Superheroines Bk. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers

He decided to get rid of the intruder first, and then fuck the woman.

With Charlie beside him, he advanced on the dark figure; he drew his knife fully intending to cut if necessary.

The figure waited for them to come closer, and then lifted its arms to remove the mirrored glasses that had covered its eyes.

Although its eyes were still in the shadow of its hood, they seemed to be two pinpoints of utter blackness.

Blackness reminiscent of a black hole, they did not reflect the little light that there was in the ally.

On the contrary they seemed to suck all the light and life out of whatever they looked upon, and they were looking upon Charlie and Bob.

Bob had the misfortune to be slightly ahead of Charlie, and so was first to look into those terrible pits of emptiness.

He was too far-gone to appreciate the full horror, as his life force was sucked out of his body.

Charlie saw his partner in crime come to a halt, and just stand there transfixed.

In front of his disbelieving eyes, he saw Bob's body seem to dehydrate in front of him.

In seconds Bob was as dry as a mummy, and as Charlie shook his shoulder to snap him out of his trance, Bob's dry body crumbled into dust.

'What the F...' he managed to get out before he too caught the eyes of the dark deadly figure.

'Noooooooo...' He managed to moan as he felt his soul being drawn from his drug soaked body.

Soon his body crumbled to dust, as his life energy was sucked into those pitiless eyes.

The dark figure staggered, as a dark joy similar to an orgasm ripped through her body.

'Oh fuck, Oh fuck me, wow what a rush' she gasped, as she felt her energy increase exponentially, as her body absorbed every drop of the two men's vitality.

Mort had only meant to scare the thugs away, or make them sick.

However she had been so angry at their treatment of the helpless woman, that she had held their gaze for too long.

She was embarrassed to find that her pussy was soaking wet.

She had orgasmed, and her juices were running down her inner thighs in a warm rivulet.

Her body was buzzing with energy, she had never felt so alive in her life.

Mort replaced her mirrored glasses, and went over to the shaken woman.

'Are you OK Mam?' she asked.

'Yes thank you, where did those bastards go? I was too sick to notice.' asked Caroline.

She had not only been knocked over by Bob, but had been caught in Mort's deadly aura.

'Ah, they ran off into the rain, I don't think you will ever see them again.'

A black-gloved hand was offered to Caroline, and she was lifted up easily by the dark figure.

'Are you a Super heroine? What's your name please?' she asked, looking to the figures eyes and only seeing her own refection in the mirrored shades.

'My name is Mort, I don't get out much I'm afraid,' answered Pamela.

'I don't know how to thank you Mort, could I please make you a coffee at my place.

I would be so honoured to have a Super heroine as a guest.'

Pam had a choice of walking back alone to her basement in the pouring rain, or having someone actually make her a hot cup of coffee.

A no-brainer.

'Thank you Mam, I would love a coffee, let me assist you.'

'Oh please call me Caroline, Mam makes me sound so old.'

Caroline said accepting the dark figures arm, and together they walked the remaining distance to her apartment.

Caroline hadn't actually seen her rescuers face, but she was certain that it was a woman.

However she seemed so strong and vibrant.

Caroline found herself leaning on her just a little bit more than she needed too.

Back in her clean and tidy home, she offered Mort a chair and bustled off into her small kitchen to make the coffee.

While she was gone, Pam was puzzling over a strange fact.

Caroline wasn't feeling ill in her presence.

So far everyone felt ill when she was in the same room, it was as if her mere aura sucked life force automatically.

She could only attribute Caroline's safety to the fact that she had just absorbed two extra life forces, and her bodies need for energy was temporarily sated.

Caroline came back with the coffee and excused herself, she had to change out of her wet clothes and have a shower to wash off the dirt and the touch of Bob's hands on her body.

Pam said it was fine, and she would wait out here for her to finish.

'Oh! I was hoping you would sit in the bathroom and talk to me as I showered,' said Caroline.

'I have so many questions, and I still need to find a way to thank you properly.

Er this is a bit embarrassing, but I am right in believing you to be a woman aren't I?

Only it's hard to be sure while you wear that big cloak'

Pam took the hint, and unclasped the fastening of her cloak and placed it on a chair.

She was still dressed in her black leather cat suit with matching gloves and boots.

Her identity was hidden by her mirrored shades.

'I thought you were a woman, but I had to be sure before I stripped off in front of you,' said Caroline in a matter of fact way.

Pam watched in amazement as Caroline stripped off her wet uniform and bra, and threw them in the washing basket by the bathroom door.

She pulled down her knickers, and threw those in the waste bin.

'There is no way I'm wearing those again after that bastard handled them,' she said.

Suddenly the shock of her attack and humiliation hit her, and without warning she burst into tears.

Pam stood indecisively for a few seconds, and watched the naked woman standing in front of her crying.

Her kind heart went out to her, and before she knew it she had gathered her into her arms and was holding her as she sobbed uncontrollably.

'There there, you're safe now, I promise you that you won't ever see them again,' whispered Pam into Caroline's ear.

She was stroking the woman's naked back, and was very aware of her heavy naked breast pressed against her own leather clad ones.

Caroline was so alone, and the encounter with the two men had shaken her confidence badly.

'Please don't leave me Mort, I can't be alone tonight, I'm too scared' she begged holding on to Pam tightly.

As Pam looked down at the shorter girl Caroline looked up, and before Pam realised what was happening, their mouths met.

Pam was being kissed for the first time, in the many months since she had come into her deadly power.

If Caroline was lonely, her loneliness paled into insignificance compared to Pamela's.

Pam hadn't been touched or hugged or kissed for months, and her kind and loving heart cried out for these simple things.

Without thought she returned the kiss, thrusting her tongue into Caroline's mouth.

Her leather-gloved hands roamed over the woman's naked voluptuous body, squeezing her large breasts and her soft naked ass.

Caroline surrendered totally to Mort's caresses, and revelled in the feeling of utter safety that being in the presence of this powerful Super heroine engendered.

Suddenly Pam came to her senses, what the fuck was she doing?

There was no point her wearing gloves when she was kissing Caroline full on her mouth.

She pulled back and stared at the panting naked woman.

'Caroline are you feeling OK?'

'I'm feeling fucking randy, if that's what you mean' she gasped, trying to kiss Pam again.

'No NO I mean are you feeling ill or anything?' Pam persisted.

'I feel fine, why is there something wrong?

I only want to thank you properly, and as you can see the only semi decent thing I have to give you is my body' replied Caroline, kissing Mort on her cheeks and unzipping her leather cat suit.

Pam was stunned, her deadly power had disappeared and she seemed to be a normal woman again.

She was so taken aback by this turn of events, that she allowed Caroline to strip off her leather cat suit to leave her clad only in her bra and panties.

'Do you mind me doing this Mort?' asked Caroline.

'My name is Pam, short for Pamela Black, confessed Pam, needing to tell the truth to this woman

Her unresisting response encouraged Caroline to continue, and she soon had Pam's bra off, and then knelt down to pull off her panties.

Pam gasped in joy as she felt Caroline's mouth on her labia.

Caroline sucked Pam's cunt lips into her mouth, and licked between her legs.

She soon brought forth a second flood of juices, to trickle down her inner thighs.

Pam allowed Caroline to drag her into the shower, and stood happily watching as the water gushed out over them both.

Caroline soaped her sponge and rubbed it all over her body, to wash off the mud from the ally until she was clean and sparkly.

Then she soaped Pam's naked body, paying special attention to her pussy and large firm breasts.

In the process Pam's naked fingers found themselves deep inside Caroline's vagina.

She had to hold her tightly, as the woman orgasmed over her probing fingers.

Pam couldn't get enough of Caroline's body.

She wasn't a lesbian, but she had been starved of human affection and touch for so long she was helpless with need, and would have reacted in the same way to any caring human be it male or female.

She was helpless to resist, as Caroline dragged her from the bathroom and onto her lonely single bed.

All that night they made love, first with a hunger and passion, and then later more languidly and gently.

Pam couldn't get enough of Caroline's naked body, she was constantly running her naked hands over the woman's breasts and between her legs, revelling in the feel of skin on skin.

Caroline giggled as Pam kissed her all over, lingering between her legs and around her prominent nipples.

'Wow Pam, this has been the strangest night of my life; it started out so horribly and ended so fantastically. I will never forget it or you my hero,' she said kissing Pam deeply on her eager mouth.

Suddenly Caroline felt a bit sick, and sat up suddenly on the bed.

'Oh God Pam I feel so ill all of a sudden,' she whispered holding her head in her hands.

'Oh God NO' gasped Pam, jack-knifing out of the bed.

She hurled herself across the room, to put as much distance between her and Caroline as the room allowed.

'Stay on the bed Caroline, don't move' she ordered, as she frantically donned her suit gloves and glasses.

She was pulling on her boots, when she remembered to ask Caroline for her phone number.

'I'll ring you in a few minutes, but I have to get away from you now.

I promise I will explain this to you,' she said as she ran out of the apartment and down the stairs into the street.

Caroline burst into tears, Pam had left her when she was ill and vulnerable, what had she done to deserve this?

Strangely enough she soon felt her energy returning, and within a few minutes was able to get up and make herself a strong cup of coffee.

She was sipping this when her phone rang.

'Are you feeling better Caroline? Please tell me you are feeling better' begged Pam's voice in her ear.

'Pam, where did you go? Why did you leave me like that I thought you liked me?' sobbed Caroline.

'I had to go darling girl; it was me that was making you ill.

It is a by-product of my power, I thought it had gone away but obviously it was only a temporary reprieve.

I'm so sorry Caroline, I really want to be with you but it is too dangerous.'

Pam decided to tell Caroline all about herself, she was so alone and desperately needed a friend to confide in.

Caroline listened in shocked silence as Pam explained about her power. She put forward her theory that it was only because she had drained the life force from the two thugs, that she had a temporary respite from it.

'So you killed Bob and Charlie?' asked Caroline.

'I'm afraid so, do you despise me for killing them?' Pam asked, dreading to hear condemnation in her friend's voice.

'Are you fucking joking?

The bastards were going to rape me, and knife you.

Also they knew that I knew them, so it would be unlikely that they would have left me alive to sic the cops onto them.

You saved my life Pam, and you have been the first person to love me in years.

I think you are right, your body needs energy all the time and that's why those around you feel ill.

Your body is draining it from them in small increments.

By taking someone's entire life force, you can be normal for a while.

You can be loved for a while,' she concluded.

'So you don't hate me for being this way?' asked Pam hesitantly.

'No I certainly don't, in fact I think I love you Pam.

I know we met under stressful circumstances, but I feel so safe in your arms, and I want you in my arms again as soon as possible,' said Caroline into the phone.

'I want to be in your arms again Caroline, but I can't kill someone just so I can be with you,' sobbed Pam in anguish.

'Why the fuck not? asked Caroline.

These weren't decent people you killed, they were the scum of the earth. The city is full of such low lives, they kill and rob and rape with impunity and you were given this power to use in the service of humanity.

YOU ARE DEATH, Pamela Black, accept it, and do your god given duty to clean up the underbelly of this city.

All I ask is that when you have made it a bit safer for ordinary decent people to live, that you come into my arms.

I need you Pamela Black, I love you,' whispered Caroline.

'I love you too' she heard, before the phone went dead in her hands.

Pam had a lot to think about, since coming into her power she had fought against it alone.

She had been so unhappy; surly the Gods didn't expect her to spend the rest of her life unhappy and alone.

Caroline was right, she was the personification of DEATH, and it was her duty to fight crime in her own inimical way.

The next morning a tearstained Caroline was getting ready for work as usual.

As she went out of the door she saw a bunch of roses on her mat.

They were dead, and there was a note.

It said 'I'll see you soon'.

Her heart lifted, and she almost skipped with joy as she went to work.

A dead rose from her lover tucked safely in her purse.

Arvin was exhausted; his daughter Julia had been fucking him for an hour.

She was insatiable, and her youthful energy was refreshing.

When he complained that he wouldn't be able to get it up again she had given him a Viagra.

He had at last figured her out, Arvin was a conman and he could spot a fellow con artist.

Julia was working her daddy like a pro, in between sucking and fucking him, she was saying how much she needed this, and how all her friends had some of that etc. etc.

'Well darling daughter,' he had replied, ' if daddy can have some of your tight little ass, then perhaps I will buy you that Porsche that you must have.'

'But Daddy, my little bum hole is too small for your big cock,' she pleaded looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

'If you want Daddy to buy you that car, then spread your ass cheeks for me now,' he ordered.

Julia pouted and sulked but she really wanted that car.

Her friends would shit green with envy, and so she knelt up on the bed and pulled her bum cheeks open for her daddy.

Arvin made sure that she felt every thick inch of his cock as he slowly shoved it up her ass hole.

By the time his balls were pressed hard against her naked ass, she was sobbing with pain and humiliation.

He pinned her to the bed as he fucked her ass deep and hard, she yelped as he finally shot his cum up into her rectum.

'There's a good little girl for your daddy, did you enjoy my big cock up your ass? Tell daddy how good it was for you,' he ordered as his cock pulsated in her anus.

'Sob, it was lovely daddy,' she snivelled feeling his big cock shrinking in her ass.

'Good girl tell me you want it up the ass every night,' he said twisting her nipples painfully.

'Ow Daddy that hurts,' she wailed.

'Shut up, we are going to stop playing Mommies and Daddies, and start playing Whores and Masters,' he growled.

'Now tell me that you want me to fuck you up your ass every night.'

'Sniff, I want you to fuck your little whore up her ass every night,' she sobbed as ordered.

'Good girl, now fuck off and let me get some sleep' said Arvin, slapping her naked well-fucked ass.

With a yelp she jumped out of the bed and ran out of his room, a big red handprint clearly on her naked ass.

Julia was surprised and dismayed that her Daddy had become so domineering.

Still she was a pragmatist, and if she had to take it up the ass then she would do so.

She knew who controlled the purse strings at the moment.

Arvin was annoyed; he didn't need daughters and wives complicating things.

Had he known about this he would have picked someone else to jump into.

It was because he was annoyed, that he had decided to take it out on Julia's virgin ass hole.

Well he smiled to himself; it wasn't a virgin ass hole now.

By the time he had finished fucking it, her ass was gaping like a two-dollar whores.

Which seemed fair to him, as his darling daughter had the morals of a two-dollar whore.

Still he had better start looking around for his next jump; he picked up the phone and told his accountant to meet him later on that night.

He wanted to know just how much money he was worth.

Arvin also contacted a private detective agency; he wanted a complete rundown on all the rich and powerful men in the city.

He was looking for a young man, rich powerful and single.

That small task done he lay back on his expensive bed and crashed out.

Mort was sitting alone in her basement; she was naked and studying herself in a mirror.

Up until this point in her life, she hadn't taken much interest in how her body looked.

No one but her ever saw it anyway, so why give a fuck.

Now however Caroline would be looking at it, and Pamela hoped that she would like what she saw.

Pamela was tall and slim with the tell tale big breasts of the Super human female.

Her face was pretty and normally cheerful, it was only since she had come into her deadly power that she had become sombre.

She had thought that she had nothing in life to smile about anymore. However that was before Caroline had come into her life.

Now she found herself smiling to herself often.

She still had a very big problem, to be with her lover she would have to kill humans.

She had thought that she could get away with just bringing her victims close to death and then walking away.

The problem with that, was that the victims would recover and tell their story to all and sundry.

There was only one person in the city that matched her description, and that was herself.

She wanted to talk to Shiva about this, but knew that the rules of the crime fighting game were simple.

Shiva had sat her down and explained them to her.

Don't kill humans unless your life was in desperate danger.

Never kill another Super human, there were too few of us as it was.

If you capture the bad guy they go to jail.

If they capture a Super heroine she gets raped.

When Shiva related this last rule she smiled at Mort,

'Well at least that's one thing you won't have to worry about Mort.

Any thug who tries to rape you will die, and it won't be held against you.'

Pamela suddenly sat up, as she realised that she had the answer to her moral dilemma.

She wouldn't have to go out and kill humans; she would just go out dressed as a normal girl and see if anyone tried to rape her.

If they did, then as far as she was concerned their deaths would be on their own heads.

She grinned to herself, and went to her wardrobe to try on her sexist outfits.

That night in the gang controlled part of the city a pretty young woman walked alone.

Ordinary men, and the police, avoided this area like the plague.

Rival gangs were continuously warring over their territories, and any stranger caught here was treated harshly.

drsnip
drsnip
250 Followers