Super Bowl Party & Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She licked up as much as possible and just about the time Troy stopped cumming, Rachel started cumming for the third time. Her cunt clamped down on Larry's cock and milked it to the point where he started cumming too. He pulled out and she screamed to put it back in, but seeing she was cumming so hard, her cunt muscled prevented him from slipping back in.

Larry gripped his slimy cunt cream covered cock and aimed it at her shiny pussy and she let out a loud squeal when she felt him bathe her cunt with his thick hot cream. Another blast shot up her back and into her thick red hair. One after another his cream covered her back and ass. Some slipped into her puckered asshole and Larry slipped first one, then a second finger into her ass.

This drove Rachel crazy and she started cumming again. She let out a loud scream when Larry, with his cock still stiff and still leaking serious cum, pushed forward with his black mushroomed head and it popped in past the tight elastic ring of her asshole.

The feeling was like nothing she had ever felt before and even though the pain shot through her body, the pain shock made her clit throb and sent she subsiding orgasm back into overdrive and the orgasm resumed causing her to squirt her juices all over the shower room floor.

With his cock still buried deep in her asshole Larry wound his muscled arm around her tiny waist and he lay back onto the shower floor.

Rachel was now spread eagled across his thick black thighs; her ass was filled to the max with Larry's black cock.

A number of the guys just stopped stroking their cocks to take in the totally erotic sight before them.

Rachel had her slim peaches and cream thighs spread wide to allow Larry's cock easier access to her tight asshole, her pussy was all pink and red and was gleaming in the bright shower room lights, the lips were swollen and open, and her juices were oozing out. Above that a small patch of her red hair was matted down from her juices and Larry's cum, her flat washboard belly flexed and released as she worked her hips driving Larry's black cock in and out of her asshole. Her firm erect tits were solid on her chest, the now bright red aureoles and nipples were just begging to be suck and bit upon. Her once gorgeous red hair, being red always looked exceptional, but now it clung to her face and neck, thick gobs of cum still stuck in it, the ends were sticking to the upper slopes of her tits and she looked even sexier then before. Looking at her face, it was very, very sexy right now, her eyes were glassed over with the look of lust, her peaches and cream complexion was rosy now from all of the physical exertion. Her mouth was wide open as she tried to inhale as much air into her lungs as possible. Cum was still dripping from her chin and was also stuck in her bangs and forehead. Summing it up she looked incredible and she was ready for more.

Taking her hands off of Larry's thighs she reached out for LaMarr and all of a sudden he had a grin on his face from ear to ear.

"Come on big boy; stick that big fucking cock in my pussy. I want to feel you split me in two. Oh fuck, oh fuck, LaMarr it's incredible oh shit yes, oh fuck it's hitting my cervix, oh, oh, oh fuck me, shit LaMarr it's going into my cervix, oh, oh yes I never had one go that deep before. Oh fuck me!" She let out a laugh; "Oh yeah Hail to the Victors, GO BLUE!"

Larry started laughing as she rode his cock; "Yeah gives a whole new meaning to Victors Valiant doesn't it LaMarr!"

LaMarr was pistoning in and out of her extremely tight pussy, even though she was flowing a river of cum from her pussy, she was still extremely tight and seeing two big black men fucking this lily white redhead made it even more erotic. He covered her large pink aureole with his large black lips and sucked it as far into his mouth as he could.

Other then at the beginning with Troy, no one really kissed Rachel and she loved to be kissed and kissed hard and deep.

She pulled Scott down to her and even though the two Michigan defensive standouts were fucking her two lower holes, she wanted her mouth covered. She cupped the back of his head and kissed him hard. This turned him on to no end, he could taste the cum from Larry and Troy on her tongue, but right now he could care less.

He ran his fingers through her damp and cum covered hair and she moaned into his mouth as their tongues dueled with one another's

She broke the kiss; "Come on Scott, you can't let all of the Michigan men have their way with me. At least we can keep it in the Big Ten. Bring that cock over here and let me suck it, oh fuck, shit LaMarr, you're hitting places I never knew I had."

From there on anything she said was muffled as Scott stuck his cock to her lips and she opened wide and took him all the way in. He was thicker then Troy and just about as long. It looked unusual for her with a white cock seeing so far all she had was one Polynesian and two black cocks.

There was a mass of well muscled men now filling all three of Rachel's holes and she went wild sucking and riding the two cock that were plunging in and out of her pussy and ass.

LaMarr was the first to cum seeing Larry had just cum all over her back.

Rachel's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she felt LaMarr filling her cervix with his potent cum. This triggered another orgasm from her as she moaned and groaned all around Scott's cock that was buried in her throat.

LaMarr fell away and another defensive guy took his place.

Scott was next spraying his cum all over her face and into her hair.

And so it went for the next half an hour or so a litany of men fucked Rachel's mouth and pussy. The entire time Larry's cock continued to fill her ass and she came so many times, she lost count.

Exhausted from fucking Rachel's ass Larry gripped her tits hard and let loose a stream of cum in her bowels.

Rachel let out a squeal around a cock that was in her mouth and her eyes went wide as she felt him emptying his balls in her ass.

He slowly slipped out and his cum oozed from her asshole.

A number of men who surrounded Rachel came all over her face, back, chest and legs. A good amount of the cum dripped onto Larry seeing he was under her. He slipped out from under her and stood under a hot shower spray and cleaned the cum from his body. Looking back at Rachel, she was now on her knees, someone placed a towel on the floor so her knees wouldn't hurt as much and one of the large defensive linemen was fucking her furiously from behind.

In front of her she was sucking on another cock as three more men were stroking their cocks. The guy in her pussy came quickly depositing his cum deep in her pussy and she was nearly too weak to cum, but cum she did.

The cock in her mouth was getting larger and pulling from her mouth he squirted all over her face. As he staggered away another took his place as another also drove into her pussy.

Even though she looked like a mess, there was something very erotic to see this demure, girl next door type, totally covered in sweat and cum.

She sucked and bucked against the cock invading her cunt and after a couple of minutes both men came. The one in her pussy pulled out and shot all over her back. The one in her mouth, just like many before him, pulled out and shot his cum all over her face and into her hair. She opened her mouth and caught a good amount of it and let it drool out and down over her cum stained tits.

Thinking she had enough Troy and Larry came over to her and cleared the last few men from around her. They both picked her up and stepped over to one of the hot shower heads and placing her under it began washing the gallons of cum covering her body. Troy picked up a bottle of shampoo and dumped a good amount in her red locks and he worked his fingers through the cum filled hair.

Larry picked a bar of soap and began working her back and ass. He slipped a finger in where he dumped his load and a good amount seeped out. Kneeling down he worked his fingers into her tired thighs, calves and feet. Turning her around he worked his way upward and was now staring at a very, very red and swollen cunt. He gently washed the tuft of red hair above her pussy and slowly slipped first one then a second finger into her pussy and cleaned out a copious amount of cum. He smiled up at her; "Rachel you may want to douche real good when you get back to your hotel room.

Up above Troy had finished with her hair and was now gently washing her face, getting cum out of her ear canals and worked down her neck and gently washed her still erect nipples.

With Larry fingering her pussy and Troy washing her tits she started getting turned on again and let out a moan.

They turned her into the spray of the water and once rinsing her off took her out and dried her gently with a couple of large towels. They gave her some of their large baggy clothes to wear and once dressed she kissed them both tenderly and said; "You know guys, I want to thank you for getting me cleaned up, but in the process you sort of got me turned on again. What do you say to accompany me back to my hotel room and finish what the whole Pittsburgh Steeler defense started?"

They gave each other the high five and looked at the gorgeous Rachel; "Give us five minutes and we'll be on our way!"

When all of this was starting, in the coach's office, the head coach Mike Tomlin was breaking open a bottle of champagne. He poured himself a glass and then poured one for the MVP of the Super Bowl, Santonio Holmes one. As they toasted their victory there was a knock on the door and in walked Erin Andrews, the long legged busty blonde formally from ESPN, now doing special assignment for FNN.

She flashed them both a huge smile, she just loved black men, especially ones with mustaches and beards. It always felt great scrapping against her nipples or clit as they worshipped her flawless body. She knew before the hour was up she'd have both of them in her mouth, pussy and hopefully her tight asshole.

"Congratulations coach on your Super Bowl win and to you Santonio, congrats on the winning catch and MVP award. Well guys, aren't you going to offer a girl a drink to celebrate your victory?"

Both men scrambled to get her a cup and some champagne. As Mike poured her a cup he looked her up and down and loved what he saw. Her steel blue eyes bore into both of them and as she took a sip of the champagne he saw her tongue slowly lick around the ruby red lips that clung to the cup. She pulled the cup away and a stream of the bubble poured out of the cup and wet her bright red wrap around blouse. Her huge tits were for all to see nearly naked seeing the blouse was now nearly see-through.

"Oh my, looks like I spilled my drink, would either of you have a towel or a hanky so I can clean it up?"

They both smiled and stared at her nearly bare tits, they were the size of cantaloupes and the nipples were huge crowning the half dollar sized aureoles.

Mike spoke up first; "I'm sorry Erin, but I don't think I have anything here in my office to soak that up."

Santonio took a step towards her; you know you may want to get out of that wet blouse Erin. I wouldn't want you to stain your bra or catch your death of cold."

She smiled slyly at him; "Santonio, are you trying get me naked? Anyways, I can't stain my bra, I'm not wearing one."

Both men's eyes bugged out of their heads as she smiled at them and reached around to the side of her blouse, with deft fingers she tugged it open and let it slip off her shoulders and onto the chair behind her.

She pushed her arms together causing her huge tits to nearly bubble out from between her limbs. Her dark red aureoles peaked out and the pencil eraser nipples stiffened from the cool air in the office. Her golden blonde hair covered the upper slopes of her tits and she flipped it over both shoulders giving both men a better view of her gorgeous tits.

Erin raised the cup to her lips and just before she took a sip she pulled it away and the golden liquid trickled off her chin and across both fleshy orbs. They were both covered in the bubbly and she let out a squeal; "Oh my, I made a mess again, would you two gentleman please dry off my breasts.

In a flash both men were at her side and each cupped a full D sized tit and lowering their heads began licking and sucking the champagne from her chest.

She giggled and then turned to moans as Mike's lips captured her stiffening nipple. Santonio was running his tongue around and around her aureole.

Erin was in heaven, the mustaches and beards on both men were driving her crazy. She took the bottle of champagne and placing it at the hollow of her neck she tipped the bottle and more of the golden bubbly poured out covering her tits and the two men sucked, slurped and lapped away at the champagne and her tits.

The champagne trickled between her huge breasts and across her tight flat belly and settled in her extremely tight tailored black slacks.

Mike's hand traveled across her taut belly and finding the catch on her slacks popped it open, he tugged at the zipper and the slacks loosened around her trim hips.

Santonio's had one hand on her tit, squeezing it as he sucked away. His other hand was roaming across her gorgeous ass, it was smaller then Pam's but larger then Rachel's it was so firm, you could bounce quarters off of the tight cheeks. They were perfectly formed and the material of her slacks was caught in between the tight cheeks.

Santonio noticed the slacks loosening up and he tugged at them from behind as Mike pulled them down from the front. They went down, down, and even further down. They looked in awe at the long tanned legs of this nearly super model standing there with her slacks around her high heels and a tiny black thong hiding her pussy.

Erin bent over to pull off her slack and shoes. When she did this Santonio was staring at her gorgeous ass and he could not resist, he slapped it once and she let out a sexy moan. He slapped it a second time and she moaned again and wiggled her ass at him, but kept bent over even though she already had her slacks off.

Santonio slapped it again and again and her tight cheeks were beet red and she was moaning even louder. Her long golden hair fell across her face and her large tits swayed with every slap.

Mike was in front of her and he swept the hair from her face and pulled her up against him. Their lips met and his tongue shot into her mouth. She groaned when she felt his mustache scrape across her tender lips and let out a squeal when she felt Santonio pull down her tiny thong and attach his lips to her pussy lips.

She broke the kiss and Mike yanked off his pullover shirt. As he tossed it aside she began kissing his neck and moved down to his hairy chest. Erin let out a loud groan as Santonio's mustache scraped against her swollen clit and she leaned in and began sucking on Mike's puckered nipples.

Her hands were busy as she yanked open his pants and reaching in found his swollen cock, it wasn't very long, but it was extremely thick. As she wound her long slim fingers around it, it began to lengthen and now it was about seven inches long and she smiled to herself; "Just the right length!"

She was bent over and wrapped her ruby red lips around the black head of Mike's cock. She heard a rustling of clothes behind her and she lifted off of Mike's cock just long enough to catch a glimpse of Santonio's big black cock. It wasn't as fat as Mike's but it had to be at least another three or four inches longer.

While she was looking back at Santonio, Mike stripped off the rest of his clothes and when she turned back to him he sat down on the desk and she went back to sucking on his cock.

The room was filled with her slurping and the moans of Mike and her own as Santonio went back to licking her pussy.

Erin pulled off his cock and picked up a bottle of champagne and poured it across Mike's belly and cock. She slurped and licked up all of the golden bubbly and resumed sucking his cock. She now had his entire black cock down her throat and her gorgeous blonde hair fanned out across his black belly and crotch.

Erin moaned her frustration as Santonio pulled his mouth off her dripping cunt seeing she was just about ready to cum. She let out a loud grunt when he gripped her trim hips and lining up his cock shove forward. Her fat lipped cunt spread open and enveloped his black cockhead.

He pulled back and it popped back out. It was all shiny and wet from her heavy juices. Pushing forward again, he slipped back in and slid about half of his twelve inch cock into her.

Erin's lifted off of Mike's cock and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as she shook and started cumming. She felt her juices bathe his invading cock and she tightened her cunt muscles around his cock. All of a sudden she let out a loud scream, Mike had picked up a bottle of ice cold champagne and poured it directly over Erin's golden blonde hair, soaking her hair as it dripped down her face and across her tits and back.

Mike gripped her wet stringy hair and shoved her face back over his cock; "Come on you white slut, suck my fucking black cock. I'm going to shove it down your throat and don't you dare pull off if it."

Her eyes never left his as she sucked harder and bounced up and down on it. She let out a moan when she saw him pick up the champagne again and pour it over her head again. She slurped it up and tossed her hair around as it dripped into her gorgeous blue eyes.

Behind her Santonio was driving more and more of his cock into her pussy and her eyes went wide as she felt his cock push against her cervix. She groaned violently and shook as she came again, just about the same time he buried his cock balls deep in her cunt, the head entered and slipped totally into her cervix.

She wiggled as she felt nothing like it ever before. Her orgasm never subsided as it began to wane it started all over again and when she attempted to pull off of Mike's cock he shoved her head back down and fucked her face even harder.

Santonio pulled out of her cervix and started plummeting her pussy like a jack hammer taking long deep strokes, each one entering and exiting her cervix.

Her body shook constantly as she took the onslaught of the two black studs.

Mike pulled her off his cock and pulled her forward. When he did this Santonio popped out of her cunt and she nearly went crazy with lust.

Mike swept all of the papers and folders off his desk. He climbed up on the desk and pulled Erin over on top of him.

She welcomed the thicker, but considerably shorter cock into her cunt and began riding it wildly. Her long blonde hair tossed around her shoulders and she neared another orgasm.

Erin nearly blacked out when Santonio came up behind her. He gripped his cock, which was covered in her pussy juices; he lunged forward and slipped nearly three quarters of his long cock up her tiny ass.

She shook and fell against Mike as Santonio drove the remainder of his twelve inch cock up her ass. She let out a scream and started squirting all over Mike's cock, something she never experienced before in her life, both squirting and having her tiny asshole fucked by such a large cock, or any cock for that matter.

The two men continued to ravish the gorgeous blonde. Mike covered her mouth with his own and at the same time pinched her stiff nipples driving her over the top again.

While Mile assaulted her upper body and her pussy with his thick black cock, Santonio was attacking her lower body. He slammed his cock deeper and deeper into her and at the same time reached around and rubbed her clit roughly. Her juices were seeping out from around Mike's cock and she was cumming again and again.

She let out a loud blood curdling scream and slumped against Mike as she passed out from the intense orgasms that wracked her slender, lush body.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers