Superheroines Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers

She was hampered in this endeavour, by Alex's fingers working sensually between her legs.

'Don't be such a prig Di, open your legs wider, I want my fingers right up inside you,' growled Alex.

'Wait until I clean you up you oversexed fucker, I want to suck these virgin nipples of yours and I don't want to taste sick on them,' Di insisted moving away as far as she could, given the confines of the shower.

Alex pouted in disappointment, she was red hot, her nipples ached to be sucked and her pussy wanted Di badly.

'Please hurry Di; I am soaking wet inside as well as outside.

I want your tongue inside me, I want to cum in your mouth.'

'For a virgin that dresses in pure white, you are a filthy little fucker Alex.

Amazon is a timid shy little girl compared to you, how come you are so dominant?' asked Di.

'I spent most of my life in girl's schools, I rarely saw a boy and if I did we weren't allowed to get near them.

All of my sexual experience I learnt from the older girls on the dorm.

By the time a joined a Sorority in college, I was an expert at making a woman cum.

At the initiation to my last college house the new girls had to lick all the head girls to orgasm.

I did this in the least amount of time as I slipped my finger up the girls asses as I licked and sucked their clits,' bragged Alex.

'I can see I'm going to have an interesting night,' said Di finishing off her task by kissing Alex's little hard nipples.

'Come on hot stuff, lets get you to bed and I will show you what I can do to make a woman cum quickly.'

They walked into the bedroom, both giggling and touching each other at ever opportunity.

Alex watched with disbelief, as Di had to don her copper bracelet that was connected to the steel frame of the bed.

'What is this Di, some form of bondage ritual?' she asked.

'Trust me darling girl, I have to do this for your safety.

I writhe around a lot when I have sex, and the static electricity soon builds up in my body.

Unless you want the equivalent of a live wire up your pussy, you will have to put up with this,' explained Di.

'I must warn you this wire helps me control my power, but doesn't eliminate it altogether.'

' 69, I want 69, I can't wait to take turns, I want you and I know you want me so we will play with each other at the same time,' stated Alex.

She laid Di on her back and knelt over her in the classic position.

No sooner had Di opened her legs than Alex's head was between them and she was sucking Di's labia into her mouth.

Alex had the perfect view of Di's cunt and ass hole; she couldn't resist kissing the little pink rose of her anus.

Looking at the small vulnerable opening, she remembered how Hammers man had rammed his big cock up that small opening.

This reminded her how brave Dynamo was.

Alex had never been fucked by a man.

She was a Virgin as far as cock went, although she was very experienced as far as lesbian sex went.

She had planned on slipping her finger into Di's ass hole to precipitate an orgasm, but decided not to in case it reminded Di of her violation by Hammers gang.

She contented herself with kissing, licking and sucking on Di's swollen clitoris, and was gratified to hear her moaning in pleasure as she did so.

Dynamo was in heaven, her cunt was flooding with love juices, and the feel of Alex's tongue was driving her close to orgasm.

'Oh no you don't you arrogant fucker,' she thought to herself. ' I am going to make you cum first,' she swore to herself.

Alex's little trick was to slip her finger up her lover's ass hole to push them into orgasm.

Dynamo had her own little secret trick, and she was going to demonstrate this now to this oversexed public school socialite.

There were many ways to stimulate the female clitoris, and she knew them all.

Licking, sucking, rubbing and in Amazon's case even some gentle biting of this sensitive little sexual organ.

Dynamo grinned her wicked grin, as she prepared to show this arrogant little cunt what she could do in the sexual arena.

Calling upon her residual energy that was always available, she first licked Alex's clitoris to ensure it was wet and ready.

Dynamo then brushed her electrically charged finger over Alex's clitoris.

There was a tiny sizzle as her power entered the sensitive organ stimulating it to overload in a split second.

Alex suddenly screamed in ecstasy as she orgasmed violently.

Her back arched in passion and her cunt exploded with her love juices that squirted out uncontrollably.

Di had closed her eyes in anticipation of this, and felt her face soaked in Alex's cum.

'AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH OOOWwwwwwww yyoouu FUCKING CUNT DI!

OH FUCK! OH FUCK! What the fuck was that? screamed Alex, as her body convulsed helplessly under the intense stimulation of her clitoris by Dynamo's power.

Di just held on to Alex's naked ass as she bucked and writhed above her.

'It's called an orgasm Alex, haven't you had one before?' she asked innocently.

Alex had been blown away by this unique experience, and just lay on top of Di panting and sweating profusely.

'No fair using your powers on me you cheeky fucker,' she said turning round on the bed so her face was over Di's.

'Ha Ha I see you have given up,' crowed Di looking up at her new lovers beautiful flushed face.

'You want to see power girly? What about this,' panted Alex looking deep into Di's eyes.

Alex took her memory of her explosive orgasm, and fed it straight back into Di's mind.

Diana screamed in surprised ecstasy and her body arched so violently that Alex was almost thrown off her naked body.

'AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaGGGGGGGGGGgggggggHHHHHHhhhhh Ooooooooooooo you no, please stop, stop I can't breathe please.'

Diana begged as her body went out of her control, and she not only orgasmed but remembered Alex's orgasm as well.

Her love juices splashed hotly from her pulsating cunt, soaking the sheets and splashing all over both their legs.

Di was at a level of orgasm that she had never reached in her life.

This wasn't just her orgasm, it was overlaid by Alex's orgasm, and the two were feeding off each other in an increasing sexual spiral of Lust.

Di literally couldn't breath, as the waves of pure sex slammed through her twitching body.

'Shut your eyes! Shut your eyes Alex!' she screamed with the last of the air in her lungs.

'Her panicked scream got through to Alex's brain.

She also was caught up in the same sexual whirlpool, and had completely forgotten that she was still staring into Diana's eyes.

She closed her eyes and the connection was broken.

They both lay on the soaked bed, exhausted and sobbing with emotional overload.

When Diana could make a coherent sound she swore at Alex.

'Very fucking clever, what the fuck was that? I have never experienced anything so extreme in my life. Oh Fuck I think I wet myself,' she gasped in embarrassment.

In the aftermath of the emotional storm Alex giggled, ' We are a fine pair, I throw up, and you piss yourself.'

Their mental connection was still strong enough for Diana to giggle with her, and soon they were both laughing out loud and hugging each other.

'Well that was a fucking waste of time having that shower wasn't it? I'm just glad that I got to piss on you,' chuckled Di kissing Alex deeply on her smiling mouth.

'I'm all hot sweaty and covered in cum and piss,' commented Alex.

'Did I see a pool by the side of this cabin?

I fancy skinny-dipping in the moonlight. How about you?'

Giggling together the two Powerful Super heroines ran naked out into the woods and frolicked in the pool like water nymphs.

They were in love, and the world was a wonderful place.

To be continued.

drsnip
drsnip
251 Followers