Sunshine Relaxation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urged on now by Keiths voice, his words of encouragement, she began to slide Toms cock between her lips, licking, sucking, alternating between a slide in her mouth, with a stroke of her hand. Each stroke twisting his foreskin, drooling with each suck, her hand then slid easily over the head of his cock to enable her to stimulate every part. Within moments Tom was rock hard and starting to move with her motions.

Keith was still expertly driving his fingers into her cunt and then her arse, but more gently now, more precisely with the specific aim of making her cum. The mix of her juices, his cum and his saliva and the heightened sensitivity and swelling of her pussy made it easy to drive her to cum over and over again.

Tom was by this point thrusting in her mouth, urged on by Keiths encouragement, zoned in and like a puppy off the leash she sucked him now for all she was worth. Keith saw that Tom was getting close to shooting his load and one very audible, firm and clear instruction emitted from his mouth "Not in her mouth Tom, that's mine!" Instantly at the sound of his instruction Tom withdrew and she began to pump him by hand.

Keiths timing was impeccable, within moments Tom started to heave and grunt and call out with gutteral groans as he began to cum. He took his cock from her hand and pumped the last few strokes himself, shooting his load all over her face.

Keith immediately moved from between her thighs and moved up to the top of her body. She reached out hungrily to take his cock but he batted her away as he too now pumped and rubbed hard at his own cock. Again she tried to grasp him and again he batted her away. With his right hand he jerked himself off and with his left he reached out and looking directly into her eyes he smeared Toms cum over her face.

Seeing the expression of wanting on her face and smothering it in another mans cum was too much, he began to cum himself and directed her "OPEN NOW you dirty slut." At his command she obediently and instantly opened her mouth and he pushed his cock straight into it, his body convulsing and his face contorting as he shot his load straight into into her. Never before had she known him to cum so profusely, she swallowed taking all her had to give.

Both men were now beside her stroking their cocks gently to a state of flacidity, almost taunting her. She could only lie and watch, as by now they each held a wrist to prevent her from mauling at their members or moving. "Clean us now babe" Keith directed. Immediately she began to lick and lap at his cock like a devoted animal, licking him clean, driving her tongue deep into the eye of his cock, ensuring she had harvested and cleaned every globule of cum from him. As she did Tom stroked his cock beside her. "Him too" Keith said, and she obediently turned as Tom offered his cock to her. Just as directed she cleaned him too.

As they all began to come down, both guys released their restraining grasp and positioned themselves either side of her on the bed. Keith taking control rolled her over so he was laid behind her and Tom lay in front. She curled into them both, as they all began to relax and allow the sensations to subside and their breathing to slow.

As they lay together, both mens arms around her, her mind began to process just a little. It seems this is indeed going to be a holiday in which Keith for once wont be tempted to work, this week will be ours, she thought with a smile. A week to explore and push the boundaries, to enjoy each other, to serve, be served and to relax. Where will this take them next? Slightly nervous and yet excited at the thought, she wondered, how far would she really go, how far into his world of depravity would this man she loved so much take her? They all laid together, her enfolded by them both and sleep washed over them all.

12