"Jane take your hand and stoke my shaft start up on the head."

I did as I was told, pulling his skin back as I slid over the shaft. Uncle liked this as he pushed his penis out and up and told me to do it again. This time I just kept going. I knew what this was doing to him as he started to push into my hand. Uncle started making deep sounds from his throat. I was fascinated that I could turn him on like that. With my other hand I held his testicles. I lookup into his eyes and watched his face.

Yes, he definitely liked this.

"Jane stop, I don't want to finish like this." I stopped, but Uncle just looked at me. He then told me I can do anything I like with him. I kept looking up not knowing what he wanted, then it came to me, he wanted me to suck him. I put my face next to his erection and rubbed my cheek against the man I loved, while I still held his scrotum. I honestly was not ready to do this. I very much wanted to make him happy, but I just wasn't ready to do this. I looked back up at him and wished, hoped, he would understand. Immediately he bent down and cupped my face with his hands.

Rolly
Rolly
16 Followers