Super Bowl Party & Interview Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Mike couldn't hold off any longer and came in her tight pussy and mixing with her large amount of cum, it squirted out of her pussy all over the three of them.

Santonio was unaware of her passing out as he continued to plummet her asshole and sending one deep thrust into her asshole he emptied his swollen balls deep in her bowels.

Just about then she started cumming too and at the same time she felt him shooting his potent seed in her ass. She arched her back and thrust her ass harder against him and wiggling at the same time gave him one of the most intense orgasms he ever experienced.

The three of them slumped together on Mike's desk as she kissed Mike weakly. Pulling her mouth off of his let out a little laugh; "Well Coach, if you repeat, I make a promise I will be back to reward you in the same way, what do you say?"

"Well Erin, I'm not sure about Santonio here, but that is sure on hellava incentive to repeat!"

"Sure is coach, sure is!"

In the Arizona Cardinal locker room the atmosphere was a little more reserved and everyone was walking around with their heads down and was unaware that Lisa Guerrero and Jillian Barberie had entered the locker room.

All of the men knew Jillian from her commercials and her antics on the Fox pre-game shows.

She let them all have it; "What the fuck is going on in here guys, this isn't a wake, no one died, listen you were one play away from winning the Super Bowl. Now get your heads out of your asses and cheer up. Lisa and I are here to interview all of you guys and IF you are good, maybe we'll take your minds off of losing, right Lisa?"

"You got it Jillian; I'll take the defense and you can have the offense, seeing you're already offensive enough!"

"Very funny Lisa, before we begin how about the two of us putting on a little bi-show for the guys?"

A huge smile crossed Lisa's face; "Mmmmm that sound yummy to me Jillian, come here and give me a big kiss will ya!"

As the two gorgeous women met, both swept the other's long hair from their shoulder, Lisa's rich medium brown locks that were wavy and covering her upper chest and Jillian's glossy raven locks, that just like Lisa's covered her even larger chest.

Their lips barely met and their hands tightened in the others hair and pulled their mouths tighter to one another's.

The men closed a large circle around the two gorgeous women as their tongues darted out between their red glossy lips and tangled with the other's

Lisa was dressed in a tailored two piece cream colored skirt suit. It was cut such that it emphasized her tiny waist, large breast and hips and that Latin ass of hers.

As for Jillian, she was dressed like the slut she always portrays and she filled it in perfectly today. On top she was wearing a white lacy peasant blouse that dipped nicely at her breasts, showing them off beautifully. Below that she was wearing a micro-mini black skirt that hardly covered her nice tight trim ass. Her long shapely legs were bare and they looked extra long in her five inch fuck me high heel strappy shoes.

As the kiss intensified Lisa slid her hands up Jillian's body and slipping her long slim fingers in the top of Jillian's blouse she slid it off her shoulders and the tops of her DD tits came into view.

The men were whooping and hollering as they urged the two women to take it off, take it all off.

They broke the kiss and now Lisa, who just a few moments ago, had that gorgeous "Girl Next Door" look, now had lust in her eyes and licking her lips turned to Larry Fitzgerald and said; "Come on Larry, what I want is a big black hard cock in my mouth and cunt, not a slippery hot tongue like Jillian has, are you willing to fuck me in front of your teammates?"

He chuckled and worked his fingers into her long brown hair; "I thought you got the defense Lisa?"

She turned to Jillian and pulled her peasant blouse down past her huge tits. Bending over she sucked one huge nipple and silver dollar sized aureole in between her lips. She licked it until it was as stiff as a board. Pulling her lips off of it, her saliva was dripping off the tip and she worked her fingers into the taut mound. Turning back to Larry she licked her bee stung lips and said; "As you can see Larry, I swing ways men, women, offensive, and defense. So what do you say Larry?"

He pulled her to him and kissed her hard and she squealed into his mouth. His large wide receiver hands cupped her ample ass and even though she had a great ass his large hands made her cheeks disappear.

She ground her pussy to his crotch and kissed him back with such force that when they broke the kiss they were both out of breath.

By now a group of men surrounded the half naked Jillian and she spotted Kurt Warner and she just loved his full beard and couldn't wait to feel that face buried between her tits and legs. She giggled as she pulled Kurt to her; I guess other then you, I get the defense right Kurt?"

"Oh I don't know about that Jillian, we are a very cohesive team and we share and share alike right Larry?"

Larry pulled his face from the long slender nape of Lisa's neck and smiled; "Sure do Kurt, sure do!" He went back to nipping at her neck as his hands began unbuttoning her form fitting jacket. It nearly leaped from her body seeing how tight it was. It fell to the floor and beneath that she was wearing a silky lavender camisole/bodysuit. His mouth moved to her upper chest and rained kisses on the tops of her large firm tits. He was squeezing her ass again and he stopped long enough to yank down the zipper and tugging at the material the skirt gave way and fell in a puddle around her ankles.

She kicked the skirt away and Larry took a step back to take in her beauty and beautiful she was. Her lavender bodysuit molded to her body like a second skin. At her pussy a wet patch was evident and her camel toe smiled at all who looked her way. Her rather short legs looked fantastic in her high heels and the calves were perfectly shaped and her slender thighs led to a pussy that just begged to be fucked and sucked. Larry turned her around and he and a few other guys sucked in their breath as they stared at one of the most perfect asses they had ever seen. It stood high on her hips. Tight, compact and yet just big enough to give ever a priest a hard-on and wonder how a cock would feel sliding in and out of her asshole.

Before he could reach out for her again she slipped to her knees and placing her skirt under her she got prepared for a blowjob session to end all blowjobs.

Sliding her fingers in the tight pants of Larry's uniform she tugged it down and tossed it aside. Pulling his jock and cup away she caught her breath as his cock slapped her chin and bounced up and down before her.

"Oh my god Jillian, look at this monster, I'm in for a night like not ever before. What do you think Jillian?"

Jillian mumbled something that Lisa couldn't hear. As she looked at Jillian she had Kurt Warner's and Steve Breaston's cock in her mouth. She moved from one white cock to the other black cock and as she sucked on one she rubbed the other against her cheek and chin, she was in cock heaven!

Lisa laughed and turned back to Larry, she wrapped her slim fingers around his large shaft, but her fingers did not touch. Licking her lips she leaned forward and ran her tongue around and around the black mushroomed head.

One thing about Lisa, she produces a large amount of saliva and after a few seconds his cockhead was coated with her saliva. She ran her tongue up and down the length of his cock, up and down along the top, sides and beneath. When she pulled away it was dripping, she fisted it and jacked him off as she looked up at him with those large brown eyes.

Two other naked players now surrounded her and she slid over to Alan Branch and popped his more manageable cock into her mouth as she continued to jack off Larry's huge cock. Soon Alan's cock was dripping too and she jacked off both black men as she took Matt Ware's cock into her mouth. She was ecstatic, two black cocks in her hands and one in her mouth. She just wished that before it was all over she would also have one in her pussy and one in her ass. "Mmmmmm;" she thought five black cocks at one she couldn't wait.

Just then a large pair of black hands swept her long silky brown hair aside as slipping his fingers under her bodysuit straps slipped them off her shoulders and with one swift motion had it down around her waist.

She had to pull Matt's cock out of her mouth and let go of Alan's and Larry's cock, but quickly got all three back where they were before.

With Matt's cock still in her mouth she looked up at two of the largest naked black men she had ever seen, even though Alan Branch was well over 300 pounds, Mike Gandy and Levi Brown were huge, not only in body size but also in black cock and she loved it.

Mike was the man who slipped her lingerie off and she was surprised in the tender way he had done that. He placed his hands under her arms and lifted like a play doll. He lay down on the cold tile floor and slid her over onto his bulky figure.

Lisa knew what was coming next and welcomed it as he gripped his huge cock and finding the small hole rubbed his cock back and forth painting it with her thick creamy juices. She knew it was lined up perfectly and she lowered her body and his thick black cock slipped into her foaming pussy.

Inch by inch she lowered her body and suddenly she started cumming, her cunt tightened around his already cunt splitting cock and she let out a loud groan. She ran her hands up her body, across her heaving tits and into her lush brown locks. Her mouth was sucking as much air into her lungs as possible and her eyes were open wide watching the other black men converging on her naked form.

As her orgasm subsided her juices made it even easier for Matt to enter her. She leaned forward showing her tight ass to Alan.

He skipped away and returned soon with a bottle of clear liquid. He knelt down behind her and opening the bottle he squirted the shiny liquid all over her lower back and it dripped between her tight ass cheeks.

Lisa let out a squeal as she felt it drip down and coat her asshole; "Oh fuck Alan, are you going to do what I think you are?"

Alan chuckled; "Lisa if you think I'm going to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours you're right."

Before she could respond she felt his cock enter her tight hole. It hurt like hell, but it was an exquisite pain and soon she was rocking back and forth as the two black cocks fucked her holes.

The three of them got into a steady rhythm and she loved it. She reached up and guided two more cock towards her. She alternated sucking the two black cocks while jacking off the other one. She was in cock heaven and one by one the men started cumming. She was covered in sweat and now as they came cum was dripping off her face, tits and seeping out of her asshole and pussy. As one man came in her and slipped away another took his place and she was welcoming it.

Lisa was cumming again when she hear a wild wail coming from the shower room.

In there a number of the offensive line was helping Kurt fuck Jillian.

The cameraman was shaking as he tried to keep the camera still while he pulled his cock out and jacked off to the most erotic scene he had ever filmed and he's seen a lot since the inception of FNN.

Larry Fitzgerald had cum a lot earlier in Lisa and was now joining Kurt to take on Jillian.

Four of Kurt Warner's huge linemen had her spread eagled three feet off the floor with Jillian facing downward. Kurt stepped in between Jillian's slender thighs and as two of the linemen held her legs wide apart he entered her. He had to do little, if any movements. The four linemen moved her back and forth on Kurt's cock and she was going berserk.

Larry stepped around the two linemen holding her arms and he stood in front of her. Gripping her head he guided his cock, still covered in Lisa's cum into her mouth.

Jillian licked it up willingly and could taste Lisa on him which caused her to suck even harder and he was now buried in her throat.

The four linemen rocked her back and forth on both ends Kurt and Larry fucked the gorgeous raven haired slut. Running back Tim Hightower and Fullback Tim Castille slipped to the floor under Jillian and sucked, licked and squeezed her huge hanging tits as they rocked back and forth

Jillian started cumming around Kurt's deep thrusting cock and the two linemen holding her legs had a hard time holding her up. She shook violently and came all over the two runners who lay on the shower room floor.

Steve Breaston came over along side of Larry and slapped him on the back; "Hey Larry, how about sharing that white bitch's mouth with me?"

"Sure Steve have a go at her, I want some of this cunt's pussy. How about it Kurt are you willing to share?"

"Sure Larry it's all yours. I'll tell you Larry she is one hot cunt. I thought I was going to cum several times when I felt her cumming."

Larry slipped to the floor under Jillian; "Okay guys lower her slowly as Kurt pulls out of her."

The linemen lowered her slowly onto his slender, but well muscled body. Her tits crushed against his chest as they lowered her. Steve slowly knelt down as she continued to suck away at his cock.

Just before her cunt came in contact with his stiff black pole Kurt pulled out and the linemen dropped her onto Larry's cock.

Jillian let out a loud groan as one cock left her cunt and another one replaced it. With her legs still spread out wide, Kurt knelt down behind her as gripping her tight ass cheeks, spread them apart and shoved in hard. His cock parted her asshole and it slid in rather easily seeing his cock was covered in her multiple orgasms.

Jillian was cumming constantly now and was having a hard time sucking on Steve's cock. She was moaning and gasping for air.

Steve was kneeling before her, his large wide receiver fingers gripping her wild black hair. He had her head tipped upward, her dark eyes were wide open looking up at him as he started fucking her mouth faster and faster. He let out a loud groan and pulling his cock out of her mouth started cumming all over her face.

Cum hit her chin and shot upwards into her mouth. She licked it up and before she could open her mouth another shot splattered across her face and into her hair.

As Steve finished QB Matt Leinart stepped up and shoved his cock into her mouth.

Jillian shook as she could not believe how out of control the whole situation had turned out.

Kurt pounded away at her ass and soon was slowing and picking up the pace. When he felt her squeeze her ass cheeks it was just too much and he started cumming in her ass

Jillian felt him shooting in her ass and she started cumming yet again.

Kurt fell away and the last shot covered her back and into her black mane of hair. When he stepped back another man took his place and being even larger then Kurt made Jillian let out a loud groan. One by one nearly twenty men fucked Jillian's cunt, asshole or mouth. When the last of them emptied their balls all over her face she slipped to the floor and guided her hands over her cum slick skin and smiled to herself. "Fuck Terry Bradshaw and the others who wanted her out of the NFL Today, she was a cum slut and seeing Terry was for the Steelers she was even happier she had fucked half of the Arizona Cardinal team."

She was savoring the cum covering her body when a naked and just as well fucked as herself, Lisa came walking into the shower room; "Hey slut, want to shower together?"

Jillian crawled to her knees and on weak legs pulled Lisa over to her. Their large tits met first and they hugged and caressed each other. Jillian guided her over to one of the shower heads and stepping forward both of them stood there for a good two or three minutes just letting the hot water rinse the gallons of cum off their lush bodies.

When Lisa broke the embrace she picked up a bottle of shampoo and worked the lather into Jillian's black locks. Once finished she soaped up Jillian's sexy body and Jillian did the same for Lisa, neither of them missed a spot and took extra time on each other's tits, asses and pussies. By the time they were finished both bodies were covered in lush suds and looked very, very erotic and a number of the men were once again sporting huge hard-ons.

Lisa looked at Jillian and they both shook their heads, no, no way.

Larry and Kurt came over to them and rinsed them off. Larry was the first to speak; How about the four of us head back to your hotel and drown our sorrows in a bottle of champagne we thought we were going to drink in celebration of a victory."

Jillian laughed out loud; "Larry I thing you guys are all winners and I believe you just proved it to both Lisa and me. Sure let's head back, but lets first stop and get a bite to eat. I think it's going to be a LONG HARD NIGHT!"

The ladies finished rinsing off, dried each other and gave the entire roster a treat as they ate each other's pussy for a few minutes. When they finished they dressed and hand in hand the four left the losing locker room all feeling like real big winners, mission accomplished.

Stay tuned for the upcoming undercover expose' involving many of the cable news sexy ladies and men. From interviewing the present and past president, to going undercover in massage parlors, taking on unscrupulous college teachers and marriage counselors who prey on unsuspecting couples in trouble.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers