Super Girls Vol. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Parabella was in a kind of sensual heaven. The blue body before her was driving her into a state of distraction as the soft skin and big perky breasts pushed against her, the sweeping caresses setting her on fire. Conflicting emotions warred inside and she ached for something she couldn't quite name.

Slowly Deepsix broke the kiss and, without comment, moved down until Bella could feel hot breath between her breasts. Bella hung forever in a state of anticipation until she felt the warm exhalation move across one rounded tit and felt soft lips clamp around her throbbing nipple.

"Uh!" She gasped between clenched teeth as she felt her friends tongue swirl around the aureole and flick across the tip. "Oh Deep! Please harder!"

The blue girl felt the pale body beneath her writhe with pleasure as she gently chewed the out thrust nipple and sucked on it hard. The skin tasted slightly of salt and with a hint of musk. Deepsix's head was swimming with conflicting impulses. She was just helping a friend, much like administering a shot or splinting a broken limb but then why did she feel so light-headed? Her pussy was hot and her bare breasts throbbed so unmercifully that it was difficult not to grab them herself.

Deepsix switched her attentions to the other firm globe and brought up her right hand to knead the one she had left behind. She knew what had to come next.

Shifting her body to Bella's left side she leant over her friend, nose to nose, as her right hand moved down across the flat belly. Bella's eyes widened as Deeps fingers cupped her pubic mound and she unconsciously lifted one thigh boot clad knee to allow those fingers to travel further. Deepsix gently rubbed her hand up and down, feeling the heat and growing moisture beneath. They gazed into one another's eyes.

Parabella moistened her lips with her tongue. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she murmured throatily.

Deepsix almost smiled, she thought she knew what the other girl needed and if this were to be done properly then she would do it. With a graceful motion she got to her feet at the side of the bed, breasts bouncing and looked down at the half naked pale girl who's perfect tits were heaving with excitement. Deep pushed off her boots with her feet and turned around presenting her full, rounded buttocks, the top of her arse cleavage showing above her tight costume. Grasping the top of her leggings with both hands she smoothly slide them down until she was bent right over, her behind pointing right at the watching super heroine.

Bella could see everything. The blue girl's taut arse was a masterpiece of erotic sculpture, smooth and firm. Between the thighs Parabella could see her friend's pussy, it was perfection, completely bald from this angle with just a hint of blue lips showing. Above, the sight of her puckered arsehole made Bella's breath catch in her throat.

Slowly Deep straightened and turning, moved to the foot of the bed followed by Bella's gaze. She had a tiny tuft of white hair just above the cleft of her pussy. The blue girl crept forward on all fours, her dangling tits looking almost the same as when she was standing, until she was poised between Parabella's legs. Reaching forward she slowly pulled off the skin tight shorts, exposing the girl's hairless mound. Bella was so aroused that the flesh was almost pink, her vulva engorged with blood. Instantly Deeps could smell her excitement and see the glistening juice. All hesitation was gone now, all that Deep wanted to do was to push her face into that irresistible pussy and eat out the pale girl until she could not cum again.

The shorts were getting caught up in the tops of Bella's boot so Deep ripped them apart with a swift motion and crept even closer, rubbing her hands along the pale thighs.

"Dammit Deep, do me! Please!" Parabella cried with all her remaining strength, managing to bring up one hand to pinch at a swollen nipple. "Take me however you want!"

Deepsix had never been this close to another woman's most private place and despite her urgency she paused for a moments thought. She had been so reluctant to start with, so shocked when Bella insisted she take her clothes off too but now...now was different.

Looking up the length of the pale body, taut belly encircled by the belt of metallic links leading to mounded breasts leading to Bella's rapt features, Deep moved the last few inches and licked up the length of the dripping pussy. The taste was exciting, it tasted of heat and desire, like the essence of sex. Bella groaned with rapture and the blue girl licked again, pressing her face closer so that the warmth of her conquests pussy bathed her face. Probing with her tongue, Deep stuck it in as far as she could reach feeling that if she could reach in a hands length it would not be enough.

"Oh god Deep, that's good!" Bella cried, her thighs pressing against the other girls head. "Don't stop! Ah!" She felt hands gripping her hips as the other girl lapped at her centre, pressing her face into her crotch. Bella's stomach muscles tensed as Deep's roving tongue found her clit, grinding against the button before lips closed around it and she started to suck.

Parabella felt sweat beading over her lithe body, breaking out over her tits and trickling down her stomach to between her legs. The pleasure pulsed in her veins and sang in her head, she found herself propped up on her elbows so that she could look down her body at Deep. The blur girl's mouth was locked to her snatch, eyes closed with concentration. Then they opened and the two gazes met. Deep reached up with both hands to clasp Bella's breasts again, tweaking each nipple between finger and thumb as she continues her oral attack.

A tide of pleasure was rising in Parabella, goosebumps rose all over, she felt weightless. She threw her head back and let out a shriek of pure ecstasy as her hips jerked up and down uncontrollably as the orgasm hit. She reached for Deep's head and pulled her face in to her pussy, feeling her friends nose push into her clit. This final stimulation finished it as her whole body was wracked with spasms of delight.

Deepsix sucked at Bella's pussy, drunk on her sweetening juices and feeling the exhilaration of making her cum. AS the pale girl finally stilled Deepsix slid up the length of her perfect body, breasts slipping against each other with the sweat of their coupling until they were face to face once more.

"I think you did it," murmured Bella drowsily as she touched the others cheek and despite the slick of pussy juice, kissed her passionately.

"You can sleep now," Deepsix told the exhausted super heroine, holding her close. "I will stay here with you."

If I wake up first I'm gonna give you a hell of a surprise, though Parabella as she closed her eyes and nestled down beneath the warm, comforting weight of Deepsix.

12