Futa Slime From Outer Space Ch. 01

Story Info
A naughty lesbian has a wicked encounter with a futa-slime!
7.5k words
4.77
35.1k
125

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon's Naughty Alien Encounter

Hurtling through space was a small rock. No bigger than a trash can. A calcified layer of stone around something special. Something unique and precious. It soared through space at blazing speed. Had been for eons waiting for the right moment.

And it found that moment as it entered a solar system.

It took it seven years from passing into the heliosphere of the G-type star that shone in the center of the eight-planet system to where it would impact. Its path would intersect the rock with a small rocky planet. The third one from the sun.

This small rock was never supposed to encounter anything. Condemned to an eternity of hurtling through space, it came into the gravitational influence of the planet, narrowly missing an impact with the planet's abnormally large moon.

It crashed through one artificial satellite, bursting through the delicate metal and solar panels with ease oblivious to its presence. It slammed into the atmosphere at just the right angle to penetrate and not skip off back into space.

The friction with the atmosphere burned away the calcification. Super-heated air glowed behind it, a trail that stretched for over a mile. The rock grew smaller and smaller as it slowed down violently in the thickening atmosphere.

More and more material ablated off as it slowed to subsonic speeds. It glowed as it tumbled through the thick lower atmosphere, a thin layer of rock left. It hurtled towards the ground. In seconds, it impacted.

~ * ~

Shannon Mathers

"Mmm, I love it when you eat my pussy," I purred as I lay on my back on my girlfriend's bed. Her mother wasn't home. We could never get away with our naughty fun if Mrs. Santiago was home. A strict Catholic, she didn't know her daughter was gay.

Or that she loved eating her "best friend's" pussy.

"You do have such a delectable cunt," purred Raquel. My girlfriend had delicious, golden-brown skin. Her black hair spilled around her cute face. She was as naked as I was, her round breast swaying beneath her. She stroked my pale thighs as she leaned her head in towards my shaved pussy.

I was nineteen and so in love with Raquel. We had gone from friends to curious exploration to full-on fucking. We had taken each other's cherries with makeshift dildos--our hairbrush handles. I quivered, so ready for her to go down on me. Music was playing to hide the noise from her annoying little sister.

"Mmm, there's my favorite taco," purred Raquel. She smacked her lips. "I'm starving."

"Yes, yes, you just love eating my... my..." I just couldn't bring myself to call my pussy that. "You love eating my pussy. Just go to town on it. Make me squeal."

She smacked her lips. "Making you squeal."

She plunged her face into my pussy. I gasped at the hot contact of her lips on mine. Her black hair spilled over my pale thighs. She planted such loving kisses on me. I quivered with the delight of her smooches sliding up and down my pussy.

Then her tongue flicked out. She slid her tongue through my folds. I gasped, my back arching. My round breast quivered and my head tossed, my red hair dancing. I squeezed my green eyes shut as I savored my girlfriend's loving licks.

Her tongue just felt so wonderful sliding up my slit and brushing my clit. I gasped as sparks burst from the button. Then she rubbed at my vulva with her fingers. She pried me up and groaned her delight, breathing in deeply.

"Such a yummy pussy," she purred. "Just so scrumptious."

"A delicious pie for you to eat," I groaned. "Nice and tangy."

"Yes!"

Raquel thrust her tongue into my cunt. I gasped as her wicked appendage sank into my pussy. She swirled it about in me, stroking all my wonderful bits. My round tits jiggled. I grabbed my pink nipples, loving how she held my cuntlips apart as she did that.

Her tongue danced around in my twat, stroking my silky walls. Juices dripped down my taint to my asshole. My toes curled. I whimpered, loving everything that she did to me. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest.

She flicked her tongue to my clit and fluttered against it. I gasped as two of her fingers plunged into my cunt. They reached far deeper into my pussy than her tongue had. I loved it. She pumped her digits in and out of my twat.

I smiled in delight as she suckled on my clit and fingered my pussy. My twat squeezed down on her digits, my moans rising in volume. I squirmed on her bed, my fingers twisting my nipples. Twin bursts of delight shot down to my cunt full of her digits.

She lifted her face from my twat, her fingers thrusting in and out of me, and smiled. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, pretty girl?"

"Mmm, I do," I moaned. "Ooh, Raquel, I love it."

"Naughty pretty girl." She winked at me and ducked her head down. She licked at my clit again.

"Yes, yes, I'm so naughty!"

Raquel made my clit feel so amazing while her fingers thrust in and out of my cunt. My pussy clenched down on her, my orgasm already building. I would have such a shuddering climax on her digits and tongue.

She knew just how to make love to my pussy. We had taught each other all we knew, watching all the lesbian porn we could for ideas. It was such a wonderful and wicked world out there. I savored it as she fluttered her tongue against my bud.

She nibbled on my button. Massaged my pearl with her wicked lips. I shuddered beneath her, my toes curling. I squeezed my eyes shut, savoring every moment of her doing this to me. Every last second of her teasing my pussy.

"Raquel!" I moaned.

"Mmm, does my pretty girl want to cum?"

I nodded, twisting my nipples.

"Then I should make you cum, huh?"

Before I could answer, my naughty girlfriend licked her tongue around her fingers plunging in and out of me. She caressed my pussy lips and shaved vulva. She stroked me with her hungry tongue. She licked and lapped at me. She made me squirm.

A big smile spread on my lips as she brought me closer and closer to that moment when I would burst. When all the pleasure would erupt out of me. I was so eager for it. My cunt clenched on her digits plunging deep into me.

The friction swelled me closer and closer. Her tongue flicked back up my slit to my clit. She suckled on my bud. Her lips massaged my pearl, polishing it. I gasped, my back arching. I whimpered. Groaned.

"Raquel!" I squealed and came.

My pussy convulsed around her digits. She pumped her fingers in and out of my twat. The waves of delight washed through my body and across my mind. I was a beach, and the rapture was the ocean spilling over me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "I love you! Oh, Raquel! I love you!"

She ripped her fingers out of my cunt and lapped directly at my snatch. She feasted on my pussy cream gushing out of me. I shuddered, my breasts bouncing and heaving. My face contorted with delight. I gasped and moaned, the pleasure surging through me.

"Raquel!" I moaned. "Oh, Raquel, yes, yes, that's incredible. You're amazing. Oh, thank you! Thank you for this pleasure!"

She licked and lapped at me. The pleasure crested in me. My ecstasy rose to its highest tide. I gasped as I quivered there, then the rapture retreated. I collapsed on her bed, panting as her tongue stroked my pussy lips.

"Oh, that was amazing," I groaned, my breasts rising and falling.

"And tasty, pretty girl." She lifted her head, her black hair falling around her cute face. She had pussy juices coating her lips.

She crawled up me, her round breasts swaying. She had such gorgeous nipples. I cupped her breasts, her nubs poking into my palms. She smiled as I squeezed her golden-brown boobs. She was a Latina superstar.

She kissed me.

I groaned at the tangy flavor of my pussy juices on her lips. I quivered in delight as we shared our love. My fingers dug into her tits as I loved her. Our mouths worked together as we made out. I shuddered, loving this so much.

I wanted to just keep kissing her, but I also wanted to go down on her. I wanted to feast on her juicy pussy. I knew she was wet after that. I thrust my tongue into her mouth for a moment, teasing her, then broke the kiss.

"Want to sit on my face?" I asked, arching my eyebrows.

"Oh, pretty girl, that's such a naughty, naughty offer." She grinned at me. "Let me think about it... Okay!"

My girlfriend scrambled up my body when her bedroom door flew open. It hit the doorstop, the metal spring quivering. There, in her doorway, was Calista, Raquel's annoying little sister. She had a huge grin on her face, her dyed-blonde hair swaying about her round features. She had small tits but a bubbly butt like her sister.

"What the fuck, you little whore!?" snarled Raquel, my hands covering my tits. She sprang off the bed. "Get the fuck out of here!"

"Mom's about to be home," cooed Calista. "You might want to wrap up your lesbian lovefest before you get busted."

"Fuck!" Raquel hissed. "You can still knock." She pushed past her sister. "I have to wash my face."

"You did drench her, didn't you?" Calista said, my cheeks burning. The younger girl stared at me with hot eyes. She licked her lips then pranced to the bed. "Mind if I have a taste?"

"God, gross," I hissed. "I'm dating your sister!"

"And?" Calista asked. "I bet you I eat cunt just as good as she does. Even better."

"What is wrong with you?" I muttered and rolled out of the bed. I grabbed my panties, pulling them on as she stared at my tits. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all," said Calista. She grabbed her skirt and lifted it. She exposed her shaved pussy dripping in juices. "Wanna give me a lick? See if I taste as good as my big sister?"

"You better get out of here or I'll tell Raquel that you just flashed me your pussy," I hissed, yanking up my panties, so infuriated at her.

"If you don't lick my pussy, my mom is going to find out that you're not just friends, but dykes violating her no lesbos allowed rule. She'll freak out." The girl grinned at me with such malicious delight on her golden-brown face. "Or you could just give me a lick, pretty girl."

"You are a fucking cunt," I said. "Fine." I ducked my head down and gave her pussy the quickest lick. She tasted sweet, not spicy like her sister. I swallowed, hating that she had a yummy cunt. "There. Now let me get dressed."

She had a huge smile on her face as she dropped her skirt.

A moment later, Raquel came in her, cheeks freshly scrubbed. "What are you still doing here, whore? Get out of my room!"

Calista winked at me before she turned and flounced out with a giggle. I blushed as I pulled on my bra. Raquel shook her head and grabbed a pair of panties and stepped into them, her round breasts swaying.

"Sorry about that," she said as I stood up and stepped into my jeans.

I shrugged. "Not your fault. At least she did warn us."

"Five bucks says she's lying," Raquel said. "But it's not like I can take the risk that we get caught."

"I know," I said, smiling at her.

She darted in and kissed me before I could stop her. I still had her little sister's pussy juices on my lips. I feared that she would have noticed, but she didn't. Still, she just indirectly tasted incestuous pussy. I swallowed at how wicked that was.

I pulled on my blouse than my socks while she drew on a nightgown. We headed out of her room. I put my shoes on at the door. Since her mom still hadn't shown up, we kissed. Our tongues danced together. It was such a wonderful kiss.

"Sorry I didn't get to make you cum," I whispered to her.

"Hey, you'll get me next time, won't you?" she said and winked at me. "Love you, pretty girl."

"Love you, too," I said and gave her one more smack, then I turned and opened the door.

I headed out into the cool, night air. It was spring, things were just starting to get pleasant all the time. I felt good as I walked down the driveway to the sidewalk. I headed to the end of the street and the grove of trees. It was a bit of wetland that no one could build on, but there was a path thrown there that would take me to my street.

I didn't mind cutting through there. This area was just so safe. I checked my phone for messages as I headed down the dark path. It took about five minutes or so to cross. The trees rose around me. It was dark.

And then it got suddenly bright.

I blinked and glanced up to see a shooting star flying across the sky. It was so close. It suddenly flared out, but I swear I could see something tumbling. The trees ahead of me shuddered. Branches crashed. The ground shook beneath my feet.

Something shattered. Like a clay jug breaking. I blinked as I darted ahead, my heart racing. Did I just see a meteorite crash into the ground? That was so awesome. I wondered if I could find it. Wouldn't that be neat? It might even be worth something.

Thoughts of a reward dancing through my mind, I hurried towards the trees. The scent that smelled like burned plastic filled my nose. I wrinkled it. On the trail ahead, something steamed. I approached it and found a piece of rock. It was curved like it was the outside of a container or something. It was still hot and blackening the grass.

"Oh, my," I said, kneeling to stare at it. "Are you from outer space?"

I wanted to pick it up, but I could feel the heat spilling off it. I looked around and spotted another piece. It was smaller. It looked like the meteorite had broken apart. Still, the fragments might be worth something.

It would be cooler if it was still intact.

I passed the smoking piece. Some heavy branches were lying on a bush. It looked like it had crashed down on the other side at the base of a tall pine tree. I put my phone on flashlight mode and peered around for an easy way to get to it.

Something moved. A flash of pink.

I squeaked and nearly dropped my phone. I put a hand on my chest, my heart racing. It was probably just a dumb rat or something. I aimed the light back at the bush. There was something pink in there. And translucent. Like some thick, viscous liquid.

Like honey or something.

Space honey?

That couldn't be good. What if it was dangerous? Or radioactive? And here I was moving closer to it, but I just wanted to get a better look at it. The liquid was in the bush. I moved around it, trying to see what it was.

On the other side, I found a small crater. There were several pieces of the smoking stone. It looked like it was hollow. Did that mean the pink stuff oozed out of it? I frowned and bent down to examine the hole. I breathed in and smelled something over the burning plastic scent.

Something sweet. It was almost like honey.

The bush rustled behind me. I whirled and aimed my light at it, my heart racing. The bright beam from my phone spilled through the prickly bush. The pink stuff was still there, only... Shouldn't it be closer to this side? Had I misjudged its position?

I struggled to get a good look at it. The stuff did sort of look like gel. There was something in it. Almost like... a heart. Not a human heart, but the shape of a Valentine's Day heart. I cocked my head, my brow furrowing.

"What are you?" I muttered.

I stood up. I was afraid of touching. What if it gave me cancer or something? Or mutate me? I could end up with an extra limb or something. I swallowed. I glanced at the piece that was in the crater. The heat didn't feel as intense. I reached out and grabbed one.

Rustle, rustle.

I whirled around and aimed my light. This time, the pink stuff was closer. And it recoiled back from my light. It pressed back into the bush. I yelped and jumped back. I dropped my phone and hit the tree. I pressed against there, trembling.

What was it? Why did it move? I wanted to run, but I was so scared. A fist squeezed about my heart. I struggled to breathe. I stared at it, my light shining off to the side. The bush rustled again. It was oozing closer to me.

I whimpered. I had to run. I needed to run. Why didn't my feet want to move?

It pressed through the brush like an amoeba. It was creeping forward on a... a... pseudopodia. That's what Ms. Kawakami, my biology teacher, called it. That was how amoeba and other single-celled organisms got around.

It reached the edge of the bush and froze there. It was staring out at me like it was scared. Did I frighten it? Was it just as much scared as me? The ooze gathered into a large mound that just sort of waited at the edge of the bush, that heart in the center.

"Are you... friendly?" I asked. I slid down the tree, my jean-clad ass rasping on the bark. "Are you... just curious about what I am?"

It didn't answer. It just stayed there, not moving.

My heart thundering in my chest as I did the dumbest thing in the world. I thrust out my hand at it like it were a nervous dog. I held my palms out, my fingers splayed. My heart hammered in my chest. This was so dumb.

So utterly stupid.

My fingers twitched with my resounding heartbeat. My stomach tightened as I came closer and closer to touching the thing. It was a slime. I couldn't believe that. A moving slime. It was alive. I could feel it. This thing came from outer space.

It was an alien.

I stopped six inches from it. "Hi," I said, trying not to sound intimidating. "How's it going? I'm... Shannon."

The pink slime rippled.

"It's, uh, good to meet you, uh... slime," I continued. "I just want to say, 'Hi.' Uh, welcome to Earth. I hope you're not here to kill us all. If you are, that would be really awesome of you to say."

"Ru... ru..." gurgled from the slime. She--suddenly, hearing this cute burble, it was a she to me--thrust out her little pseudopodia. She crept closer to me. "Ru... ru..."

"Ruru?" I asked. "Is that your name?"

The slime just rippled. She was now a few inches from me. That cute heart was still in the middle of her. She has a very translucent texture, with little bubbles throughout her. She extended her pseudopodia a bit closer to me.

"Mind if I call you Ruru?" I asked.

The slime burbled in a way that sounded like an agreement. Or I was just reading things into some random sounds?

"So, uh, nice to meet you, Ruru," I said. "What are your plans? Doing anything tonight? It's Friday, so got any hot dates? I had one with my girlfriend, but her mom came home early. Sucks, right?"

"Ruru!" the slime said with more enthusiasm.

"You really don't understand what I'm saying," I said, my hand still outstretched. "Are you... gooey? Can I touch you?"

"Ruru!" she burbled again. There was no way to describe it than that way.

I touched her pseudopodia. She was surprisingly warm to the touch. Not disgusting at all. She had surface tension, so I didn't sink into a bunch of icky gel. It was like pushing into a stress ball or maybe a pack of silly putty. There was an outer layer that kept it from being nasty.

"See, that's nice," I said. "You're not a bad--"

She engulfed my hand. I froze as her pink flesh spilled up my arm beneath my sleeve. I quivered as the warmth engulfed me. It was like sinking into a warm bath just not wet. And it was so terrifying as she spilled up my arm.

More and more of her spilled over me. My sleeve bulged. Then she had reached my shoulder. She went under my bra strap as she flowed across my chest. She reached my round breasts, pouring down into my cleavage and beneath my cups now.

"Oh, god!" I gasped as she engulfed my tits, her flesh sliding over my nipples. They hardened beneath the touch. "What are you doing?"

Ruru slid down my stomach and reached for my other arm. She was swallowing my entire body in her warmth. She was hugging me everywhere. I bolted to my feet as she slid over my other shoulder and down my left arm. She covered my stomach. A bit of her went into my bellybutton. She nuzzled around in there making me shudder.

Then she was at the waistband to my jeans as she engulfed my back. Every bit of her was on me, a bulb around my right hand. My eyes bulged as she pressed down into my pants. She oozed to my panties. I shook my head in denial, but she kept going.