Super Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes....oh god....yes..fuck me...I...need..." Kristy started to say but before she could finish I pushed #8 cutting her off in the middle of a word. The wild sex machine was driving both of us insane with lust, her head dropped to the bed and her hands clawed the sheets as I pounded my huge cock faster and harder into her tormented asshole. She moaned and panted unable to speak but I could feel her body convulsing as orgasms continually flooded over her.

I couldn't stand much more, the combination of the powerful vibrator and her tight ass was almost more than I could bear. Kristy was past thinking of anything, her mind now had only room for the overwhelming sexual sensations that poured up from her machine filled cunt and her cock filled ass. I knew she couldn't take much more, but I was crazy with lust and had to find out what the ultimate feeling would be like from the sex machine buried in her cunt next to my pounding cock. So I took a deep breath and pushed #10!

It hit me like a hot poker rammed into me, the waves of intense feelings poured over me. My cock almost instantly swelled to more than its normal large size and began to pulse wildly, throbbing deep inside Kristy's hot body. She rouse under me and screamed as we both exploded with the most intense orgasms on earth. My cock pumped so much cum into her ass that it flowed out around my swollen member covering her ass cheeks.

I cut off the dildo and collapsed on top of Kristy's completely spent nude body and lay there crushing her, breathing heavily unable to move. We stayed like that of a few minutes before I roll off her and tried to regain my senses, she had passed out again from the intense climax. I removed the vibrator from her soaking wet pussy and licked it clean, eating her sweet sex juices like some kind of exotic candy. I was satisfied now that she knew I could bring her more wonderful, intense feelings than any other man could, so she was MINE.

12