All Comments on 'Super'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
a very well endowed ... tale !

I so enjoyed the laconic Aussie humor and that country's accompanying colorful vernacular. Indeed, no literary come a gutsers that one could detect. Charlie84 has written a truly conchy job in writing. and it's just nothing but aces in my book. So 5 stars and no worries, save for getting magnum condoms shipped overseas on timely basis for our well rooted narrator.

Any yabbos that don't care for this ripping, good yarn can go take a walkabout in croc-infested Queensland river whilst sucking hard on a trough lollie.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed it.

It was a fun read and a nice story. The ending was romantic and there was a loving wife. Imagine! I guess that we all identify with this guy's problem. Not personally, but I heard of a guy once that.....

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

Ummm, I don't believe for a second that someone so set on being a virgin on their wedding day, to the point of no touching of any kind, would have turned to sex toys to be ready for their wedding night. Nor do I believe that Tony would have put up with his soon to be son in law having skank sex on the buck night. Okay story but certain premises and a questionable timeline of events make it hard to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Very believable and well written. It is an eye opener that a large cock can be perceived as a disabilitating condition and the relief to maintain an old fashioned relationship!

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Funny

Great line when the non cussing future MIL saw the wardrobe mishap - "Holy fucking shit!" she gasped before beating a retreat. The only problem I had with the story was arranging for a fuck at the stag party. Growing up can be a problem if there`s anything slightly odd, kids can be cruel. I managed to read through the story, applying an Ausie accent all the way through. It was rather entertaining. Thanks.

gclef0759gclef0759about 10 years ago
Nice one!

Liked it ..very believable! You can really empathise with the guy! And can understand his willingness to go along with a sexless courtship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The dildo thing killed it for me

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Enjoyable Romp

The truth is that I was a bit surprised by the use of a dildo and thought that they would have to spend several days with her still a virgin. Somehow I was hung up on the idea that a virgin should have a hymen. At least she did not do her preparatory work at her hen party.... Strangely enough, I felt he did wrong by not telling her about his problem ahead of time it could have been a bitter wedding night. Loved the story.

connoisseur29connoisseur29about 10 years ago
****

I'm happy that I never had to suffer in my early school years as donkey dick did for having a big whang. Nor did I have to suffer in my later school years. I just went on daydreaming like most guys and wished I'd been blessed with a bigger one. Shit happens, I reckon. Good humorous read, Chas. Enjoyed it. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

love this story

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THE FLAG POLE SWIMMER

lives up to all expectations, TK U MLJ LV NV

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!

Fantastic and very well written story!!!!!!!!!!

5 stars!

Just one thing: Shouldn't it be in Erotic Couplings category?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story until,

The whole dildo thing.

Doesn't the use of dildos partially, if not completely ruin the concept of her saving her virginity for her wedding night?

Meaning of the story sort of fell apart at that point. Now left with the concept that she was ineffect deflowered by an inanimate object, not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Give The Guy A Break

Story line very creative & refreshing. Characters are believable. Pace & tension kept me reading. The dildo thing is just a device. No big deal...maybe a cucumber would have been better...I have known some who have done just that. Give the author a break...he wrote a really nice tale for our enjoyment. 5x5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a mindless drivel !

Where is the story ? "1*" .

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
Oh for fuck sake

And people wonder why I throw out the misogynist card.

A woman's virginity is not some magical, physical thing that matters that much. If you ever touched your tiny little dick before your wedding night, you don't get to complain about a woman masturbating by whatever means she chooses before hers. I don't care if she went out and bought a specially made replica of some porn star's giant cock to fuck herself with every night, if she's not had sex with another person she's a virgin and you don't get to say shit. 'Deflowering' a girl is not your god given fucking right, and it's a sick fucking mind that thinks that.

Seriously, it is that kind of thinking that leads to bull shit like girls trying to have their hymen surgically reconstructed to prove to their future their not some kind of whore, while there is no stigma at all to men losing their virginity or masturbating. Go fuck yourselves you backwards ass woman hating pieces of shit. Anon, please die in a fucking fire, no joking around or being sarcastic about this, please do everyone a favor and just stop fucking coming to and commenting on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
KarenWoods

You are the most ignorant cunt alive!!! If ANYONE doesn't think a wimpy cocksucking faggot is just the best ever you label them as woman haters or misogynist. I'd lay 10:1 that you have no clue what the word you throw around even fucking means. Stupid whore.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
Karen take your own fucking advice

Die in a fire and/or stop coming here and lowering the collective IQ of the Lit readers.

CharlieB4CharlieB4about 10 years agoAuthor
I hate to butt into the argument....

@ Karen Woods, what did you think of the story?

Onto the dildo thing, Anisa is a modern educated woman, training to be a doctor. She has made the decision that she wants the first man she has sex with to be her husband, which could be described as a old fashioned notion. That was the conundrum I was trying to investigate, the clash of the old and the new.

Throw in a warning from her mother about the possible problems that her first trist with her chosen beau could create and she seeks a solution.

As to whether she is no longer a virgin, perhaps it can best be answered by asking other questions. Is a man still a virgin if he masturbates? If he went to a sex shop and bought an artificial vagina endorsed by a porn star and modeled on her genitalia, took it home and used it, is he still a virgin?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mate

Actually a very cute story...... Nice one.

Go Rabbitohs.............

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 10 years ago
Very good....

Five stars!

Oh, and to the anon below: Rugby League SUCKS EGGS! GO AFL! GO TIGERS!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. A great read that reminded me a great deal of my own marriage and what we had to go through. Very fun and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I liked the story, although it's really two stories in one. Constructively, I'd like to mention that I felt the ending lacked punch after all the buildup. The true "climax" happened with the swim coach halfway through, and the story never matched the intensity the rest of the way. For the wedding night to be special enough to do justice to their love/anticipation/bothering to write the second half of the story, I felt that they deserved more than a quickie followed by a predictable murder/mystery where the dildo is the culprit for slaying the hymen. Just my two cents, but I wanted to you that it was 5 star work for 90%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

No assfucking? Come on! Wake-up that snake and put him in the dark hole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
love a speedo story with a happy ending

Nice story with a Speedo and a happy ending.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 10 years ago
Super

Well done. I thought the early part was sophomorish because of the kidding about his size. The razing or bullying business has been going on for a long time and it certainly fits here, but the pictures and the girls refusing to have sex with him were, for me, over the top. I agree with one of the anonymous reviews that the best of the two climaxes was with the coach. You did a great job of building up the relationship between members of the family and the loving horseplay. All of the main characters were well described and the plot was well planned and executed. The father's joke on his wife and daughter was fun. The mother's ploy with the dildos was a neat idea. The honeymoon sex scene was rather clinical and could have been hotter. Nevertheless, it was an interesting story and an enjoyable read,. My rating was a 5. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
accidents happen

Accidentally hit 4 stars wanted 5 can't reset.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

and I realize it is fiction, but you hit a sage truth here. Get her dad on your side, men. Once there, you can do no wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another home run.

After reading the Big C I thought I would dip into your back catalogue. I'm glad I did as this one's a classic. Well done Charlie.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Interesting Switch

After reading so many LW stories about husbands with average or smaller tools who face challenges to their happy marriages from their wives' curiosity or worse about big dick, it's kind of refreshing to read about a guy who is concerned about his large size!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Change of pace.

The handicap of a big dick? Alright, you convinced me, just. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A different approach to an old plot device.

Thought i could guess the story from the title but you surprised me. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Okay great story, but

No CHERRY, so she was not a TRUE VIGIN, that would make me wonder........bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Loved your story! Character development was good for a short story. My favorite was your adept conversational style, made the story fun for me. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very entertaining

Always a little tongue in cheek, it seems to me. I liked the loving family aspects, altogether too rare on lit. Also liked that mom got in on the deal, albeit peripherally. A fresh take on a (probably) rare problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a worthless drivel !

Nuf. 1* !

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years agoAuthor
Dear anon,

I think the "a" is surplus to your requirements. Maybe you could send me your comments in advance and I could edit them for you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Charlie, I would but I know that you are an illiterate prick and there would be no point.

It is a fact that 9% of high school leavers in Australia cannot read or write. You must be just out of the 9% range. Still 1* for boring writ.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years agoAuthor
Writ?

Writ- definition: a form of command in the name of a court or other legal identity to act, or abstain from acting, in a particular way.

Am I a lawyer now Anon? Or did you mean "writing", the offer to edit still stands. Oh and while I think of it, do you really need to resort to name calling? A bit juvenile isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting take on a "big" problem

Not something most people would think was a problem - a big dick. But I always have to laugh at any story when some guy with a big dick is pounding into a woman. Most women will tell you that if you're hitting her cervix, she's not screaming for joy, she's screaming from the pain! So big dicks aren't all they're cracked up to be. Anyway - this was an entertaining story. Good dialogue, I liked the family dynamics and if you've ever worn a Speedo, you know the problems that can "arise". Very funny. Almost as funny as the arguments going on in the comments section. Those were funny too. Also pretty silly. Keep after it. CHEERS!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
Good tale

I'm with KarenWoods on this. If you believe an intact hymen is necessary to claim virginity then a lot of athletic teens are little sluts. A lot of girls lose their hymen with horse riding, bike riding, gymnastics, even just playground roughhousing. It's not a sudden impact, more defloration by a thousand cuts.

To me a woman is no longer a virgin when a penis enters her vagina. To extend that thought, one could assert that it's not the physical act, it's the emotional impact that the girl feels, either in allowing it to happen, or having it forced on her.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Virginity

I disagree with those who claim that she's no longer a virgin because she used dildos and no longer has a hymen.

She has NOT had sex with a man, and is therefore a virgin, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To Anonymous re "writ"

Interesting reading your comment about your fellow Australians literacy. Of course, we Brits always believed that that it was 9% that could read and write, not could'n't.

Still, you do occasionally produce a good cricketer (even if he can't read or write), so all is not bad.

Bullfrog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn you Author

I'm late for work again. Started it and i had too finish it. Brilliant story, full marks.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
All a hymen being intact on the wedding night was good for

was to prove to the husband that his wife was pure and chaste. At that time in history women didn't ride bikes or do gymnastics or any of the other sports where a hymen could be ruptured. So now you trust that your spouse, either one, has enough morality to be compatible with yours, however much that happens to be. And as far as the dildos go you hope that if your wife maintains that she's still a technical virgin that she didn't use the 20 incher so when you take her "virginity" you can feel at least one of her sides. All in all I think it was a well done story. Thanks for the telling of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

I really liked the story.

As usual writing was excellent.

Virginity for wedding? well its a personal choice.

This day and age has STDs that can not be cured. That can damage ability to have children, and some have a lifelong risk of infecting others. Then there is the death risk. Currently one of the leading causes of death in people in their 20s is STD related.

So being a virgin for marriage may be a sound idea again.

Current recommendation is to be tested, go a year without sex and be finally tested. At that point if clear can have sex with new partner.

See why virginity is becoming more wise again?

sweetangelicsweetangelicover 7 years ago
a read to enjoy

yep i agree... a lot lighter than the other bur still great... disappointing that after all the hype his bride was not a virgin though regardless of the toys... haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Story

The Women need to stop hittin tho.

Downundergirl79Downundergirl79over 6 years ago
Nice

Very nice Charlie x

It's sweet and exactly how I thought you would write.

Buuut I like it rougher..

VenustasVenustasabout 6 years ago
Enjoyable read 5*

give mum a couple of stars as well for heading the problem off at the pass.

Just when I think the idiocy of commenter's for LW has reached rock bottom it is taken down another notch.

What now? - If a girl uses a dildo she is no longer a virgin?

Jeees - what next: BTB she cheated on me with a dildo.

Petition for Divorce

Reason: Adultery with one or more dildos.

Evidence: buzzing coming from locked bedroom.

Accused statement: I was using an electric razor your honour.

Case dismissed.

Just what do these people use for brains.

@Anon02/10/16 (Bullfrog): you pompous prick how dare you group Brits in you racist comment. It may be your own opinion but you do not speak for Britain. If it is meant to be humour it is in very poor taste and maybe before commenting you should have looked up the equivalent British stats.

fisheronefisheroneabout 6 years ago
True love

Anisas parents truly loved there daughter and Shalia loved her enough to swallow pride and talk to daughter about dooming problem. It helped them start off on a great intimate start to a long marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Greatness

Thank you. It was a story with originality. I loved it. Now I have read all of your stories and this is one of your best. To all the a$$holes that didn't like it, they just wanted to read about cuck. They are the sick bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom preparing with fake penises took her virginity away

A good story ,but not a true virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What A Great Story

And almost a laugh a minute. I cracked up and laughed out loud several times while reading it. And it was so well written. I’m definitely going to have to check out this author’s other stuff. Thanks, CharlieB4.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Decent

Decent story, hard to find one without cheating anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Causes for conern?

I enjoyed this light-hearted story of a well-endowed young man's coming of age and courtship of his bride. Without any objective measurements, no doubt an intentional omission by the author, we have little insight into whether his angst and embarrassment are totally reasonable. His is certainly a curse for which most men happily would volunteer.

The plot brings out some concerns about the young couple's future. The fact the MC and his soon to be MIL, her daughter's life-long role model, did not speak about her accidental introduction to his wedding tackle was odd and inconsistent with the frank approach the MIL had to most matters. It implied both are uncomfortable with nudity and sexuality, not to mention lacking in some essential communication skills. If the daughter has internalized these aspects of Mom's persona, it will be a challenge for the young couple to address the sexual issues that inevitably arise in a marriage.

Mom preferably would have used the incident to foster a dialog between the incipient lovers and encouraged them to identify solutions for potential sexual problems as independently as possible. For the women to design and implement a dildo based stretching regimen, in the unlikely event it was necessary, disrespected the MC's role as her future husband and his patience in safeguarding her virginity throughout their engagement. It also robbed their first mating of some innocence as well as a bit of it's potential to strengthen their bond. The stretching program also set a precedent for the MIL to be overly involved in their relationship. The MC would be wise to gently, but clearly, set some appropriate boundaries. Mom certainly should butt out of any discussions about anal.

Nonetheless I have faith their future will be super. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
IMAGINARY CONCERNS?

I read of a sign that said

I AM AN OLD MAN

AND I HAVE HAD LOTS OF TROUBLE

MOST OF WHICH NEVER HAPPENED.

I was reminded of it when I read the previous comment

(titled: Causes for concern?)

Paul in Oklahoma

NRBonzNRBonzover 3 years ago

Top shelf! Really like it.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Really good read and nice to see a different take on the usual big dick story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well if you have to have problems then a big dick and a beautiful virgin bride with a rich family that loves you are good problems to have.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Another great story! Loved the mix of true love and romance in a LW story for a change. 5*

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

You are a very funny guy. Several real chuckles in there. But you are correct. It should have been put in the Romance category. But all is forgiven for dropping a great story on us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re the virginity issue, she is the one who makes a big issue out of it.

She talks about her friends who give blowjobs even anal and tells him she wont do any of that sort of stuff, so I am guessing handjobs are out of the picture as well, your not getting any sexual pleasure out of this body what so ever.

But then fucks an assortment of rubber cocks, its a bit messed up, even if in the end it make the wedding night easier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dated a guy with a large penis. He wasn't so much very long as extremely thick. He was like a fucking beer can. It was very exciting at first but after a while I just wanted to be able to be bent over the couch and fucked like a bitch in heat. He couldnt ever do that. He would hurt someone. It always had to be extended foreplay to get me in the mood, blowing him hurt my jaw, he was decent at oral but he really believed that his dick made him a great lover on his own. We eventually drifted apart because we didn't have much in common and I wasn't in love with him enough to accept that I would have to plan enough time to have sex with him.

As most of you are men you think well just use lube. That's not enough. Starsong1977

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, kept waiting for the swim coach to show up again, as his first, and maybe most important woman, before his wife. Plus, as a LW story, I expected something a bit more... involved.

Romance would be a good category, or First Time, as his first time, and hers, were very important moments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the first part of the story got a bit tedious with his whining about how big his dick was and how it embarrassed him. But the last couple of pages had some funny stuff that had me laughing out loud. And that got it an A plus from me. Thanks, Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Surprised, he didn't punch of thosev2 friends at university for cock blocking him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Long but good!

TrambakTrambak10 months ago

Second read.

Favourite.

5*

Romantic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Last three pages were hilarious and ending was sweet.

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Enjoyable read. Quite nice creativity mixed in with humorous dialogue asking for a light enjoyable read.

Solid romance.

Full five stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

We should all be so lucky to have his problem!

5

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Trust a doctor to work things out right. Loved the relationship between Tony and Shalia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...