All Comments on 'Suntan Stroke'

by jay hanspard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife Caught

When we first married, my wife had a similiar experience. We had just moved into a new trailer court. Our trailer was the last trailer on the row, so only our back alley neighbors could see our deck. They were a young couple slightly older than us. My wife only worked part time so worked on her tan on days off. Because Our neighbors were at work she often tanned topless or nude. One hot summers morning she heard our neighbors car leave (and unaware that the husband had the day off) she went out to tan nude. She was on her back half asleep when she saw him standing on his deck drinking his morning coffee and admiring evey detail of her hot 19 year old body. She sat up and apologized using her hands to cover her 34B s and her blonde bush. He just laughed and said she had nothing to apologize about because she had made a beautiful morning even more beautiful. After they made introductions she shyly got up and went indoors. Our new neighbor certainly got to know a lot about her on their first meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sunscreen is a horrible lube. Who would put synthetic chemicals on their tool?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

we used to live in a flat with a balcony overlooking an elevated motor route that passed by about 30 m away. the balcony had open railings, and wife would suntan nude there on warm days, knowing that the traffic whizzed by too fast for anyone to take notice. one day she fell asleep and woke up to find the traffic had stopped due to an accidnet ahead, and people were out of their cars, walking around waiting to get moving again. meanwhile, many had gotten their phones out to photograph my naked wife, and it turned out that some of them knew her and so she had to talk with them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous