Super Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alisa stepped back and leaned against the desk. She faced the window and breathed the night air deeply, not so much as glancing at the office behind her. That couldn't even be described. It was something she had never thought to see. Bad things happened, the Brotherhood taught that. But that black monster had not killed them, it slaughtered the Aces. Just that made Alisa finally lean over and wretch. Andrew's hand was on her arm soon after, his face stern. If this touching him, he did not show it.

"Come on."

"But..."

"The police will be here soon. No matter what, Grant cannot see a young, blonde girl anywhere near this office."

This was true, but Alisa didn't want to turn around, "That person, it did this."

Andrew nodded, "This is not something for police."

Alisa looked up at him with narrowed eyes, "You know it?"

"Know OF it. This is my first time ever seeing it. If we want to see the sun rise we need to get back now."

Alisa stood up and took a deep breath. She just needed to stall one more second to build up her courage, "What is it?"

Andrew was already at the door. That alone was enough to tell her he was scared. And that scared her.

"You might know it too, from your days at the Academy. The Brotherhood has many enemies, and that is one of them. We don't know its name or gender, so we just call it the Hero Slayer."

Suddenly, the gory room did not seem so bad.