Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she still had a bush, Anisa had tidied up around her pussy. I lightly traced the folds bring a gasp from my wife. Being more adventurous I lightly pressed a finger in and was greeted by a very excited and wet pussy. Continuing to test the waters, I tried two fingers and now Anisa pushed back. Taking her mouth off me she groaned.

"Oh yes, I think it's time."

Breathlessly she sat up, pulling the nighty over her head. Then she straddled my chest. Reaching back Anisa grabbed my dick and holding it just behind the head, slid down until it touched her steaming sex.

"I've been waiting for this lover, are you ready?" she gasped into my ear.

"Just take it slooow...oh shit." I grunted as my head squeezed inside.

Letting go of my cock, she leaned forward, her breasts hung invitingly in front of my face. I took advantage, giving them both a tongue lashing while she rocked back gently on my dick. She was tight, but not like I expected. With her little movements she was gradually taking more and more of me.

At three quarters of the way down she stopped. Her face and neck were flushed, nipples stuck out like two large red stop buttons. I latched onto one of them again and it sent her over the edge.

"Oh shit...oh shit...I can't wait...oh god I'm coming!" Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pulled my face against her breasts.

To give her time to recuperate I lay still and let Anisa collapse on my chest. I lightly scratched her back and butt as my cock was still embedded deep inside her.

"Oh my, that was worth the wait!" she panted, trying to regroup.

"Do you think you will be able to go another round?" I asked.

"Hell yes! But you will have to do some of the work this time!"

I rolled her gently on her back, staying inside her. I was now on top.

"Just take it easy," she warned. "I not used to this sort of treatment."

I did as requested, gently moving backwards and forwards, reveling in the nuances of my new life partner. Soon enough she was responding, urging me on until I got to my release.

Later as we lay spooning, basking in the afterglow, I thanked her.

"What for? I was just doing my wifely duties! You know laying back and thinking of England." She giggled.

"Not all the women I have been with have been so understanding," I said, kissing the back of her head.

"You can give some of the thanks to my mum."

"Shalia?"

"After you flashed her at Christmas..."

"Hang on, how was I supposed to know that the lock was faulty? She just barged in and... well, obviously you know the rest."

"Only mum's side, apparently she got quite an eyeful," Anisa sounded pissed off but I couldn't tell if she was just winding me up.

"What else did she say?" I asked a little worried.

"Only that she got out of there before that snake bit her!" Her shoulders we're shaking as she tried to suppress a laugh.

"Alright, enough of the dick jokes. So why do I have to thank her?"

"Two weeks after Christmas she came into my room with a very sober look on her face. She sat down and said she wanted to talk about sex. I nearly fell off the chair! Mum and Dad are always horsing around but they had never had any "sex" talks with me. I told her it was a bit late when your daughter is four fifths through a medical degree to talk about the birds and the bees."

"Good point, so what was it all about?"

"She got all embarrassed, then out of the blue asked if I was still a virgin. I said it was none of her business, but she persisted telling me that it could affect my future with you. So I told her yes! She went quiet and then said, in that case we have a problem."

"Being me?"

"Stop jumping ahead! Yes, it was you. Or more correctly, your penis."

"This little thing?" I asked, suggestively rubbing myself against her butt.

"Cut it out! Do you want hear the rest or not?"

"All right, but can we have the reader's digest version?" That earned me an elbow in the ribs.

"I was informed that you were on the bigger side of large. I put on my doctor's voice and told mum not to worry as the vagina is very elastic. She told me she doubted that was enough."

"Just as well you were right!"

"Well, sort of. Mum and I kicked it around for while then she hit me with her plan."

"Her plan?"

"Training."

"I'm not sure I like the sound of this." I replied.

"Not with real penises dummy, pretend ones."

"Like dildo's!"

"Yes. The next week we made a clandestine trip to a sex shop, and we came home with an assortment from small to medium then large. It was the funniest thing. Mum had to go in disguise, so she went to St. Vincent De Paul op shop. That morning she was wearing a Motörhead t-shirt, track pants, ugg boots, and oversized sunglasses."

"Did it help?"

"She looked ridiculous!"

"Not your mum, the fake dicks."

"What do you think?"

She turned in my arms and her hands went down to my half hard dick. She rubbed my head against her mound, then once I was hard enough, opened up and let it inside.

"So is he better than the pretend ones?" I asked.

"Of course, there is nothing like the real thing!" Pushing me onto my back, she rolled on top, sliding down my revived cock.

"You didn't quite make it all the way last time," I noted.

"A girl has got to have something to strive for. Now are you going to do your duty and pleasure your wife? Or do I have to go and get one of my substitutes?"

"I can assure you that they can retire, safe in the knowledge that there is a capable replacement!"

"Come on then, I've been dreaming of this night for a long time and I don't want to waste any more time talking!" To emphasize her point, she lifted herself up before sliding back down my pole.

"My pleasure!" I replied, and I certainly meant it.