Sunshine Relaxation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tootsy
tootsy
4 Followers

Still with her face held down in the couch, she heard a laugh emit from Tom as he slapped the cheek of her arse hard. "Think she's ready for you now mate."

Quick as a flash she felt someone else move behind her, Tom was still holding her as she felt fingers drive into her cunt just for a couple of thrusts, scooping the cum from inside her and then smearing it over her arse. A second more and a cock is forced into her. She loved Keith taking her arse but anyone else was a violation.

She couldn't get up or move as she was held tight by the men beside and behind her. He pushed and forced past her ring, there was the sensation of the pop she has felt before, as his purple head slipped through that tight arse and he was in. A couple of slower smoother strokes and her arse relaxed. Now he could drive deep, and he did.

He felt the flesh tunnel hugging every inch of his cock. He drove into her deep and hard but not with aggression, more and more with a gentleness she recognised. The strokes got faster, still her hips held fast. She reached her hand between her legs and as she did Tom said "I think she wants to cum mate, shall I help her with that?"

Toms hand moved beneath her and he began to rub at her clit as the cock continued to pound her arse. She began to pant and groan, he pounded faster and harder and she pushed back on to him until that same gutteral cry began again. She forced back onto that cock just as she felt him push forward and shoot his cum up her arse. He stopped, she stopped, Tom stroked the gentlest strokes of her pussy. Cum was running from her holes.

There was silence, and a pair of arms from behind wrapped around her and lifted her upright easing her back against his chest. He kissed her neck with the softest kiss and whispered in her ear "I got another flight after all."

tootsy
tootsy
4 Followers
12