CD Anne gets Anal Hooked

Story Info
CD Anne tries an anal hook with a little suprise help.
1.5k words
4.62
13.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers

It was a Friday night and after installing my new pulley system in the playroom it was time to get my gurl on. I cleaned up my mess, took a long soak in the tub, and shaved myself close all over.

I always like the way the room seems a little cooler as I walk through after shaving. A recent purchase of mine has been waiting all week for it's debut. I grabbed the plastic bag from the bedroom doorknob, sank my hand into it, and retrieved the pink spandex mini skirt that was nestled within. Setting it on top of my satin comforter I pondered the right blouse to accompany it.

The thrill of sorting through my feminine attire as I ponder the various outfits never dulls. I decided on a black see thru sheer long sleeve top. My recently acquired "D" size breasts weren't cheap and I jumped at any opportunity to display them.

First item on was a pair of oil slick looking black crotchless pantyhose. Nothing causes my dick to stir quit like a pair of pantyhose. They were sheer enough to still allow the bright pink of my toenails to shine through. After running my hands up and down my legs several times it was time for the skirt. I contemplated a thong as I raised the pink spandex mini skirt up my nylon covered legs but decided against them. I love how a skirt settles on my waist and creates tension between my legs as I strike several possess.

The black top was perfect. Offering no concealment with its sheer fabric caused my nipples to harden. The heavy dumbbells I inserted helped my tits bounce and rub against the blouse causing my dick to grow, tenting my shiny nylons.

After I secured the locks on the straps of my pink four inch high heels I strutted to the farthest corner of the house and placed the key on a table. The sound of my heels banging against the hard wood floors was music to my ears.

My hair now long enough to not need a wig is a dirty blonde color. With hairspray in one hand and brush in the other I teased it out tall with bangs on both sides. The bangs are long enough to hang past my large gold hoops in my ears.

Makeup is always fun with it's endless possibilities. I smoked out my eyes but with a little glitter for kicks. After several coats of hot pink lipstick with a clear gloss top coat I was ready for the playroom.

All dolled up I licked my lips, turned on my camcorder, and pulled out my new toy. A large steel hook with a ringlet on one end and a series of five metal balls from small to very large on the other. After running rope through the freshly installed pulley on the ceiling I secured the ringlet end of the hook to one end of the rope.

With several syringes of lube injected into my boi pussy I spread my shiny pantyhose covered legs. Slowly one by one the balls on the hook disappeared into me. The last ball was enormous and took some time before it finally settled deep inside me.

I grabbed the free end of the rope and started pulling. Higher and deeper the hook buried into my ass until I was on my tippy toes in my pink four inch high heeled pumps. With the rope secured around a wall mounted bracket the hook maintained its deep position within me. Multiple floor length mirrors provided several exotic images for me to enjoy.

The more I squirmed and moved about on my heels, the more the stainless steel hook and balls massaged my prostate. As I slammed onto my heels the hook would bury itself deeper and deeper into my void. Every contact of my heels to the floor would cause my heavy tits to bounce up and down in my sheer top. I was constantly leaking pre cum into my shiny nylons as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

In the middle of an extended orgasm I accidentally kicked a floor lamp over. As the top of the lamp descended to the floor it caught and tore down the set of blinds in the window. Terrified I noticed my neighbor just outside of the window looking in at me on a ladder. He was in the process of cleaning out his gutters when my blinds crashed to the floor. I quickly released the tension on the rope and stumbled out of the room with the hook still inside me.

I made it to my restroom but with a rope trail coiled down the hallway when there was a knock at the door. Frozen I thought maybe he didnt see, maybe it's not him and maybe he won't tell his wife who in turn would tell the whole neighborhood.

The pounding continued and I realized I had no choice but to see who it was. With my heels locked on and the key far away I proceeded to the doorway and peaked through the lace window covering to see Frank my neighbor.

I barely cracked the door open and asked Frank what he wanted. He pushed the door open further as he claimed he was here to fix the blinds. Half way into my home he had a full view of me in my slutty little outfit with rope in tow.

After collecting the rope in his hands and tugging the end he claimed I was the best looking sucker fish he has ever caught. Once back in the playroom he ordered me onto my knees while he rerouted the rope through the pulley and secured it tightly to the wall mounted bracket.

With my heels pointing up, the hook pulling the back of my skirt up, and the look of terror on my face as my mascara ran down and I looked up at him, he laid down some rules.

First rule was that anytime he called me to get ready I was to dress up in similar slutty attire. Second rule was that he was in charge when he came over and to do as I was told, without hesitation. Third rule was under no circumstances was I to tell anyone about our sessions, which I quickly agreed to.

Happy with his newly established dominance he released the rope from the wall. I took a breath of relief before realizing he pulled the rope over my shoulder as he tied my hand together then ran the rope under my skirt and between my pantyhose covered thighs. Pulling the rope tight through my crotch and up my ass secured my hands down as he reattached the rope to the bracket with some serious tension.

Grinning he unzipped his jeans, lowered his underwear, and stepped in close to my face. With my running mascara I looked up at him as I opened my mouth. He placed his semi hard dick into my waiting mouth. I rocked my head back and forth sucking him as his member grew in length and hardened.

He placed one hand on the back of my head securing his grip with a clump of hair. The other hand was groping, pinching, and flicking my nipples. His dick was now rock hard as it continued to disappear and reappear in and out of my mouth.

With a firm grip on the back of my head he started fucking my face. As my tits began to bounce more and more the hook in my ass began to massage my prostate relentlessly. Uncontrollably the cum started pouring out of my semi hard dick into my shiny nylons again. With me moaning against his dick he buried it deep into my throat and started to cum. After multiple heavy shots of cum slid down my throat he withdrew from my mouth and sprayed several more strands of cum all over my tits.

I looked into one of the mirrors at the slut cleaning the rest of the cum from the dick in her mouth. Her sheer black top coated with cum as it soaked into her titties. There was cum running from under her skirt down her nylon covered legs to her knees. She looked proud with a sense of accomplishment as the clean dick withdrew from her pink glossy lips.

My attention turned from her to Frank when he claimed that was a good start. He removed the rope from the bracket and let it fall to the floor. After redressing he reminded me that he would be calling me soon.

Shorty after Frank left I freed myself from the ropes restraints. As I removed the massive hook from my anal cavity I shuttered on my heels as another orgasm washed over me. While I inspected my cum soaked nylons I realized my camcorder was still recording. I proudly displayed the soaked pantyhose to the camera as I lowered my skirt, smiled with satisfaction, and turned it off.

CDsRsoHOT
CDsRsoHOT
226 Followers