SuperiorMan Defeated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing back on the bed, his captor bent down and kissed him softly on the lips. SuperiorMan stared back at the handsome man as the blindfold was placed on his head covering his eyes. Blinded by this new darkness, he slowly licked his lips not knowing what was going to come next. This new unknown made him feel even more helpless than before and it was that helplessness that sent a thrill through him.

SuperiorMan seemed to wait for an eternity tied helpless to the bed and blinded by the blindfold. He strained to hear any movement at all from his captor, but the silence seemed to mock him. He gasped when he felt a hand on his cock softly jerking it to keep it nice and hard. The hero doubted that his cock was able to become flaccid. The thrill he felt being tied up and helpless completely powerless to stop his captor hardened his cock completely.

As pleasure mounted in his body from the manipulation of his cock, SuperiorMan knew that this would lead to his doom. This kind of pleasure was too much to ignore and he wished it would go on forever. Slightly pulling on his restraints to heighten his pleasure of being helpless, the hero moaned like a bitch in heat.

The stroking suddenly stopped and SuperiorMan groaned with disappointment. He thrust up his hips to try and connect with anything that could touch him. Time seemed to crawl as he yearned to be molested by his captor.

SuperiorMan cried out in pain as he felt something hot and wet drop down on his left nipple. The pain seared his chest and as it cooled it merged with his nipple hardening. His captor must be using candle wax on his chest, the hero thought numbly. He cried out again as the wax dropped down on his other nipple burning it for a few seconds before hardening. SuperiorMan did not know what to expect as wax dropped randomly on his chest and abdominals causing that combination of pain and pleasure. Soon his chest felt like it was encased in wax and the burning lingered while his cock remained rock hard.

The silence returned as SuperiorMan lie blindfolded and tied up in his captor's bed. He tested the strength of his bonds once again hoping that he regained enough strength to break free and end this nightmare. It was a half hearted effort as part of him wished this could go on forever and be pleasured with the pain of bondage and servitude. The silence was broken as he felt something pressing against his ass. The object seemed to tear him apart as his was shoved up his ass. SuperiorMan screamed at this new intrusion in his once virginal ass. As the object rested deep inside him, he slowly got used to this new pain.

"This is to open you up before I get a crack at that ass!" His captor said happily.

SuperiorMan turned red at the thought of being violated like this. His soul was divided between the pleasure of being humiliated and the feeling of degradement of being used like a sex toy. He did not have much time to think of this new revelation as the object in his ass began to softly vibrate.

The pain that he felt from the intrusion was slowly replaced by a growing pleasure. The object seemed to rest against the pleasure centers of his prostate and the vibration sent him over the edge with pleasures he never knew was possible. His rock hard cock seemed to leap with joy in response to this new pleasure and his entire body ached for orgasmic release.

Right when he got used to this new level of pleasure, SuperiorMan cried out as he felt something sharp hitting his cock. The sound of a whip cracking against the most sensitive area of his body made him scream in pain. The hero frantically tried to tear free of his bonds as more blows hit his body. The vibration in his ass did not stop but joined together with the pain of being whipped all over his body to form a combination that SuperiorMan did not think was possible.

As his screams grew louder and louder, SuperiorMan cursed himself for saving his captor from being mugged. His screams seemed to bounce off the walls in the room and back at him as he felt pain that he never thought was possible.

As suddenly as the whipping started, it ended just as abruptly. SuperiorMan panted as he sobbed from taking such a beating. The vibration in his ass continued as he prayed that this nightmare would end. He felt a hand petting his hair and stroking his face. The hero could not stop himself from crying as his entire body felt like it was on fire.

SuperiorMan felt something being put in his mouth and realized that his captor was gagging him. Thrashing to escape, he was manhandled like a doll and soon he was unable to speak. His body tensed as he felt the young man getting off the bed and the silence returned.

The silence was short lived as the whipping started up again. Different parts of his body felt the pain of being assaulted that seemed to blend in with the pleasure of the vibrating sensation in his ass. SuperiorMan tried to scream, but the gag muffled any noise he tried to make. The hero could feel the wetness of his tears as he thrashed on the bed trying his hardest to avoid the stinging slash of the whip on his body.

The beating seemed to go on for an eternity and not a single part of his body was spared the pain of the whip. His body was on fire and his throat hurt from his attempts to scream. His cock was so hard that it seemed to be on the verge of tearing from being stretched to its max. SuperiorMan barely noticed the silence as his body heaved from sobbing so hard.

The first contact that he felt was the gag being taken out of his mouth. His jaw hurt from biting down on it so hard during his beating.

"Tell me, boy. What happens to your powers if you cum?" His captor asked. "If I think you are lying, I will punish you again."

SuperiorMan cried out at the thought of more punishment. "I only know that my powers will be gone for a certain amount of time. I don't know how long it will last."

The silence that followed scared SuperiorMan more than the beatings. Was his captor satisfied with his answer? He prayed that there would be no more beatings. The hero did not think that he could take much more pain.

He felt his captor climbing on the bed and straddling his chest. Wondering what was in store for him next, SuperiorMan waited in anticipation and dread. He felt something hard rub against his lips.

"Open up, boy. It's time to service me!" His captor said harshly.

SuperiorMan opened his mouth and felt the young man's cock sliding past his lips. He felt fingers wrapping around his black locks and forcing his head to bob up and down on the hard cock of his captor. The taste of his first cock thrilled him as his mouth was being fucked. He could taste the tanginess of precum trickling down his throats as he wrapped his lips around the cock that invaded his mouth.

Still feeling the pain from the whipping and the pleasure of the vibration in his ass, SuperiorMan got used to having a hard cock pistoning in and out of his mouth. He felt like a whore being used in this way, but this feeling only added to the pleasure he was feeling.

When the cock was withdrawn from his mouth, the hero felt a pang of disappointment. He wanted to suck on his captor's cock some more. He hoped that before he was set free that he could suck on his cock again.

SuperiorMan felt hands on his ass again as the vibration stopped and the object was taken out of his ass. With the main sources of his pleasure taken away, the pain his body still felt seemed to overwhelm him. The balance between the pain and pleasure shifted, and not used to feeling pain, it threatened to overwhelm the hero.

It did not last long because he felt something long and hard thrusting into his ass. This new invasion made the vibrating object seem quite small and there was new pain added to his body. SuperiorMan cried out as he felt his captor's hips slapping against his ass. In a matter of hours, the most powerful man in the universe went from hero to sex toy being stripped of his powers and used for the sole pleasure of his captor.

The constant pounding against his prostate sent a new wave of pleasure through SuperiorMan's body. His groans of pain transformed to moans of pleasure from being fucked by the young man who captured him. The pleasure he felt before paled compared to being helplessly fucked in the ass by a man he normally could take down with a flick of his finger. This ultimate humiliation brought the ultimate pleasure of being used against his will sexually.

SuperiorMan's moans of pleasure filled the room as he started to grind his ass against the pumping of his captor's hips. There was no denying that the hero absolutely loved being fucked in the ass. He tried to break his bonds not to escape but to be able to touch his body as ecstasy filled his body and soul.

The moans of his captor grew louder and the thrusting quickened as the superhero was used as a sex toy. SuperiorMan felt a thrilling shock when he felt a hand on his cock. The young man started jerking him off in cadence of fucking his ass. The pleasure of his cock being manipulated joined in with the pleasure of being fucked and sent SuperiorMan straight to heaven. He felt a building in his balls that caused his to scream in pleasure. The building kept going until it reached a crescendo of pleasure that led to the eruption of his cock. The hero felt cum hitting his upper body from his face down to his abdominals.

A few seconds later while he was in the height of orgasming, he heard his captor cry out and bury his cock deep inside the hero's ass. The force of the young man's seed hitting his prostate sent another wave of pleasure that piled on to the pleasure he was already feeling from orgasming. Both men cried out as they reached the height of pleasure.

As both orgasms started to fade, SuperiorMan felt his captor collapse on his body. For the first time in hours, his cock started to soften, but the weakness of orgasming prevented his strength from returned. They both lay there basking in the glow of great sex numb to the rest of the world around them.

Eventually SuperiorMan felt his captor slowly getting up and moving around the room. He could not imagine what the young man had in store for him next, but he hoped it was half as good as the bliss he felt at this moment.

Light blinded his eyes as the blindfold was taken off of him. Blinking in the sudden bright light of the candles in the room, SuperiorMan watched as his captor released him from his bondage. Still weak and helpless from his sexual adventures, the hero knew he had to obey his captor to avoid further punishment. He would play his role until he powers were restored and then made his escape.

The young man ordered him to get off the bed and the hero struggled to get on his feet. His body ached from the beatings and the wax drippings, and his legs felt like jelly from his powerful orgams. His captor pushed him against the X post and strapped him in with the leather restraints. SuperiorMan tried to break free but he was weak as a kitten. His captor kissed his lips softly and told him to get some rest. He watched as the young man climbed into his bed and fell fast asleep. Sleep did not come to him for a while despite being exhausted of his first bondage experience. When sleep did find him, he was out like a light dreaming of more experiences like the ones he had tonight.

Doctor Tentacle listened to the story in amazement as he watch the reddened face of his nemesis. He could actually see SuperiorMan's cock twitch from excitement listen to the events of the previous night being told. He looked at the young man who made history and exploited SuperiorMan's weakness and his key for world domination.

"You will be paid royally for this service," the villain said happily. "In fact I would like to hire you on my team as SuperiorMan's personal handler. The pay is quite good and you will get to train our little hero for his new life of servitude."

The young man grinned back at the evil genius. "Sounds like a dream job to me!" He said with an outrageous wink.

Doctor Tentacle turned to his body guard. "Take our hero and his handler to laboratory C. I have many experiments planned for SuperiorMan." He watched as the young man forced the silent hero to his feet and out of his office. Today was a great day and he looked forward to some alone time with his newest toy.

12