Super Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob tossed her a cloth he unbelievably kept in his desk before nodding, "So when can you start?"

-

The next week made Alisa develop a dual hatred for the service industry and people. Her shifts had her walking the casino floor delivering food and drinks to patrons. She also had her ass smacked more than most newborns. But, if nothing else, Rob had been right. In the few times someone decided they wanted to do more than tip Alisa, security had tossed them out fast. Kilkin probably figured it wasn't worth having one of the workers run to the police about abuse. Grant would have people in here faster than the Aces could blink. Other than that, things could be worst. Most of the workers were friendly enough and no one from school was around to see her. She had expected Rob to make another move on her, but thankfully he found another new girl to fuck. Every time her shift ended she met one of Grant's loyalists to drop off her report. The young detective only saw her in her hero outfit, so her cover was intact.

Alisa was getting ready for her shift with two other girls when Rob burst in. Alisa had luckily gotten into her outfit, but the two others were in different stages of undress. Alphon didn't seem that interested in their tits however. He actually looked a little panicked as he counted the three of them.

"You three, you're off the floor."

They looked at each other with wide eyes. How the hell did she manage to get fired in a week? Rob tapped the door impatiently and shook his head.

"For fucks sake people! Did I say you were fired? I need you on the top floor pronto!"

The brunette next to Alisa actually whistled. After the interview, Alisa had not seen the third floor at all. If the common workers were being sent up, that meant...

"Private party?" The blonde next to her said.

Rob nodded, "Mr. Kilkin is meeting some associates for a meeting. Real short notice. You three and two others will see to their needs."

The manager stepped in and closed to door firmly. The blonde gulped and Alisa put on her best nervous face.

"Now let me be really clear about this. You will serve drinks, set down food, and send the rest of the meeting staring at the wall. You will be deaf and mute. Each of you will get a nice little bonus if you take whatever you think you hear in that office to the grave. Or you will go to that grave. Can I be any more fucking clear?"

The three of them nodded vigorously. This little sleaze ball didn't scare Alisa. But what she might hear in that meeting was enough to make her nod like her head would fall off.

-

Alisa put the glass on the table and inwardly grimaced as a hand caressed her ass. The whenever he got low enough he would run his hand across her barely covered pussy. Sometimes he even pressed the fabric against her in some light fingering. Alisa endured it by thinking of his teeth being punched in.

"I like the new girls Rob found." Brandon Kilkin told his father.

In the five minutes she had known him Alisa had learned that Brandon lived up to his reputation as a dirty thug. His father, who nodded while having the brunette suck his cock under the desk, was only slightly better. Only because, unlike his son, Brian was smart. Brian Kilkin had the cold eyes of a killer and every move he made seemed to scream murder. With his brains it was not hard to see how he had built up the Aces. Brandon so far seemed dumb as a post. Which made him the perfect replacement to run the Aces if daddy went to jail.

Brian took a gulp of the whisky on his desk, "Maybe I should pay him more. Nah."

Father and son laughed under the night sky. The office was Ace red and filled with leather couches and seats and tables made from wood Alisa was sure didn't come from around here. Aside from the pyramid like roof, a large window with a view of Allston was behind Brian. Brandon gave her another squeeze before sending her off. Alisa walked back to the wall and stood with the other four servers. She was the only one not sweating in fear of having their head lopped off; she was trembling with excitement as the door opened. As the hero of Allston, this would be her first time seeing all there crime lords in person.

The first to come in was Billy Rust, the leader of the Blue Devils. He played the part of biker boss well with his blue hat and black leather jacket. Under that he wore a blue button up and pants. His blue eyes were hidden by shades and he was sporting a bushy beard. Rust and Brandon clapped hands and the Devil tipped his hat to Brian.

He sat down ordered a beer at once, "Gotta hope the Red Sand has my brand." He roared with laughter that only Brandon bothered to go along with. They seemed comfortable with each other, interesting.

George Roy came in soon after. Out of all the criminals in Allston, the head of the Crowns was the most powerful. He was a large black man that seemed to tower over everyone in the room. He wore a white suit with a golden tie, vest, and scarf draped over his shoulders. Alisa didn't see a single hair on his head, though he had a stubble. Roy's dark eyes roamed around the room before sitting down. Alisa stepped up to take his order, but the crime boss waved her off.

"Nothing for me. I just want to get to business."

Brian's lips twitched into a frown. It was clear that he would love to toss his guest out the window, but that wouldn't end well. Besides George looked like he could snap the slightly plump Kilkin in half.

"Fine. The business is that bitch moving in on our city."

Should she be pleased they had called a meeting for her or worried?

Billy set down his beer and shrugged, "The hero? She aint been seen 'round my parts. Wouldn't mind folding her over my hood though."

Brandon smile was killed at once by a glare from his father, "And how long is that going to last, Rust? That is the same fucking idea that shuts down operations."

The Blue Devil snorted, "So she can toss a car? Not one of those bullet proof types now is she? The hero is some young thing with a pair of tits and some strong arms. We just gotta aim for that blonde little head."

Alisa felt her eye twitch in anger. The hell did it matter if she was bullet proof? This hick was putting her down for that? Was his skull proofed against her fist?

Brian seemed to share some of her feelings. The Ace scowled in disgust and turned to George Roy. The Crown had stayed silent since arriving and now shrugged himself.

"We wait."

Brian was surprised, "What?"

"I said, wait. What do any of us know about her? She is super strong, and young? Do we know what she really looks like, where she lives, or what cover she might have? We don't have enough to make a move."

"We don't have time for that! She could be out there right now busting another deal or knocking out a crew. We need to nip this bitch in the bud now people depend on her more than they fear us!"

"Fear you, boy." Rust said, "Not Blue Devils or Crowns going around and taking women off the street. Sure I might jack a car or smuggle contraband in a bike. Roy here might charge people to walk down a street or to not get their asses beat. But it's the Aces that put people in debt or get their daughters fucked."

Brian went as red as his office, "You piece of shit! And what happens if the bitch takes me down? Huh? Are you just going to hide in your trailer and hope she doesn't knock on the door?"

Rust stood up and glared at Kilkin. Brian stood up as well. Brandon looked between them nervously. The other girls were staring straight ahead like the criminals were just ghosts. Alisa was watching the whole thing intently, her eyes going to each of them as they spoke. When she looked at George Roy, he was looking right at her.

Suddenly the Crown boss stood up, "If this is all that's going to happen, I have business to do."

That seemed to break the tension somewhat as Brian snapped his eyes on Roy, "Hmph.

George walked out without another word. Rust sat down and took a deep gulp of his beer, glaring at Brian the whole time. With a sigh of relief, Brandon stood up. His father was much less relaxed. He turned to Alisa and the other girls and jerked his head.

"All of you fuck off."

Brandon opened his mouth to protest before he was cut off, "Out. Now. My son will be too busy learning the family business to stick his cock in any of you."

As they left, Alisa caught Brandon eyeing her. Great. She was walking down the hall when the girl in front of her stopped. Narrowly avoiding a crash, Alisa glared at her then up the hall. George Roy stood there, not even pretending to listen to Rob talk as the manager was probably mounting bullshit on him. The Crown looked at Alisa and pointed. Rob followed the finger and nodded quickly before call her over.

Rob was quick and to the point, "Mr. Roy here would like to spend some time with you."

No room for argument, in his works or eyes. Alisa had no desire to spend 'time' with the Crown boss, but no normal worker would say no to her boss and the most powerful criminal in Allston.

-

Rob let them borrow his office after Roy not so subtly said so. The manager caved fast under pressure, Alisa wondered how well he would do in interrogation. Her main problem was the man next to her. This was a golden moment, but Alisa couldn't hope to get a knocked out George out of the casino. Killing him would only set off a gang war so big Grant might have a heart attack.

Roy pointed at the desk, "Lean over there."

Any normal girl would have slapped him. But he was George Roy, and she was a server at the Red Sand. So Alisa walked over to the desk and bent over with her arms out against the edge. His hands were soon all over her barely covered body. They cupped her ass and slid up her sides before squeezing her breasts. Alisa blushed lightly as he kneaded her mounds, he was surprisingly tender. James Starch had been rough with her. While she may or may not have got off on that, there was something to be said for a softer touch. Roy leaned in until he was formed against her back. His erection poked at her and his breath was on her neck. She shivered and breathed in when her outfit was pulled down to let her breasts free.

Just as his hands went to playing with her bare breasts he moved his mouth near her ear, "Don't react strangely. Act normal."

Huh? Alisa turned her head slightly, and then turned it back when he pinched her nipples.

"You're just a girl getting fucked. Nothing else. Not a mole for Grant."

Oh shit. Now Alisa kept her face forward to avoid his eyes.

"Hmph, you don't even deny it. Good. Rust and Kilkin might have cops in their pocket but I run payroll where it counts. You feed info to the new hero, who spills it to Grant."

Relief flooded through her. She was about to kill him for finding her identity, but this could work. A hand left her breast and roamed down to cup her pussy. The thin fabric of her outfit ground against her and forced a light moan out of her.

Roy smiled, "Good. That little shit Rob is probably right outside. All he needs to hear from you is moans. Got it?"

Alisa nodded. George pushed aside the fabric and pushed two fingers in her pussy. Alisa's pants from the two digits pumping her were very real. The whole situation was oddly exciting.

"Now listen close. The hero and I have a common interest in seeing this place go down. I open the door for that, and she owes me a favor. Got it?"

Alisa nodded again. In response he added a third digit to the finger fuck. She was more than wet by that time and was feeling the first tingling of an orgasm.

"Two days from now Brian Kilkin is planning on leaving town by plane. I got the pilot to tell me that his boss was meeting with some dealers. I think he needs a trip to a cell. Tell the hero, and just the hero. What she does with it is up to her."

Alisa nodded yet again. The deal was all in her favor anyway. Satisfied, Roy's fingers left her pussy. Alisa looked back just in time to see his cock come out. The Crown straightened up and guided his manhood into her. He was leagues bigger than Starch, a large cock he buried into her. Alisa gripped the table as Roy drove into her wet pussy. His hands grabbed her breasts again and rolled her tips between his fingers. Alisa moaned loudly and moved her hips against him, desperate to feel more of him in her. He obliged and pumped into her until she was sure she was going to break the desk. Her climax hit first making her eardrums in more danger of breaking. George pulled out and blew his load across her ass and back. Alisa slumped down and rested against the desk while the Crown zipped up. He gave a quick nod before opening the door. Sure enough Rob appeared quickly from his place near the corner. Roy either must have liked the sex or wanted to get on the hero's good side, since he recommended Alisa get the rest of her shift off. If only he knew it was both.

-

Two days later Alisa punched in for her last day of work. Before she stepped into the dressing room she looked around the casino floor. Andrew was sitting at a blackjack table; he actually seemed pretty good at it. She had decided to nab Brian Kilkin herself, and then turn him in. She didn't know how George Roy found out about her, but her bet was the detective she reported to. Even if he hadn't found a way to buy off one of Grant's trusted men she couldn't risk the Aces hearing about a raid. She would work for an hour, grab Andrew on her break, change up and get Brian. While Andrew took the criminal to Grant Alisa would go back to work and erase any proof that she was involved.

That was the plan, anyway. Alisa was about to put on her work clothes when the door opened. As if some higher power decided to mess with her, Brandon Kilkin walked in with two other girls.

Brandon beamed when he saw her, "Prefect timing! One more for our celebration."

"Celebration?"

"Yep! Dad's going out of town for a while and I get to watch over things. Me and the girls were going to have some fun. You can join us."

Yea, no. Alisa didn't like having some old gamblers touch her but she wasn't all that fond of spending time with this thug.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's my shift..."

Brandon held up a hand, "Rob can choke on it. The boss told you to stay here and fuck me, so that's what you are going to do. Got it?"

Alisa clenched her fist and nodded.

"Good. Sit on the dressing table..." Brandon ordered the other two as well.

Alisa sat naked on the edge of the table and blushed when the black haired girl he took from the bar slid up her lap to face her. Alisa wasn't attracted to other women but the bartender sure did from the way she pressed their breasts together. The brown haired girl, another serving girl, was busy sucking Kilkin to hardness. Once he was ready he walked up to them and slid his cock between their pussies. The bartender licked at her neck and breasts playfully. Alisa blushed as she felt Brandon's manhood poke at their stomachs. He was getting some lubricant as well since both girls were growing wet from the friction. Suddenly the bartender cried out, Brandon had chosen to penetrate her first. Alisa could count this as the first time she was pinned under someone being fucked. Kilkin thrust forcefully enough into her to make the girl bounce against Alisa. The added movement against her was starting to drive Alisa crazy, they were still close enough for his cock to rub against her own pussy while reaming the bartender. Brandon noticed her soft moans and leaned in close. Besides pushing the two girls even closer it let him brush Alisa's lips.

"You want it next?"

Alisa shook her head. Brandon crushed his lips against her own and forced his tongue in. Alisa moaned into the kiss as he ravaged her mouth while fucking another female. One of his hands made its way between the two girls and squeezed Alisa's breast with practiced skill. At the same time his pace picked up in the bartender, which meant the friction against her own pussy increased. She was so worked up by then she couldn't tell how much of the wetness down there was hers. Brandon pumped the bartender before cumming in her. She gave off a loud moan right in Alisa's ear before resting against the blonde hero for support. It wasn't like Alisa had much say in the matter anyway. Kilkin finally broke the kiss and pulled his cock out of the bartender. After letting the blonde server smother his manhood in her breasts he was back to hardness soon enough.

"How about now?"

Bastard. It wasn't like he was really going to stop if she said no. He just did this for make her horny. And she was really horny now. Alisa ground her teeth and nodded, hoping he wasn't the type to ask her "What she wanted and where". Thankfully he wasn't. He just thrust his cock into her pussy and took off. The serving girl pulled the bartender off her and buried her head in her pussy. The black haired girl was revived quickly and rolling on the floor with her playmate. Brandon used the free space to bury his head in her breasts, licking and sucking her flesh lustily. Alisa wrapped her legs around him in her own lustful drive. Over his head Alisa saw the two others eating each other out. Brandon hammered her pussy until the juices were dripping from the table. Without warning he hugged her close and climaxed. Alisa panted heatedly as he filled her with cum.

Brandon looked at her cockily and leaned in for a kiss, "How did the boss do?"

Alisa pulled up a smile and even cupped his face, "Hard and rough. Like this."

He raised his brow just as she clenched her fist and punched him. The Ace staggered for a second before falling over. The other girls yelled in alarm and untangled themselves from their lovemaking. Alisa gritted her teeth and jumped at them. As lightly as she could she knocked their heads together and put them out like Brandon. It was not ideal, but she couldn't let them go running onto the floor naked. Alisa looked down at herself, naked and covered in both her and Brandon's fluids, and swore. She had really gotten turned on by that? Dreaming about getting fucked by a thug was one thing, actually letting one fuck her was another. Shaking her head Alisa grabbed her clothing bag and ran up the service stairs. She would just wait for Andrew and then they would nab Brian.

-

Alisa and Andrew ran down the hallway. Alisa had abandoned her heels to run faster, Brian Kilkin was not going to escape because she tripped. They were halfway down the hallway when Andrew stopped short. Alisa slowed down and glared at him.

"Come on! We need to hurry."

Her support just stood there and looked around, "Where is everyone?"

"Huh?"

"It's empty. Why have no guards or even casino staff run into us?"

Alisa looked around now and realized he was right. She had been so pissed off about Brandon and eager to bust his father that she hadn't noticed. It was not that late, the top floor of the Red Sand should be full of life. But the hall was silent. Not the silence of calm or quiet, but of death. A shiver went up Alisa's spin as the two took off. They reached the door without finding a single sign of life. Alisa kicked the door with all her might, and a looming fear.

When the door fell down, that fear came up her throat with some food. The red office was now a blood red that covered the floor, walls, and dripped from the ceiling. Scraps of flesh decorated the rich leather couches and fine wood furniture. The heads that lay on the table told her that the Ace lieutenants and Rob Alphon would no longer be going to jail. The hero bent over and fought to keep her lunch down. She couldn't let go here. Because they were not the only people in the gore covered office.

The killer was dressed in all black, a long robe and hooded cloak. The figure was slim, but Alisa couldn't make out the gender. The face was covered in black as well, only a white mask shaped like a skull stared at them. A large metal scythe was impaled in the corpse of Brian Kilkin. In all, the killer looked like the Grim Reaper jumped out of a fairy tale. The two heroes and the black killer watched each other for a fraction of a second before the scene broke. The black mass shifted and Andrew pulled out his gun and fired. The killer leapt in the air, landed on the table, and kicked. Alisa paled even more as Rob's face, frozen in a look of pure terror, sailed past her. Andrew knocked aside another head and shot more bullets. The killer moved like some sort of demon from hell and dodged every one. Finally Alisa found her strength and stepped forward. She picked up the table and swung it at her enemy. Then she blinked as the killer crouched easily on the table and ran toward her. A few rounds from Andrew forced the killer off and back next to Bran. Instead of try and fight two enemies in a closed space, the killer kicked the chair the body was in. The force broke the window and sent both Bran and the killer down. Andrew reached the edge first, followed by a shaken Alisa. They could see the bloody landing, but no sign of the killer.