Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why hadn't he just done this in the past? There were so many supervillains capable of causing great suffering who he could easily capture. Batman's enemies might be smart enough to avoid him, but other heroes... Superman thought he could take out Green Arrow's entire rogue's gallery in a week, tops. It was almost like there were unwritten rules ensuring that they never worked together except for special events...

That thought immediately led nowhere. After several seconds pondering the inexplicable, Superman straightened. He might have to track down the Ventriloquist, but...

Riley was still on the couch, only slightly sitting up, watching him.

"Will... are you...?" She abruptly turned her head away and Scarface's raspy voice emerged again.

"You gonna keep this slut, bub? Good lay, ain't she? Mind if I hang around and watch you fuck her?"

Superman sighed. Riley was sitting there, chest heaving, dress only barely hiding her pussy, yet that fucking puppet kept getting in the way. There was no rational way to get through to her, probably no real way to cure her, yet he wanted to do something. For the sake of doing good, sure, but also because he wanted to fuck the blonde while she wasn't forcing herself.

Was there something he could do? His powers weren't exactly suited for this kind of problem, and yet... and yet...

Suddenly Superman's mind fell into an abyss of paneled time. Somehow he could see back across reality, to a simpler, brightly-colored era when his problems had been simpler. Well, not simpler, they'd been incredibly convoluted, but without any of this moral gray area. As fast as he had gone, Superman was back in the present, yet with clear knowledge of the past. It was ridiculous, almost beneath his dignity, but...

Fuck it, he was using his super ventriloquism again.

"Whaddya say ta this?" His first effort was a little off, but Riley's eyes still went wide in shock. Staring at Scarface, not him, so Superman continued. "You spare my life, you get ta keep the broad."

"You present a tempting offer, Mr. Scarface." Superman folded his arms and nodded somberly at the puppet. "Peyton Riley is an intelligent and beautiful woman."

"My Sugar isn't all that, but she's a good enough hole."

"I think she's more than that, Mr. Scarface. I'd be happy to take her from you... but only if she agrees to come with me."

Riley's eyes went wide with horror and she reached out to the dummy, trying to slip her hand underneath. Superman blew a focused burst of air and the puppet seemed to scoot away from her to the end of the couch. "This ain't got nothin' ta do wit me, doll. Your call."

"That's right." Superman gently took her chin and turned her face toward his. "Do you want to be mine, Peyton Riley?"

"I..." She winched her eyes closed and another voice emerged. "Sugar, you little slut, I-"

Superman put a finger over Riley's lips. "Don't let him interrupt. What he wants doesn't matter. This is about what you want."

"Please..." Her voice was barely audible. "Please fuck me."

He pulled her into his arms in a tight embrace and she immediately pressed herself against him. Her lips met his desperately, kissing until she had no breath left. One of her long legs curled around his and then slid upward until it reached his hips. Superman supported it with one hand while he used the other to push her dress aside.

Wet as she was, it was easy to slip inside her. She felt even more welcoming than before, fitting him like a glove. He'd planned to give her more time but she started moving on her own, eagerly rocking their hips together. Though she was barely gasping for breath and could have used her ventriloquism, she didn't say anything, just stared into his eyes.

Her movements quickly became frenzied as she finally allowed herself to freely embrace another human being without inhibition. After everything she'd already been through, Superman could see that she wouldn't last long. He lay her back on the couch and pulled her dress down. Though he could have taken a long time to admire her breasts, he began to tease the small hard nipples.

That combined with his slow, powerful strokes quickly took her past her limit. He barely managed to come with her before she exhausted herself. Her body went entirely limp, slumping on the couch as lifelessly as the dummy. Yet as Superman started to move away from her, he saw her lips move, releasing no more than a whisper.

"You go ahead, doll... I'm tired... have... fun..."

Superman smiled and gently picked her up in his arms. He'd need to send someone for the gangsters and Bane, and there was critical work to be done investigating whatever made the area so important. But for better or for worse, he had control of another part of Gotham City.

Best acquisition ever.

*****

Haha, I had a lot of fun with this one, I hope you did too. Next I'm working on a fun little interlude with a lesser known villain!

12